• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Bill
With: Hatsu ( silverwhere silverwhere )

Bill unlaced her boots and kicked them to one side.

“What a mess,” she muttered. “What a bloody…”

She breezed her way into the kitchen, refilling the kettle and setting it to boil. She thought she should probably make an attempt at being more gentle, given the events of the day. Hatsu might have known the guy, maybe. More than the odd hello as they passed in the street, as Bill had done since arriving here. She should ask, she thought, she should try and be comforting. She should ask how Hatsu was. She should ask how it made him all feel.

She didn’t want to know. She already knew. It made him feel bad.

The question died in her throat.

God. What was she even still doing in Marasong? Why had she come here? Why had any of them come here?

Why had any of them come here?

Why had any of them come here?

The kettle boiled. She filled up a tea pot, dropping in a couple of tea bags, and thought.

Jacob, Edward, Greenwitch, that all made sense to her. There was something supernatural about them. Three was almost enough for her to call it a pattern. Alyce confirmed it to her - for creatures out of fairy tales and storybooks and early 2010s CW shows, there was something magnetic about this town.

But Tilly? Bug? Miranda? Could they all be different too? They had all seemed weird, but within the normal parameters of weird. Small-town-weird. Normal-people-on-a-bus-weird.

Hatsu? Weirdest thing about him was that he was here at all. It made her uneasy, that he was here. That his house had burned down. That there'd been a safe with a map to something in it. That he was living in the same inn as things that wanted to eat him. Maybe.

She wasn't sure why she cared. She didn't know him. She didn't know the first thing about him. Why should she care what happened to some stupid mundie who'd been dumb enough to wander in to something like this and not turn and run at the first sign of weirdness? Why should she care whether Hatsu came out of it in one piece? She shouldn't She couldn't.

She glanced over her shoulder at him. She hadn’t said anything since entering. Maybe she should.

“How d'you take your tea?” She asked, her voice hoarse and strange.

And then, because she couldn’t help herself, because she couldn’t leave well enough alone, “If you weren’t in Marasong…would you have somewhere else to be? If you had to leave suddenly, could you?”

Hatsu Black
- He/Him -
Bill's Kitchen| A Cup of Tea
Tags: Out Of Words Out Of Words BillieRoss BillieRoss

Besides the slight sound of boiling water, the kitchen was filled with an uncomfortable silence as the two processed what had happened. He wanted to ask her how she was doing, but he already knew the answer. No one was doing good and maybe she needed the silence and the distraction of making tea to help set herself at ease. While she busied herself, Hatsu watched the cat as it swatted at the permanent fixture that was now attached to the floor. She would raise her paw and smack the box anytime the beetles became too loud.

None of this made sense and he doubt it made any more sense to Bill.

First, his house burns down which use to belong to someone else who had drown in the ocean.
Then there was a weird horse in the woods.
Then the treasure chest with a mysterious map, eyes that saw through sea glass, and swarm of beetles.
Then more eyes watching him through sea glass.
Then Indy's sister goes missing and a new drowning victim turns up.

Too many things were happening at once and it felt crazy to assume that it all was somehow connected, but at this point he wasn't sure anymore. Someone had to have answers but he wasn't sure who.

How d'you take your tea?
"In a mug," there was a pause for a second when he realized what she was actually asking, "Right, sorry. I'm good with it plain."

He watched as she poured the tea and he want over to take it giving her a small thanks. He'll wait for it to cool before he drank it, but it was nice to hold something warm in his hands. It helped remind him that he was alive and wasn't a floating body,

If you weren’t in Marasong…would you have somewhere else to be? If you had to leave suddenly, could you?

It was a personal question, the most personal question Bill had asked him to date. After he thought about it, the two didn't really know each other. He only knew that her name was Bill and that she could do magic. Maybe this was a way to help distract herself from everything that was going on? Or maybe this her seeing if Hatsu could get himself out of this crazy situation or even her trying to figure out why he was staying. And if that was the cause, he didn't know why he hadn't left yet. Any sane or smart person would leave at the first signs of danger or strangeness. Instead he went head first into it, maybe that mean he wasn't that sane or smart.

"Yeah, I could go back to the States or Japan," He responded as he burnt his tongue with the hot tea, "I normally just travel between them, but I figured I'd have a 'Short Tour around the World' and ended up here after I missed my flight."

It was a stupid reason why he was had decided to stay at Marasong. He missed a flight and nothing stopped him from booking a new one, instead he stayed in this weird town and bought a house. "I could leave whenever," he was an idiot, "I'm not sure what stopped me."

He paused to drink the rest of his tea. What was stopped him from leaving now? They hadn't even scratch the survive yet and it was already dangerous. Maybe a part of him didn't care about the danger and just wanted something exciting. The worst thing that could happen at the end of the tunnel was death and he wasn't scared of it. There was no way he was a sane person.

"What about you? Any plans on ditching this shit hole?"

Indy

Tags: Out Of Words Out Of Words Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian KodakWolf KodakWolf Mentions:

Indy answered their questions as vaguely as possible, playing up her shivering as the wind began to slip through her soaking clothes. Hopefully, they would consider her too traumatized to provide any decent information--maybe she should have been more traumatized. She could still feel the bloated skin under her fingers as she tightened her grip on her arms.

The vamp seemed to be similarly dodging their questions with his cold dismissiveness. Frankly, he seemed bored by the crew as they bundled up the corpse and began carrying it away. His answers must have sufficiently proved his insignificance, as there was no word of him accompanying them to the clinic--lucky bastard. She jerked her chin in acknowledgment of his quiet instructions; the headache was already brewing and she couldn't possibly imagine what he had to say.

Don't talk to cops; it was the one fucking rule her dad had bothered to teach her, yet when she turned her attention back to Bernard and the clinic crew, she overheard him telling them about her missing sister. Fuck. Lord only knew how long it would be until that information circled around to Beth.

"I mean, she's not like, really missing, y'know?" Indy stepped forward, tucking her hair behind her ears. "She just like, you know. Goes out sometimes and we were supposed to get breakfast but I'm like, eighty percent sure she just slept in or something, y'know? Hey--is that kid gonna be okay? Do you think someone hurt that guy?" Her eyes were comically wide, voice hitching as she covered her mouth with one trembling hand--embodying every innocent tourist she had served from her days in the city. "Should we be worried? Is it dangerous here?"

When they turned away, she shot a quick look at Bernard. Careful what you say.

D20 Roll: 19

coded by: @s e v e n

SILVER
Tags: Out Of Words Out Of Words Mentions: Larry Larry Britt-21 Britt-21 Location: Drowning, I think.

The struggle to free Roje from her watery grave felt like an endless reach for something unattainable. The seaweed slipped through her hands, dodging any potential grip with slimy tendrils that felt orchestrated as whenever Silver felt like they were beginning to get through, the vegetation mocked them by somehow growing new fronds.

Why hadn’t the dream shifted already, she wondered. Her lungs burned with effort, black specks littering her vision and the sandy flooring appearing as if it was sinking around her and swallowing her whole. Vines threatened to draw her in too. It was grinding not only at her resolve but it was, quite frankly, shattering her normally stoic composure and pissing her the fuck off.

It would be foolish to waste her breath in yelling while submerged under the depths to voice her frustration. It would also be foolish to probably draw in the strength coiling in her chest and strike the vines with such a force, that part of her arm ducked beneath the layers. She took a moment to glance at Aódh when she felt something underneath that could’ve been a forearm. It was cold enough to make Silver shudder. If Aódh could do the same, maybe they could try to pull her out?

A voice cried in their heads, a whisper that had been speaking the entire time and filling in for the white noise of the underwater currents that was only now creating words for them to hear. Actively deciding now to make its presence known since, of course, it was likely growing alarmed by their efforts. Silver could feel herself fading quicker than ever, but sheer irritation was the last thing fueling her.

Maybe you should shut the fuck up and deal with it.

What an annoying nightmare this was turning out to be.

