• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern If I Die Young | Main

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Leonard
[class=picture] position: relative; display: inline-block; [/class] [class=text] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.2); color: white; z-index: 2; [/class] [class name=text state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [div class=picture] [div class=text]
"And so the cycle continues..."​

tags: jasmyn jasmyn erosful erosful AnimeGenork AnimeGenork apolla apolla Nona Nona r e i r e i
Leonard had spent most of the three weeks in knee deep papers because of the incoming vacation he would be taking. Everyone began to dump whatever work they could find on the young man. He had to call in his brother to ask for help and his brother, thankfully, decided to take over for his vacation. But of course, there always had to be a deal under it. He would still be sent files to check over and approve of, so he had to bring along his laptop and his phone. And to hope that he can at least get some form of coverage there. If not, there were some papers they had him bring along.

They decided to rent a van to head up to the ski lodge where they would be spending a few weeks together, no matter how disastrous it might end up as. Leonard had immediately taken himself to the driver's seat; if anything, to help distract him from whatever was making his phone vibrate. They'd understand if he was driving. Not even a day out and there's already contact with his colleagues.

He took a peek over to Alana when she placed a hand over his and he simply looked back to the road. Leonard bit back a yawn, shaking his head for a moment just as Alana alerted everyone that they were two hours away. Two more hours. Yeah, he could do that. Besides, he was running on a cup of coffee and another one was in the cup holder. Hopefully when they reach the lodge, they would forgive him for passing out on the couch as soon as they arrive.

"I'm pretty sure we left a bunch of board games there before." He pointed out, trying to think back to five years ago when they were rushing back. "Didn't someone hide it?" By someone, he meant him. And Anna. Mostly him but Anna caught him while was shoving them into a loose floorboard. He wasn't quite sure why exactly he had done that. Maybe it was a bout of immaturity or maybe a silent plea that they would someday come back here and play once more, all together. Well, they did come back, just... they weren't complete anymore.

"But-" He started before stifling yet another yawn. Oh boy. "Let me sleep first? Give me half an hour and I should be fine." Leonard requested with a weak and nervous laugh.
[/div][/div]
codedbycrucialstar | hidden scroll

mentions: alana, caydon, cameron, and leo.
interactions: everyone, cameron, and leo.
outfit: here.

ZEMORA SHELBIA
T.....H.....E..........N.....E.....R.....D

The weeks following Anna's funeral and burial passed as a hazed blur before Zemora's eyes. Two days after the ceremony, she returned to her home in Dupont Circle and continued her life as if there hadn't been any hindrance.

Working seemed to ease her mind of the tumultuous storm of thoughts and questions pertaining to her former friends and their proposed trip to the ski lodge. Though she did not dread the chilly retreat created to help the group heal and recover from their recent loss, she dreaded the emotions that were sure to come in their time together and the sheer amount of paperwork she'd return home to — she didn't mind the latter too much, however.

Three weeks after the funeral, she booked a flight back to her hometown and met up with anyone. They boarded the van they rented, and on they went to the ski lodge.

In typical fashion, Zemora bound for the back of the van where she could occupy the peace and quiet and attend to paperwork. Her position as a secretary to the ambassador of Israel provided her with tedious work; she had to arrange her employer's schedule, including his meetings and flights to the embassy in Jerusalem, and was responsible for the typing and dictation of every letter, speech, and email he carried out.

She met every challenge that her job threw at her with ease, sleepless nights, and a glass or two of Merlot.

It felt like hardly an hour has passed before Alana was notifying the group that there was two hours remaining in their voyage. Zemora took a final glance at the papers on her lap before sighing and returning them to their homes in her bulky binder. She shifted her position to stretch out her legs, the first movement she's made since the van first lurched forward, her bones and limbs aching.

"Does anybody have a bottle of water I can take a sip from?" she questioned aloud. She took a quick glance at Cameron, who had just shifted from her position beside Caydon, and muttered, "You look like a tomato."

Zemora knew slivers about Caydon's relationship with Cameron, and she found the utter cliche of it all to be laughable. She'd told Caydon as much on multiple occasions, but she was not a cruel person. The matters of their relationship did not concern her in the slightest, and at the end of the day, she wanted her friends to be happy. So she'd give him the benefit of the doubt.

She idly listened to the conversation regarding what the group would be doing on their first night at the lodge, her focus on hydrating her throat, void of water for hours. A yawn caught her attention, and she turned her head to take a look at Leo and her sister in the driver and passenger seats. "Take a 5-hour energy. They work better than coffee, in my own experience," she told the former before turning away to resume her search, now rummaging through her duffel bag for a bottle.
when will you be back at the office?

two weeks.

two weeks?? that's a lot of time and there's so much to do.

well, try to not get fired. see you then.

Last edited:

full

mentions | apolla apolla erosful erosful AI10100 AI10100 jasmyn jasmyn location | Van | outfit | x | scenario | fucking shit

Caydon looked out the window of the van. It's been 3 weeks since..the funeral. Since losing someone that made them feel whole and like an actual family. In those three weeks, he was working on making sure his little girl was taking care of. His sister is capable of handling her, having a son herself. He just wanted to make sure that they had enough money and supplies to last while he was gone. He needed to also put someone in charge of his garage and his gang. Which was handled quickly. He missed his little girl. He had said goodbye, and spend most of the three weeks with her but they haven't been away from each other since she was born for this long. He just missed her.

Caydon glanced around seeing everyone. He felt at peace although there was someone that will forever be missing from this now. Anna should be here. She would have loved this. She loved them together when they were together. He saw how it affected her when they started to drift away, and live their lives however different they were. She deserved to see that she did it, she brought them together at last, well sorta. He felt someone on his shoulder and turn to it. He gulped when he saw it was Cameron. Oh, fucking shit fuck. Why the fuck is the fucking girl of his dreams, sitting next to him again? Oh right, there was only space next to him after everyone got into the car. He just breathed in, and relaxed. He could do this.

An hour or two passed when Alana called out that they were 2 hours away from the cabin. That woke up Cameron who immediately turned red and started to stammer off apologies. He laughed softly. "It's ok Cam. You seemed like you needed the sleep anyhow. I'm just hoping that I was a good pillow. " He said smoothly even though he himself was freaking out in his mind. Zemora then called out for a water bottle. Caydon nods "Here you are Zemmy." passing the water to her from his side. He then felt a frown form from her next words. He never really talked to her about his..crush. He just thought she knew already.

He doesn't understand how anyone couldn't know especially from how he acts around her. They must have been thinking that someone like her couldn't go for anyone like him. He shrugs, it wasn't like it wasn't true. Caydon turned into the conversation and inputted "You remember the last time we all played board games. We ended almost throwing the board outside...since someone decided to cheat. " He glanced at a specific person who he knows cheated last time. "Being so close to the fire...might definitely endanger the game but I'm all for it. " He then glanced at Leo worried about him. He must be really tired.

