• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings If the world was ending you'd come over, right? ((open, craving HP, updated 7/5/21))

PeacefulResistance

Chicks dig scars, glory last forevr.
Hi friends, welcome to my secret/awesome/totally not original search thread!

About me:

* My name is Cici!
* I'm kind of old. I'm in my mid-20's.
* I work/school full time in healthcare and hospitality.
* I talk a lot.
* I am caffeinated. All the time.
* I'm most active during the week, with my weekends full of adventures! (socially distanced, quarantine friendly ones now)

About my RP preferences:
* I like to write! I write 2-6 paragraphs per character but I can do more.
* I like to double! This is a bit selfish, of course, because I like everyone to be happy, but I also enjoy the multiple characters.
* Most of my OCs are set for M/F pairings, but I am happy to do F// or M// for any additional pairings.
* I will most likely not reply every single day, but I will promise 3ish replies per week.
* I am ghost friendly! I mean actually, I pout a bit but I will never lash out at you.
* I like darker and more mature themes. This is definitely up for discussion.
* The fluff is nice, but no one's relationship is complete fluff. Give me allll the drama and angst.
* I follow the RPNation rules, and I prefer to RP over PMs. I will RP off-site via email or google docs.
* I LOVE OOC CHATTER AND PLANNING!
* My only true gripe is people who don't put the same effort into all of their characters, or those who make their character the center of the universe.

What I'm looking to RP:

I have plots for most of these, but would love to hear your ideas as well.

Pairings I like:
Student/Teacher (OVER 18+/COLLEGE STUDENTS ONLY)
Childhood Best friends
Childhood enemies
Coworkers/Partners (Preferably Police Setting)
Traveling band/band mates/manager
Socialite/Poorer class
Sports Rivals
...among many others! Slice of Life RPs are awesome, and I am all about them. If you have a good plot or idea, please PM me.

Fandoms:
*Harry Potter
- Marauder Era
- Golden Trio Era
- Next Gen
I am ALWAYS open to a Harry Potter roleplay, but this is the only fandom I am looking to RP at this time. I have tons of ideas for them, and will always jump in for one.

That's all! Please PM me with a bit about yourself as well as what you're interested in and we can get planning!

Last edited:
I'd love to do a Socialite/Poorer class original setting ~ I was actually just brainstorming ideas related to that. If you're down. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back