Bill
With: Hatsu ( silverwhere silverwhere )

She nodded as Hatsu talked about his backup plans. America, Japan. Good and far away from here.

“I could leave whenever,” he said, “I’m not sure what stopped me.”

Bill thought for a bit. Aodh had said something similar enough. Came here on accident, liked it, stayed. Something similar had happened to her, though she had meant to stay. But what compelled her to pick Marasong out of all the nothing nowhere towns in the world, she couldn’t say.

Something. Someone, then. Maybe the same thing in the sea glass. Maybe the same thing in the sea, drowning people, disappearing people.

"What about you? Any plans on ditching this shit hole?"

“That’s the million dollar question, aye?”
she sighed, scratching at her cheek. She poured a little milk and sugar into her tea and leaned against the counter.

She didn’t have enough money in her account to get out of New Zealand. Flights were long and expensive, and that wasn’t including paying someone to take her up to a city with an airport.

She could get out of Marasong, though. She could try to hitch a ride on a boat. She could convince someone to drop her off at the nearest bus station. Make her way to Christchurch, find some other witches to couch surf with until she could move on.

But then what? What happened to the town? Alyce had no clue what was happening, that much was clear. The Prof was looking into it, maybe, but he was one man. And that was assuming he was in any way invested in helping, which she was not convinced of. Maybe he just wanted to see what was up and get the hell out of dodge. And that left all the little people living their little lives at the mercy of whatever was going on.

Too many factors she couldn’t account for. But her, she could control. She could know.

“I don’t think I can leave,” she said eventually, and took a careful sip of tea. “Not before I figure out what’s going on. I know occult stuff, I know magic. I’ve got the books and training. I don’t think I can go before I…fix stuff. Or at least try to fix stuff. Or at least make sure that whatever’s happening here can’t…y’know. Spread.”

She shrugged, pulling out her phone. “Nothing stopping you from getting out of here, though. Nobody would expect you to stick it out - it’s not like you signed up for any of this. You might want to look into flights or whatever. You know. Just in case.”

She hoped he wouldn't take it the wrong way. Despite their bad start, she was starting to get used to Hatsu's presence. He was made of sturdy stuff, knew the right questions to ask. And he was willing to put up with her, even if it was only because she'd dragged him into this strange world of magic and mayhem. She'd miss him if he went, a thought that caught her by surprise.

She'd also miss him if he died though, so it seemed like a solid trade off.

She opened the browser app and typed ‘Professor Bernard Greeve Copenhagen’, tabbing over to the news section. Might as well start trying to unravel one of the mysteries whilst she was here.

r2Z3yg9.png
Bernard Greve
With: Indy;
Interactions: Rhyme Rhyme Out Of Words Out Of Words Mentions: KodakWolf KodakWolf
Art by leevolt on DeviantArt
Mood: Medicating The Medics -- Actually, change of plans;

Once the answer came out of his mouth, Bernard began plotting his next move. Traveling to the clinic would not be an entirely wasteful affair, he may acquire -- rather, 'borrow' -- a few tools that he might find in their employ. Despite the purpose of his travel to Marasong, he could not equip himself with too many articles of scientific instruments. Much as he wanted to, it would certainly make things easier for him. This desire is as well borne out of a pragmatism for Indy's sister, though reluctant as the Cat as regarding information about her. She'll have to acquiesce to his prodding of information soon anyway. The professor adjusted his collar, it was getting stuffy in here in the open air.

He did not quite listen to Indy's early, dismissive report of her actions. But did indeed turn his ear at the idiosyncratic, laughable act of a perturbed tourist. He rubbed his face. Wondering whether he had misread the situation. It became quite dolorous when he looked at Indy sending him an unspoken message.

Careful what you say.

He inferred. With a subtle tilt of his head, Bernard agreed to Indy's terms. He altered the story presented in a very abstruse way. He emended the part about Indy's missing sister, making it so he appeared only now privy to the information provided. As if she hadn't told him where she is up until this moment. Taking all things into consideration, Bernard would think that the medics would not fault him one bit. Police officers may not be preview to the concept of traumatic memory distortion, but trained medical professionals, especially those that are often first responders, would certainly know. It is truly not everyday that one sees a corpse and despite his stalwart, brave front not even he would or should be inoculated against the effects.

This is, of course, a lie. Beneath the gleaming surface of humanity, Bernard remained unaffected. That unyielding, ice block resembling a sequoia tree is unfettered by Dusk's carcass. Is he completely callous to Rhevens' plights? Of course not, it is however a secondary concern when all is said and done.

He wonders what that blond thing is doing now. It dawned on him what that strange man could be, though it is only a hypothesis for now.

D20 roll = 20

Last edited:
IF DECEMBER FREEZES
IC Thread - GM Post
GM Updates

Tilly talked quietly, as she applied what looked like a cream from a small jar taken off a shelf high along the wall. "You know 'ow this works, lovely." Augie winced some with the pain of pressure on his arm, but gave a tight lipped nod. "No activity fer two days." And then with another side glance to Boy, "Was it Dapper?"

"No, no. I just fell from a tree. Landed hard." Augie gave a bit of an embarrassed half grin. "Thanks, Tills." The smile quickly faded though as he remembered a moment later. "I heard in the clinic.."

"Shh. Yes. I know. I know. We'll do wot we can." Tilly's attention was back on Augie as she gently wrapped the arm in a bandage. There was just silence for a good while as she worked, doing her best to not cause too much pain. Augie did wince more than a few times, but held in any sounds. Something about the silence was comforting, but it also made Tilly's next words stand out all the more. "You keep 'im close, y'hear?" With a head gesture toward Boy.

Elsewhere, Sage looked taken aback, when Leif stated they needed to talk about Marius, but he gave a short nod of his head. He was quickly distracted by the medical crew questioning him and Rhevens. He stayed by the younger man's side, a large hand rested reassuringly on a shoulder. However, he watched Leif's departure until the man was no longer in his line of sight.

There were a few people back at the docks, murmuring about what happened as they get back to work. It's quiet by Levi's place, even after Leif knocked on the door. Subsequent knocking didn't change the fact that no one was answering the door. Curtains were drawn tight like usual, but there were no movements indicating someone was peeking out to see who was knocking. There was simply nothing.

Meanwhile, deep in the water somewhere off the shore, things were happening. Aódh had started out strong, but he lost his momentum. His body convulsed and bubbles escaped as the werewolf couldn't stop from gasping for breath only to find water instead. Roje tore off the last of her vines, and Silver helped pull her away from the base of the kelp chains. But just like how suddenly the whirlpool appeared to lead Aódh and Silver to the helpless Roje, they were being pulled back toward another one.

Just behind them, the water swirled and churned with enough power to draw the trio in like a vacuum. Back through the near violent circling of water and foam, What air was left in Aódh and Silver's lungs escaped, as bodies were pulled, pushed, and spun around in a small vortex. Just before the sight of the seaweed forest disappeared, Silver spotted a vision of a young girl. Hair whipped around in the water, her face contorted in great anger. With the pain of a thousand pinpricks, her voice cried out in their minds.

GIVE HER BACK!

At the private dock, with the body of Dusk now loaded onto the stretcher, Bernard and Indy both were excused from having to return with the crew back to the clinic. However, they did need to provide where they were staying, and what room number at the inn. Just in case they had more questions, or if any investigators needed to find them. They were too wrapped up in the current body, the side mention of a missing sister did not seem to trigger any outward concern.

Not quite as quickly as they arrived, the crew departed back to the clinic. Rhevens and Sage followed behind after the larger man gave the others a small nod and a murmured, "Be safe." All that was left, was the imprint of Dusk's body in the sand, some traces of the seaweed and fishing lines that had been wrapped around him, and a large starfish.

At Bill's house, there's a strange comfort in the sound of Mary hitting the box of beetles. Or maybe it's the feeling of being safe inside a house, away from drowning waters, and dead bodies. With the talk of leaving Marasong, there's an acute twisting of the gut. It feels almost like a panic or anxiety attack with just the very idea of leaving the town. Sure, it has its faults, little idiosyncrasies, maybe a body here or there, but it feels so much like home. How could anyone want to leave?