"I can take over driving for an hour. I don't really care. So you can get some rest. " He mumbles to Leo softly.

coded by korol | note: hidden scroll

PSX_20200109_103155.jpg
PSX_20200109_095832.jpg
PSX_20200109_103143.jpg

marititle-01-01.png

Location | Van
Interaction | Everyone (?)
Mentions | Caydon, Cam, Zemora, Alana, Micah
Tags | apolla apolla erosful erosful AI10100 AI10100 r e i r e i AnimeGenork AnimeGenork jasmyn jasmyn
Outfit |

Sitting in the back of the van with this group again was feeling a bit surreal to Marianna and it again stirred a feeling she couldn't exactly place. She didn't think that she'd ever get to spend time with them like this again. She still didn't exactly process it the day of funeral. They went for coffee after but she barely remembered it, the day was emotionally draining so it seemed to go by like a flash. Was that normal? She hoped that it was.

She had returned home after the day if the funeral. She had only gotten a dog sitter for the length of the trip and for the two days she was gone for the funeral so she had to return. It wasn't everyone that would take 5 dogs at once but she got someone and the girl she got was a saint for accepting that responsibility. She owed her big, her pooches were pretty spoilt, even thinking on them now was making her miss them already...Maybe that was a sign she needed to get out more...

The thought almost made her huff as her brown gaze had turned to look out the window. She liked her quiet life, at least she thought she did, maybe this time away would change her mind, who knew? With the journey being hours long she had fought dozing off a few times but the sound of the occasional conversation between the group would stop her from doing so. She had spotted where Cam had decided to drift off some time ago causing her to almost grin and eye roll at the sight an action that was almost repeated when Cam had woken up again moments before now.

Even years later and the something was there between the two was glaringly obvious to her and great od the van probably. She was surprised that they hadn't acted on it at this point. While romance hadn't really worked for Marianna and she wasnt really doing anything to make it work at this point it didn't mean that seeing it between other people didn't get a reaction from her, she still found it cute.

She shuffled in her seat a little when Alana mentioned that it would be another 2 hours until they got there, trying to make herself comfortable since it was still going to be an even longer sit. She had simply nodded in agreement when Alana had mentioned celebrating Anna's life. After all it was Anna that was bringing them here once more. Anna was the reason that Mari had even gotten involved with this group, maybe that's where the surreal feeling was coming from, what tied Mari to this group was gone, there was a puzzle piece missing. She was grateful for all Anna had done for her, it was a shame that she didn't get a chance to express that before it was too late.

Spotting Zemora with the water bottle had reminded her about the snacks in her bag. She had packed them because she had skipped breakfast this morning. She opened her bag to peek in at the packet of chips and some candy but she just left the bag on her knee and didn't take them out. She still didn't feel hungry, but was staring them down briefly as if she was trying to make herself want to eat them, though she had little interest. Maybe she would feel up to it once they reached cabin...

The mention of games had perked her attention and Caydon's comment on the last time they played them too. She found her eyes immediately snapping the culprit of cheating from the last time who was in the back seat next to her. Micah. "Ah, yes. I think we all remember that one clearly" she answered with an amused smile. Funny now, but she was way too into whatever they were playing at the time to find the cheating amusing then. "I'm definitely in for playing something too, I can't say no to a game" she answered with a gentle shrug of her shoulders.

codedbycrucialstar

Last edited:
Tyler

[class=picture] position: relative; display: inline-block; [/class] [class=text] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.2); color: white; z-index: 2; [/class] [class name=text state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [div class=picture] [div class=text]
"What if I made a mistake?"
tags: no one yet
Tyler paced in the lobby of the ski lodge, biting the inside of his cheek to keep from screaming. Really, there wasn't any good reason for him to be nervous, except for the simple fact that he hadn't seen any of these people in what... five years? And, on top of that, he'd missed Anna's funeral. What kind of asshole missed their former friends funeral?

The story was that he was out of town, but it was bullshit. On the day of Anna's funeral, he'd been at his house, in his favorite chair. The lights were off, and he'd killed an entire bottle of scotch. He hadn't made it to bed that night, but it wasn't as though he was sharing it with anyone anyway. He'd tried, multiple times, to call someone that night. To tell them that he wanted to be there, but just... he didn't have the balls.

Tyler had glown up since high school. He used to have long shaggy hair, usually covered by a beanie of sorts. He always wore loose fitting clothing, and this huge flannel shirt with holes in it. He forever had a blunt or a cigarette in his hand, and maybe even a skateboard tucked under his other arm. He'd also had the same pair of Vans all throughout school.

But since leaving there, he'd cut his hair and actually managed to grow facial hair. He'd exchanged the loose clothing for suits when at work, and nicer clothes when at home. His jeans rarely had holes in them anymore, and that flannel shirt had long since been laid to rest. (Fun fact: he actually still had it, and had it with him). But no one needed to know that.

He still had a thing for beanies, and he wore one now, as he waited for the rest of his friends to show up. Of course he'd gotten the letter from Anna, and while he'd missed her funeral, he'd managed to show up here and now. But why? They'd probably all hate him, if they even recognized him. "Fuck." He breathed, slinking down into a chair and lacing his fingers over his stomach.

Where the hell were they?

[/div][/div]

Micah McKinney
Micah Collage.jpg

Three weeks at home had been a little too long. So instead, he went back to France for a couple weeks to do some shoots for Rafa’s mother, a fashion designer. They weren’t enough to distract him from the impending trip, but Madame Cavallon-Valdez knew how to make him smile, at least. It was her specialty.

When Micah came back home for the last week before the trip, he spent most of the time with his mother, who, without even having to ask, knew he was nervous and excited and still full of grief. His father wasn’t much help, as every time he came home, he gave Micah a noogie and told him he was such a “teddy bear” like his Uncle Zeke.

Now that he was in the van on the trip with everyone, Micah was a little less nervous. Then again, he’d been sleeping a good part of the time. (There were perks to being one of two people in the backseat and having long legs that could not compress as much as the other occupant’s. Mehehe.)

He roused himself once Alana announced the two hour mark. “I’m down for celebrating. Partying’s in my genes. At least, Dad says it is but he’s so sappy about Mom it’s a little hard to believe…” Noticing Cam and Caydon’s red faces, he nearly made a comment, but knowing that Rafa’s presence at the funeral had almost definitely screwed him over teasing-wise, so he refrained.

Then his darling Leo spoke. (He was going to keep this up until he couldn’t anymore—which would NEVER HAPPEN! AHAHAHA!) Micah leaned over the back of the seats in front of him and cooed, “You can sleep on my lap if you want, Leoooooo~! I can play the games later.” Then Caydon mentioned that the last time they’d gone on this trip, the games had nearly ended up outside due to someone cheating. He glared directly at Micah, and Micah just grinned. “Aw, come on, it was just too easy! It was all in good fun! I promise I won’t cheat as much this time around.”

