• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom If you must go, I wish you love

He froze and turned to look at her the moment he heard it, staring at her in shock. “That’s not funny… max that’s… are you kidding me?” He asked her frowning. “You’re being serious? I made that? I… I mean… jeez it is like looking at a time machine…. You’re really serious?” He asked frowning. “Why am I only hearing this now?” He questioned her

Max got up and closed her door before locking it "Yeah I'm serious....Aaron Edward Wends..." she explained before giving a heavy sigh. She handed him a photo of her and him when he was just a baby "You had just left...I found out maybe a month later. I didn't know how to tell you. You were so dead set on your career...I thought you wouldn't want a kid." She explained

He frowned and shook his head. “So you just kept it from me? You had my address. I… this is why you never came to visit. I fuckin missed you. But that weekend you said you were gonna come up and then never showed? It’s cause you were pregnant….. I uh… does he know?” He asked her as he stood up and put the picture down, heading for the door.

She frowned more and gave a small nod "The long distance would have never worked Ed...you and I both know it." She said before giving a heavy sigh standing up with him "No...he doesn't know. He worships you though...musically he does." She explained before grabbing his arm "Eddie...please don't say anything...I don't know how to tell him."

“Fuck us. I had a kid I never got to see!” He yelled at her, “no I’ll let you be the one to tell him fifteen years fucking late.” He spat at her absolutely furious as he walked out, going back to his car and heading home, calling out sick for the day.

Max gave a heavy sigh as he left and shookher head some. As the day rolled on allshe thought about was him and her son. By the time school let out she had made up her mind that she would go see him tonight to try and smooth things over. She grabbed her things as Aaron came in and bit her lip some "Hey, look I have to stop by a friends house tonight. Not sure how late I'll be. Here is 20 bucks, go home and order some food for yourself. If you decide to stay out or go out...just please make sure to be home by nine and leave a note." She said before handing him the money "I'm trusting you Aaron...and if everything goes well I'll see about getting that ticket to Linkin Park."

He frowned and watched her, nodding slowly before heading out to go talk to his friends about going to hang out.

Eddie came down to get the door after helping Wayne get his meds sorted, “what do you want? Keep it down Wayne’s just gone to sleep.” He muttered, letting her in though.

Max showed up at Eddie's new address knocking quietly at the door. She stepped inside as he opened the door and sighed heavily "I just want to talk Eds. No yelling or shouting at one another, just talk." She said calmly watching him.some.

He grit his teeth. “Don’t be telling me not to yell. I’m not the one who kept a kid secret!” He snapped at her a little. “And don’t bullshit me with ‘you hated kids’ cause let’s face it you never gave me a fucking chance to want ours.” He muttered.

Max flinched when he snapped and gave a small nod. Eddie had never been mad at her, only when they broke up had he ever shown anger towards her. She gave a heavy sigh before nodding "I fucked up majorly. You're right, I shouldn't have kept him a secret. I thought about telling you right after he was born, but then everything hit for you. You got the record deal, were going on tour, and in my head I didn't want to steal away your dream because of our kid. I know its fucking stupid, I know I'm a terrible person and an even worse mother, but I am sorry Eddie...I'm so sorry." She explained before taking a shaky breath

He just shook his head. “Just…. You should go. I need time to calm down before we talk.” He told her seriously, doing the same pout Aaron always did when he was holding his tongue.

She frowned more but gave a small nod "Yeah...uh...right." she whispered before going towards the door. She turned to look back at him before rummaging in her purse and pulling out a photo "Here....I thought you might like this...Halloween when he was 7...dressed up as his favorite person." She said softly handing him.the photo.of Aaron with crazy hair amd a kid guitar wearing an old Corroded Coffin shirt that Eddie had made specifically for her.

Max got home and sighed heavily seeing Aaron and his best friend in the lounge playing on his Nintendo 64. She gave a small smile thankful that he was atleast home "Hey boys, did you order dinner already?" She asked as she placed her things down.

She gave a nod and smiled a bit "Alright, I'll be at Carmen's come get me if you need something. Jake try to get going around 8 okay? I know your mom worries." She said before leaving and walking next door to her best friends house giving a knock.

Carmen was already on her second bottle of wine after a long day and smiled. “Hey. Come on in!” She told her. “What’s going on? Aaron said you were acting real weird earlier.” She told her.

Max walked in and gave a small nod before she burst into tears "I told him...we were talking about Aaron and it slipped out.." she said taking a shaky breath "Why was I such an idiot when I was younger Carmen? He was so pissed off and he has every right to be, but I dont think there is anything I can do to fix this."

She sighed quietly and poured her a glass of wine, “we were all idiots when we were kids.” She told her. “Was he mad he had a kid or mad he didn’t know?” She asked

She sat down with her friend and downed the glass of wine quickly "Absolutely furious that I didn't tell him. I've never seen Eddie so mad before." She said before lettinf Carmen pour her another glass

She nodded and smiled “good. That’s a good thing. Give him the weekend to calm down, let me take my favorite godson equivalent out for a concert and give you some alone time.” She told her smiling. “I’ll look after him.” She promised.

Max gave a small nod and sighed softly "Yeah that sounds good. Thank you Carmen." She said softly before taking a sip of her new glass. She sat there talkimg with her for a few hours before eventually going back home and straight to bed

Carmen had left with Aaron a couple hours ago already by the time Eddie was knocking on her front door, rubbing at his face and waiting a little impatiently

Max frowned a bit as she opened the door seeing Eddie standing there "Ed...hey...what are you doing here?" She asked as she moved out of the way so he could come in "Aaron is out of town...he is going to a concert with my friend Carmen."

He frowned and nodded. “That’s fine I came to talk to you… max I wanna be in my kids life. You need to tell him.” He told her seriously. “He deserves to know.” He muttered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back