• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern If it Isn't love

AlmighTy

Two Thousand Club
Bayshore University of Arts

5 Great College Party Themes

Welcome you've been accepted to the prestigious Bayshore University Of Arts.
A school for visionaries and artistic genius
Types of art majors
  1. Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies
  2. Graphic Design
  3. Visual and Performing Arts
  4. Game and Interactive Media Design
  5. Fine/Studio Arts
  6. Drama and Dramatics/Theater Arts
  7. Interior Design
And many many more
Enough about the school lets talk about the students and the crazy things that are going on!
Let's start with my main guy Blaze

• @guccihot

Blaze - Blaze is hot and when I say hot I mean looks and legally. Just like Cameo, he can be described as a Vibe he's a fine art major and is great at it he just made some terrible decisions in his freshman year and now he's in a sticky situation. Blaze has an amazing personality but keeps his distance from people because he's afraid they'll find out what he is. He knows Cameo's secret he just doesn't recognize her yet. ((ME))

Rules, etc

Majors can be changed I don't mind
Names/Nicknames can be changed this way was just easier when it came to introductions
Sexual preference is up to you
I called it a series so when one person leaves or drops the RP we can accept another role smoothly
Addition character (Yes shoot me a PM with your idea)
Mature people, only I want it like real life however don't break the site rules
Yes, Every character will get a cool tab lol
NO, YOU DONT HAVE TO USE THE PICTURES I USED

Character sheets confirm a spot I won't hold them because some people ask then never post it. It doesn't have to be completed right away a name as a place holder is sufficient.

Attachments

• 1572493582461.png
    1572493582461.png
    220.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back