Yawning, Micah felt a buzz in his pocket. Pulling it out, he frowned when he saw it was from Rafa. You make a move on her yet?

He rolled his eyes and typed furiously. NO. Don’t be a dumbass.

You’re the only dumbass I know.

Ignoring her, he put his phone away and turned back to the group. “We can always fall back on the classic Truth or Dare, since we’ve been separated for a while. Might help us to catch up. Although, I’ve got nothing to hide, especially since you all know about my love for Leo already.”

But as soon as he suggested it, he realized things could go very, very badly if they indeed played that game.

Okay, so he was a dumbass.

Outfit: This | Location: In the Van, the Rental Van, the Micah Sleeps Toniiiiiiight | Scenario: But Cheating is Funnnnnn | Mood: Amused | With: Alana + Leo + Cam + Mari + Caydon | Tags: jasmyn jasmyn AI10100 AI10100 apolla apolla Nona Nona r e i r e i
Coding by AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

warning: hidden scroll (click on bottom right corner to begin scroll)

[class=image] position: relative; background: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/b03cfbaac88d8dfac542a2cebb4f1d28/tumblr_p6xignkNLD1tgz5swo1_1280.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 50%; height: 200px; box-sizing: border-box; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=name] font-size: 15px; font-family: Arial; font-weight: bold; text-align: center; margin-top: 5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #ff80aa; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=caption] font-family: Oswald; font-size: 14px; width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute; opacity: 0; color: #fff; text-align: center; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class name=image state=hover] transition: 0.5s; filter: grayscale(100%); [/class] [class name=caption state=hover] opacity: 1; transition: 0.5s; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); [/class]
[div class=image][div class=caption]
The It Girl
(In High School)
[div class=name]Alana Moretti | 23
[/div]
outfit & engagement ring
interactions: info
tags: info
[/div]
Alana was glad that the van was no longer silent and conversations had sparked up. She wasn't one for silence. "You won't cheat at all. I'm keeping my eyes on you!" she laughed out in response to Micah's comments. When he brought up truth or dare she didn't hesitate to agree although she probably should've. "Ooo, sounds fun. I have a few dares in mind," she said with a mischievous grin. "I brought a couple bottles of wine with me but we can always run to the store for more and stuff to cook after we get settled. Though someone else will have to drive so that the old man can nap," she added, nudging Leo.

The group had managed to get some chit chat out of the ride but for the most part everyone had slept or spent the time on their phones. She remembered how bad the signal was at the cabin last time they went and hoped it was the same. Their phones wouldn't be as big of a distraction if they couldn't get signal 24/7. She perked up as she realized they were finally pulling up to the cabin. "We're here!" she announced, more excited to get out of the car. She liked traveling but sitting in one spot for a long period wasn't her strong suit.

As soon as the van stopped she flung open her door, the fresh air was welcomed but damn was is freezing. She stepped out, her heels digging into the snow as she tried to walk around the back for her things. "Shit. Good thing I packed other shoes." she groaned. She wasn't sure why she'd even packed heels like this in the first place. It was just habit. She was grateful that she didn't feel the pressure to be all proper here and could actually enjoy this trip. She grabbed one of the bags belonging to her and Leo as he helped with the others before taking the key from him and heading to unlock the door for the group.

As she got to the door, she noticed it was already unlocked and upon pushing it open she saw Tyler standing in the front room. "Ty?! We didn't think you were coming!" she dropped the bags next to the doorway and strutted over to him, pulling him into a hug. Of course she recognized him right off because the pair had kept in touch through social media and texting here and there. He had always been like a brother to her and she had been worried when he didn't show up to the funeral. "Where the hell have you been? I've been trying to check in on you!" she said as she let go, shoving him slightly.
[/div]
coded by luna.

Last edited:
Cameron

"It's freezing out there..."
interacts: Caydon ( r e i r e i ); Zemora ( erosful erosful )
mentions: Leo ( AI10100 AI10100 ); Alana ( jasmyn jasmyn ); Micah ( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork );

Cameron had immediately tried to distract herself upon waking up and realizing that she'd been sleeping on Caydon's shoulder. Honestly, she felt as though her crush on him couldn't be more obvious, much as she didn't want it to be. Or at least, that's how she'd felt back in school. But he'd never made a move, never even let her know he was thinking about her that way. So she let it go.

Or tried to, anyway.

Leo definitely needed sleep, and Zemora was behind Cam doing paperwork. The latter of the two commented on Cam's face, which only darkened as she reached up to tuck some hair behind her ears. Pursing her lips, she decided not to comment back as she dug around in her bag for a bottle of water and handed it to the girl. Ever prepared Cameron. When Caydon said he hoped he was a good pillow, Cameron couldn't help but look at him, not even able to formulate a response.

Luckily he went on to talk about board games, bringing up the time that Micah had cheated. This brought a grin to her face. "Only Micah," she laughed, rolling her eyes to let him know she was teasing. Then Micah brought up truth or dare, and Cameron leaned back in her seat. She knew this group would definitely lay into one another, once they got past the awkwardness of being around each other again.

When Alana announced that they were there, Cam perked up as well. She was out of the van as soon as she could be, breathing in the fresh air and slipping in the snow as she tried to help with the bags. Alana unlocked the door to head inside, but when Cam heard her talking to someone she turned her head. Peering inside, she saw Tyler, though didn't recognize him at first.

And then she did. "Holy shit, Tyler made it!"

10-over-the-knee-boots-outfit.jpg

[/div][/div]

psx_20200109_103155-jpg.665910
psx_20200109_095832-jpg.665906
psx_20200109_103143-jpg.665909

• Marianna Sówka •

Location | Van -> Cabin
Interaction | Tyler
Mentions | Everyone (?)
Tags | apolla apolla AnimeGenork AnimeGenork jasmyn jasmyn
Outfit |

She had just laughed softly as everyone joked about Micah's cheating, though she was sure Zem also cheated during that gaming session. It was just that Micah had made it so much more obvious. She just shook her head and smiled when he said he wouldn't cheat this time...as much. Well, the games were getting tossed in the fire for sure.

Giving up completely on eating the snacks she brought she had closed the bag and leaned back a little to turn her gaze out through the window. Despite Micah laying across most of the back seat she didn't feel too cramped, she supposed barely being over the 5ft mark had a some good points. She could sit comfortably (As comfortably as one could during a few hours in a van on bumpy rural roads) and Micah could stretch out and proclaim his love for their designated driver until his heart was content.

