• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom If you must go, I wish you love

Iris smiled some and gave a small nod hoping he was right "Can she do my hair pretty like the last time?" She asked sweetly hoping Sarah would be able to do the fishtail braids again that her mother never could quite master.

Jamie smiled widely when the nurse came in about 15 minutes later with a small plastic cot. He moved to sit beside Carmen in a chair rather than on the bed when she handed their daughter over.

“I think if we pick her up some snacks and ask really nicely. Yeah.” He smiled and drove them towards home grabbing food from the 7/11 nearby to cheer his sister up and finally got home frowning seeing his mom sat in the kitchen and hearing that she hadn’t been allowed to stay the night. “Hey Iris why don’t you go to your room for a minute. I’ll come let you know when Sarah’s salon is ready,” he chuckled, watching her go and he took Sarah’s hand, going to sit in the kitchen. “Mom… I know there’s a lot going on right now but me and Sarah have some news for you as well.”

Carmen smiled wide starting to cry a little and glancing over at jamie. “What are you doing over there silly come here.” She mumbled happily, “oh hey baby, hey it’s your mommy.” She told her quietly and kissed her head gently.

Max looked over at Aaron as he came into the room quickly wiping her eyes. She ga e him her best smile and nodded "Oh what is it?" She asked as happily as she could with everything going on. From what she had seen, she really liked Sarah, she seemed to be a good balanced and patient person for Aaron.

Jamie smiled widely putting his phone away from recording them "Just letting you have your space with her love." He said gently before sitting with her again "Isn't she perfect?" He asked as their daughter gave a big yawn and cuddled some into Carmen "What do you want to name her?"

He smiled a little and gave Sarah a gentle squeeze to him. “I know it’s all a little early but Sarah’s pregnant. We’re having a baby,” He told her excitedly having been planning on waiting another month before telling them but they needed something good right now.

She smiled and nodded. “I thought you should pick. It’s your first kid.” She smiled tiredly, resting her head on his shoulder and keeping their little girl cradled to her, nodding when her nurse suggested they go ahead and get started trying to feed her.

Max went wide for a moment but soon smiled a true happy smile at them "Oh that is amazing news!" She said before getting up hugging them both tightly to her "You both let me know if you need anything or need help okay?" She said as she pulled away from them quickly wiping her eyes "Oh my baby boy is all grown up." She said while trying to keep her composure.

Jamie smiled happily and moved a bit so she could feed easier "What about Anya? Anya Jean?" He said softly watching the two of them.

She smiled and nodded. “I like that. Anya.” She murmured, following instructions to the point she finally had her latched on and just leaned back a little, staring at her. “I can’t wait to get home.” She murmured.

He smiled and hugged her back. “We’re gonna make this work. I finish college in may and then I’ll get working.” He smiled and left her to it for now, going up to lay down in his old room, seeing Sarah had already set all their stuff up and she was going to see Iris now anyway.

Jamie smiled happily and gave her a small nod "Soon enough love, soon enough." He said before kissing her forehead gently "You truely have me in awe."

Max smiled softly as Iris came running down later to show her the braid Sarah had done for her "Oh she did such a beautiful job!" She said before kissing her cheek and hugging her close while Sarah came into the lounge "Thank you, I never can seem to get the fishtail style down." She said before letting Iris run off to play "How are you feeling so far?"

She smiled and nodded. “I have three younger sisters and my mom was always working…. It was on me to get them ready.” She told her. “So far so good… Aaron has been amazing. I was worried but… I think he’s gonna be a great dad.” She told her quietly. “He’s so family-oriented anyway.” She smiled.

She hummed tiredly and glanced up at him. “Mmm I’ll take that.” She mumbled and yawned again, passing her over to Jamie when she was done feeding so he could be shown how to burp her and have some skin to skin

Max smiled widely at her and gave a small nod "I think the two of you will be great parents." She said truthfully before squeezing her hand gently "Are you two thinking of marriage possibly?" She asked curiously "I'm not trying to pressure anything at all, just wondering is all." She said happily

Jamie smiled happily and stripped his shirt as they got her burped holding her close "Oh I love you my little princess, so very much." He murmured gently

she smiled and went to answer when maxs phone started ringing with the hospitals number.

Carmen smiled tiredly and watched them until she had fallen asleep again while her nurse let Jamie know that Anya would be staying with them from now on and to use the call button if they needed help.

Max frowned as she saw the hospitals number flash across her phone. She answered and took a shaky breath "Hello? Yes this is she..."

