• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom If you must go, I wish you love

She smiled and rolled over to straddle his waist, leaning down and peppering kisses all over his face and neck "Then stay here.... I got work for a couple days but the girls have the salon.... We could go down to the lake.... head up to the city?" She murmured smiling, stroking his cheek.

Eddie frowned and looked over at her sighing heavily. "Yeah?" He mumbled, reaching for her and wrapping an arm around her shoulders when she stepped closer, "Was your friend okay?" He asked her quietly and swayed gently in the kitchen with her, smiling a little, "You might wanna kick me out but I can't keep it in.... I love you.... I never stopped loving you." He told her seriously, kissing her head.

Jamie smiled happily at her and gave a small nod "Mmm that does sound lovely. I think I'll take you up on that offer and cancel my appointments in New York." He murmured quietly lettimg his hands run up and down her body.

Max gave him a small nod and leaned into him as she stepped closer "Yeah, she is having her fun with Jamie apparently." She murmured before wrapping her arms around his torso. She looked at him shocked but smiled up at him with happy tears falling down her face "I love you too Eds....I always have." She whispered

He smiled and watched her, kissing her gently, "Mmm that's good... So we're on the same page." He murmured, "Oh jesus christ, Jamie is whipped bad if he came back for her.... He's always been a hit it and quit it guy." He told her, "Might actually have something there then." He mumbled, sighing a little. "Wayne would be able to talk sense into Aaron." He mumbled, rubbing at his face

She smiled and kissed him once more before laying next to him, resting her head on his shoulder, "is it weird that I think I found my soulmate? I mean don't get me wrong, you're hot but I think something else drew me to you at the bbq."

Max gave a small smile and nodded softly "Oh really? Well I hope he doesn't hurt her." She murmured before swaying some with him "We'll get him to understand. I think its hard on him too because of my brother. Having had him as that male figure, and now you trying to be there, I'm worried he may think you're trying to replace him and what he taught him." She whispered

Jamie blushed softly but smiled at her "Can I be honest with you? I've never been one to settle down, never have a stable relationship. I usually leave after my fun." He explained quietly before tilting her chin up to look at him "But you....you have me in a vice grip that no other woman has had on me before. It is like you're a drug that I cannot get enough of. There is definitely something more here than physical attraction."

She smiled and leaned up, kissing him gently, "mmm.... I say we keep exploring it." She murmured starting to fall asleep curled up close to him happily.

Eddie sighed a little and nodded, eventually going up to bed, reluctantly leaving her to go sleep in the guest room, falling asleep fairly quickly after that.

4 months passed quickly and the summer was upon them. Max and Eddie were doing well but she was getting concerned about where their lives may be going. Aaron had finally came around and accepted them as a couple, but he was still a bit snippy towards her about everything. She was concerned though about what Eddie would be doing. He hadn't said if he was going to continue teaching or if he was staying in Hawkins. She was worried that kaybe he would be leaving back for California to stay there for a while. She smiled softly seeing her boys sitting in the lounge together practicing a few songs together "You getting the chords down right?"

Jamie sat at Carmen's place smiling softly as he watched her dance around her living area. He took a drag of his cigarette and soon blew the smoke out of her opened window. He was head over heels in love with her now, he knew that for sure. Though, in their wirlwind fast paced romance, they both found themselves both hooked on drugs. He had fallen from his most recent high but she was still living on it.

Eddie was happier than he’d ever been before. This was what he’d always wanted. A family at home. A reason to come back after the high of a tour. “Yeah he’s doing good. Smoothing out those bad habits. Hey did you ask about carmen coming over for the bbq? I think Jamie’s in town again. He doesn’t come to see me while he’s here anymore though. Think he only sees his dealer and carmen.” He muttered. They were meant to be having a band meeting here soon about what was going to happen going forward.

Carmen smiled happily at him as she finished dancing, moving to sit in his lap. “Oh oh we gotta make sure we take wine over to max and Eddie later. I can’t show up and eat all their food if I don’t take wine.” She giggled, kissing him gently. She was happy for the most part. At least when Jamie was around. When he was working though it was hard. She’d handed over management of the salon to one of her girls and the need for the drugs didn’t just go away because he was gone. If anything it was worse when he wasn’t there.

