If you were in a video game, what would the character above you drop when they die?

*Identity Mask - (Equipment- Head) While wearing this mask, you cannot be identified, all reputations are set to neutral, and you have a 20% bonus on stealth.

*Mysterious Note - (Readable)- A strange note with begets you to join an undercover organization.

*Demon Taming Red Shirt - (Equipment- Chest)- +300% Charisma against demons.

*The Mechanist's Spare Weapon - (Weapon)- A weapon belonging to the mechanist and typically carried by their squire. Carrying this grants one the right to be the mechanist's squire.

Moderator pass—Makes all stats Overpowered and grants the wearer to be a moderator of RPN.

We found BravestBun dead in their home last night.

They were killed by a member of the Mafia.

We found a will next to their body.
Day 1: Today's my first day at the camp. Everyone seems nice so far, but none of them are very talkative. Maybe they just need some time to settle in?

Day 2: They found two of the campers dead outside their cabins this morning... we think some of the people here are conspiring against the rest of the camp, but we can't figure out who it is.
I couldn't sleep last night so I visited one of the campers. Their name is Vision, and it only took a few minutes for us to become friends. I have no doubt in my mind they're innocent!

Day 3: Another camper died last night. Now there are only 12 of us left...
One of the campers claimed they saw Vision acting suspicious earlier and they tried to have them executed, but I managed to talk them down and prove my friend's innocence. Luckily, we had enough leads to figure out who one of the real killers was and execute them instead.

Night 3: CAN'T SLEEP AGAIN! Guess I'll start a night journal now.
Vision told me they managed to find more information on the murderers and they're going to let me know tomorrow morning. I already managed to track down another lead as well.

Hold on a minute, I hear footsteps outside. I'd better step outside and see wh
We found a death note next to their body.
They know too much.

Silence them for good.
BravestBun's role was Sheriff.

I'm....kinda scared
We found BravestBun dead in their home last night.

They were killed by a member of the Mafia.

We found a will next to their body.
Day 1: Today's my first day at the camp. Everyone seems nice so far, but none of them are very talkative. Maybe they just need some time to settle in?

Day 2: They found two of the campers dead outside their cabins this morning... we think some of the people here are conspiring against the rest of the camp, but we can't figure out who it is.
I couldn't sleep last night so I visited one of the campers. Their name is Vision, and it only took a few minutes for us to become friends. I have no doubt in my mind they're innocent!

Day 3: Another camper died last night. Now there are only 12 of us left...
One of the campers claimed they saw Vision acting suspicious earlier and they tried to have them executed, but I managed to talk them down and prove my friend's innocence. Luckily, we had enough leads to figure out who one of the real killers was and execute them instead.

Night 3: CAN'T SLEEP AGAIN! Guess I'll start a night journal now.
Vision told me they managed to find more information on the murderers and they're going to let me know tomorrow morning. I already managed to track down another lead as well.

Hold on a minute, I hear footsteps outside. I'd better step outside and see wh
We found a death note next to their body.
They know too much.

Silence them for good.
BravestBun's role was Sheriff.

A peanut butter cliff bar
+10000000 Health permanently to me
-100000000 Health to everyone else (I love cliff bars)

Plain donut
Restores 1 HP (Probably good for stockpiling and eating in the middle of battle)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back