OOC Information

Hatsu, Bill silverwhere silverwhere BillieRoss BillieRoss : Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian Please provide Bill with what they might find about your character in an online search. Please use one of the discord channels or a private message will suffice. Both of you feel slightly ill as you talk about leaving. The more you discuss leaving, the worse the nausea. The moment you stop thinking about leaving Marasong, one of the strongest feelings of 'being where you belong' snaps back in place of the anxiety.

Indy, Bernard Rhyme Rhyme Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian : You two are left behind as the rest of the crowd finally disperses, and the crew take the body away with Rhevens and Sage following behind. Bernard, you're vibrating with energy now, like you've downed ten energy drinks all at once. It leaves a small tinny sounding hum in your ears, but not enough to interfere with your hearing other things. However, did you just spot a glimpse of Kai among the crowd heading back to the docks? Indy, you feel a sudden, sharp AF pain in your head, and think someone is yelling, but you don't hear it with your ears. You definitely hear the 'GIVE HER BACK' and feel your stomach churn. You can fight against the urge to heave all the contents of your tummy, or you can let it happen, but the pain and echo of that child's voice lingers in your mind.

Riley KodakWolf KodakWolf : Augie glances over to you with some puzzlement when Tilly tells him to keep you close, but he gives a half smile and agrees with a nod. Tilly manages to give you a wink before she finishes up with Augie's arm and sends the two of you on your way with a small 'goodie bag' full of cookies, muffins, and cupcakes. Augie seems to be heading back to the cave, but also has a slower pace, making sure you're next to him along the way.

Aódh, Silver, Roje Larry Larry Silver- Silver- Britt-21 Britt-21 : The whirlpool deposited all three of you in the forest glade. Roje, you're still blind and deaf. Your vision is filled with the vision of green vines, kelp and seaweed leaves no matter which way you turn. Your hearing is filled with water, the sound of waves lapping against a shore. But you can feel grass beneath your hands. Aódh and Silver, your feet barely touch the ground of the glade before you're both waking up in your beds at the inn. Fully drenched from head to toe, and coughing with a small bit of water in your lungs. Roje, you can sense you're now alone with no clue where you are, other than out of the water and somewhere with grass.

Leif KodakWolf KodakWolf : No one answers the door at Levi's place. The door is locked if you try the doorknob, there's no music or sounds from inside, but maybe that would change if you focused on really listening. Please roll a d20 if you attempt to hone in on anything inside the house, or attempt to convince the door to open.

IF DECEMBER FREEZES
A story by Out Of Words
Season One: A Night Bleeds

Last edited:
Roje.png
tumblr_inline_p4zcg3Szt11t8bm8b_250.gifv

Out Of Words Out Of Words || mentioned Silver- Silver- Rhyme Rhyme

Roje felt relief once she was out of the vines, though something else was starting to suck her in. This damn show isn't over yet it seems. the Vampire thought as she got sucked in completely, only hearing those last words coming from that horrible being that kept her underneath the water. Ha HA bitch! This is what happens when you take what isn't yours. of course, she had been cocky in this moment out of the sheer fact she was happy to get the hell outta there. She slammed into the ground and because of that, she coughed up water. Sitting up quickly, she forced herself to sit upon her hands and knees as water was forced out of her body and into the ground beneath her. This was not the greatest feeling, though getting air back into the lungs felt so lovely and so homely to her.

Unfortunately, she had still been blinded by the green vines, kelp, and more and there was nothing she could do to wave it from her vision. The ocean was still loud and drowned out any other noises that could pierce that. Her hands threaded through the grass and her nose was still bringing in the air. There was no water but she was still under whatever curse this was "Fuck. Dammit!" she shouted, slamming those same hands into the ground. She could only touch, smell, and taste. Seeing and hearing was still out of the question. "I'm legally fucking blind, great." for all she knew, she could be talking to the wall. Were her saviors with her? Hell if they were, they would have helped her up by now or touched her to let her know they're there.

Alone. Again. It was scary to have two of your main senses gone. Granted, it could amplify the other senses but how long could that even take? "I am a needy bitch and I absolutely despise this right now." she took a deep breath and then released it with a huff "I'll take what I can get. I'm out of the water. That's all that matters. I thank those who saved me. Whoever they were." she felt her throat rumble, so she knew words were coming out "Work with what you have, Roje." she said to herself for words of encouragement as she turned away from where she forced water out of her own body and began to crawl much like Velma would when losing her glasses. Is there a pole? A stick of some sort that I could use? every so often she'd find a smaller stick, but she was looking for almost like a branch. "Indy...Silver...I hope you guys aren't suffering the same fate." her eyebrows furrowed a bit in sadness. It was honestly sad at how helpless she was. After seeing herself as such a badass, with suspicious ties and had done crazy things in her time since being a vampire... It was a whole other side she was experiencing. At how it felt to be at the bottom of the food chain.

Riley Adler / Boy
(Discord compile)

Boy watched quietly from his corner as Tilly worked, wondering how exactly the cream worked. It was probably magical, and Augie's arm would be just fine in a couple of days, or perhaps it would just stop the pain. Probably not, though. When Tilly asked about Dapper, the dog couldn't help but wonder just how bad his bullying of Augie tended to get.

Yet it was Tilly's last words that surprised him and stood out the most, and he also didn't miss that wink. All he could do in response was quietly wag his tail again, and move to stand by Augie as they got ready to leave. He didn't really know what to make of it, but for now he was glad to just stand by Augie and be his best self.

And he made sure to be right next to him as they made their way back to the cave, only occasionally nudging the bag of goodies here and there.

Augie petted Boy with his good hand once they returned home and he sat down with a heavy sigh. It took a few nudges before he remembered the bag of goodies and started to see what Tilly had given. "Well, you can't have chocolate.. but.. oh, here. A doggie muffin."

He had to chuckle despite it all. "Tills always seems to know what food one needs before they know it themselves." He set down the muffin for boy, and snagged a cookie for himself. Something easy to eat with one hand.

"Well.. let's hope they don't have a lot of people tomorrow night, eh? Maybe no one will be curious enough to notice the cave. They should all be excited for their camp out on the shore anyway." He stared at what work he had managed to do for hiding the cave entrance.

Boy waited for Augie to set his muffin 9down before he walked up to sniff it. It didn't smell as good as the chocolate one he'd been smelling all the way home, but it wasn't bad either. It was certainly better than most things he'd been eating before he met Tilly.

But before he tried it, he walked around Augie to his bad arm and sniffed it up and down, trying to figure out what that cream really was.

Then Augie mentioned the camp out Boy had totally forgotten about, and he had to wonder whether people were still willing to camp out after what happened to Dusk. And he couldn't help but wonder what that camp out was really about.

He suddenly trotted outside, and stood there at an angle where he could check just how good Augie's concealing work was. Perhaps it could use one or two more big rocks. He trotted around the beach until he found a couple of nice but small rocks, and carried them back inside to Augie, one at a time.

Augie gave a small chuckle when Boy returned with some rocks. "We'll see what we can do." He had noticed Boy's interest in the cream, and finally commented on it. "It takes away the pain while it's healing. Smells meh, but can't fault how it works."

Augie nudged the muffin toward Boy. "Eat up and I'll give you one of Tilly's sugar cookies." He nudged the bag with a knee and a laugh.

A laugh echoed in the back of Boy's mind by Dark Riley.

He listened to Augie with a wagging tail. The promise of sugar cookies drew his interest, but he froze just as he was turning his attention back to his muffin.

No, he wasn't imagining it. The laugh was there; inside his head, of course, but there for sure. It made his hackles raise, and after a moment of standing there, frozen, he started shaking his fur off like he always did when the voice started stressing him out. And he trotted off to sit at the entrance of the cave, away from Augie. Perhaps he should keep a bit of a distance now.