Jamie smiled happily and thanked her before kissing the side of Anya's head. He placed her in the cot and smiled happily watching the two of them before getting some sleep as well

“Mrs Munson we have some news regarding your husband. It would be very good if you could come down first thing in the morning to speak to us. He’s stable now and resting well.” The nurse explained to her.

She woke up early to the baby crying and just grumbled a little at how long it was taking her to be able to get up and get to her, eventually giving up and shaking jamie awake.

Max gave a small nod and took a shaky breath "I will be there first thing, thank you." She said before hanging up. She went on with the evening doing everything she could to try and distract herself just a bit from Eddie. By the time the next morning rolled around she found herself at the hospital again with Aaron, thankful that Sarah agreed to watch Iris just for an hour so that Aaron could hear whatever this was about as well.

Jamie groaned softly as she shook him awake but smiling gently as he heard the baby crying "I'm up, I'm up." He murmured before picking their daughter up gently "Oh it's alright...yes it's alright pumpkin, Daddy's got you." He cooed trying to calm her down a bit before handing her to Carmen.

Eddie frowned wide awake but completely out of it after last night, staring at the wall not really aware enough of his surroundings.

She frowned and kissed her head, getting her fed. “I couldn’t get up very quickly.” She told him quietly.

Max walked into his room and gave a small frown seeing how dazed he looked "How is he doing?" She asked softly to the nurse who had led them back.

Jamie frowned softly and nodded some "Just sore from the surgery? Or is it something else?" He asked softly hoping that this was just normal and nothing serious.

She nodded and frowned a little “Just sore.” She mumbled. “Did you send max a text?” She asked him wxhaustedlt.

She frowned a little. “He had four seizures last night so he was taken for an MRI… the good news is we know why he has been getting worse. There is what looks to be fragments of bone pressing against his brain.” She told her “Which is causing a the pain and b the up and down of different senses.” She explained.

Jamie smiled softly at her but went wide eyed "Shit....I kmew I was forgetting something." He said befoee quickly pulling out his phone.

Max frowned deeply but gave a small nod "Will you be able to get the fragments removed? Why was this not ran the first time we came in about the pain he had been having?" She asked

Eddie let out a loud groan at that point and just started shivering, getting really cold by that point and reaching for maxs hand, shaking badly.

“Well I don’t really know I’m afraid. I’ll have his doctor come speak to you soon.”

She nodded and smiled watching him tiredly. “Did you email your mom a photo yet?” She asked him quietly.

Max glared at the nurse for a second before rushing to his side "Hey there babe, I'm here." She whispered pulling the blaket over him.before taking his hand in hers.

Jamie nodded and chuckled softly "I expect a call sometime soon, she should be getting on break from work." He murmured before kissing her gently "I love you darling."

She smiled tiredly at him. “I love you too… I’m a little nervous by the way,” she told him quietly. “Cause they said they’re gonna be sending me home with some painkillers…. Strong ones,” she told him

Eddie frowned and gave her hand as much of a squeeze as possible. “Why is it… so cold?” He slurred to her a little

Jamie gave a small nod and gave her free hand a small squeeze "You'll be alright, okay? I'll make sure of it." He said softly before giving her a quick kiss.

Max frowned deeply and sighed heavily "I'm not sure honey." She whispered before kissing his hand gently "Aaron can you ask them for another blanket?"

Eddie frowned not having noticed his son there at all til now waiting tik he was gone from the room. “I don’t feel good. My head hurts. I can’t focus.” He mumbled, still shivering.

She nodded tiredly and just turned to look down at Anya, kissing her head. “I can’t believe she’s finally here.” She mumbled.

Max nodded softly and took a deep breath "They found out why...they're gonna see if there is anything they can possibly do." She said softly

Jamie nodded happily as he watched them "Neither can I." He said truthfully before chuckling as his phone rang his mother's ringtone "That would be mum."

He just hummed quietly, closing his eyes, shaking a little again even while he was asleep by the time aaron got back with another blanket. “He doesn’t feel cold but he says he is.” He told the doctor that had finally arrived.

She smiled and reached for the phone, answering. “Hey… she’s here. She made it. Both of us are doing good. Jamie only had one panic attack when my water broke and they’re sending us home this afternoon.” She told her straight up before they got bombarded with questions.

Max looked over at the doctor frowning deeply "Is there anything we can do to get the bone pieces removed?" She asked sternly

Jamie chuckled and took Anya into his arms while Carmen spoke to his mother "Tell her what we decided to name her, I forgot." He said giving her a sheepish smile

Users who are viewing this thread

Back