If you were a type of weather, what type of weather would you be?

Cumulonimbus flammagenitus, because I get really angry sometimes but tend to cool down fairly quickly.

a cold, drizzly fall day. gloomy, dark, lacking the softness of rain or the passion of a storm and universally disliked.

a cold, drizzly fall day. gloomy, dark, lacking the softness of rain or the passion of a storm and universally disliked.
I like weather like that. When I was young and I was upset, I used to walk outside with a blanket, sit in a corner outside, cover myself and listen to the rain, being both warm and cold at once. It was wonderful.

I'm like the rain. I have a romantic streak and tend to be a nurturing, yet moody, person. I succumb to whims and can easily change my demeanor from warm and gentle to cold and hard. Yet, in my defense, this is probably only because I'm quite sensitive. More often than not, I let pessimism get to me. I'm rather unsure of myself.

As much as I love the rain, I'd probably be a sunny day, but not a really hot one. Maybe like a cool spring day, like right after it finishes raining? I've been told I'm a pretty happy person so I suppose that fits.

That slightly warmer day in the Spring or Fall that just makes you want to chillax alone or with someone, maybe even take a nap. Perfect fit for me.

The dead of winter, when the sky's been a dull grey for days, perpetually looking as if it's about to snow-- yet, despite the constant cloudiness, the flakes never fall. The transition from cloud to cloud is seamless; it's impossible to tell where one ends and another begins. It seems to last forever.

Melancholic, distant, never knowing when you'll see the sun again.

Summer rain, its raining, but the suns still out, it's comforting.

I'd probably consist of clear skies that really just have massive clouds, you just can't see them because the sun is unnaturally bright.

The sun would shine bright, little clouds everywhere, and the temperature would be warm enough for people to go outside.

Last edited:
I'll be that douche weather, I mean the one that whenever you go out without an umbrella or jacket its windy and rainy, but once you decide to go fully equipped the heat is insane. Yeah I'll be the one who makes you say "F*** the weather"

I would describe myself as a storm. No one knows if it’s gonna rain hard or light, thunder or lightening, windy or no wind. People can’t read my emotions as what my friend tells me. I guess that is a good thing? I’m definitely am not an open book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back