The mention of Truth or Dare had perked the attention of most of them. Mari would be lying if she said that didn't include her, even if only a little. When on earth had she played that game last? Probably the last time she had been together with this group now that she thought about it. This experience was going to be a huge nostalgia trip for sure. Honestly she had been nervous about this whole thing right up until they were in the van and on their way to the cabin. What she was so nervous about, she wasn't sure. Maybe she thought things would be more awkward than they ended up being? Or perhaps she still had that old feeling that she was intruding in this friend group she had only joined in the last two years of highschool. After all, her main link to the group was Anna and Anna wasn't here any more. Both those thoughts were considered briefly in the young woman's mind but were pushed out again when they all began to joke around, making things seem that little bit more comfortable.

For the last legs of the trip Marianna had just turned her attention to playing some games on her phone, seeing as the majority around her were napping on and off or were focused on other things and she was feeling the need to keep her brain busy so she wouldn't drift off for the millionth time. That and she was sure that her phone would be more or less useless to her once here, judging by the signal that was here last time.

She had moved home and went on trips more times than she could remember but still wasn't used to long journeys, was anyone really? So when the cabin finally came into view she was glad to see it.

She stepped out of the van just after Cam had. Glad that she had opted for boots without a heel otherwise she'd be another victim for the ice and snow. The cold air felt refreshing and certainly shook any tiredness she had on the way here. She had grabbed some bags as well when she headed to the door of the cabin. She peered in to spot someone else already here in the living room as she left the bags she was carrying in down. She blinked a few times as she watched Alana run up and hug said person. If it wasn't for both Alana and Cam commenting on who it was first, Marianna would have taken an awkwardly long time figuring out it was Tyler.

For one, her eyesight was abismal without her glasses and for the majority of highschool she couldn't exactly afford to upgrade her prescription unlike now. That was something that she would have denied back then but it was pretty obvious watching squint at the board in class when taking notes or being a bit clumsy over all because her glasses weren't near strong enough.

Tyler had definitely changed his style since the last time she had saw him. Though she guessed a lot of them had a little bit over the years, but just not to such a noticable amount like him and it had caught her off guard for sure, but she'd collect herself to not make it seem so obvious. "Tyler!" She greeted with a smile and a wave once her eye had lit up with recognition, entering the room after Alana had jokingly shoved him and asked where he had been.

codedbycrucialstar

Last edited:
Leonard

tags: jasmyn jasmyn erosful erosful AnimeGenork AnimeGenork apolla apolla Nona Nona r e i r e i
Leonard let out a hum at Zemora's suggestion and for a moment, he considered stopping somewhere to buy one. But he shook his head - knowing that his chugging of coffee for the past few hours would not spell well if he added an energy drink on top of it. "Contrary to popular belief, Zem, I'm not looking to die here." The joke slipped past his mouth before he could stop it. Oh well.

"And don't worry Caydon, I'll be fine." He reassured with a dismissive wave. He was not going to steer them off the road any time soon. So he picked up the coffee cup and took another gulp of it. As the van became more lively again with talks, Leonard found himself focusing more on the road while keeping half of his attention to the conversation happening inside.

He laughed at Micah's offer. "No thanks Micah. I'm going to have to pass up on that." Leonard remembered when Micah had cheated at their games. Everyone had an uproar once they found out and Leonard was just laughing the entire time. It was a good time and even if people were angry and annoyed once, it was a damn good memory. Upon hearing truth or dare though, Leonard gripped the wheel a little bit harder. He... really didn't like that game. Two choices he wanted nothing to do with. It was a bad idea but he could at least escape with a lie.

Wine. He forgot Alana brought wine. At least it wouldn't be too bad. Hopefully. Leonard frowned and jokingly grumbled, "I'm not old."

Leonard was rather prepared to sleep when they had pulled up at the lodge. He let the others leave first and then headed over to grab some of their bags. However, there was some commotion at the door and he heard the name Tyler. Oh, so he did come? Leonard wasn't expecting it but it was good to hear it. He didn't have any bad blood with him and he was close to Alana as a friend so he didn't really mind him. Leonardo carried over some of the bags and gave Tyler a nod.

"Good to see you here Tyler." Leonard smiled at him before placing the bags to the side. They can handle which room was whose later. Right now, he made a beeline for the couch and collapsed.
[/div][/div]

full

mentions | jasmyn jasmyn apolla apolla AnimeGenork AnimeGenork Nona Nona erosful erosful | location | Van | outfit | x | scenario | fucking shit

Caydon laughed at his friends. Not even knowing if he could even consider them that right now. Aside from at most 3 of them, he never talked to them or even tried to. Cameron especially, he was told that he was no good for her from her own father. They were all going out for food, and since Caydon was near the area that Cameron was (a rich kid wanted some weed for his party), he decided to go and pick her up. The moment he pulled up in his car, her father hated him. Glared at him as he waited for Cameron. Next thing he knew, he was being told to stay away from Cameron. His nephew was brought into it, and that's when he understood the difference between him and the girl he loved. She had a father who could pull enough strings to be able to take away a child from his mother, and he had no one like that. So he accepted it, he was right anyway. Cay was no match for the girl who could have everything.

He felt her stare at him as he looked at people who were speaking right now. Her stare was somewhat off putting but he shrugs it off as he looks Micah who started to defend himself. Not well, he might say. He looked at Mic and winked as he gets bullied by nearly the entire van. The game of truth and dare gets brought up, and he can feel the tension. The truth is that no one knows each other anymore. They left the high school them behind the moment they got that diploma in their hand. They have all changed and only a few of them knew just how much. Caydon changed in a way that everyone didn't know, as he's now a father but in a way that everyone could see also. He's a gang leader as well. If the secrets, that they all had gets out then everything from before won't matter he feels.

2 hours past quickly. And they were at the cabin. He gets out of the cabin, and sees Tyler. He grins, as he didn't think his close friend would have made it. "Ty! You made it!" He goes up to him and waves. He then looked out of the cabin and sees how much different it seems from high school. He looked back at his group and grins.

"Seems like yesterday since we were here..."

Micah McKinney
Micah Collage.jpg

Conversation had certainly sparked following his Truth or Dare suggestion—Alana, at least, seemed to like the idea, though Micah wasn’t sure what that meant for everyone. It looked like neither option would be safe for any of them if she truly had some good dares in mind. Although, some wine did sound good, especially if things started going south…and he was going to need it to convince Leo that using his lap as a pillow was a good idea.

His thoughts (and arguing with Rafa) distracted him from the rest of the trip, and it seemed like no time had passed when they finally pulled up to the cabin. Alana hopped out, letting in the frigid air, and Micah was glad he was in the back as he ducked behind the seats. Cam and Mari climbed out next, and Micah waited until Caydon had moved before he did so. Only Zem was left in the van, really, but she was working, so maybe she hadn’t noticed their arrival. Classic her.