Max gave a small nod as she moved to sit down "Yeah she said they'd be there." She murmured before sitting down with them. She was worried about her friend, she knew of the substance abuse and just wanted to find a way to help the both of them. She smiled some when Aaron got up to get something to drink. She leant over and pressed a kiss to Eddie's lips "You still gotta sing me my favorite song of yours." She murmured happily to him

Jamie held her to him and smiled kissing her gently "Mmm we'll make sure to get some." He murmured before letting his hands roam her body. He smiled softly as she reacted to his touch and bit her lower lip gently "I love you, I love you so much." He murmured

She groaned a little and frowned. “I love you too baby but I gotta go shower. Clean up for the bbq.” She mumbled, not letting go of him though.

He smiled and set the guitar to the side, kissing her cheek “mmm and what one is that?” He asked her, pulling her to sit between his legs.

Max smiled happily wrapping her arms around his neck "The only love song Corroded Coffin actually made. I forget the name of it." She said giving a small laugh before kissing him lovingly keeping close to him.

Jamie pulled back some and gave a small nod "Could I join you? No funny business I promise." He murmured before crossing his heart and giving her puppy dog eyes. He smiled widely once she agreed and got up carrying her to the bathroom so they could shower.

He smiled and nodded, “I know the one. I wrote it….. but I didn’t write it for that album. I wrote it before graduation.” He told her quietly, starting to strum through the chords

Carmen smiled and got down once they were in the bathroom, getting the water started then got in once it was hot enough, feeling his arms go round her. “So are you guys getting off hiatus? Max is really worried cause Ed hasn’t told her anything.” She mumbled

Max gave him a confused look when he said he had written before graduation "Oh really?" Dhe asked giving a small smile as he strummed through the chords.

Jamie gave a small shrug as he stood under the water with her "Not sure love. We're supposed to have a band meeting over it, but I think he is done. The few times I've spoken with him, he seems happier here than he ever did on tour." He murmured to her

He nodded and smiled at her a little. “Yeah. Wrote it about the most beautiful girl in Hawkins. Bit of a nutcase though. She liked the freaks.” He winked at her. “Even let one of them hide in her basement when people tried to frame him for murder.” He reminded her gently, still playing.

Carmen nodded some and turned to face him, wrapping her arms around him gently. “Mmm Wayne always used to say not a person in the world could predict his next move not even Eddie himself sometimes.” She smiled some, “if you go on tour…. You all have hair…. And you’d be busy warming up,,. Wouldn’t have time to style it yourselves.” She smiled.

Max blushed a deep red and smiled widely at him "You wrote it about me?" She asked quietly. She cupped his face and kissed him lovingly when he nodded but pulled back when she heard Aaron make a gaggging sound. She gave a small laugh and turned to look at her son, he was still icked out by PDA other than holding hands "Sorry honey.." she said softly

Jamie chuckled some "Sounds about right." He murmured running his fingers gently through her hair "Mmm tour stylist...I like the sound of that." He murmured before kissing her forehead gently "I don't see how it would be a problem."

She smiled and kissed him back, cleaning up with him and went to get ready for the bbq once she was done, her hand hovering over the pills on the dresser for a minute before taking three and then continuing to get dressed.

Eddie smiled and looked up. “Right. I better go get the last bits for the cookout. Aaron do you know how to start a grill? And before you ask no your mom isn’t allowed to touch the grill. Last time she did she almost burnt my trailer down.” He looked back over at max pointedly.

Jamie cleaned up and came out frowning softly when he noticed her place the pill bottle down "Don't over do it love." He said softly before pulling a shirt over his head.

Max gasped and rolled her eyes "That was fifteen years ago! Jeez I just put a little too much lighter fluid. I've done better since." She said before pouting at Eddie

He nodded and smiled pecking her cheek while he took aaron out to show him how to start the grill and get it ready so he could go and get the last few bits.

She nodded slowly, finishing getting ready and waited for him so they could get over there, grabbing the wine bottle and headed out with him, pausing once they got to maxs gate and she heard lots of voices, “I didn’t realise it was a big bbq.” She mumbled to Jamie as they headed into her back yard and saw tons of people there.

