• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom If you must go, I wish you love

She smiled tiredly and watched him. “Oh and we have gone with Anya. Jamie picked it. Anya Bower,” she smiled watching her little girl yawn before staring up at her dad.

He nodded. “So we’re gonna go ahead and try to get him in this afternoon for the surgery but we needed your permission for it.” He explained. “It’s high risk. He could lose more mobility, more sight, more hearing, if they are in the wrong spot then they cannot be removed but without doing so the likelihood of him surviving the next six months are incredibly slim.” He told her. “Whoever was his primary care when the accident happened should never have closed the head wound. This would not have happened.” He told her seriously.

Max took a deep breath and nodded as she listened to him "Thank you doctor...I'll have an answer for you in the hour." She said before looking at Aaron. As the doctor stepped out she saw Eddie starting to stir a bit "Hey there baby...I uh...I need to talk with you." She said gently

Jamie smiled widely seeing his daughter start to open her eyes "Oh..oh yes Hi...hi there I'm your daddy." He cooed happily

He frowned a little and just watched her. “It’s so cold.” He told her quietly, frowning as he spotted asron sitting there. “Who is that?” He asked frownig

Carmen spoke with his mom a while longer and finally said goodbye. “She’s excited for us to move there.” She smiled tiredly, starting to feel a little strange

Max frowned more as she watched him "It's Aaron." She said softly before kissimg his hands gently "They could do a surgery to try and help the pain Eddie....or we can stay here, and just ride this until you want to go..." she whispered letting a few tears fall.

Jamie nodded placing Anya in her little cot "Yeah? I'm excited to move." He murmured before when he looked at her though noticing how pale she looked "Carmen? You okay?"

He frowned and watched her still not really taking any of it in. “Is Aaron your friend?” He asked confused. “They gonna make it stop?” He asked her frowning more this time and tugging on her. “I want… you’re warm.” He mumbled.

She didn’t respond to his question just lay back and started falling asleep, the sheets towards the end of the bed starting to stain red.

Max moved to lay with him shaking her head some "Aaron is our son darling...and yes it could possibly help us." She whispered kissing him gently as she pulled the blankets tight against him "If you want to do it then you gotta tell me now. Or we could stop everything, the surgeries, the check ups, all of it."

Jamie went wide eyed when he saw blood and quickly rushed out of the room "Help! Help please I need a doctor my wife is bleeding out!" He yelled down the hall before rushing back to Carmen.

He just gave her hand a squeeze. “Okay… one more go.” He mumbled, resting his head against her shoulder and falling asleep

Aaron had been silent most of the time and just sighed quietly. “I’m gonna head back and relieve Sarah of the madam.” He told her quietly, standing up and giving his dads shoulder a squeeze. “Either it helps and he can get better or he doesn’t come home.” He mumbled. “Call if you need anything.” He told his mom, leaving her to it.

She didn’t wake up for another several hours and just frowned at seeing it was now dark outside. “What time is it?” She frowned confused, still thinking they were meant to be going home that afternoon

Max gave Aaron a small nod before she went out to the doctor. She sighed softly as he thanked her and went to get everything set up. She was definitely worried about all of this, but she had a small ounce of hope that this would work out.

Jamie gave a small frown as she woke up. He was pissed, but not by any means at her. He took her hand in his and sighed heavily "Its almost seven Love." He told her gently "They didn't fix you up properly after Anya came out, so you had internal bleeding." He explained quietly

She frowned a little and rubbed at her face, reaching for Anya. “My head is a little sore. You think I could get some aspirin and water or something?” She mumbled exhausted.

Aaron got back exhausted from the whole situation but smiled seeing how Sarah was sat on the couch with his sister. “Hey you two… moms gonna be home tonight kiddo so you’re stuck with us. You wanna go out for lunch?” He asked her

Jamie gave a small nod and pressed the call button refusing to leave her side. He picked up Anya and handed her over smiling softly "She'll be hungry soon." He said quietly

Sarah smiled as Aaron came back "Lunch sounds great. Iris go put some clothes on okay? Then I'll brush your hair." She said sweetly watching the little girl run off "Everything alright?" She asked as she stood up and stroked his cheek gently

He sighed a little and explained everything, just swaying with her a little and frowned. “I don’t know how this is gonna go. I might have to come move back home for a little bit if he doesn’t make it.” He told her quietly frowning.

She nodded tiredly and just held her close, watching Jamie. “You get any sleep the past couple days? You need to get it before we go home.” She told him.

Sarah frowned softly "You think your mom will loose herself if he doesn't?" She asked softly while she swayed with him "I'm with you on whatever decision you make babe."

Jamie gave a small nod and smiled softly "Yeah I've been getting it. They said if everything goes alright with you, we can leave tomorrow evening."

He shook his head. “No. No I’m not worried about that. If there’s one thing my mom is good at it’s being a mom. Iris will be her priority. But dad has money. A fucking shit ton of it. And there will be vultures and I don’t want her having to deal with that.” He muttered.

