• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom If you must go, I wish you love

She smiled and walked her fingers up his arm. “Well if you find any, I’m the house on Lafayette that’s got the black picket fence outside.” She told him smiling at him.

Eddie glanced over and raised an eyebrow seeing how she was practically on top of Jamie by this point. “That friend of yours is uh,,, she knows what she wants huh?” He chuckled, “well I’ll make sure I get all my supplies soon as I can alright?” He smiled ar her.

Jamie smirked more at her and chuckled some "Black picket fence huh?" He murmured taking another sip of his drin? "I'll make sure to remember."

Max looked over and laughed more "Doesn't look like your friend is upset with it." She said before turning her attention to Aaron who was busy talking with Gareth and Patrick "Have you thought any further on how we should tell him?"

He sighed a little and shrugged "I think the sooner the better." He told her quietly, "I told Wayne... Apparently he knew already?" He asked her, walking to sit down with her "He looks like he's relaxed a bit, I thought he was gonna pass out when I introduced him to Jamie." He chuckled a little.

Carmen smiled and winked at him, chatting with him a while longer before food was ready and she went to sit with Wayne while she ate, making sure Eddie got a chance to relax for once from everything she'd heard from Max

She gave a small laugh "Of course he did, I never told him but I guess he put everything together." She said softly before looking at Aaron smiling a bit "Yeah, after that talk with you he seems a little better." She murmured to him. As they sat down together for lunch she smiled as Aaron sat with Eddie talking to him about different guitar methods and all things music.

Wayne gave Carmen a small.smile as she sat with him and his buddies from the plant "Hey Carmen,how are you?" He asked before giving a rough cough and taking a sip of water.

She smiled and leaned back. “I’m doing good. Sarah says to tell you the girls all miss you at the shop. You know you’re always welcome to come down even if it’s just for a coffee and a chat.” She told him quietly.

Aaron was buzzing by the time they were leaving late into the afternoon. “They were so cool. I didn’t know Jamie was gonna be there!” He told them both excitedly,

Max got in the car with Carmen and Aaron giving a small laugh "Pretty cool huh? He seems like a nice guy." She said before wiggling her eyebrows at Carmen "Looked like Carmen liked him a lot too." She teased before giving another laugh. She looked at Eddie as he came out and waved goodbye to them as the pulled off. She waved to him and smiled widely.

Carmen smiled and nodded. “Aaron if you hear someone near my house tonight no you didn’t.” She told him smiling, driving them home and going back to her place to get herself ready for company.

Aaron walked inside with his mom yawning some. “Yknow Eddie isn’t as much of an ass as I thought he was.” He told her as he kicked his shoes off in the hallway as always.

Max got inside with Aaron smiling happily and gave a small nod "He was the nicest guy I knew in highschool. Well....Dustin Henderson gave him a run for his money." She said giving a laugh while taking her shoes off.

Jamie arrived at Carmen's place around 8 o'clock. He had made her to shower and prep himself so that he looked presentable. He also needed a quick bump after that barbeque. He knocked on her door and smiled softly when she opened the door "You'd never believe what I found as soon as I got to my room, a roach, I guess you were right."

She nodded and smiled inviting him in. “Be my guest.” She giggled, shutting the door before he was on her and she guided him upstairs

Aaron nodded and yawned some, “night mom.” He called to her as he headed up to bed.

The next week had zoomed by everyone. Max had been having a blast teasing Eddie with his spirit week choices, they definitely hadn't been for him. It was like he was a fish out of water, but she found it adorable. She looked herself over once more in the mirror that Friday smiling widely. She had been wearing her old cheerleader the past few years now but she was excited for Eddie to see her in it. Her hair done in the same half pony tail and bow, makeup just about identical, and pom poms to add.

Jamie lay in Carmen's bed panting heavily that morning while she rolled off of him. He had spent most of his time since the party in her bed. He had to leave today though, even though Corroded Coffin was on hiatus he had a few side projects he had to work on. Though, he was tempted to push them back if it meant staying with her. In the small amount of time they had known eachother he had fallen hard. He was absolutely enamoured by her and was addicted to everything she did and gave.

She smiled and rolled off to the side “mmm when do you have a break next?” She asked him quietly, taking a cigarette and lighting it, kissing him quickly. “Or more to the point… when do I get to see you next?” She asked him quietly.

Eddie showed up early enough that the kids hadn’t arrived yet and knocked on her classroom door, looking the spitting image of just before he left.

