Other If you could have one superpower, what would it be?

Talking to animals is literally my dream. I would give anything to be able to wake up in the morning and just say, “Sup.”to my dog, and actually understand him when he answers.

The power of Infinate knowledge would be great, even better if I could knock some sense into people who lack it.

control water. If you could control water everyone would love you. Youd be a god! you'd control crops, the weather, you can chill with fish n all those aquatic things

I'm thinking I would stop time. Now here is why.

Imagine you hate someone with a passion. I could stop time and mess with their mind. About to grab your car keys? Nope. Now they are on the dresser in your bedroom. Fridge full? Nope. You just have cheese now. About to head to work? Well now your keys are locked in the car. I would do this and slowly drive them into madness until they are sent to a mental hospital.
Then I would walk around the world and take selfies of all the animals I can find. =D and not miss a day of work. =)
On the other side you can touch people's butts and watch them freak out trying to figure out who touched them XD

I think it would totally be, being able to physically transform my reality.
If I wanted a cookie, I would have a cookie!
If I wanted a plush, king-size bed, I'd totally hook myself up.
If I wanted to make distance less of an obstacle, you betchurbum that I'd be somewhere in outer space.

Shapeshifting. Being able to become pretty much anything would be rather handy. If you have that level of ability to manipulate your own body and its constituent cells, DNA, etc, then it stands to reason that a side effect of it would be potential biological immortality, which might be nice, too.

Ah, this question. Let's see here... I think I would want something to do with fire. Fire has always astonished me, and to have a power like it at my fingertips... To say the least, it would be amazing.

I've always wanted to have super-saiyan abilities. Those were always the coolest growing up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back