If you were in a video game, what would the character above you drop when they die?

Book of ______(Plot important character): Spellcasting focus. Also has several spells stored into it.​

The Painter's Fall (cursed)
>examine
A visual depiction of Bob Ross, except he's been corrupted by otherworldly forces. If only there was someone around to beat the devil out of it!

>take

The massive amount of stuff Rimeru has absorbed. Imagine if you were in a closed chamber. You’d die.

(That is great. Those stats have no right to hit so close to home though.)

Lock of blonde hair: Good for enchanting. Fifty of these and you can revive the poor girl you killed to be on your side.
Blue hair ribbon: +5 Charisma, keeps your hair in place

Heat hawk Type5 axe.
Flamethrower.
Great, now you can equip that zaku you took from that zeon soldier

(okay, I'll stop now, and let others have a turn.)

the item appears to be a cloak.

: examine
an indigo cloak with gold details. upon closer inspection, it contains the soul of the previous owner.
this might make you look edgier than necessary.
worth: 1 copper. stats: +3 fashion. -57 will to live. -21 popularity.

: take

: equip

"A scrap from a golden suit of armor. Said to be from the same armor a powerful sorceror, or warrior, king used. Perchance to solidify the theory, its reaction to certain stimuli belies its true nature. The reaction enables a portal that launches forth a variety of implements to bludgeon and slash the opponent.

Perhaps the phantasm that originated it was a noble as legends said, perhaps not, but the originator was surely epic."

Punishment of the Tyrant:

"Made from the skin of a large insectoid of the order of formicidae, its basic appearance masked its true nature as a cold, calculating predator. Its preferred method of capture was to hide as a principle component of a motor vehicle; ironic, considering the form its own hide now takes.

Use this wheel, a tire made from an ant, to bludgeon your foes to submission."

"Suit of Arion, star-lit warrior."
"Once the favoured of his emperor, Arion was a powerful warrior of a far-away land. The stars guided him to greater victories, until his sense of perspective was skewered by his own powers. His armor will suit thee well, as long as you can see the other side."

Aegir Custom (Green) - Standard-issue armor worn by the Aegir branch of th-

Ugh, more armor. That's, like, totally lame and stuff. I've already got three of those, and this one has waaaay too many bullet holes in it.

Car Keys - Keys required to drive a Travano 2144 conv-

Like, OH MY GOSH! Are those car keys to this guy's Travano convertible? Yes please! I have got to, like, post this to all my Instagram friends that survived the nuclear blast!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back