If you were in a video game, what would the character above you drop when they die?

Swedens flag colours are blue and yellow, explains IKEA, also I lied, It's a Chad flag >:D

an encyclopaedia about all the different kinds of Scandinavian birds.

sad-bird.png

You're taking advantage of my lack of knowledge of world flags.

You drop a pet Lynx, the official animal of Romania.

you say you don't know facts and yet for some reason casually know the signature animal of Romania

download-12.jpg

You drop this in an egg

I didn't know it, Google did. The little bird looks a lot different than its mother.

You drop a book of interesting facts about Romania.

I'm not even Romania :(

You drop a teleporting crystal thats sends the user to either The Bahamas or Sweden

I just googled the flag of Chad and Romania. They look the same. You are tricky, tricky. 😛

You drop a blue piece of paper, a yellow piece and a red piece. Put next to each other they look like a flag.

I am very tricky ;)

A tiny Waluigi pet that follows you around and plays tennis

A standard 8x11.5 page of letter paper with the words "avenge me" written in blue 8 crayon.
Hope you like side quests.

A complete collection of the entirety of the marvel franchise in including comic books, toys, merchandise and movies.

A tape recorder with a soundbyte of Cardi B and Megan the Stallion's hit song WAP but instead of WAP they say Waluigi's WAH, and the whole song is sung by Waluigi.

A magical flower: The juice of the flower placed upon a person's eyes makes them fall in love with the next person or creature they see.

A mysterious journal, with all it's pages ripped out. There is one page however towards the back that has a cryptic language that no one can read.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back