Max got there early letting Aaron sleep in and catch a ride with his friend. She turned around from getting her things sorted and went wide eyed when she saw Eddie standing there "Holy shit...you still have the jacket...and Hellfire shirt." She said smiling widely at him "All you need now is your long hair."

Jamie gave her a small smile as he got his breathing in check "Mmm afraid its going to be a couple months love." He murmured before burrying his face in her neck inhaling her scent "But I will try to be back sooner...."

He chuckled and pulled out the wig from behind his back. “Like this?” He chuckled and put it on, stepping over to her. “Yknow I’ve been thinking…. About what we talked about the other day? When I came to your place?”

She grumbled a little and rolled over to straddle his waist, placing kisses down his jaw and neck. “Mmm I hope this isn’t another case of you leave and then disappear forever.” She sighed a little.

Max gave a small squeal as she saw him place the wig on "Oh god Eddie that is such a bad wig." She said before biting her lip gently "Oh yeah? What have you been thinking?" She asked softly feeling herself get pressed against her desk when he took a few more steps near her.

Jamie groaned softly as he felt her lips go to his jaw and neck "Not a chance darling....you've got me too drunk on you for that." He admits before pulling her into a heated kiss.

He smiled and watched her. “I can’t exactly abandon my kid here. Not now that I would do it knowingly….. I do have work in other places but I could be here as a home base. And maybe see… if we could make things work again…. Give it one more shot?” He asked her.

Carmen smiled and moved to be face to face with him again. “Call me when you get to LA?” She asked him hopeful, pulling away slightly but stay pressed to him.

Max smiled widely at him and gave a small nod "I'd like that alot." She said softly before cupping his cheek gently running her thumb along his cheek bone "I have missed you so much Eddie." She whispered more to herself than anything.

Jamie smiled at her and nodded "But of course, call you as soon as I get to my place." He murmured softly to her. He pushed some hair from her face and gave a happy sigh shaking his head some "Don't know what I did to find you in my life, but I will not take it for granted."

She smiled and curled in close to him. “I’m the same.” She told him quietly, laying with him until he had to leave, moping around the house from that point on in the day.

He grinned and pressed her closer until he lifted her up to sit on top of the desk and he stood between her legs, holding her face gently, feeling everything coming back to him all at once.

Max smiled happily at him feeling things she hadn't felt since he left. She bit her lip as she pressed her body into his giving a small giddy giggle "Do you like my outfit? Pretty sure I wore this the first time we met. Think I remember that it didn't stay on very long." She murmured to him. It was no secret that Eddie had a fling with cheerleaders back in the day. She had been one of them, but instead of running afterwards shs decided to stay with him. Got her kicked off the team for doing so as well.

Aaron had gotten up earlier than normal because he’s forgotten to ask his mom for some cash for the movies later, rushing to get to school in time to see her before anyone else arrived and ran to her classroom. “Hey mom can I ge-“ he froze on the spot finding her making out with Eddie Munson, just staring at them both a little shocked and freaked out until she spotted him

Max felt her world melt away when his lips crashed to hers. She was brought back to reality though when she heard her son's voice. She quickly pushed Eddie back and closed her legs going wide eyed "Shit...Uh Aaron...what is it?" She asked as she quickly got up and went towards him

He frowned refusing to look away from the floor. “I need 20 bucks for the movies.” He muttered “really? Couldn’t just… Jesus christ!” He spat and turned around walking away quickly.

Eddie frowned and looked back at her. “Shit… I’m sorry.” He mumbled “You think we should tell him?”

Max gave a small nod "Come to me at lunch, I'll get it for you." She said frowning more as he ran off. She looked back at Eddie giving a heavy sigh "Well yeah...I think that would be best now. Tonight after he comes from the movies?" She said softly before going over to him.

He nodded and smiled. “I’ll bring the beer and pizza. You pick a movie?” He winked at her, stealing one more kiss before going to his own class room and not seeing her the rest of the day.

She gave a small nod and smiled "Yes sounds good." She murmured. She didn't see him the rest of the day and by the time she got home Aaron had already left with his friends leavimg her a note about his movie time. She sighed softly still kicking herself for loosing control earlier that day. She got into some comfy clothes and threw her hair into a messy bun right before the door bell rang. She opened up and smiled widely seeing Eddie standing there "Well hello there Mr.Munson." she teased

Users who are viewing this thread

Back