• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom If you must go, I wish you love

“and that’s code for I got my mother to sort it out.” She rolled her eyes, “alright go get ready. We’re hungry.” She called to him.

Eddie didn’t respond that time and soon fell asleep still cuddling Iris but she got bored and got up to go see her mom in the kitchen. “Mommy… why is daddy so tired all the time?” She asked her, reaching to be picked up. “He doesn’t ever play with me anymore and he said you gotta teach me how to ride my bike.” She told her frowning some.

Jamie chuckled softly and kissed her gently before he rushed to the restroom to get ready. He came down about 30 minutes later and chuckled seeimg Carmen already trying to leave "Oh patience Carmen, we're going."

Max gave a heavy sigh as Iris came in asking about Eddie. She picked her up to sit on the counter and kissed her cheek gently "Daddy is still recovering baby, remember he got hurt really bad?" She said softly as she still cooked

Carmen grumbled about never leaving tne house in the past six weeks aside from that last appointment.

She frowned and held onto her. “Mommy will be ever be like daddy again?” She asked her frowning as they both heard the pound groankng from Eddie calling to max about painkillers even though his last set was only a couple hours ago but he was already in agony with his head.

Jamie helped her to the car and laughed gently "I know, I know." He said softly smiling a bit more "I can't wait to meet her."

Max sighed heavily when she heard Eddie call for her. She turned off the stove and picked up Iris to put her on the ground "Go play baby okay?" She said softly before going to Eddie "Baby you can't have them yet, its not time." She murmured

He frowned and just gripped her hand as much as he could. “It hurts so bad though.” He whispered, calming down a little when she sat with him and just held him for a minute. “Gonna lay down.” He mumbled, getting up to get upstairs and go lay down.

Carmen sighed a little seeing the state of their house at the minute and frowned. “I know what we should do for Christmas for them.” She told him quietly. “Just to take a little something off of maxs plate that she’s dealing with.” She told him quietly.

Max sighed heavily as she sat with him gently running her fingers through his hair. Whem he got up to lay down she went and got the door hearing a knock "Hey guys come in, food is just about ready." She said softly letting them in before Iris came running out to see who it was.

Jamie gave a small smile and nodded softly "I think that would be a great idea." He said before knocking on the door. He gave Max a smile as he opened the door "Hello love, its so good to see you." He said before stepping in.

Carmen smiled wide at the little girl and crouched down for a cuddle. “Oh there’s my favorite niece.” She smiled. “You have a good first day at big school?” She asked her smiling.

Eddie managed to make his way back down an hour later, having snuck two more of his painkillers and feeling a little better for it. He shuffled into the dining room to find everyone eating and slowly took a seat, letting Iris climb in his lap.

Iris giggled happily and hugged Carmen "Uh huh! When is baby coming?" She asked putting her hands on Carmen's bump. She rushed to get cleaned up once her mom told her to.

Max sat at the table giving Eddie a smile as he made his way down "Hey there, how are you feeling?" She asked softly giving his hand a squeeze

Jamie sat with them smiling as he saw Eddie "There he is! Man of the hour." He said happily trying to make things not awkward and act normal.

Eddie managed a hum in response and tried a smile but he couldn't hold it, staying down there with everyone for a while before finally going back to bed, thanking Jamie when he offered to help him.

Carmen sighed quietly watching them go and seeing Iris had gone to play with the dog "How's he doing?" She asked Max frowning a little. "Jamie said the other day that it was like he had got to a certain point and then started going backwards again." She frowned

Max frowned deeply and gave a small nod "Yeah....he just....in constant pain and he is frustrated...I thought we were getting better but the doctor's say it looks like he is falling back." She explained before letting a few tears fall "Having him and Iris...ontop of trying to work is just...its hard."

Jamie helped Eddie up to bed when he noticed him getting up "You need anything else?" He asked softly

Carmen frowned but nodded as she listened "Well you know Iris is always welcome around ours if you need space." She assured her

Eddie frowned not really hearing Jamie for a moment then just nodded slowly "Painkillers... My head." He slurred a little but he was asleep the moment they had got him laid down and he stayed like that until the middle of the night

Max shook her head softly "No no...you're about to have a newborn." She said softly looking at Jamie as he came back down and thanking him. As they left for the evening she got Iris down for bed and went to lay down herself just staring at Eddie and crying silently.