Augie looked toward Boy when he moved to the entrance instead of eating. He looked tired though, but remained alert to the dog's movements.

While the chuckle whispered quietly to the dog. "We really would be better together. We could do so much, if you just.. you know.. agree. Let's work together, eh?"

Moving away from Augie didn't help push the voice away. If anything, it seemed more comfortable to speak freely, which made the dog all the less comfortable.

That proposition was hardly any better than the others he kept getting, if anything it was worded a little more fully, but little else. He wouldn't make a deal with something he could only guess what it was, and he wouldn't make that deal upon such a vague proposition as 'work together'. No, this thing would have to do better than that to ear his ear. And most importantly, it'd have to leave Augie alone.

Hatsu Black
- He/Him -
Bill's Room | :D This is great
That’s the million dollar question, aye?” Bill responded as she leaned against the counter. There was a brief moment of silence as she thought about how to respond, but Hatsu already knew the answer. He was lucky that he had the means to pack up.

I don’t think I can leave,” she said eventually, and took a careful sip of tea. “Not before I figure out what’s going on. I know occult stuff, I know magic. I’ve got the books and training. I don’t think I can go before I…fix stuff. Or at least try to fix stuff. Or at least make sure that whatever’s happening here can’t…y’know. Spread.

Nothing stopping you from getting out of here, though. Nobody would expect you to stick it out - it’s not like you signed up for any of this. You might want to look into flights or whatever. You know. Just in case.

Bill was right, none of this was his problem and nothing was stopping him from leaving. It was a dangerous mess and he should leave. A familiar tightness grew in his throat as his stomach twisted. Every bit of logic pointed to leaving, so why was he on the verge of a panic attack? He shifted to lean against the counter and took a deep breath before exhaling slowly.

She was right, he should leave, but like her, he couldn't leave things like this.

"There's plenty stopping me. I'm expecting a shipment of ramen," It was a shitty excuse but he did feel like he was dying at the current moment. He paused and took another slow breathe.

They were dealing with weird sea glass eyes and drownings - he couldn't leave and risk Bill becoming another bloat corpse. Maybe the feeling was mutual, she suggested that he leave. Things were dangerous and no one wanted anyone to get hurt or killed.

Another deep breath, "Let's make a deal since I have no self-preservation skills," he paused as a hand pulled through his hair, "If things gets too rocky and you're ready to dip - we fucking dip."

He could feel himself spiraling as the room spun. Yep. This was 100% a panic attack.

"I have plenty of money to get us and your cat out of here - if you're staying then so am I."

He turned towards the sink to fill his now empty cup with water, that'll help with the panic attack right? Expect, his heart wasn't racing anymore and he could actually breathe now. The tightness in his throat was gone and he felt relief. It filled his entire body and he felt safe. He felt like he was safe at home under the covers after he heard a good bedtime story. In an odd way, he felt like his brain was gaslighting him. Either way, water wasn't a bad idea and he filled his cup up before turning back to Bill. This felt awkward now.

He took a sip of water before he rushed to change the subject, "Do you think the sea glass and drownings are connected?"

It was a question that he never really thought about, the eyes were part of the safe which was part of his burnt down home, which was previously owned by a man who had drowned. Maybe they were connected in a weird way. "The house I bought, the previous owner drowned. That's why it went up on the market."

SILVER
Tags/Mentions: Out Of Words Out Of Words Britt-21 Britt-21 Larry Larry Location: Maybe a dream, maybe reality.

She was really drowning this time and there was no lifeguard to cry out to. Silver felt the final few gulps of air escape her lungs, sending her mind into a thrall of black and blue splotches of color and light as her vision failed. The water masked her senses, but she felt as if Aódh had lost his breath as well as the currents seemed to ripple and churn with the weight of more than just her own to swirl through the depths. She didn’t know if her frustrated blow to the heart of the kelp had freed Roje nor if this was all a trick of the mind anymore. All she could feel was the roar of the ocean against her eardrums and it’s sudden pull that tossed her into a whirlwind of movement. It was numbing, in an interesting sort of way. She couldn’t feel her limbs yet she could tell she was being pulled away in a certain direction. There was no breath left in her body and yet she could still consciously remain aware of her surroundings.

This wasn’t the worst dream she’d ever had, in fact, Aódh and Roje being in it altogether was appalling. Rarely did she ever dream of people, let alone those she could recognize as of her mind has been awake all along.

There was one face that didn’t ring a bell though. Twisted in sheer anger that swirled as violently as the ocean was as it carried her away, was a child floating in the depths looking as if they’d done something awful to her. Silver knew her eyes were closed and yet the vision of the girl was brandished into her mind as if she’d been staring at someone across a room. The last thing she’d expected her to do was sound like that.

Shrill was the best way Silver could’ve described how the voice had pummeled her. It screeched straight into her thoughts, shattering her worry for Aódh and Roje entirely and replacing it with straight ear-bursting pain, but instead it was trapped in her head at maximum volume. Instinctively, she recoiled, turning into a tight ball until the scent of the glade wafted gently into her senses, quietly beckoning her to unfurl. Her lungs burned for a deep swig of forest air, but she felt far too shaken to even dare drawing in a gasp of relief as she slowly allowed herself a heartbeat of weary respite.

Silver shot up in her bed, a shock of cold lancing up her spine as she felt herself shaking into a violent bout of coughing. Sheets from the bed were strewn haphazardly across the bed, comforter laying in a discarded pile half on the floor and all of them discolored from being drenched. The scent of the ocean was normally something that comforted her in times of distress. Azure waves colliding in an endless cycle of foam against sand and structure alike, the sounds of them crashing putting her mind at ease—and yet, Silver launched herself into the nearest dry patch in the room at the vivid reminder of her tangible dream scattered around her.

Hackles had raised themselves on their own as she’d drifted into her wolf form, maw twisting into its own aggravated expression as she snarled deeply at the place where she’d only just been sitting as a human and pressed herself back against the wall as if something were going to appear out from underneath the bed and attack her. It was when she quieted herself that Silver slowly began to regain her bearings, reminding herself that she was in a hotel room with plenty of other residents that would more than likely question the sound of a beast making awful noises in their room. That there was also nothing else in the room but her and a bunch of saltwater that may or may not have ruined the bed.

There’s nothing in the room, nothing in the other one, nothing underneath the bed or in the bathroom. She felt her backside press up against the wall, hands moving to cover her face as she slowly slid down until her face was buried in her knees. Of course there was nothing physically in the room but her so why did it feel like she had to be on edge no matter what she did? It felt like if she made one wrong move, everything would crumble apart, but then again what wasthe everything that was encompassing all of it?

Drawing in a shaky breath, Silver sunk her fingers into the cold fabric of her sleeves, noting the way her body was quivering from being soaked from head to toe. Her hands felt numb, her ears gradually picking up every little creak within the walls, the muffled sound of doors opening and closing, and her mind was traveling to every corner of the room restlessly as she was unable to make sense of any of this. No amount of biting the inside of her cheek nor balling up her hands into white-knuckled fists to center her thoughts was saving her lack of being able to focus on anything but everything.

She could feel her nails cutting into the skin of her palms, nausea automatically lapping at her senses as her body tried to cease the efforts before more than just pain would ooze out. The warmth of her wolf felt so far away and the ocean that had brought her so much solace into her adulthood was now only reminding her of that untamed child that lurked beneath the depths. Silver could practically taste her own distress — and I’m hating every second of it.

r2Z3yg9.png
Bernard Greve
Interactions: Rhyme Rhyme Mentions: Out Of Words Out Of Words
Mood: Does anyone hear a hum?;

The professor stepped forward, a few paces only. Until a sharp pain lanced through his brain. His hand coddles the forehead, a sharp hiss of air is drawn through his teeth. Energy, electrical energy! Bernard's first thought, then his next: how much little, itty bits of energy did he consume for it to accumulate into this? His lungs expand against his chest, subtly threatening to burst. A dull, insistent hum is in his ears. He looks around with eyes wide as barns. And he doesn't grasp what his eyes see, not concretely. The digits tremble from neural overstimulation, a repugnant smell is wafted from a building? Or does it come from inside his body? "Anelectriccurrentrepresentsthemovementofanelectricchargemeasuredbyamp—" He heard himself speak gibberish, sensible to him but nonetheless still gibberish.

