• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom If you must go, I wish you love

Max frowned deeply and gave a heavy sigh "I know...I just....I don't know how to tell him." She said taking a deep breath "He hates me already, so not like much will change on that end." She explained before leading him to the lounge

He sighed heavily. “Well… why don’t we do it together? We could even do a paternity test to prove it to him. I know I’m not in the band anymore but I got the money. Teacher salary is shit…. Really shit.” He told her sighing some. “He ever get to go to a Corroded Coffin show?” He asked her frowning some.

Max gave a heavy sigh and nodded a bit "Tell me about it. Only way I get with affordimg this is that my parents had it paid off." She murmured before shaking her head "I don't think a paternity test would be needed though, I don't think he would fully deny it." She explained before giving him a small smile. She got up and went to pick up her picture album before flipping to the correct page. A photo of Aaron and her at a show in Corroded Coffin shirts "His first show when he was ten. He begged and begged me to go." She explained before letting a few tears fall "I had never felt so proud and heart broken at once. Seeing you up there, doing what you always dreamed of."

He frowned and shook his head. “I don’t…. I wasn’t happy Yknow…. There were good times sure but… it wasn’t all I made it out to be.” He mumbled. “Every girl I got with I just saw you.” He told her seriously. “Did Aaron know he was my kid?” He asked her frowning.

Max gave a small nod and frowned more when he admitted that no woman compared to her "Yes he knew...at first he told me I was doing the right thing, but then he told me I should tell you...he was already three by that point and I just...I thought it was too late. I thought you'd never want the highschool sweetheart from your home town when you had models being flung your way. I know it was stupid, I was insecure though by that point. A single mom at 19, no one would want that, so I shut myself down completely and just focused on Aaron."

He chuckled a little. “I think it would have been better if I’d had my high school sweetheart by my side.” He nudged her gently. “I have one of the guys from my band coming down to visit in a few weeks anyway. Wayne’s birthday. We’re doing a bbq. You should bring aaron along.” He suggested.

Max gave a small nod and smiled softly at him "Yeah that sounds nice...the house is nice by the way." She murmured before leaning her head on his shoulder starting to relax with him. She glanced up at him before sighing softly "I'm sorry I didn't leave with you...I was scared....but I regret it everyday."

He sighed a little and watched her. “Max I don’t know if I’m staying in Hawkins once Wayne is gone…. I might be going back to California.” He told her sighing a little. “Depends where work takes me. I don’t want to get your hopes up if you want to be here only.” He told her seriously.

Max gave a soft frown and nodded softly to him "Oh.." she said quietly before pulling away from him just a bit "Well we could just enjoy eachothers company...that wouldn't be so bad yeah?" She said softly before kissing his cheek gently and getting up "You want something to drink?"

He frowned and sighed a little. “I should go home.” He told her quietly. “I’ll see you on Monday.” He smiled a little and risked a kiss to her head before getting up and heading out.

Max frowned deeply and grabbed his hand looking at him with saddened eyes "Please don't go..." she whispered in almost a pleading way. She was never upfront about it anyone, jusr how unhappy and lonely she had felt all these years. But when she saw him again, when they spoke to one another, even when he yelled at her, she didn't feel alone anymore. She felt whole with him there and she didn't want to loose him again.

He frowned and sighed a little. “Max I… I don’t wanna leave Wayne alone for long right now.” He told her gently. “Maybe we can work something out but just… sleep on it. Please.” He told her quietly as he tried to leave.

She soon realized how she was sounding and acting immediately letting go of his hand "You're right, I'm sorry I didn't mean to keep you away." She said softly before going to the door "Tell Wayne I said hello." She said quietly before he went out the door. She quickly closed it before she sank to the floor and cried quietly to herself trying to wrap her head around things.

Carmen got Aaron home just after midnight and made sure he got in safe before going home as well and straight to bed.

The next three weeks couldn’t have gone any slower for Aaron after his mom had told him about the bbq where he could meet a couple more members of corroded Coffin and now he was busy trying to work out what to wear so they would think he was cool. “Mom! Where’s my Metallica shirt?!” He called down the stairs without mentioning which of his five Metallica ones he meant.

The past three weeks had been a drag for Max as well. She had been talkimg to Eddie more frequently at school but she was trying to keeo herself grounded because she was starting to feel butterflies again with him. She gave a small laugh happy to see her son so excited about this "Which one?! You have five!" She called to him but smiled as she found his Master of Puppets one in the dryer "Here it is!"

Carmen was waiting in the car for them after having been invited cause she’d done Wayne’s barbering for years, smiling when they came out and Aaron looked a little flustered. “Come on you two. I want the free food.” She told them waiting tik they were both in the car and made her way to the Munson residence, getting out and into the backyard quickly, doing a bit of a double take when she saw the handsome British guy laughing with Eddie.