Jamie got home with her and gave a heavy sigh as he layed down "I'm worried Carmen...I'm worried my best friend is going to die." He whispered letting a few tears fall

He had woken up feeling weird and turned over seeing she was watching him. “I want it to stop.” He told her shakily.

She frowned and waddled into their room from her bathroom routine, sitting down carefully and lay down frowning. “I know honey I know but there’s not really much you can do about it.” She told him gently, “max was saying his speech was getting better but the last week or so mostly he can only get our short sentences again.

Max quickly wiped her eyes and gave him a small nod "I know babe. We'll figure this out okay? Just gotta take it one day at a time." She whispered trying to be positive.

Jamie gave a small nod and sighed heavily "Yeah...I just....I can't believe that Jason guy really did that to him ya know? I wish there was more I could do to help, I feel bad that she is doing this alone."

He frowned and hummed trying to get comfortable, frowning when he realised he was getting another nose bleed and slowly sat up to get to the bathroom.

Carmen sighed a little and shook her head. “She knows she can ask us any time for help. Let her come to us if she wants to.” She mumbled, trying to get comfy enough to get to sleep but it was proving difficult as always these days.

Max frowned softly waiting for him to come back before cuddling up a little bit to him "I love you Eddie, more than anything."

Jamie frowned softly when he noticed her getting uncomfortable "You need your body pillow love?" He asked softly

He frowned and just wrapped an arm around her tightly. “I love you too.” He whispered, feeling guilty now over what he was planning.

Carmen frowned but nodded and thanked him when he helped her finally get to where she was comfy and she bit her lip once he was in bed as well. “Jamie…. I need to pee.” She told him sheepishly.

Max held onto him the best she could before she fell asleep. She woke up the next morning groaning softly when she felt Iris shaking her "Good morning baby." She murmured softly

Jamie gasped some but chuckled "Oh of course, come on then." He murmured taking her hand and helping her to the bathroom. Once she was situated in bed again he layed down and started to drift off to sleep.

She woke up early as per usual and just grumbled a bit at how much Jamie had stolen the covers until she got up and went to do her morning bathroom routine, frowning halfway through and just glanced down at herself slowly. “Jamie! I think my water just broke!” She called.

Iris frowned crying. “Mommy! Mommy! Daddy’s not waking up! He’s not getting up!” She cried louder this time and pointed to the bathroom where he was on the floor passed out with an empty pill bottle on the counter after it had been almost full yesterday of his pain meds

Last edited:
Max shot up immediately when she heard her. She gasped seeing his motionless in the restroom "Iris? Baby you remember 911? I need you to go dial it." She said quickly before rushing to Eddie's side. She got a shower going and dragged him inside trying to make him puke "Don't you do this Edward Munson! Don't you fucking dare!" She sobbed

Jamie groaned softly as she started to wake up. He went wide eyed when he heard her yelling "What?! Oh lord okay okay!" He yelled back before quickly throwing on a shirt and sweats. He rushed to the bathroom and went wide eyed seeing her "Do I need to carry you?"

He woke up in a hospital bed a few hours later groaning loud and trying to work out what was going on, not really remembering what he had done.

Carmen shook her head. “I need clean sweats. And to pack a bag, then we can head out. We got time okay, don’t panic.” She assured him.

Max looked up when she heard moving and immediately burst into tears "Oh thank god." She said before gripping his hand in hers and pressing the call button with her other.

Jamie took a deep breath and nodded softly "Okay sweats and pack a bag... got it." He said quickly before running back into the room. Within 20 minutes they were on their way to the hospital, Jamie going well above the speed limit as Carmen said her contractions were a little closer together now.

As he slowly became more aware he felt the frustration build until he was laying there sobbing. His head still hurt just as bad if not worse and he pulled his hand away from her, shaking.

Carmen leaned back watching him. “Jamie. I need you calm love.” She coaxed gently, frowning as more contractions were starting up again.

Max frowned deeply and quickly composed herself when she felt him pull away from her "Eddie?" She said quietly before the nurse came in to check him over

Jamie nodded some "I'm calm, I promise love." He said holding her hand some "Just want to get there in time." He said before he pulled into the hospital parking lot

He frowned and pushed the nurse away. “No! Don’t touch me!” He snapped at her. “Fucking selfish!” He spat, pulling out the IV in his arm and ripping off the sensors, shoving hands away that tried to stop him. “Let go!” He yelled at them both.

She frowned. “Jamie we got time stop panicking.” She muttered frowning as he kept trying to rush her which wasn’t doing anyone any favours

Users who are viewing this thread

Back