The sensation felt less like an energy rush and more like he had been dosed with speed. Bernard rubbed the sore-red orbs in his head, the hum is becoming increasingly irritating. He is becoming increasingly irritable. Unideal, unideal at all. He had to hone himself, before the situation becomes out of control. Easier said than done when your jaw just twitched, grating your teeth involuntarily against each other accompanied by a nauseating noise. The quintessential silverlining to this: he isn't hungry for the first time since he arrived in Marasong.

He shuffled to a box, abandoned and emptied by the deckhands roaming the docks. He sat down.

The friction against face with palm continued, as he forced the air into his lungs. Collapse, expand, collapse, expand. When the shake in his spine and neck stabilized, Bernard's hand fell to his knee. He looked around and spotted... Kai Tangaroa? Bernard jerks back as if he has seen a ghost. It is logical that he'd be here, the immortal lives in Marasong after all, but Bernard has learned not to trust coincidence. This body engorged with such sinister energy could inspire terror in creatures far more durable than man's perception. He can only imagine what it would do to Kai's undying body.

Renewed with purpose and vitality, Bernard leaps from the box into a quickened gait. But stops when he noticed Indy. He approached, but did not touch. "Indy... Are you well?" He asks with a restricted measure of concern and a shake in his voice. Still hopped up on electrical juice.

Bill
With: Hatsu ( silverwhere silverwhere ); Mentions Bernard ( Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian )

Bill huffed a laugh at Hatsu’s terrible joke, eyes glued to the screen in front of her as she scrolled through the search results.

His staff profile on the University of Copenhagen seemed to match. There he was, looking grimly out of the past at her, ‘Lektor Bernard Greve’. The blurb was all in Danish, annoyingly, but scrolling down a little ways provided a long list of research projects. He was a professor, then. And he was really called Bernard Greve.

Unless he was something else wearing the professor like a suit. Bill didn’t want to rule that out entirely. 

She had a thumb through some of his publications. Lots of stuff she couldn’t understand, lots of stuff she didn’t think she’d be able to understand even if she could read the titles.

The name ‘Anders Callsen’ kept cropping up. She looked him up. Buried under the researchsquare and bioarchive links was a social media page. She flicked through, mostly out of the voyeurism of the nosy.

There, buried under all the other nonsense posts, was a picture of Bernard in Hospital. Score. She clicked the ‘auto-translate button’ on the post, expecting to see something about a wild animal or a loose snake or something-

“Not even lightning can keep our man down, no matter what the papers say!”

What.

She heard Hatsu take a deep breath.Let's make a deal since I have no self-preservation skills,” he said, and paused. She glanced up at him. “If things gets too rocky and you're ready to dip - we fucking dip."

She blinked a little, considering it. Getting out of Marasong, stuffing Mary back in her carrier and blazing off in the middle of the night.

It made her feel unwell. It made her feel sick. It made her feel like the bottom of her stomach had fallen out of her body, a low and horrible swooping feeling. Like she was in freefall. Getting up and abandoning this place, fleeing into the night arm in arm with some stranger. It sounded like a horrible idea, going back out into the world, all alone. Why on earth would she want to leave Marasong? It was so-

She felt her thoughts lurch to a stop. She knew better. She’d been on the move for three years, the thought of leaving shouldn’t frighten her so much.

Those weren’t her thoughts. That was something else.

She looked at Hatsu, who was breathing fast and heavy.

“I have plenty of money to get us and your cat out of here - if you're staying then so am I."

He turned away and hurriedly filled his mug with water, trying to calm himself. As soon as he re-asserted his intent to stay, she saw him calm down.

She couldn’t leave. She knew she couldn’t, morally, leave.

She was beginning to suspect that might have been truer than she’d have liked. She couldn’t leave.

None of them could.

She just nodded, turning back to her phone. Where was she? Oh, right. Lightning. Bernard. Struck by…lightning.

It seemed like a fake reason. A really stupid, unlikely event to explain why he was now in hospital and maybe now acting strangely. She tabbed out and had a scroll through the Danish news links.

One cropped up, almost incomprehensible after being churned through the automatic translation software, but the broad strokes were there. Hit with a massive bolt of electricity. Struck in the back. In a coma for weeks. She’d feel bad for him if she wasn’t so enraged.

Not a fucking vampire then. He’d lied. And thought she’d just roll over and let him.

She was about to close the window when another link jumped out at her. Something about a woman being attacked, dated about three weeks after the first. She’d been dazed, confused. Didn’t see her attacker. Acting like she’d lost a lot of blood.

No blood loss.

Bill’s eyebrows knitted together.

She…didn’t know what to make of that. She’d never heard of that.

Time to hit the books again, I guess.

“Do you think the sea glass and drownings are connected?" Hatsu asked, and Bill snapped her head up to look at him. She’d almost forgotten he was here.

She opened her mouth to say that technically there’d been a drowning, singular, but before she could get that far-

“The house I bought, the previous owner drowned. That's why it went up on the market."

Bill shut her mouth. An image was starting to appear. One she didn’t like all that much.

Something watching her through the seaglass, something in her head singing her songs and telling her to stay. Corpses in the water.

“I…” she started, and put her phone down. She rubbed at her eyes a little, sipped at her lukewarm tea.

“It’s possible. It’s very, very possible,” she said eventually, looking up at Hatsu. “It’s not a coincidence, at least. Probably best to stay away from the water. As much as you can.”

She kept to herself that she didn’t know if it would be possible, given everything. If Something wanted them in the water, they’d go into the water.

Bill sighed, and stared down at her empty mug.

“If you’ve got nothing else to do this afternoon,” she started, and briefly wondered if it was a bad idea, “I could use your help on a wee research project. Call it a-“ her stomach gave a warning lurch, warning her not to give it away, not to say it in so many words “-casual interest in a bunch of vampire myths.”

She hoped Hatsu would understand what she was trying to say. She made what she hoped would be pointed, meaningful eye contact.

“I’m meeting with Bernard to discuss it later.”

She hoped Hatsu would understand what she couldn’t say.

Indy

Tags: Out Of Words Out Of Words Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian Mentions:

Indy watched the crowd disperse with a small twinge of pride in her gut. Something about evading Marasong's mock police force brought back a spark of childish mischief. How many times had she and Dapper run away into the trees while adults chased after them? For a moment, Indy allowed herself to settle into the smile that graced her cheeks.

And then Bernard started sputtering like a broken record.

"Hey--doc? You good?" The sliver of amusement evaporated and Bernard continued sputtering. Was he having a stroke? Did people stay conscious during a stroke?! Fuck. "Hey--"

A cold bolt of steel pierced her temple without warning.

All thoughts and concerns about Bernard were abandoned as icy fire licked Indy's body with merciless ribbons of blistering pain. A wet gasp that may have started as a word and ended as a choking whimper slipped over her tongue as she fell heavily to the deck. Splinters bit into her palms like small reminders of a world beyond the pain boiling in her mind, but they were left unacknowledged. It was as though the pain had returned with a vengeance after so many hours spent as a faint afterthought.

The song too had turned into something else--no rhythm, no melody, only disjointed, desperate screams that jerked Indy's spine with each syllable. Give. Her. Back. Give. Her. Back. Give-her-back--

Her stomach clenched. Indy was painfully reminded she had yet to eat as a human when a spray of milk, tuna, and fish fry sputtered out of her mouth and landed in a rotten splash between her knees. A cool sweat coated her forehead. Her hands shook.

Give her back. Her lips echoed the words silently. Give her back.

She puked again.