Grabbing his own two duffel bags (he’d gotten used to a method of fast packing, thanks to his constant back-and-forth between America and France), Micah headed inside after everyone else, not quite realizing what their shouts of jubilation were about until he’d stepped inside, shaking his limbs in a futile effort to get the cold off his body. He smiled when he realized Tyler had beat them all there, that son of a gun. A shame he hadn’t been at the funeral, or he would’ve gotten the same tackle-hug he’d given Leo.

Setting his duffels down, he saluted in Tyler’s direction. “Good on ya, getting here before us. You at least brought cake as a surprise, right?” He drifted over to Leo, who had gone straight to a couch, and chuckled as he stared down at him. “Will the fair princess have to be awakened by a kiss when we get some food out, finally?”

Outfit: This | Location: Van > Cabin | Scenario: A Sleeping Princess | Mood: Amused | With: Alana + Leo + Cam + Mari + Caydon + Zemora + Tyler | Tags: jasmyn jasmyn AI10100 AI10100 apolla apolla Nona Nona r e i r e i erosful erosful

Tyler

"Shit, this is awesome."
tags: Alani ( jasmyn jasmyn ); Cameron; Marianna ( Nona Nona ); Leo ( AI10100 AI10100 ); Caydon ( r e i r e i ); Micah ( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork ); Zem ( erosful erosful )
What felt like hours passed as Tyler sat there, twiddling his thumbs and staring at the window. Although it was probably only a few seconds or minutes, it just felt like forever. Impatient was something Tyler had never really grown out of. With a heavy sigh, he finally stood from the chair to stretch, and it was then that he heard the sound of a van approaching. His heart sank into his stomach.

This was it.

The moment of truth.

He turned towards the door, taking a few steps towards it. Should he open it? Just wait? God, why was this so fucking hard? Just as he decided to throw the door open, fuck it all, someone beat him to it. He froze, and almost didn't recognize Alani, despite the fact that they'd kept in touch pretty frequently. Still, unsure how she'd react to him being there, he didn't say anything until she noticed him. And at her warm welcome, some of the ice around his heart melted.

He threw an arm around her and held her close, much like his big brother self used to do. "Oh, you know. Working." He shrugged, hoping the topic of Anna's funeral wouldn't come up. Cameron entered next, followed by Marianna. He waved at the former, though his eyes lingered on the latter for a few extra seconds. "You all look wonderful." He said, finally tearing his eyes away from her as Leo entered.

Oh, hell.

Thankfully, Leo smiled at him. Breathing a little easier, he grinned in relief. Caydon entered, and Tyler gave Alani a squeeze before heading over to greet his close friend. "Glad to be here again, brother." He told him, looking up at Micah entered. "Well, I didn't bring food, but I did bring a handle of fireball." He grinned, nodding towards his bags in the corner. "Amongst other fun liquors and all."

Glancing around, he counted heads and grew confused. "Who are we missing?" Then it hit him. "Zem! Where's Zem?"

[/div][/div]

[class=image] position: relative; background: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/b03cfbaac88d8dfac542a2cebb4f1d28/tumblr_p6xignkNLD1tgz5swo1_1280.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 50%; height: 200px; box-sizing: border-box; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=name] font-size: 15px; font-family: Arial; font-weight: bold; text-align: center; margin-top: 5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #ff80aa; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=caption] font-family: Oswald; font-size: 14px; width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute; opacity: 0; color: #fff; text-align: center; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class name=image state=hover] transition: 0.5s; filter: grayscale(100%); [/class] [class name=caption state=hover] opacity: 1; transition: 0.5s; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); [/class]
The It Girl
(In High School)
[/div]
[/div]
Alana had been so focused on getting into the house she hadn't noticed if everyone else had followed so when Tyler asked about Zem, she spun around to see that her sister hadn't joined them yet. "She's probably still in the van. She gets caught up in her work sometimes." Alana shrugged casually. She sat down at the bottom of the nearby staircase and removed her shoes, thankful to finally be free of them. "I don't know about you guys, but I am ready to change into something comfortable," she groaned.

As she looked around, it became apparent that the cabin had been remodeled a bit. She was sure that meant they had fixed the hole in the wall that had been made during the last trip the group had taken here. Alana had gotten a little too tipsy and one way or another it just happened. When she heard Tyler mention bringing along more liquor, a smirk graced her face. "Leave it to Ty to bring the party," she said with a chuckle.

"We could all get settled in and send someone on a quick store run. Get some food to fill the place so we can get cooking. I'm starving," she said, standing back up from the steps. Her eyes flashed over to Caydon and Cam with the suggestion. She kinda wanted to get them alone to see where things could go with the pair, their blushing and lingering stares were quite obvious to her. She always wondered what, if anything, had happened between them back in high school.
[/div]
coded by luna.

Cameron

interacts: Zemora ( erosful erosful ); Alana ( jasmyn jasmyn );
mentions: Leo ( AI10100 AI10100 ); Micah ( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork ); Caydon ( r e i r e i ); Tyler; Marianna ( Nona Nona )

Marianna entered the cabin after Cam, who realized she was still standing in the doorway in everyone's way. "Oops." Sliding to the left, she set the bags down that she'd brought in with a small 'oof'. She wasn't sure whose things she'd grabbed, so everyone would have to swoop in and grab their things if they were in this pile. She recognized a couple of her bags, but decided to leave them there for now.

Turning back to the others, she spied Tyler staring at Marianna and couldn't disguise her grin. Instead of calling him out on staring, she shifted her attention to Leo, who made a beeline for the couch to collapse. She felt bad for him, considering how long he'd driven. She knew he must be exhausted; hell, she would be, too. As it was, though, she was pretty wired from sitting in one spot for so long.

Caydon and Micah entered next, both of whom greeted Tyler. Cam was glad everyone seemed happy to see him. Things were awkward enough, and she didn't want this trip to be filled with drama. They were all adults now, couldn't they act like it?

Tyler pointed out that Zem was still in the van, though Alana didn't seem to be super concerned about it. Cam cast a glance outside, but still didn't see the girl. Cupping her hands around her mouth, she drew in a long breath and shouted for the girl. "ZEM!" Hoping that was enough to get her attention, she turned back to the others. Alana and Tyler were already talking about liquor, but Cam knew if she started taking shots now she would definitely pass out sooner than she wanted to.

"What?" She caught the tail end of Alana's suggestion, meeting her gaze. "I don't mind going to the store." Her brain quickly caught up, though she didn't quite catch on to what Alana was fully suggesting. "Just write me a quick list and I'll go!" The nearest store was a good twenty, twenty-five minute drive away, but they definitely needed supplies.

[/div][/div]

mentions: everyone.
interactions: everyone and tyler.
outfit: here.

ZEMORA SHELBIA
T.....H.....E..........N.....E.....R.....D

The attempt at a joke had not gone unnoticed by the girl, but rather than nitpick his choice in humor, she simply shrugged in response. "Suit yourself."

