• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom If you must go, I wish you love

She looked up and smiled nodding. “Sure, that sounds like fun.” She told him, eating quietly and slowly waking up properly. “I’m gonna head over to the salon in a bit. Check up on everything and then come back and finish cleaning, spare key is under the mat if you need it.” She smiled.

He nodded and watched her. “I think I can make that work.” He murmured, kissing her head. “Play only to you? So you get the best shots?” He chuckled.

Jamie gave her a nod and groaned some as he started to eat "You do know how to cook good american food." He murmured with a mouth full of food. He smiled as he took a sip of his juice and gave another nod "Alright love, I don't think I need to go anywhere."

Max smiled some and shook her head pecking his lips "Mmm if you do that I might jump you after the set." She murmured pulling him close to her "Pretty sure thats when Aaron was concieved, after one of your shows at the hideout."

She giggled and shook her head. “Babe I put a waffle in the toaster.” She told him, pecking his cheek and got up to put their dishes in the sink to do later.

He chuckled and nodded. “I think it was in the back of my old van too. I told you putting an old mattress in the back had been a great idea.” He smiled, just watching her until they heard movement coming down the stairs and he looked up seeing Aaron looking downright miserable and not even really awake yet and Eddie held his breath not sure how to handle him in the mornings yet. Always saying the wrong thing and ending up with him being mad for the next couple hours

Jamie laughed some and smiled happily at her "Oh...well still you do a bang up job with that toaster." He said getting up and kissed her gently as he went to the kitchen

Max gave a small laugh and nodded some "Yeah I guess so." She said before pecking his lips. She looked over at Aaron as he came down and laughed softly, he had definitely inheritted her moody morning behavior. "Good morning honey." She said softly and smiled as he just grumbled some "Just give him a few minutes." She said softly to Eddie knowing he was biting his tongue.

He nodded and went up to get dressed.

Aaron grumbled as he got himself food and sat down, rubbing at his face. “What time do we have to be at school today?” He mumbled rubbing his face again. He didn’t wanna go but they were expected to do some kind of memorial thing.

Max went wide eyed having completely forgotten about it "Shit! We gotta be there by 10." She said quickly getting up when she saw the clock read 9. She rushed upstairs and started to get dressed looking over at Eddie "Aaron and I have to go up to the school, they'll be pissed if I miss this stupid memorial."

Jamie swayed with her some and sighed softly "So I've heard a lot of talk about these murders that happened years ago. Do you know amything about them?"

She shook her head. “Not much. I know they blamed Eddie. He had to hide in maxs basement for like three days but her brother found out and kicked him out so he ended up at some cabin for three weeks until they cleared his name… I wasn’t here then.”

Eddie frowned some. “Alright. Be sensible. Don’t talk back when they bring me up.” He reminded her, “I got a meeting with the boys for set list and then I’m here all day.”

Jamie gave a small nod and frowned a bit "A true shame that is. Eddie couldn't hurt a damn fly if he wanted too." He said giving a small laugh "Are you okay love? You seem very distant today."

Max frowned some as she got dressed and gave a heavy "I think its bullshit if they bring you up. No need to do so." She mumbled before going over to him and giving a quick kiss "Better make sure its a killer set." She teased before heading to the restroom to freshen up.

She nodded and smiled. “Yeah… yeah I’m just… thinking.” She told him quietly sighing a little “Just tired.” She murmured and watched him some.

He nodded and shrugged “Just… don’t embarrass Aaron. I don’t care about what they think about me I don’t want him having any association with it.”

Jamie gave a small nod "Well what are you thinking about? Talk to me love." He murmured before kissing her forehead gently

Max nodded as she stepped out of their bathroom "I wasn't planning on doing anything. I've done what I can to shield him from it." She explained before giving a heavy sigh.

He nodded some and frowned, pecking her cheek and went to get ready for the meeting.

“Jamie I’m alright. Just thinking.” She smiled. “I gotta get to the salon alright? You wanna get some Chinese tonight?” She asked, watching him happily.

Max gave a heavy sigh before she got ready calling for Aaron. She smiled softly as he came out "Oh you're getting too tall, come on let's go." she murmured before grabbing her purse. She sighed heavily as they arrived and went into the gym with him "Listen...if anything is said about Eddie...just ignore it okay?" she said quietly before the went to sit in the bleachers.

Jamie went over to Eddie's place knocking on the door and smiling when he saw the rest of his band mates as the door opened. "Boys!" he exclaimed happily before sitting down with them.

Aaron frowned and looked up at her. “Why would they?” He asked a little confused. He had no idea why that would be an issue now that Eddie was back in town.

He nodded to him and took a seat I. The lounge to go over the set list, sighing a little. “Right I’m bringing the family.” He told them. “Jamie are you bringing carmen? You’re in deep shit by the way cause you’ve got me in deep shit.”