Leif Hjalkarssen
(Discord compile)

The unsettling quietness at Levi's door threatened to bring back the fearful thoughts that haunted the vampire at the sight of Dusk's body. He kept it together, though.

Trying the door once confirmed it was locked. It was quiet on the street as well, but there were still some people passing by as they made their way back into town, enough people for the vampire to reconsider fiddling with the lock in plain sight. Besides, when had a locked door really stopped him?

But first, he listened, ear glued to the door.

It took a moment, a good minute. Long enough where the vampire might have started to really worry, but there it was. A quiet, thump thump thumping of a heart. It's pattern and rhythm Leif knew well, no matter the world or realm. Chase was in there, and from the sound of the heartbeat, still sleeping, or idle in the very least.

There wasn't a sound of anyone else.

When Leif first heard the thumping of another heart, it was a little bit before he recognized it as not his own. Once he did though, the realization of whose heartbeat it was hit him like the second nature it was, and he couldn't help but let out a small sigh of relief, slowly pulling back and away from the door as the hand that held onto the knob dropped to his side.

For a second he pondered whether he should move on to find one of the other people he intended to see and trust Chase was okay by the sounds of his heartbeats alone, but an instant later he knew he couldn't. Even if he were sure, he wouldn't be able to just turn around and keep moving.

With another glance shot toward the streets, the vampire decided it'd be wiser to sneak in through the back. Even if he didn't need to break the door down in order to get in, he'd still (and more importantly even) rather not have any witnessess to his trespassing.

He tried to peek inside through the windows, but the curtains were drawn tight just like the last time he'd been there, and as expected, all the windows were locked, just like the back door, leaving the vampire little choice if he didn't want to cause a scene and potentially attract attention.

He slowly turned around, and with his back to the back door he triple, quadruple checked the surroundings. Even listened carefully for any foreign vibrations, any other hearbeats that could be around. It was only after the area was completely clear that if one looked carefully, they'd notice black smoke starting to billow up from the tip of the vampire's fingers. In a way that was gradual yet fast, it took over his body, until there was just smoke, and no body. And it quickly slipped through any cracks and keyholes, disappearing inside.

Inside was quiet, the lights out save for a couple of small lamps as the curtains kept most of the sunlight out. There was no sign of Levi, but in the back bedroom, Chase was sleeping peacefully on the bed, just like the last time the vampire saw him.

Almost coma like, eyes weren't moving in REM sleep, only his chest was rising with each breath. And Leif could hear the steady beating of the man's heart.

Inside, everything seemed alright, except for Levi's absence, which wasn't necessarily a bad thing. Of course Leif didn't expect him to sit by Chase 24/7. From his scent still in the house, the vampire was able to tell he'd left a few hours ago, probably, which was before Dusk's body had been brought up to the dock. There were no signs of hurried leaving or any struggle.

But none of that was his primary concern as he found himself standing in the doorway to the back bedroom, silently watching the rising of Chase's chest with each breath as he let himself fully feel the relief of seeing him there. He didn't move for a minute or two, but eventually stepped into the room to stand by the bed and watch Chase closer. He looked a little different than last time, eyes weren't moving and he was just... quieter. More peaceful, though, possibly not tormented by whatever had been tormenting him last time.

"Chase." He spoke, not really expecting anything to happen, but hope never died, and it didn't hurt to try. He slowly sat on the bed by the man, watching his eyes attentively.

There wasn't a response, nothing visual or audible, though the vampire could just hear a 'wuffle' in the back of his mind. It was from the vampire's memories of other times with the shifter. In reality, Chase slept on.

It looked like the man hadn't moved since the last time when Levi advised Leif Chase wasn't waking up. The glass of water on the nightstand next to the bed had gone untouched. The bedsheets didn't look like the man had moved at all.

Something nagged at Leif. Something was different, something felt... off.

Leif had to watch Chase for another minute to convince himself the wuffle he just heard came from his own mind. There had really been no answer, or had there?

No, Chase hadn't moved since the last time Leif had been there, which had been... a day ago, perhaps, though it felt like at least a month. Although it looked like Chase slept peacefully, something was very, very wrong.

The silence in the room became more opressive by the second, as if threatening to stop the man's heartbeats at any time, the only thing filling the void within those walls.

"Chase." He spoke louder, and a hand reached forward to gently hold his face.

There wasn't any response, however, the vampire did pick up on something else when he moved to touch the man's face. It felt almost like the surface of a bubble. It didn't ever feel like it popped, just slowly bended to allow Leif's hand close. It remained between the vampire's hand and Chases face, but thin enough to still realize Chase was warm, but not feverish.

Like a protective film.

Eyes widened at the realization of something that shouldn't be there, and suddenly Chase's current state could be explained, or rather, had a cause. Leif's grip tightened, but no matter how tight it got, he wasn't able to touch Chase. It felt like he'd be able to crush the man's bones before nails that were unually sharp would break skin. When his hand moved up to touch the man's hair, the film was there.

Had Levi not noticed this? He'd been the first one to notice Chase wasn't waking up, so this (which Leif would bet an arm was the reason he wasn't waking up) couldn't be his doing. Who else could be to blame besides that which had already taken over Chase's senses from the beginning? How dare they? How dare they put the shifter so close, yet so out of reach?

The scent of the shifter's blood seemed to get stronger the longer the vampire sat there, still holding onto a plastified strand of hair, and the steady and familiar sound of his heartbeats echoed in the vampire's mind. It also seemed to get louder by the minute, until it got interrupted by a long, rumbling growl that emanated from the vampire's chest, resonating around them, so deep it seemed to physically shake the molecules in the air.

But Leif barely registered it, just as he hadn't registered how his nails were halfway to claws, how his blue eyes had changed to an eerie yellowish tone, or how his other hand gripped the bedframe with such strength it threatened to break. All he registered was Chase's heartbeat and the powerful scent of his blood, and all he felt was the consuming thirst, fueled by a boiling frustration of, perhaps for the first time, not being able to reach what he'd grown to crave. Something that'd always been his.

It wasn't a fully conscious decision, but an otherwordly pull that drove long and sharp fangs to dive in for Chase's neck. How dare they. How dare him.

Last edited:

IF DECEMBER FREEZES
IC Thread - GM Post
GM Updates

Roje searched for several minutes before her fingers curled around a fallen branch the perfect size for a walking stick. However, she was still stuck in an unknown location full of grass, trees, fallen logs and branches, the unexpected rock here and there. Worse, there was a nagging sensation, like Roje was missing something important, yet unable to figure out just what it was. At least it was warm here, peaceful even, giving the vampire a chance to let her clothing dry and maybe figure out where she ended up at.

Meanwhile, Riley did seem to have something figured out. The farther he wound up being from Augie, the more the dark voice spoke to him. "We could protect them all together. Well, not all. The assholes would definitely need to go. Wouldn't you like to help protect your pal from that Dapper fellow? C'mon. Better together, whadya say?" It sounded like it was nearly pleading, it definitely didn't want to give up on the notion of Riley and Dark Riley merging together. Why was it so adamant?

Over at Bill's house, upset stomachs and panic attacks begin to ease their tight grip when talk of leaving Marasong ebbs. The tension in the air lessens bit by bit, and even the bugs in the box seem to be tired of Mary's thumping on their lid and remain quiet. However, the silence when the two are not conversing, only allows intrusive thoughts and sounds in the back of their minds. If Bernard is indeed something, what precautions should the witch take? If dragging along the 'mundane', what unforeseen events might transpire? More importantly, where did Mary go?

Still on the shore by the private dock, and Dusk's home, Indy and Bernard struggled in their own ways. Indy fought against her own self, eyes glancing to the imprint in the sand left behind by the body. All while a little girl screamed in indignant anger inside Indy's head. Words had merged into just one long scream, a furious rage that could be felt from the inside out. There would be repercussions, but what triggered this sudden tirade?