Though she attempted to ward off any thoughts of Anna as a result of his tasteless joke, the grin her deceased friend would've been sporting throughout this gathering slithered her way through the concrete wall she built around her heart. She recalled the number of outings she had with the girl, grabbing coffee and studying together.

Zemora was so consumed by her thoughts, that she had only a sliver of a moment to notice that both Caydon and Cameron had handed her water bottles. She mumbled a small, almost incoherent thank you before choosing to open the bottle within the grasp her right hand, bring it to her lips, tilt her head back, and down half of it's contents. She lowered her head with a satisfied smack of her lips, hardly audible over the ongoing conversations and accusations of Micah cheating in board games.

The girl would never be privy to this information, but she often times cheated in their games too. Her friends were far too gullible; it was an easy accomplishment, and the looks on their faces when she'd win for the third time in a row were priceless.

She felt the corners of her lips perk up at the fond memories, before she squandered it, steeling her expression into it's usual neutrality, returning to the paperwork she discarded in her search for hydration.

Per their arrival to the cabin, Zemora had once again fallen into a state of production. Her ears were adorned by small buds, only the best of Tchaikovsky filtering from her phone and through the wire. The stack of papers took homage on her jean-clad thighs once more, her head bent down to read it's contents, signing and marking segments where it deemed necessary. So engrossed in her duties as a secretary, she hadn't noticed that her friends had begun piling out of the van and into the warmth of the cabin.

When she did realize it though, her eyes widened at the vacancy within the van, hands immediately grabbing a hold of the papers and sticking them into their respective binder, before the binder was shoved into her bag. "You're one of a kind, Zemora Shelbia," she muttered to herself through her haste, ensuring she had picked up after herself in her corner of the back seat of the van.

Once satisfied, she stepped out of the van, her heeled boots landing on the thick layer of snow with a satisfying crunch. Her brown leather satchel, containing her paperwork, laptop, and two books was hoisted on her shoulder. The weight would've been unbearable to anybody else, but Zemora hardly found it the slightest of a nuisance. She closed the doors of the van behind her, then made her way to the entrance of the cabin, careful to prevent her feet from sinking into the snow by propping herself up with the assistance of the nearest tree.

Thankfully, the group hadn't chosen to disperse the moment they were inside the cabin, instead rooted by the entrance. For a moment, a split second, the girl hesitated before stepping forward. Her gaze flitted across everyone's figures, taking in both the scenery — the definition of a winter wonderland — and the unlikely presence of her friends gathered in the same place for the first time in five years.

With a sigh, she started forward.

"Patience is a virtue," she stated as an announcement of her arrival, sidling beside her sister once she was inside. "Consider practicing it next time."

The warmth within the cabin immediately barreled into her in waves. The entire structure was exactly as she remembered it, as if she'd simply jumped in time since the group's last visit. Fond memories of a simpler time plagued every room, urging her to fall down a hole of memories. Turning away from the room, she faced her friends, gaze immediately narrowing at the sight of Tyler Gardner.

"Tyler," she greeted in a curt manner. Zemora had never been fond of the male, what with morals that made him easily titled as bothersome to her. His involvement in Alana's use of drugs and her inability to properly balance her intake of alcohol was the primary reason for her disdain towards the male, an emotion she'd harbored towards him since they were in high school. Though five years had passed since she'd last seen of him, she maintained her belief that he was a destructive pest to her sister's safety. "Keep the marijuana to a minimum, please. It smells like shit."
when will you be back at the office?

two weeks.

two weeks?? that's a lot of time and there's so much to do.

well, try to not get fired. see you then.

Last edited:
Leonard

Leonard was already drifting to sleep, barely hearing the muffled talk of the other people in the house. All his brain wanted to do was get some form of rest. No one can blame him for wanting to finally get some of that good rest and relaxation. It wasn't like they had a party that was going to go underway right that minute - and true, he was missing the fact that there was a small reunion with Tyler but it wasn't like he and Tyler were particularly close. In fact, they never did really get along. Between Tyler's problem with Leonard and Leonard not making any concerted effort to get along with him, they ended their highschool life with a distance. It was somewhat like with Caydon's case... but worse. If it wasn't for Anna, they would have never been associated with each other.

He'd already been well on his way to sleeping when a voice seemed to call out beside him. It was unmistakable who it was - Micah. He turned his head to the side and opened one eye to look at Micah. "Wake me up like a regular person." He responded to him before turning his head back to the sofa's pillow. He would have been on his way to sleeping once again when he heard the suggestion that someone will have to go buy groceries. And once more, he turned to the side to be able to view the rest of the people.

Leonard knew that it would be a bad idea for him to volunteer to be the one to get the goods, especially when his adrenaline had long since worn off and his body wouldn't stay awake long enough to make the trip. Alana had already warned him earlier. So he stayed silent and fought to stay awake to see who would be getting them. Cameron had volunteered and he caught the glimpses Alana was giving her and Caydon. Right. Knowing them, they'd probably go together. It would be good for them to dispel the tension between them - or to at least realize that there was something there. Anyone with two eyes could see it.

"Grab me a stock of coffee for the trip. I'll pay for it when you come back." Leonard piped up. It really wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that his blood would have been replaced with caffeine by this point. It was unhealthy, he knew it was, but there was always far too much work. Too many things to do.
[/div][/div]

full

mentions | jasmyn jasmyn apolla apolla | location | outside | outfit | x | scenario | ....I know what your doing

Caydon laughed at Tyler and nods "I honestly don't remember the last time I smoked or had anything stronger than one beer. " He says strongly to Tyler. After having his daughter, it became less important to go out and have drinks. It was more important to work and bring home money for not only his daughter but his sister and her son. During the beginning, it was hard money-wise, there was a lot of things he didn't account for. Which is why he started to drive getaway cars. It was easy cash, and technically he wouldn't get in trouble for it. Bank robbers had friends in high places. Then his father's gang found him. At first, he refused. He was already in something illegal, why add to it but...as the money got tighter. He needed the gang, so he became the leader. It wasn't hard adjusting.

Caydon had done the selling, the setting up, and the jail time in high school. It must have had been in his nature. So he just restarted what he stopped doing in High School. So he became the best at what he does. They didn't become rich but they were able to live comfortably. His sister worked because she needed to if the cops showed up one day to take Caydon, she needed to prove she could raise both Lilo and Joseph. Calliope was the heir to the gang as well, and it was decided that if Caydon had to step out for something, she would take over the gang. Hey, he was a West and so was Cali, they were meant for the gang life and everyone knew it.