Eddie was getting the grill set up and making sure Wayne was comfortable until he turned to see people arriving, smiling at max and Aaron. “Hey you guys made it…. Aaron come on over here buddy there’s a couple people I’d love you to meet.” They hadn’t told him yet but he’d at least had the chance to have a good long talk with him at school after the kid got in a fighr with some assholes.

Max came out after Aaron had finished getting ready taking a shaky breath. She was nervous about this, it would be their first time with Eddie outside of school and she didn't know what to expect. She smiled happily as Aaron ran over to Eddie when asked to follow. She was glad to see them getting along and she had definitely seen a small change in him since that fight. She laughed lightly when she saw Carmen just all but drooling over the blonde man "You okay there Carmen? Might wanna close your mouth or flies will get in." She teased

Jamie turned when he heard Eddie's voice behind them and smiled wide "Ah! You must be Aaron, Ed says you got one some amazing writing skills." He said happily before chuckling a bit as his starstruck face.

She turned to look at max and smiled a little. “Huh? Oh I uh… he’s pretty.” She giggled and went to get a drink. “God he looks like him.” She pointed out quietly to max seeing Eddie and Aaron side by side.

Eddie chuckled as he just nodded. “Aaron’s first concert was us back on the Hellfire tour.” He chuckled, “Aaron this is Jamie and Gareth and Patrick.” He told him, chuckling seeing as Jamie looked a little distracted, “long as you’re not looking at the redhead go for it.” He told his friend. “Max is off limits.”

Max gave a small laugh and went to get a drink with her "Well go talk to him. Eddie says Jamie is a nice guy." She murmured before giving a small nod as she looked at them side by side "We're still figuring out how to tell him." She murmured

Jamie smiled happily and shook hands with the boy. His attention soon faltered though when he saw a gorgeous brunette woman walk in with a redhead. He looked at Eddie and chuckled quietly "Ah so that is Maxine, she is quite beautiful, but I am more interested in the goddess next to her." He murmured before smiling more "Are you two officially a thing again?"

Carmen just nodded and pat her shoulder no longer paying attention while she went to say hi to Wayne and then made her way over. “Hi… carmen.” She smiled at him. “Is this what they’ve been hiding in England all this time?” She asked him

Eddie left aaron to chat to his friends and went to check up on max “I see you’ve been abandoned. Gareth is here by the way… I didn’t tell any of them that he’s my kid.” He rambled a little as he piled snacks onto a plate. “Your friend looks a little preoccupied.” He chuckled.

Jamie smiled widely as he saw her come towards them "Hello...Jamie." he said before taking her hand a giving a small kiss to her knuckles. He chuckled softly and shrugged "Maybe, but I guess I could say the same for this small town." He said as he watched her some "I don't mean to sound abrupt or too upfront, but you are gorgeous."

Max gave a small laugh when she heard Eddie's voice and nodded "Yeah seems like it." She said before placing a few snacks on her plate. She laughed lightly again at his rambling before turning to look at him then glanced at Carmen "Yeah, she was practically drooling over him earlier." She said before smiling "This is a real nice party Ed, Wayne looks happy."

She smiled a little at him, “oh I only live here. I’m a city girl.” She told him, blushing at his compliment. “You’re not so bad yourself. How do you know people here?” She asked him curiously.

He smiled a little proudly and nodded. “Yeah I just… this is probably gonna be his last.” He told her quietly. “I just… I want it to be a good year for him.” He told her quietly

Jamie smiled wide at her and gave a small jod before sipping his drink "I'm in Ed's band. I play guitar and backup vocals." He said before looking aroumd "I see you know Maxine, do you know Wayne as well?" He asked

Max gave a saddened smile but nodded softly "You are a good man for being here with him Eds. I know having you here is making his time even better." She said softly while looking up at him "So you ready for spiritweek next week? They always make us dress up."

She nodded and smiled "Yeah I've done Wayne's grooming routine for years down at my salon." She told him, "Guitar? You good with your fingers then huh?" She told him, not about to hide how bad she wanted him "Where you staying in the area? Don't tell me you're at the holiday inn? That place is roach infested."

He raised an eyebrow "Uh...No... I got the list but I don't know what to do for it." He told her, rubbing the back of his neck a little sheepishly

Jamie nearly choked on his drink when she said he must be good with his fingers. He smirked some though after the intial shock wore off "Oh love you've got no idea." He said in a quiet voice before winking at her. He gave a small sigh and nodded some "Alas I am, only hotel in this town. Looks like its been kept up a bit better. I surely haven't seen any roaches."

Max gave a small.laugh but nodded some "Well the first few days are simple really. Like hat day, wear something for Hawkins High. Friday though they love for all the teachers to dress up from their years in highschool. I always have a small trick up my sleeve for it." She said giving him a wide smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back