• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

If You Find Me.. [Need Partner]

ShadowWildpelt

Always Open To Rps, Friends and Chats
***If you have read this book then you may know the plot. I read it and I loved it, and I had an idea of an rp for this one***

In this rp, you basically control the world around my character. You would control minor npcs, the adoptive parents, sister ect. You are essentially the dungeon master, and I am the player.

In this rp, my character has been living in a trailer his/her entire life. All they know is that their mother one day dragged them out of their bedroom and put them in a pop up camper. They were driven into the woods and have been living there with a small pistol for years. The mother frequently leaves for reasons that are beyond him/her, and as a result the character is not only nervous and constantly scared, but has learned to fend for him/herself.

However, one day the trees part and a man comes, taking him/her to a child rescue center. The child is adopted by a family, intent on helping him/her to adjust to the new world.

However, secrets lie in those trees. Those trees hold things that they wish they could forget. But sometimes, forgetting what happened is immposible...

So, you'd control the rescue center, the parents, the school kids, teacher, etc.

If you are interested, then please reply to this thread. I do this on a first come first serve basis. If you still want to rp and you didn't get this one, please look in my signature and you'll see a link to my master rp thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back