He snapped back to reality when Alana suggested that someone goes to the store for supplies. "I can go of course." He says instantly but straight after him Cameron also spoke up saying she could go. He glanced at Alana, noticing her smile straight away. He shook his head at the girl, sending her a look, that translates to I know what you are doing and it won't work. It seems that nearly everyone knew about the tension. It wasn't like it wasn't noticeable, a blind person could see it. He then looked to Cam "I'll go with you...then if that's ok with you?" He mumbles softly to her and shouted to Leo "I got you. Coffee but I'm also grabbing Decaf for your ass. "

He looked to Cameron to see her next steps.

• Marianna Sówka •

Location | Cabin
Interaction | The group
Mentions | Everyone (?)
Tags | apolla apolla AnimeGenork AnimeGenork jasmyn jasmyn r e i r e i erosful erosful
Outfit |

Once entering the living room and greeting Tyler, Marianna was mostly looking for somewhere to sit. The couch was off limits already with Leo collapsing face first into it. He did drive them all the way there without protest so he deserved a rest at least. Before Micah would try to wake him up again in a manner that was very...Micah.

Her eyes moved across the room for an alternative place to sit and spotted a chair at the opposite side of the room. Perfect. Who knew sitting in one place for so long would tire you out to the point of wanting to sit down again. While the cold air had woken her up, the idea of being here and sitting was back was still strong. While everyone was busy chatting with each other and greeting Zem she walked past them and took her seat on her mentally claimed chair, taking the time to check to see if her phone had any signal at all in this place. If there was she was for sure going to check on her dogs, hopefully they weren't giving the dog sitter too much trouble. She spoiled them a lot so she knew that they would cause a ruckus once she was gone. What could she do though? It wasn't like she could take them on the trip with her.

She ruffled her long curls with her hand as she unlocked her phone and sure enough...nothing. That wasn't a surprised but there was no harm in trying. Upon hearing the mention of food and going to the store her ears perked up, immediately catching both Cam and Caydon agreeing to go together. No doubt that was exactly what Alana had in mind the thought pulling an amused smile from Mari which she seemed to disguise with her hand hovering near her face.

With everybody volunteering bit by bit for things, Mari thought she probably should too. It was only fair and besides, it was only fair to Anna's memory that she didn't subconsciously exclude herself from the group like she did in her teenage years after all, she had spent so much time getting Mari not to. With that she raised her hand a little "I can help cook us up something once people come back from the store run?" she offered after tucking her now pretty much useless phone into her pocket. She wasn't hungry herself, but she didn't mind cooking for the others to help out.

codedbycrucialstar

Tyler

"Shit, this is awesome."
tags: Alani ( jasmyn jasmyn ); Cameron; Marianna ( Nona Nona ); Leo ( AI10100 AI10100 ); Caydon ( r e i r e i ); Micah ( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork ); Zem ( erosful erosful )
As Tyler greeted everyone that entered, he realized that he was glad he'd decided to come after all. Missing the funeral had been avoidable; he should have gone to it. For Anna. But he'd chickened out, and he'd almost chickened out of coming here, too. But seeing the bright look on their faces when they saw him and feeling the way he felt when he greeted and hugged them made him glad he'd come for sure.

Well, almost everyone.

He'd asked where Zem was, and as the saying goes, be careful what you wish for. Truthfully, Tyler had thought that five years was enough time to make the girl not hate him anymore. He wasn't stupid, and he knew that Zem had never liked him back in high school. But they were adults now, and he'd thought that they could both put that hatred behind them. But apparently, that's not how things would go.

She walked in, her eyes immediately narrowing as they landed on him. "Zem." He nodded towards her, some of his good mood disappearing. Wrinkling his nose at her comment about the marijuana, he rolled his eyes and gave her an exasperated look. "It's been five years, Zemora, jesus. What makes you so sure that I didn't give up smoking?" Of course, he hadn't, not that his job knew that.

Deciding not to let her ruin his good mood any more, he turned to look at Alana as she suggested a certain two someones go to the store. "Is that still a thing?" He looked between Caydon and Cameron, quickly realizing his mistake. "I mean, nevermind. Anyone need help with their bags?"

[/div][/div]

Cameron

interacts: Zemora ( erosful erosful ); Alana ( jasmyn jasmyn );
mentions: Leo ( AI10100 AI10100 ); Micah ( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork ); Caydon ( r e i r e i ); Tyler; Marianna ( Nona Nona )

Poor Leo. Cam's eyes flitted to him as he flopped on the couch, obviously exhausted from the drive. At least now he was able to stretch out. Micah ambled over to him, offering to awake him with a kiss, almost causing Cameron to snort. Instead, she just covered her mouth with her hand, laughing silently behind it. Goodness gracious, Micah. Oh how she loved him.

Caydon offered to go to the store right before she did, and Cam nearly froze to the spot, her gaze sliding over to him. "Y-yeah, we can do that!" She forced a smile at him, though now she wondered if it would be weird if she backed out. Not that she wanted to. Hoping someone else would speak up but at the same time hoping they wouldn't, she forced herself to move and grab the keys from the table beside the couch where Leo had plopped.

"I can't drive in the snow." She admitted sheepishly, turning to face Caydon. Holding up the keys, she tossed them in his direction. "We'll grab a bunch of goodies, and a decaf coffee for the prince." Grinning at her own teasing, she rezipped up her jacket from where she'd been preparing to take it off a few minutes before. "We shouldn't be gone long, though I think the nearest store is a good 20-30 minute drive."

Swallowing as she realized that'd be a good hour there and back spent alone with Caydon, she started for the door. "If anyone else wants anything, speak up now or forever hold your peace." Looking around at everyone, her eyes landed on Caydon last. "You coming, slowpoke?"

[/div][/div]

Micah McKinney
Micah Collage.jpg

Micah grinned at Tyler—being the fun-loving guy he was, he’d rarely ever had qualms with anybody in his life, so he never had a problem with the guy—before looking back at Leo. Not everyone in the group shared his view on their drug-toting friend, but then again, not everyone in the group had been to as many countries as him. (It was hard explaining France enough as it was, but there was also Switzerland, his mother’s homeland, not to mention England and the occasional Canada… he was fairly sure he’d been dragged to Spain at least once, as well as Germany. Oh, his family was certainly complicated.) His worldview had distorted any opinions he might’ve had of people who did things differently than he. Besides, his mother used to be a drug addict—what kind of dumbass would he be if he judged everyone who used them when his own mother was such a sweet angel?

With a huff at Leo’s response, Micah sank to the floor, cross-legged. “Some princess you are.” The frown didn’t stay long on his face, though—his natural smirk came back as he glanced over at the rest of the group as they figured out a store run. He certainly would’ve volunteered, but the moment he saw Alana’s gaze flicker over to Cam and Caydon, he understood. Glancing away, he couldn’t help but be amused that of all the liaisons in this group, theirs was the cutest and most fun to watch. It was like watching Marinette and Adrien in Miraculous Ladybug (which Rafa and her siblings had gotten him into, DAMN THEM). Except without the superhero alter egos and the strange love square that was literally the same pairing in four different iterations. But he digressed.