Max started cleaning up the inside and setting up outside. Soon enough people were rolling in chatting happily together. This was definitely nice to have, especially with how Eddie used to be treated; it was nice to see people actually treating him like a human now and not a monster. She smiled wide when she saw Carmen and Jamie walk in quickly waving them over.

Jamie made his way over with Carmen and gave a small smile rubbing her arms comfortingly "It'll be alright love." He murmured softly smiling and waving at Max "Look, go sit with Maxine, I'll be with Eddie." He murmured giving her a quick kiss before heading towards Eddie.

She nodded and gave his hand a quick squeeze, wandering over to max, trying to avoid looking her in the eye. “Busier than I thought it would be.” She told her, frowning when max just grabbed her chin and made her look.

Eddie looked up when he heard his friends voice smiling. “Hey, finally left the bedroom huh?” He chuckled, passing him a beer. “I don’t think in the fifteen years I’ve known you I’ve ever seen you this close with anyone

Max gave a small smile as she came over but immediately noticed her lack of eye contact. She ignored her friend's words and quickly gripped her chin making her look at her. Her pupils were blown wide and it broke Max's heart "Carmen...what happened? You've been doing so well." She said softly to her. She knew of her friend's past demons and addictions, and it broke her heart to see she had relapsed after 10 years.

Jamie called to Eddie and laughed some at his statement "She's different my friend." He said before slinging an arm around his shoulders "So tell me, whats going on with the Coffin eh? We going on tour or to the studio? Or are you going to stay here playing teacher?"

Eddie immediately shook his head "Keep it down. I don't need Aaron hearing and getting over excited.... Gareth and Pat get in tomorrow.. We will have our meeting then... You know Max is gonna kill me when she finds out you got her hooked again... I got the whole speech of Jamie better be a decent guy." He pointed out, flipping the burgers "But if it makes you feel any better I got fired from the school... She doesn't know yet." He mumbled.

Carmen pulled away and frowned "I'm fine.... Just enjoying my time again." She told her, "It's not bad, we're just doing little bits, nothing serious." She muttered "How's Aaron enjoying having a Dad?" She asked trying to get the concentration off of her

Jamie frowned deeply shaking his head some "We're fine, she doesn't need to worry." He said before glancing back at the two of them "And how did that happen? They not like you hooking up with the photography teacher in the classroom?" He teased while laughing

Max frowned deeply and shook her head some "No Carmen a little is too much and you know it." She said before giving a heavy sigh "He is starting to enjoy it now. Eddie is enjoying it too thankfully. They're honestly like two peas in a pod."

Eddie nodded slowly "Yeah... turns out that'll do it. It was more the fact that the current principal was told all about the murders way back when... didn't like that I was allegedly involved." He muttered, "Alright food's ready!" He called to everyone, putting things on the table then went in to grab a drink, looking up a little wide eyed when Max was pushing him into a corner looking pissed "What's wrong?"

She just nodded, not paying much attention until she heard food and got up to go get a plate, jumping a little feeling arms around her and smiled up at Jamie "Hey."

Jamie frowned some and gave a small nod "I'm sorry mate." He said genuinely because he knew Eddie had actually liked the job. He went to find Carmen once food was done and smiled happily wrapping his arms around her "Hello beautiful. You doing alright?"

Max glared at Eddie when he yelled food was done. She cornered him as he went to get a drink and physically pushed him away from the crowd "You told me Jamie was a decent fucking guy!" She whisper yelled her anger just about to boil over "She was clean for ten fucking years Ed! Ten years and now here she is high as a kite because he got her hooked again!" She spat quietly

She nodded and leaned back against him as they shuffled forward in the line. “Yeah. Just tired.” She told him quietly, yawning a bit.

He grimaced a little and nodded. “He is a decent guy. Just… an addict…. I may have left out the part about him being an addict.” He confirmed, kicking himself a little. “I didn’t know she was too. Not til you mentioned it the other day anyway.” He told her quickly. “Is now a good time to mention the school fired me?” He asked hoping to get the attention off of that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back