• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom If you must go, I wish you love

Max made her way to the teacher's lounge at her lunch break and sighed softly. She gave a small smile as she saw Eddie and went to sit with him pulling out her sandwhich and chips. She felt her heart swell but also ache when she saw his excited smile and gave a small nod "He really is gifted for that stuff." She said with a big smile not even thinkinf about how odd that could sound if they didn't know about their relationship. She was surprised actually that Eddie hadn't caught on by now, Aaron was practically a spitting image of him aside from the eyes, he most definitely had her eyes.

He nodded and smiled some. “Hey I was gonna swing by your classroom after the kids go home. I picked up some things from Wayne I thought you might like.” He told her happily. He was definitely enjoying her being in his life again but he still wasn’t sure what direction it was going in.

Max gave a small nod and took a bite of her sandwhich "Yeah sounds good.." she murmured completely in her head at the moment and stressing about her son. She wasn't sure if she was happy or scared to have Eddie back in her life. She was keeping him at arms length and it still terrified her to tell him about Aaron.

He chatted with her the rest of the lunch period before getting back to his class and teaching til the end of the day, going straight to his car to grab the stuff he’d promised her.

Aaron waited til everyone else was gone and went to sit in his moms room grumbling about this being bullshit. “Hey can I go with aunt carmen to the Linkin Park show on Saturday? There’s still tickets.” He told her, taking a seat. “She said I could go if I asked you. I’ve asked you so now can I go?” He muttered.

Max frowned deeply as Aaron came in and immediately asking her to go to the concert "Not with that shit attitude. Look Aaron, I know things right now aren't great but goddamn it I'm tired of this shit! You ever sit there and think about how this shit is hurting me as well?!" She said frowning as he just blew her off and left the room "Aaron! Aaron Edward Wends get back here!" She yelled but when he continued going she just shook her head. She knew he would most likely just go home by himself. She went back into her room and at at her desk breaking down and completely forgetting that Eddie was coming by.

Eddie was walking back into the school and smiled over at the kid. “Hey, make it to class in the morning I got some good work to show you.” He told him, sighing as he was completely ignored but he heard the shouting from maxs room and frowned, heading that way to see the door wide open and her crying. “Shit hey everything okay? Was it the Aaron kid?” He asked her.

Max shot her head up when she heard Eddie's voice and quickly wiped her eyes "Oh Eddie...hey I forgot you were coming." She murmured giving a sigh. She shook her head when he questioned Aaron taking a deep breath "What? No...no it wasn't Aaron." She said softly before noticing the box "Whats in the box?"

He nodded slowly then smiled when she mentioned the box, “Wayne found it when he was up in the attic. After I told him to stop climbing the damn ladder.” He muttered rolling his eyes but he set it on her desk and opened it to show her most of their good memories. “Look.” He smiled producing a picture from their first Halloween together.

She looked through the box giving a small laugh seeing the halloween photo "The zombie and The Witch." She said before looking through more. She smiled pulling out their old Hellfire shirt and the photo she had taken of them all "The good days huh?" She said softly. She frowned though when he mentioned her brother and how much he had protested them being together. She nodded biting her lower lip hard and took a shaky breath whem he asked how he was doing "He uh....he passed away about 7 months ago.." she whispered before taking another shaky breath

He paused and frowned. “Shit. Sorry to hear that.” He told her. “You in that house on your own now?” He asked her frowning.

Max wiped her eys quickly shaking her head some "Its alright, uh yeah technically just me." She murmured before looking up at him smiling softly "Ya know I still have your first filmed gig from the hideout?" She said giving a small laugh "Kids don't believe that I also took your first popular photo." She said pointing to the photo of him that hung on her wall. She'd taken it at a small show and when they got bigger it had been plastered everywhere from magazines to television.

He chuckled and walked over. “Oh man.,. We had the best sex that night, I’m still surprised we never had a kid.” He chuckled and looked over all her other photographs. “I should get going. But take what you want from that box. I’ll pick it up in the morning.” He told her and nodded to her before leaving.

She blushed deep red at that memory but nearly choked on her spit when he mentioned a kid "Uh...yeah crazy." She said before quickly leading him to the door "Alright, see you then Eds." She murmured before she went to grab her things. She sighed heavily as she got home hearing Aaron playing on his guitar up in his room. She went up amd knocked loudly so he could hear her giving a heavy sigh.

She frowned as he opened the door "I'm making spaghetti for dinner." She murmured before giving a heavy sigh as he tried to close the door. She stuck her foot in to stop it and kept it open "Aaron talk to me....please."

“About what? The fact that you won’t let me do anything on my own?! The fact that if I so much as go a different route on the way home you ground me now?! You still won’t tell me who my dad is even though you promised me when I was a kid?! I hate you mom. I wish uncle AJ was still here so I didn’t have to deal with you.” He muttered and slammed the door in her face.

Max gulped and stood there for a minute before she made her way downstairs. As the night rolled on she found herself in her room looking over old photos in a box giving a heavy sigh. A lot were photos of Aaron as a baby and young kid. He had well and truely been her everything. She let a few tears fall as she went through them and stopped when she stumbled upon a photo of her and Eddie. One from his graduation, both of them kissing with their middle fingers flipped to the camera. She had been so happy for him, but she had no idea at the time that it had been the begining of the end for them.

Eddie sighed heavily as he sat down with his own dinner finally after sorting out Wayne for the evening. “Did you know maxs brother died?” He asked his uncle frowning some while he leaned back.

Wayne gave a small nod as he sat with his nephew for dinner "Yeah, that was a real shame. Got hit by another driver from out of town. Dumbass didn't see that it was a two way road." He murmured before he ate a bit of his food "Now its just her and that kid." He.mumbled nkt knowing Eddie didn't know about her son

He frowned and looked over at him. “What kid?” He asked him. “She’s got a kid?” He asked again, taking a drink from his beer and leaned back.

Wayne frowned some and looked a little confused "Huh? Oh yeah...dunno how old he is. Got a son though." He murmured before he began to eat more of his food.

He frowned and leaned back before finally putting two and two together. She was the first person he saw the following morning. Getting there early to catch her in her classroom. “Hey. Hey I am so sorry.. I’ve been a fucking idiot!” He told her quickly. “I don’t know how I didn’t clock that Aaron was your kid! Jeez I’ve been complaining about him to you for weeks!” He told her. “Im so sorry.”

Max looked up when she heard Eddie burst through the door. She looked at him confused but then went wide eyed "Don't....don't tell anyone okay? He'd like to keep it underwraps." She murmured before shaking her head some "Don't be sorry, he's just....loosing my brother hit us both really hard and he is lashing out about it all."

He sighed heavily and nodded sitting on her desk. “I mean no shit…. If I’d known that though I probably wouldn’t have been so hard on him.” He told her. “I don’t think it helps that he doesn’t look like you.. for your eyes though. Probably a good thing. Cause if he looks like his dad definitely wasn’t a looker.” He chuckled

She gave a small awkward laugh and nodded some "Yeah....not a looker at all." She murmured biting her lip hard as he continued to go on about him and the possible father "He's yours Ed." She blurted out before she quickly covered her mouth looking at him with wide eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back