• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom If you must go, I wish you love

Jamie gave a small nod looking at Carmen as she came down the stairs "This is my wife Carmen. Carmen, this is Mrs. Julianne with CPS." He explained gently to her.

Max gave a small smile when she heard Aaron's voice "He woke up honey. He just fell back to sleep but if everything goes okay then hopefully we'll be home by the end of the week."

He let out the breath he didn’t realise he’d been holding and just sat back down. “Good. That’s good… can you… can you just tell him that I’m sorry for being a pain about senior year? About the home schooling? Cause I get it now. I get why he was so upset about it all,” he told her. “I got some work to do but I’m gonna come down on the weekend anyway,” he told her.

She just nodded, offering her a drink but took a seat when she refused. “Listen I know what this is about but I swear I’ve not touched anything besides my prescribed painkillers for years. I wouldn’t risk my daughter like that,” she told her quickly, shaking a little with nerves. “I had an emergency c-section and some minor complications after and I only get one more bottle after this then I’m cut off automatically…. But we’re moving to England next week. That’s why the house is half empty… I know … I know how bad this all looks.” She was starting to cry by this point, terrified they would take Anya away especially after everything with her first child.

Jamie frowned deeply and burped Anya before placing her in her rocker. He pulled Carmej close and sighed heavily "We do everything we can for our daughter." He said giving a heavy sigh.

Mrs.Julianne gave them both a small nod "Thank you very much for the information, may I please see where she is sleeping?"

Max gave a light laugh and smiled happily "Yes baby, I will tell him." She murmured before telling him goodbye. She smiled softly seeing Eddie starting to get up.

He groaned a little and just lay there watching her. “They never brought my jello.” He mumbled as he watched her, playing with her fingers while he watched her.

She nodded and stood up, leaving the baby monitor down there with her so that they could leave her to sleep for now and she took the woman upstairs. “She’s in our room. We didn’t do her a whole room cause we’re moving. There wasnt much point.” She explained as she opened the door into their room to show her.

Mrs.Julianne gave a small nod looking around seeing everything to look normal. "When did you say you're moving again?" She asked before turning to them "Everything looks to be okay here, I'd like to do another check up before you leave." She explained

Max laughed lightly and reached over to the nightstand behind her "Here baby, all for you." She said giving him the jello.

She frowned. “Uh… eight days.” She told her after counting it out in her head. “I know I’ve made mistakes but I’m not making them again.” She told her and walked her to the door, watching her leave before sitting on the floor and breaking down sobbing. “What if they don’t let us leave.” She cried.

He smiled tiredly, needing a little help but ate it all and just lay back again watching her. “When can i see Iris?” He asked her quietly. “I want my little girl.” He mumbled.

Jamie sat on the ground beside her once the worker was gone. He pulled her close into his arms and rocked her gently "Oh love...its going to be okay I promise. Even she said this looked to be a misunderstanding."

Max smiled softly and helped him eat the jello when he needed it. She put the empty container back on the night stand and cuddled close to him "I'm not sure, but I'll ask about it." She said softly smiling some at him.

He frowned and just held onto her. “No… don’t move though. You’re warm. It’s nice,” he mumbled, leaned up against her the rest of the afternoon while he slept on and off stikk getting his strength back

Carmen just held onto him tightly, sobbing into his shoulder. “I don’t want to lose another baby.” She cried into his shirt.

Max laughed lightly and smiled "Alright I won't leave." She murmured before yawning some. By the time he had woken up again she was coming into the room with Iris on her hip. The nurse had allowed her to come in for the last hour of visitation "Look who it is Iris...Daddy's awake." She said quietly.

Jamie held her close refusing the let go of her "Shhh shhh they won't take her okay? I promise I won't let them take her." He assured her kissing the top of her head gently.

She eventually managed to calm down enough to where she wasn’t sobbing but she was completely drained now and she made no effort to move away from Jamie, holding onto him tight “I don’t know what id do without you,”

Eddie smiled a little and reached out to hold her on the bed, holding her close when she got put down next to him and just held her tightly. “There’s my princess.”

Jamie continued to hold her and gave a small smile at her comment "I know I'd probably be dead without you." He murmured truthfully before kissing her gently "Come on, lets go to the couch, butt has gone numb sitting on the floor." He said giving a small laugh before standing with her.

Iris went wide eyed when she saw her dad awake nearly jumping from her mother's arms to ge to him "Daddy!" She said happily. She cuddled close and held his gown protectively in her hand before crying softly "I thought I not gonna see you again..." she whimpered before she fully clung to his side like a baby koala.

He frowned and just held her to him, kissing her head over and over trying to soothe her. “Look… I get another scar to add to the collection. Dads not gonna need a Halloween costume this year.” He mumbled, trying to distract her and cheer her up. “I’ll be home before you know it too. Hopefully by the weekend.” He told her quietly.

She just nodded and let him help her up and onto the couch, curling up to him and soon fell asleep with her head against his shoulder lllkkng a lot more relaxed by this ooont.

Iris looked up when he mentioned the scar and gasped before giving a small giggle wiping her eyes "You can be Frankenstein daddy!" She said before doing her best impression of the monster. She gasped when he said he could go home looking at her mom excitedly "Daddy's coming home Mommy!" She said excitedly

Jamie continued to hold her until Anya started to fuss. He gently layed Carmen down and tucked her in with a blanket before picking his daughter up "Oh my come on little missy, someone needs a diaper change."

The next knock on their door was from gareth who had coke over to see the baby and say hi. “Hey she’s getting bigger already… how’s carmen doing? Words gone round town like wildfire that someone said she’s on drugs again,” he sighed some.

