If you had to tell the person above you one thing what would it be? (Please be nice)

I'd say to create for the sake of creating. It doesn't matter if you are the only one who sees it. If it has value and meaning to YOU then it has succeeded in its mission. So go on and create the thing you have been meaning to create.

I'd say to create for the sake of creating. It doesn't matter if you are the only one who sees it. If it has value and meaning to YOU then it has succeeded in its mission. So go on and create the thing you have been meaning to create.
I'd tell you that's beautiful and thank you

I'd tell everyone THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY CHAT DREAM COME TRUE

THIS. Is a TRUST TREE. Everybody climbs NOBODY falls.

Did you know that there's a species of fish that produces milk? Well, sort of. It's called the discus fish, and it secretes a thick mucus from its body that the babies feed on.

Hmm I would tell you that you sound like fun irl
Awwwwww thanks! I'd tell you we should go to the renaissance festival in the future and pretend to be our characters and CONFUSE people sincerely by saying the most stupidest things on our mind

You should probably get a new apple, I recommend sweeter apples (aka red ones) =D

It's funny kinda... I don't even notice it hurts my mouth until I EAT something salty....

We buy those giant bags and I'll open it but leave it untouched for a few days so my dad thinks I EAT them over time. But then one night I'll just snatch the entire bag and sneak it downstairs and I'll spend the whole night munching on sour Skittles while watching anime... and then the next morning I'll make like eggs or something and put salt on it and it'll burn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back