Bernard was nearly doing jazz hands, full of electricity. Even as he sought to try and offer Indy assistance, fingers trembled and legs felt restless. Kai was disappearing into the crowd heading back to the docks, but Indy looked worse than a few moments earlier. Two different paths of action, one the reason Bernard came to Marasong, the other... Well, it was already proven there were more supernatural beings than just Kai. Perhaps a change in focus would prove more productive.

At the inn, a very soaked Silver sought some sensation of safety. If not for the smell of the ocean water, and the drenched bed and clothing, one could have passed off current events as just a dream. However, the image of the child, so very comfortable on the water, but furious over the loss of Roje, lingered in the mind. The way the child's hair had whipped up and around her head as she demanded they give Roje back resembled tentacles or snakes. And Silver's pretty sure she noticed more than one row of teeth. However, the imagery started to fade away, leaving Silver alone in her hotel room trying to pull the fraying edges of her mental state back together.

Meanwhile, in Levi's house, the vampire sought to reclaim what he felt was his. No one should be denying him what was his. Yet, the bubble seemed difficult to pierce, the protective film remained a barrier between those fangs, and the blood the vampire craved, perhaps was even addicted to. It took the beast taking control before the vampire was able to penetrate the bubble, and a moment after, Chase's neck. As the vampire drank the shifter's blood, the beast had accomplished its goal and began to calm. However, the consequence of piercing the spell keeping Chase safe, was quickly apparent.

Chase woke, screaming with his body arching upward, and Leif shared in the turmoil of the man's mind and body. It felt like a thousand fishes were nibbling everywhere, taking bites with piranha sharp teeth. Their vision was filled with a thousand unblinking eyes. They were different colors, different sizes, and they stared, steeped in rage and fury. Their bodies felt cold from the inside out as a cacophony of voices slammed into their heads. It repeated two words over and over, from whispers to screaming as loud as possible.

COME HOME.

OOC Information

Roje Britt-21 Britt-21 : Something, something, something. It's like a ghost sensation of... something you should have, but don't. Roll a d20 in Discord before you write a response.

Riley KodakWolf KodakWolf : It sure is trying hard, but the voice does make a little bit of sense. With the magic you had before, who knows what good you could do in the town? Maybe there would be some downsides here and there, but surely you could make the good outweigh the not so good?

Hatsu, Bill silverwhere silverwhere BillieRoss BillieRoss : Hatsu, your thoughts drift back to the box they found in the burned ruins of the house owned by the previously drowned owner. Was it just a safe for the man's valuables? Was it the reason the house burned down? Was it the reason the man drowned? The treasure was still out there, waiting. Unless someone else found it first.

Bill, your head fills with the dangers of meeting with this Bernard fellow. What if it was a trap? Do you wait for him to strike first? Do you take the first step and maybe have surprise on your side? Incapacitate and interrogate? Or trust in a stranger, suspicious or not? And where the hell did Mary go? She's nowhere to be seen or heard, even if you try to call her to you.

Indy, Bernard Rhyme Rhyme Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian : Indy, the screaming is not unlike a furious child throwing a temper tantrum. In your mind's eye, you can even picture the stomping of a foot more than once with fists clenched tight. However, all you can hear for a good minute is that deafening scream inside your head. When it fades, your vision is blurry but clears up after a minute or two. And you see Bernard looking at you with some measure of concern.

Bernard, Indy's definitely in some distress, though your prey is getting away. However, there's more fish in the sea, as the saying goes. You know where Kai can be found, and you have at least one prime example of things being off kilter in Marasong right in front of you. The electricity you've absorbed keeps bouncing around inside like Daffy Duck. Your brain is firing on so many levels, you can practically see paths and options laying out before you. Just have to pick one.

Aódh, Silver Larry Larry Silver- Silver- : Aódh, when you're able to continue, you have some water in the lungs, and you're in werewolf form. Fur and sheets absolutely drenched, and the smell of the ocean clings to both.

Silver, the silence in the hotel room is nearly maddening. The ocean smell and cold clothing brings shivers, and you need a change of clothes, even if it's just the hotel complementary robe. Problem is, it's late in the afternoon, growing closer to evening, even. And you have no idea where Indy, or Roje may be. And your stomach wants to dry heave, either from the experience you just had, or lack of food. The latter causing cramps and there's a whine somewhere in the room. Oh, yeah, that's you.

Leif KodakWolf KodakWolf : In hindsight, you recall River stating something about a protective spell around Chase. Perhaps breaking it wasn't the best bet, but now you're mired deep in the consequences. You feel everything Chase feels. You hear, you see, you experience all of it while you're drinking his blood. Roll a d20 with your post.

IF DECEMBER FREEZES
A story by Out Of Words

Roje.png
1668945108794.png
Roje got what she needed and she began her journey to...Well...Wherever the fuck she was going. Deaf to the world, Blind to the world, and this woman was still trying to go places. Using the stick that the vampire was blessed with, she ran it in front of her making sure not to trip and fall on whatever she was walking over. Life will get better. Once I pick up on the scent of someone I know, its smooth sailing. At least I hope it is. Then they'd be able to help me get my sight back, or my hearing. Or both. but then, there was this feeling of something missing which made her pause for a moment and making her feel those pockets she had. What the fuck..Wait did I forget something? with furrowed eyebrows, the woman could only feel so much, so she proceeded onward with this odd feeling. Even if I did, I cant see a damn thing that could remind me. with a shake of her head, she continued to think This isnt the peace we thought we were going to have. Inter dimensional travel, on top of time jumping. I feel like a damn character from kind of sci-fi movie. The kidnapping, and whatever else weird shit is going on with this Marasong place. There was nothing more that Roje could say or do, she just kept going straight. Avoiding any potential dangers she couldnt fight. Hope you guys are okay out there...

Out Of Words Out Of Words

SILVER
Tags: Out Of Words Out Of Words Mentions: Larry Larry Britt-21 Britt-21 Rhyme Rhyme Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian Location: Room > Hallway​

The fine carpeting on the ground rushed closer as Silver braced herself against the floor, one arm wrapped tautly around her abdomen as her stomach rippled with a tormentingly familiar feeling. She could feel her body heaving, essentially vomiting air as nothing passed through her lips but a choked, quiet gasp of pain. The dream must’ve shocked her more than intended. The girl’s face—so prominent in her mind only moments ago—was already escaping her grasp, churning like the ocean she’d nearly been devoured by the more she tried to purposefully recall the memory of her image. Silver could’ve sworn the little girl had brandished more than a single row of teeth, rivaling that of a shark or maybe a piranha. She couldn’t tell anymore.

Her body was quivering, seawater weighing down her hair in a way that it felt like was forcing her head down as much as her clothes were doing the same. Could she will her old clothes to return if she thought about them hard enough? She couldn’t even remember where she’d stored them away in the room, if at all.

The room. The hotel room. Roje, Indy, Aódh? She needed to find all three of them now. Luckily, her side cramped before she could even sit up, her eyes squeezing shut at the bout of pain as she tried reasoning with herself. If she could relax, maybe then she could try something. The idea of walking up to Seraphim soaking wet and leaving a trail of random seawater in her wake would most definitely bring unwanted attention. The other option was nothing, because using the phone for some kind of clothing service (again), was humiliating on its own.

There was also the fact that night was drawing near the longer that she sat in the damp puddle of carpet on the floor, wallowing over a dream that’d given her a hell of a wake up call to this supernatural part of her life. Perhaps it was to her benefit though. Maybe if she waited until it grew a bit darker, she could prop open the window and land safely as a wolf down below. Her fur was stark white, but humans didn’t always ponder the difference between a wolf or a dog if they didn’t sit within range enough to touch it. The thoughts tested at her shambled mind, the ability to shift being the most tempting solution of them all especially since she was still so new to it compared to maybe, someone like Aódh.

