Anime & Manga If you could have three anime characters to protect you, who would it be?

Izuku Midoriya
Katsuki Bakugou
Shouto Todoroki
((All from the same anime~))

What can I say? They're precious~

Attachments

• 1525660895947.png
    1525660895947.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 14
Oh hell. Definitely Sebastian Michaelis, ummm..... Envy from FMA, and monika. Just monika. Idc if its not anime just monika just monika just monika

*ahem*

Ahh theres so much to choose from
i would go with naraku from inuyasha, just because he is so strong it would be very interesting if he was on my side
another one is ryuk from death note uhh do i hav to say more -it would be awsome to have a death god protecting u
& the third one is sebastian michaelis and don't need to say annything for him one liook and ud pick him to

A hard one, considering there are so many to choose from..
For me, I'd go with Erza Scarlet and Mirajane Strauss from Fairy Tail (The two combine, what can possibly happen to me? other that the destruction of the place?) and Ai Enma from Hell Girl (She'd be dragging one to hell.)

Saitama (One one punch man): He'll be able to kill everyone with just one punch
Shikamaru Nara (Naruto): I nedd a good strategist in my party
Sebastian Michaelis (Black Butler): I'm not a Bassy fangirl, but I've gotta admit - this guy's strong

Zen-Oh, from dragon ball. The guy can literally make 8 universes cease to exist in a heart beat just by willing it. Ue is probably all I need. Considering he also willed away something that was supposedly I n f i n I t e.

I'm tempted to choose just servants from the Fate series but I gotta add variety lol.
Mami Tomoe (PMMM): As long she's paying attention, she's pretty powerful. Plus, I love her design.
Robin Hood (Fate): His Noble Phantasm is freaking OP in Grand Order and he seems like a pretty chill guy. Husband material.
Momo Yaoyorozu (MHA): She can just create anything as long it's nonliving and she knows the molecular structure of it, and she's pretty smart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back