Cam and Caydon happened to both volunteer anyway, so that made that plan easier. Zem had finally gotten out of the van (OH MY GOSH WAS SHE COLD SITTING IN THERE ALONE, NOW THAT HE THOUGHT ABOUT IT?? OH NOOOOOO!) and had already given Tyler the cold shoulder. He responded with some snark, and Micah sighed. Couldn’t they all attempt to get along, at least a little bit?

Leo, apparently, was having a hard time actually getting to sleep, and he told Cam and Caydon to get some coffee. Shaking his head, Micah said, “Why can’t you just function on sugar like I do? It’s healthier.” (Probably not true, but he’d been running on sugar for so long, it was probably close to reality.) Speaking of candy… “GET CANDY!” he yelled toward Cam and Caydon as they left.

Then he remembered. Hadn’t he left a stash of candy somewhere around here? He glanced around, spotting the reclining chair in the corner. Sliding over to it, he pulled the lever to get the footrest up. Laying on his back, he scooted under the chair to find the plastic bag he’d taped there. “Awesome! It’s still here.” He withdrew from the chair, staring at the bag of candy in his hand. It almost looked perfectly preserved. Jolly Ranchers didn’t go bad, did they? He knew the Starbursts might need some coaxing to work, but the Jolly Ranchers were probably fine, right?

Right.

Hearing Mari offer to cook when the lovebirds returned, he raised his arm and waved it. “Oooh, ooh! I can help her with that! I can even make king’s cake or even croque monsieur if any of you all want some!” (Thank you, Rafa’s older sister Noelle for teaching me how to cook.) He figured if nobody wanted some fancy grilled cheese, he could always make a cake to make up for Tyler not bringing one.

Standing up and shaking out his legs a bit, he yawned. “Are we doing what we did last time and using separate rooms? I feel like I put a stash of candy in my room, too…” He trailed off, reaching into his bag to pop a Jolly Rancher in his mouth.

Mmm. Cherry…

Outfit: This | Location: Cabin | Scenario: CANDY CANDY CANDY | Mood: High on Sugar | With: Alana + Leo + Cam (formerly) + Mari + Caydon (formerly) + Zemora + Tyler | Tags: jasmyn jasmyn AI10100 AI10100 apolla apolla Nona Nona r e i r e i erosful erosful

The It Girl
(In High School)
[/div]
[/div]
Alana was pleased when Caydon and Cam decided to go to the store together just like she had hoped. Caydon's look didn't phase her as she only smiled back. She was sure that they could reconnect if given the chance and Alana was rooting for it. She wasn't sure exactly what happened in high school but it was clear they had a history and she thought it was actually cute. She couldn't help but roll her eyes at her sister's need to still hate Tyler, which she had never understood. Alana was a grown woman and made her own choices. Any partying or drugs she had decided to partake in during their school years was her choice, not Tyler's.

Besides, Tyler had been like a big brother figure to Alana. He was always there when she was going through something and was probably the only person who really knew about her mixed feelings back then. She trusted him and appreciated that he never judged her or lectured her. The pressure of needing to walk a straight line was never for Alana. Not with her parents, her sister or Leo's family. It wasn't...her. She didn't always need to be the wild party girl she was quite often in high school but she didn't want to feel restricted either.

She was about to comment on how good it sounded for Mari and Micah to cook when she saw Micah digging in his old stash spot. "Micah, I don't know if those are g-" she couldn't finish before he popped the candy in his mouth causing her to shake her head with a laugh. "We could have the same sleeping arrangements. I'm fine with it," she shrugged. She honestly was ready to change into comfortable clothes so the sooner they picked rooms, the better. "Wanna help me with sleeping beauty's bags?" she motioned to Tyler, referencing Leo of course. Plus, she kinda wanted to know if he had any goodies besides liquor on him since she hadn't been able to sneak her own stash with her for fear of the smell lingering during the van ride.
[/div]
coded by luna.

• Marianna Sówka •

Location | Cabin
Interaction | The Group • Micah • Tyler
Mentions | Everyone (?)
Tags | apolla apolla AnimeGenork AnimeGenork jasmyn jasmyn r e i r e i erosful erosful
Outfit |

Marianna was about to quietly accept the job of cooking single handedly. She didn't mind the notion, she had worked enough odd jobs over the years to pay for school to get pretty decent at multitasking certain jobs such as cooking. With Micah quickly piping up and waving his arms, it seemed as though she had received a cooking partner after all. She wasn't even sure if Micah could actually cook or bake but with such a confident affirmation about what he could make Mari decided to take his word for it. She smiled over at him and gave a nod "Well, I don't think we can go wrong with ham and cheese, right?" She paused looking around the room.

"Unless any of you are vegan or something..." she quickly added as her hand hovered in front of her mouth briefly. After all, her information on her old friends was...outdated to say the least. It was kind if a small reminder of how much she really didn't know... Surely some of the rest were on the same boat... right? She wasn't the only one who didn't keep up? Or maybe she was telling herself that to feel a little less guilty...

When Tyler offered to lift bags for people her gaze moved to her wear her own stuff sat for a moment before moving back to him. She did have a few things but she was never one to ask for help, that part of her had never changed, she was sure she could handle some bags rather than bothering someone "I can get my own in a bit, Thank you though" she answered with a small smile in his direction.

codedbycrucialstar

full

mentions | apolla apolla | location | in the car, heading towards the store | outfit | x | scenario | no balls.

Caydon was totally screwed. Being in a car with Cameron, without anyone else was not in the plan. He was still in the plan of figuring out how to deal with being in close contact with her. He caught the keys and mutters "I guess I got the wheel." He walked to the other side of the car, and looked at the group. "Last call for request guys. Seriously...I'm not driving out in this snow again. So get all your shit now when you got the driver here. " He shouts with a smirk. Caydon then heard Cameron and looked at her.

Anyone aside from Cameron herself could see as soon as Caydon's eyes saw her. They instantly soften. It has been that way since the group formed all those years ago. If they wanted to get Caydon to calm down or not start a fight. They either get Anna, Cam, or his sister. The only girls that has been able to calm down the angry dude that was Caydon. He softly smiles at her "Yea. I'm coming. Hold your horses. " He says as he gets into the car. He then starts to drive off and head towards the store. He glanced at Cameron, and then back at the hell. Gathering some sort of courage and then he spoke up.

"So..y-y-you look g-g-good. College seems good on you." As he spoke, he was calling himself a total dumbass. 'Really. College looks good. ' He thinks to himself. 'You got no balls Caydon. Zero. Nada. Zip. You goddamn coward.' He thinks to himself as he drives to the store.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back