Max gave a heavy sigh shaking her head some "I'll tell you about it more after this okay? It's a very long story." she explained quietly while they started to do the memorial.

Jamie raised an eyebrow as he lounged back on the couch "I'll be bringing her. Why am I in trouble?"

He frowned and watched as some guy stormed up to max after it and got up in her face. “Did you invite that freak back here?! Did you think that disgusting excuse for a murderer should ever be allowed to show his face in this town ever again?! Eddie gouged her eyes out then broke her bones with a hammer! Next time I see him it’s on sight! Be carefyl or you’ll be on that list too!” Jason shouted in her face, now a washed up car salesman nearby.

Eddie rolled his eyes and sighed heavily. “Did you know she was a recovering addict? And you’ve taken her back down with you! Max is wringing my neck for it when it’s you who fucked up.”

Max glared at Jason as he got in her face shaking her head some "You know his innocence was proven you piece of shit. Now get the fuck out of my face." she spat before pushing past him and taking Aaron's hand to lead him past "Come on Aaron." she muttered frowning when she noticed everyone was now staring at them. She sighed heavily and went to her car trying to keep her emotions in check.

Jamie rolled his eyes some and frowned more "Listen it's fine okay? I've got a handle on the both of us." he muttered running a hand over his face "So what setlist are we trying to do?"

“Oh you fucking better.” He muttered and cracked on after that until he heard yelling getting closer to the front door seeing max dragging Aaron through both of them yelling at each other. “Hey hey what the hell is going on?” He frowned.

Aaron grit his teeth and glared at his mother. “I worked so fuckinf hard to make sure no one knew my moms a teacher! Now they all know… and someone threatened to kill hou. She just walked away!” He snapped.

Max frowned deeply as they got home shaking her head some "I am not going to sit there and argue bullshit with Jason Carver!" she yelled giving a heavy sigh as she looked at Eddie. She took a deep breath running a hand through her hair "He came over and started yelling about how I invited you back here and that if he sees you he'll attack on site. He still thinks it was you." she said before taking a shaky breath as it finally started to set in "He said if I'm not careful I'll be added to the list too." she explained

He sighed heavily "Aaron... Go cool off." He coaxed, sending him upstaurs, looking over at Max, "Babe... Stop... Slow down... He's not gonna do jack shit. He didn't then and he won't now."HE told her gently, taking her to sit down, calling the police as a just in case though and explaining the situation to them "Thank you officer, it would make her feel a lot better... yes... thank you." He hung up and looked at her "Alright... They're gonna go talk to him,... do you get why our son is pisseD?" He asked realising she just hadn't been thinking and now he was just trying to get her back down off the ledge.

Max shook her head some as she sat down taking deep breaths "I took his hand...I took his hand and took him out of the gym. I just...I just wanted to make sure he was away from Jason. I didn't want him getting hurt." she whimpered before bursting into tears as her walls started to fall "I've been trying so hard to keep that away from him, so that he didn't know. I didn't mean to embarrass him. The entire town and school saw." she explained

He sighed heavily and just pulled her in close, kissing her head "Hey, hey it's alright... Just relax okay? Just relax." He coaxed, thanking Gareth when he got her some water, 'You want me to try and talk to him?' Eddie just shook his head "Not yet... Let him cool off.., Poor kid got my temper." He mumbled

Max held onto him and frowned softly "I just wanted him safe.." she whispered before taking the water. She sipped it and held onto him taking a deep breath "Be careful please, just please be careful going around."

He nodded and smiled "I know love... I'll be alright, I promise." He coaxed, getting her to go lay down for a bit and finished up the meeting before going to check in on Aaron, "Hey, how you doing?" He asked, leaning against the doorfram watching him "You know your Mom didn't do that on purpose."

Aaron frowned deeply as his dad came up later "Do you know how embarrassing that was though?! And that I couldn't do anything to help her..." he said giving a heavy sigh "I wanted to punch that guy so hard in the face." he muttered before looking over at him. He gave a heavier sigh as he watched him "What the hell happened? Mom...she never talks about the murders. She said she would talk to me after the memorial."

He sighed a little "Yeah I can uh... I can get that.... And yes... I feel the same about Carver.... He was an asshole in school and apparently stayed that way... I'm sure you've seen the interviews where we talk about how I used to be a little uh... not good and I sold drugs? I was selling some to Chrissy Cunningham, carver's hhigh school sweetheart. Well she was found dead in the woods the next day and I was the last person to see her alive.... Then there was another murder and another and one more after that.... Everyone thought I did it, easy to blame the freak... It wasn't a great time kid.... But your mom stood by me the whole time, helped me stay hidden cause even after the cops questioned me there was still an angry mob after me.... Led by Carver." He explained

Users who are viewing this thread

Back