She nodded tiredly, feeding Anya when it was time and just fell asleep shortly after that

-1 week-
Max had been up at the hospital that day while Iris was in school. She had sent Aaron off to go to school as well assuring him she would call if anything happened. Eddie had made it but just barely. He'd been in a coma like state since and they were now just waiting for him to wake up.

Jamie smiled happily as he came into their half packed house "Carmen I'm home!" He called happily having heard the gurgles of their little girl echoe through the house. He came into the lounge and smiled happily seeing them both oj the couch "There they are."

Carmen looked up at him, chewing on her lip and her eyes all puffy. “Your phone died.” She whimpered. “I was tryna call you. Lilly came round to meet Anya.” She whimpered, letting him take their daughter. “And I told her that I’m selling the salon and she was so angry.. she was just shouting and swearing and my painkillers were kicking in so I was a little spacey for a minute and she’s called CPS on me saying I’m back on drugs and they should take Anya away,” she sobbed, shaking as she relived it all over again

His nurse was popping in to check on him again and smiled at max. “Morning. He had a good night. Vitals went up for a bit. He’s starting to show signs he might be waking up soon and with any luck it’ll be today.” She told her.

Jamie frowned deeply as he listened to her and went a bit wide eyed "Oh love no...no no they will not take her from us. We have this house spotless and you and I both can prove you've taken those pain killers in moderation and at what times." He said softly kissing her forehead gently "I won't let them take her from us okay?"

Max gave his nurse a small smile and nodded "Thats great, thank you so much." She said softly

“I know they’ve already gone through this with you but just as a reminder he may still seem not right until he’s fully awake. But there’s no reason for panic really.” She assured her and left her to it.

Eddie began to stir a few hours later, taking his time and another hour more he was finally starting to open his eyes, looking around the room a little confused.

She just sniffled and nodded, going to make her a bottle, a little shaken up still but definitely feeling better now that Jamie was home “How is Eddie doing?” She asked seeing as he’d been over to visit max that morning.

Max looked over when she saw Eddie actually open his eyes and smiled widely "Oh Eddie.." she whispered before pressing the call button. She took his hand gently in hers staying quiet for the time being until he was ready to talk.

Jamie followed her into the kitchen and took Anya into his arms once Carmen was making the bottle "He is doing okay. They said his vitals had gone up so hopefully they'll see him awake soon. I also invited her to meet the baby when she gets a chance, she was excited about it."

He frowned a little letting everything wash over him for a while until they had been left to privacy for the time being and he looked over at her frowning. “I’m hungry.” He mumbled, reaching for her hand.

She nodded and smiled tiredly. “That’s good at least. I offered to watch Iris after school but she’s being sensible this time and she’s going home with her at the end of the day. Not driving herself mad staying with him 24/7.” She told him quietly, looking around. “I can’t believe we’ve only got a couple weeks left in this place.” She sighed quietly

Max couldn't help but laugh softly at the statement "Alright love, I'll get you something." She murmured before stepping out to speak with a nurse. She came back in and took his hand in hers again "They're going to bring you jello here soon."

Jamie nodded giving a small smile "Yeah it is good to see her being sensible." He said before kissing her gently "I'm excited to head to England, a fresh start for us."

He just nodded and reached for her. “It doesn’t hurt like it did.” He mumbled frowning some and just wanting her closer.

She nodded and smiled a little. “I love you.” She told him quietly, passing him the bottle to give to Anya while she went to carry on packing up their bedroom a little more.

Max gave a small nod and moved to lay next to him "I'm glad." She whispered quietly befoee letting a few tears fall as she started to relax just a little bit.

Jamie took the bottle starting to feed Anya but frowned when he heard a knock at the door. He made his way over and opened it frowning at the woman who stood there in a nice blouse and slacks "Hello? How can I help you?"

He leaned up into her, holding her tightly. “Best wife.” He mumbled tiredly as he fell asleep right before they were bringing his jello in.

She nodded to him and frowned. “Hi, I’m from child protective services. We got a call about a welfare concern regarding this address.” She told him.

Max smiled very softly as she held him tightly "I love you Eddie." She whispered right before he fell asleep. She thanked the nurse for the jello and soon pulled out her phone to give Aaron a call.

Jamie frowned deeply but gave her a small nod "Our child is safe here Ma'am, I can assure you of that, but I know you still need to speak with us." He said before stepping aside to let her in.

She just nodded and frowned. “I do hope this is a bad call and everything is fine. But I still have to do my due diligence.” She explained as she stepped inside to speak with him, looking up when she saw the woman coming downstairs and nodded some.

Aaron frowned a little and answered, pulling away from his computer for a minute. “Hey mom, everything okay?” He asked. He had been worried that every phone call was coming with bad news and he’d been stressed out the whole time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back