• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom If you must go, I wish you love

He grinned and stepped in closer, pecking her lips. “Hey there, I got beer and pizza. What we watching?” He asked her, following her to her kitchen. “I think I still remember where the cutlery is.” He chuckled.

Max smiled widely at him and gave him a quick peck "I was thinking we watch an old favorite. Nightmare on Elm Street?" She said happily leading him to the kitchen. She watched him rummage around for a second but soon found the silverware "You didn't forget!"

He chuckled and nodded getting cuddled up on the couch with her and settled in soon enough, his fingers tracing the same patterns they always had until they heard a car pull into the drive and he pulled away a little, sitting up a bit straighter when the key went in the door and he heard Aaron’s voice asking who’s car was in the drive.

She cuddled up close to him just like she used to and smiled happily. This felt right though, them being like this again. She watched the movie with him happily but pulled away when she heard a car pull up. She heard Aaron's voice and took a deep breath "In the lounge Aaron!" She called watching as he walked in and groaned seeing Eddie there "Come sit down, we need to talk."

Eddie sighed a little and watched him carefully, trying to hide the smile when he saw all his own mannerisms in aaron being annoyed when he sat down. “Look kid… I’m sorry you walked in on that… that definitely wasn’t the plan…. But we figured it was time to tell you…. I’m your dad.” He told him slowly, not thinking about how that would sound like he meant step dad

Max gave a heavy sigh and rolled her eyes a bit when Aaron looked at them completely confused and asked if they were getting married "No....what Eddie means is...remember how when you were little I said I'd tell you about your father at the right time?" She asked watching as he nodded but still looked at her confused "Eddie and I...we used to date in highschool and when Eddie graduated I ended up pregnant. With you. Eddie is you dad Aaron, your biological dad." She explained frowning when she saw anger rise to his face

Aaron looked at his mom in complete shock shaking his head as anger started to fill him "What?! How?! This doesn't make any sense! Why wouldn't you tell me sooner?! Why were you not there?!" He yelled at them

He raised his hands in defence "Hey, I only found out a couple weeks ago myself." He told him, "Your Mom was trying to help me out, backfired for both of us but she didn't do it to hurt you Aaron." He tried to coax him down. "Look I know this is a lot to take on bu-" He got cut off as Aaron jumped up and socked him in the jaw

"Fuck you man! You got no right even being here after fifteen years!" HE spat at him before storming off

Max frowned deeply shaking her head some "Aaron please I made a mistake. I never wanted to hurt you." She said before Eddie started speaking. She went wide eyed when he punched Eddie "Aaron! Aaron please!" She called frowning as Eddie grabbed at her hand telling her to leave him "Eddie he punched you! This is not okay!"

He shook his head holding his face a little. “I don’t want him hitting you.” He told her. “Let him cool off…. That uh… that didn’t go as well as I thought it would to be honest.” He muttered, “who taught him how to throw a punch cause he’s damn good at it.” He muttered.

Max sighed heavily but gave a small nod kneeling infront of him inspecting the damage "My brother trained him. You caught a few of his punched before too." She murmured before getting up "Let me get you some ice."

He made a face and frowned “That’s why that felt familiar.” He muttered. “Yeah but I dodged more than I took.” He called to her, sighing heavily and thanked her when she brought the ice out, holding it to his jaw. “You okay love bug?” He asked her quietly using his old pet name.

She gave a small laugh and nodded coming back to him. She blushed at the old name and gave a small nod "I guess so...I just...that went so bad." She whispered before kissing him gently "I don't know how to make it better."

He sighed and nodded. “Give him time. Let him settle into it. We got time babe. It’s a lot to take in.” He pointed out.

She gave him a small nod before pushing some hair from his face "I can't believe you're actually here, and we are actually trying this." She whispered before kissing him gently again. She pulled away and looked at the time giving a small sigh "Its getting late, I guess you gotta go huh?"

He nodded and sighed a little. “See you on Wednesday though? 6:30? Take you out to Enzos?” He asked her smiling. “First ever official date?” He murmured, kissing her one more time before leaving.

Max led him to the door and smiled widely giving a nod "Yeah, first official date." She said happily before telling him goodbye for the night pecking his lips as he went out.

Aaron was moping the next few days over spring break, refusing to leave his room for the most part but he went downstairs on Wednesday evening frowning seeing his mom dressed up. “Where you going?” He muttered, glancing at the clock seeing it read 7pm. “Little late for old age pensioners to be going out isn’t it?” He muttered still not happy about never being told the truth.

Max had been giving Aaron his space after everything. She hated how badly she had hurt him but she knew that hopefully he would come around. She looked over at him and gave a heavy sigh to his remark "As a matter of fact, I have a date tonight. Call me if you need anything, there are leftovers to eat or money on the counter for pizza. Also Carmen is next door so don't go sneaking out." She told him before givng a small frown whem he asked with who "I'm going out with Eddie...listen I'll be back soon okay?"

He shook his head and went back up to his room, slamming the door shut and laying back on his bed. He heard her leave but it was only an hour later that he heard the front door open again and he went downstairs seeing his mom coming back in. “That was a bit quick.” He muttered.

Max came back about an hour later with make up smeared all over her face from crying.she waited an entire hour for him and he never showed. She felt so dumb and pathetic for thinking he'd really want to try to make things work again. She looked over at Aaron and quickly composed herself "Yeah..uh things fell through." She said quietly before making her way towards her room.

He frowned and went to follow her. “What did he do?” He questioned her “mom!” He called after her when she shut the door in his face just going back upstairs and going to bed sighing heavily

Max shook her head some and just closed her door. She couldn't trust herself to talk and she didn't want him seeing her in that state. She came out about 30 minutes later and went to knock on his door "Aaron? Hey I was wondering if you wanna have a pizza and ice cream night?" She asked softly giving a small smile as he opened the door "We could watch a horror movie, and build a fort like we used to." She said hoping to have some time with him like they used to do.

He frowned and shook his heqd. “I’m not hungry. I’m going to bed.” He told her quickly and shut the door.

Eddie was sat on the floor in the lounge the following afternoon when there was a banging on his door, getting up, taking his beer with him as he answered it.

Max gave a heavy sigh and nodded softly letting him go. The next afternoon she made her way to Eddie's place banging on the door. She glared at him ready to tell him off but immediately stopped herself when she saw the state he was in. A beer in one hand, his hair a mess, clothes that looked like he hadn't changed in a day or so. "Eddie, my love what happened?" She asked softly immediately wrapping her arms around him when he fell towards her crying.

He frowned and just fell forward into her arms immediately breaking down sobbing. “He’s gone…. He wasn’t…. He was gone when I got back.” He whimpered shaking badly and held onto her tightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back