Eddie smiled watching her. She was certainly his daughter. “Kiddo I’m getting real sleepy here okay? You be good for your mom tonight. Just a couple more days then I’ll be home.” He told her, kissing her head again.

-5 years-

Max smiled happily as she stepped off the plane to England looking over at Eddie who had a grumpy Iris' hand. They had decided to come visit Carmen and Jamie for a week this summer. While Eddie and Jamie were still a bit on the outs about the whole move, Max missed her best friend dearly.

Jamie stood at the airport smiling as Carmen got giddie while he held Anya's hand. He sighed happily and kissed her cheek gently "You excited?" He asked laughing gently

She smiled waiting with her family, standing on her tiptoes constantly to try and spot them. “I can’t see! Yes of course I’m excited. Jamie can you- There they are!” She squealed happily, waving frantically towards them.

Anya frowned as she stood with her dad and held onto his arm. “Daddy … when we get home can I show Iris my pony?” She asked him. They had lived in the cottage for a year before finding a large property on the edge of the country side with a large stables facility attached that they’d moved to and since she could walk carmen had been teaching Anya how to ride after getting back into it herself.

Eddie eventually lifted Iris when she demanded it but set her on the luggage cart. “Too big for me to carry you now kiddo.” He chuckled as she pouted some. “Look there’s your crazy aunt carmen.” He smiled, heading over to see Jamie and hugged him tightly “it’s been far too long.” He smiled.

Jamie smiled widely and chuckled some "Yes of course you can princess." He said happily looking at Carmen seeing the Munson family coming towards them "Come on princess, lets help." He said happily going over to them and hugging Eddie tightly

Max smiled widely seeing Carmen "Carmen!" She said happily rushing to her. She hugged her tightly "Oh it has been too long!" She said unable to wipe the smile from her face.

She walked near the back with her charting the whole way back to the car, getting the girls in their booster seats, having to giggle at the way Eddie was squished in between them, taking a couple photos but she stayed quiet the rest of the ride home.

Eddie got the bags in the trunk with Jamie and was soon stuck between the two girls chatting to each other across him, reaching his arm back and holding maxs hand with her in the back of the car. The journey ended up being around an hour but by the time they pulled up all he could do was stare at the place. “This is amazing.” He smiled getting out with them

Anya had scrambled to get out the car and ran around to Iris giggling. “Come on coke on! You have to come see my pony.” She told her quickly while carmen yelled after them to not go inside the box without an adult.

Max went wide eyed as they pulled up to the house "Wow..." was all she said as she stared in awe. This was definitely different from Indiana and she was excited. She got out of the car laughing as Jamie followed the girls out to the stables "How many horses do you have now?"

Jamie chuckled as he got out of the car "I've got the girls, you all go to the house." He said happily before running behind the girls.

Carmen smiled, getting their bags out with Eddie and went to unlock the front door. “I’ve got my two boys, Jamie has his and Anya has a little demon spawn that she loves.” She smiled. “If Iris wants to ride I recommend we take her to the local riding school… I don’t want to break her on Freddie.” She smiled, leaving their bags by the door and took max on a tour of the house.

Eddie had followed after jamie a long ways behind and finally caught up to him, seeing the girls enjoying the animals. “So this is what you gave up Corroded Coffin for huh?” He sighed a little. The end had been messier than planned but he understood it to an extent. “Carmen told us about your relapse a couple months ago… I’m just glad it was a slip and not another overdose like it would be had you stayed with the touring life.” He told him, nudging him gently.

Max helped get the bags inside and smiled widely "I think we could arrange something." She said happily. She looked around the house with her shaking her head some "This is....so quiet, but a different kind of quiet. Its peaceful." She said sweetly.

Jamie gave him a small nod and sighed heavily "Yeah it is, this is....this is the life Ed. I'm telling ya, its peaceful, relaxing. I've never felt more at ease. The slip up was because of family drama." He explained quietly

She smiled some and nodded. “We don’t have a whole town that knows everything about everyone… it’s so different here living in small areas. We got the small city down the road… and aside from Jamie’s relapse because of his father… everything has been really good since we got here.” She smiled a little.

Eddie nodded and sighed some. “I think we’re headed in the same direction. Max wants to slow things down. Aaron and Sarah moved out to New York with the grandkid last year and she wants us to be closer to them…. I think we might end up going out to the Hamptons and settling down.” He smiled, looking up when he heard a squeal and then Anya telling her pony off, chuckling at the look on her face. “Good lord she’s a carbon copy of her mother.” He smiled.

Max smiled widely giving a small nod "Aaron moved with Sarah and their son to New York...I've been trying to convince Eddie tp be closer but, I'm not sure he is ready just yet." She explained before walking to the back porch with her "You both seem happier tham ever, I'm happy for you both Carmen."

Jamie smiled whem he heard Anya telling off her horse and chuckled "Oh you have no idea my friend." He said before watching the two of them "I'd say do it, we're not any younger, you could still do music in that setting just not as hectic."

She smiled and nodded, taking her to join the others out by the stable block, stepping over to Jamie and wrapped her arms around his waist tightly. “Mmm, I love you.” She smiled, kissing his cheek and stood watching their daughter happily.

Eddie nodddd to him, pulling max in close to his side when the girls came out, just sighing happily. “When we get home…. It’s time to look at the move.” He promised.

Jamie smiled happily and wrapped his arms around Carmen as well "And I love you." He murmured before pecking her lips gently.

Max smiled happily at him when he talked about moving "Really? Oh Eddie....thank you." She said softly before kissing him lovingly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back