• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

getgoin

Howdy, I'm getgoin, or whatever you'd like to call me, I use he/they pronouns. I'm in my early twenties, have a soft spot for horror stuff, and love the rain. I honestly suck at introductions, but I'll try my best! I've been playing Genshin recently, and I'm currently unemployed. I do struggle a bit with memory and some days might not be on because of mental health, but I try my best to communicate with the people I talk to and ensure they know I'm not being flaky. Even if you don't wanna rp, and maybe just wanna talk, I'm okay with that. I did come here to RP but I'm always down to meet people with similar interests and make friends. :)

Onto the fun stuff, I'm looking for TLOU-centered content! Be it show content, from the games, literally anything. I love the world that TLOU has and the characters and would love to explore it further. I'm not particularly picky on if it's OC/OC, OC/Canon, or Canon/Canon, I literally just want this series in any way I can get it. So, I'll list a few things I like and maybe we can work together. Hell, if you want an AU, I'm willing to hear you out too!

A few ground rules though, starting off with please be over 18! I'm in my twenties, I do not feel comfortable interacting with people under eighteen.
Tell me if you don't want dark content! I mean outside of the norm for the series. Obviously, it's going to have death and violence, but I'm fine exploring the darker recesses of the world, so let me know if that's something you want or don't.
Tell me your triggers! Just to be safe, I don't have any and want to respect my partner's limits.
Bump me if you think I forgot about your reply, but please don't spam. I don't have a time limit on bumps since I don't particularly mind them, but please avoid spamming. For me, spamming is like 3-4 bumps in the same day.
If I missed anything, I'll update this post.

So, canon-wise, I can play Joel, Tommy, Marlene, Tess, Abby, Ellie, Dina, Jesse, Owen, and probably a few others I'm blanking on. Just ask, and I'll let you know. Canon-wise, I'd love to play against Joel, Abby, Owen, or Tommy.

I was gonna list my characters / ideas for OC/OC, but honestly, it'd take a hot second, so if you're curious you can contact me! I have a lovely mix of survivors, villains, people just tryin to make it, all of that sort of stuff. I love exploring the world with characters that might not be all peaches and cream, so you might see a bit of a pattern there. Anti-villains, anti-heroes, and people who're morally gray all hit my little pea-brain like a monkey hitting a typewriter. Also would love to explore the beginning of the infection too, and see what it was like with FEDRA and the beginning of the Fireflies.

That should be about it for me, thanks for reading!

hi i’d be super interested!! i’m mars, i turn 21 in july and i too love exploring morally grey characters, and i’m super down for dark content. i’d really love to do an oc x canon, i’d love someone to play joel against my female oc and i can play anyone for your side! i also would love to explore the beginning of the infection

hi! i don't know if youre still searching, but omg i would love love love to write tlou with you!! i absolutely adore the games and the tv show now and i've been looking for a tlou rp! it would be a blast to write ocxcanon i think and i would be willing to double up as i can write abby or tommy the best out of characters you'd like to write against.

I'm looking for tlou ocxoc partners right now! do you happen to still be looking? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back