He was here in the same hotel though, no? As was that vampire friend of his — Bernard. She could technically track them down by scent to locate their hotel room, perhaps take shelter in it while also figuring out whether or not Aódh had experienced the same dream, but all of that hindered on if they were still here at all. People were normally eating around this time and while her stomach did feel awfully empty, she found herself standing at the window of the hotel room, fingers gripping the lip of the frame after unlatching it. Thoughtlessly, she pulled at it with force, pain shooting up her wrists at the sudden effort that only allowed her to pry it open a few inches. Distant sea air greeted her gently as it whisked into the room that already reeked of it, the window allowing no further access than where it sat on its frame now. So slipping out isn’t an option unless I was Indy-sized. Great.

Silver shuddered at the wind she’d drawn into the room and ended up shutting the window after minutes of turning over the idea of willing herself into some kind of cat form. It wouldn’t be as easy as think about it and do it since her mind was racing so heavily. The last straw was to manifest her old clothes somehow. Instead of slipping into her wolf form and returning in these damp clothes, perhaps if she emphasized their look and feel, she could bring back her old ones. What a stupid fucking idea. A Clothing Shifter. Some kind of new breed of dumbass. Silver scolded herself, feeling frustration prickle at her skin as her clothes were a reminder of what she shouldn’t be avoiding in doing. To distract herself, she scooped up the sheets she’d kicked into the floor and folded them in a way that allowed her to hang them from the pole in the shower. The ones on the bed would just have to sit there and dry, she guessed. She didn’t want to mess with too many things at once since she already knew she was just stalling for time that she could be using to find one of the three people that came to mind.

No, come on. The other option she had met her eyes as it hung limply from a hook on the bathroom wall. Sure, it was dry, soft and mimicked her fur as closely as possible with it’s blank fabric, but a robe? Maybe if she moved quickly enough or found an exit other than the front door, she could avoid being stared at. Was it normal to roam a hotel.. motel.. inn? In only a bathrobe?

Silver’s eyes somehow seemed impossibly darker when she appeared from her room and whisked into the hallway. Freshly showered, she was still unfortunately feeling damp and while the robe she adorned was plush, it felt like it was cutting at her skin with thousands of little pinpricks. She couldn’t tell if it was the anxiety that built in her chest or the mere fact that someone might see her this way, but regardless, she glided in the opposite direction of the lobby in hopes of finding a set of emergency exit stairs that hopefully wouldn’t blare alarms for her wanting to take them. To face Seraphim like this - it would be embarassing. Not to mention the fact that her intentions would be questioned. Her expression sparked with annoyance as she caught the door of the room with deft hands just as it was about to close, breathing a harsh sigh. “Or I could just break the window.” Initially, she hadn’t wanted to destroy any part of the property for fear of consequence for the others, but alas, every fiber of her being was screaming at varying volumes and they were all saying to go find her lost friends. Her eyes lingered longingly at the window pane offering her the light of a deepening sunset before she took a long, thoughtful breath and decided to spare it for now. A search for another exit it was. Silver let the door click shut, remembering to take the key with her this time as she locked the door and stuffed it into one of the pockets on the long robe. She gave herself a once over before striding away into the depths of the hallway that they had yet to traverse fully.

Haha, this sucks.

Indy

Tags: Out Of Words Out Of Words Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian Mentions:

Sand flowed through her fingers as Indy slowly sat back on her heels, wiping some of the sour vomit away from her mouth. She spat off to the side, nearly desperate enough to use the seawater as a mouthwash--only the memory of the dissolving corpse gave her pause. And fuck did her head hurt, the screaming was only building in volume and ferocity as some psychotic barbie doll threw an absolute goddamn fit between Indy's temples.

"Jesus." Indy winced as a fresh scream echoed in contrast to the otherwise calm beach. It was like a phone call she couldn't figure out how to hang up on. Whatever radio frequency her brain had started picking up, she needed to shut the hell off as soon as possible before she absolutely, actually, lost her mind.

Another wave of pain sliced through her skull. At least she had nothing left to puke up, though that meant her retching became dry and painful.

Ranger station. "I need to go"--she paused to gag again--"To the ranger station. Need to meet...shit, what's-his-name." Roje wasn't here, she couldn't--the water was just, it wasn't an option. Not with the bodies and the warnings and the pain--the singing and the screaming and it was all just building and building and building---

"Shit!" She sprung to her feet and clapped her hands over her ears. She would go to the station--she had as much hope of finding Roje there as anywhere else; maybe vampires could track each other somehow, like bloodhounds. The logic was good enough, right? "Are you coming? Or you need to do some," she waved one hand, the other still cupped over her ear. "Investigating?"

r2Z3yg9.png
Bernard Greve
Interactions: Rhyme Rhyme Mentions: Out Of Words Out Of Words KodakWolf KodakWolf
Mood: Ionized ideas;

The air shimmered against Bernard's skin, wrists and hands shaking with icicle fire in his veins. Eyes wheeled to Indy first, then the head swiveled to Kai's disappearing form. With the creaky motion of a wooden doll. The neural webbing cracked with signals of blue fire, washing each node again and again and again. The muscles in his jaw go rigid, pupils constrict. Saliva builds in his mouth, a fleeting piece of him wanted to vomit. Replaced immediately by options. Competing waves, crashing into each other. Until only two tsunamis remained from the fluid mindscape of Bernard, will he pursue or stay? Pursue or stay, pursue or stay. A javelin of pain then pierced his skull, wincing from the agony.

If he had been normal--human, his brain surely would've suffered an unimaginable seizure. "Christ." Bernard heaved at last, but his mouth had been drier than the Sahara Desert now. The seams of his psyche began to unravel, like somebody gripped the edges of a table cloth or shirt and began to pull in slow motion while Bernard tried to resist by cradling the centre.

Stay!

The conscience of the pragmatist decided ultimately. Relief at last, even for the fading moment. His eyes turned to Indy, who began gagging in between her words. The ranger station, of course. Yes, Bernard heard the blond man--no, no, that thing was no man. The realignment of his thoughts came gradually in gratuitous fashion. Bits and pieces of memories, unhinged chronologically, came to the forefront, presented to Bernard on hands of trembling disciplines to be judged by a God. Until all the fragments gelled together.

Indy hailed him, he turned with a grunt. "In a moment." The want to discharge this power was great, but the need to use it for his own benefit proved greater; it would be shame to simply release all this in a grand display of prowess though he certainly could.

"Very well, let us venture forth to the station. I'llaskyouaquestionortwoifyou--" His words sputtered together again with a hint of static reverberating from his vocal chords. Not unlike the sound you would hear over voice chat when someone is going "robotic." This will be an annoyance in the meantime. "Pardon that, as the kids say... I'm coked up for the moment, youmightnotice..." Bernard grit his teeth, grumbling. "That." Pissed off to hell and back. "Best not touch me as well."

"Anyway," Bernard lowered his voice to conspire with Indy. "Am I wrong to assume that man is a vampire? A sneaking suspicion stirred from the senses of mine. And what wasthatincid-- Incident? Seemed as though you were being harmed from within."

Hatsu Black
- He/Him -
Bill's Kitchen | Count Dracula

It’s possible. It’s very, very possible,” Bill said after pondering over some tea, “It’s not a coincidence, at least. Probably best to stay away from the water. As much as you can.

Hatsu had came to the same conclusion but it was reassuring that they both knew how dangerous the water was. It wasn't enough though, they had to know why or what made the water so unsafe. At some point, their investigation would draw them closer to those answers, but for now they had to avoid the frigid waves.

If you’ve got nothing else to do this afternoon, I could use your help on a wee research project. Call it a- casual interest in a bunch of vampire myths. I'm meeting with Bernard to discuss it later.

She drew Hatsu's attention to look back up at her with carefully placed words. It was clear she was trying to tell him something. Typically she was more direct (at least he thought she was) and found it strange she would want him to decode a hidden message. Part of him wanted to dig more into the drowning and see if he could somehow link it all together. His mind was racing with it as it tried to put together the broken pieces that didn't go together. It felt like everything should be linked but everything felt like their own thing. The previous owner of the safe, who was dead, might have known something and maybe he was killed because of it. Maybe the house fire was to destroy any evidence of what made this town weird. He wanted to look more into it and maybe find that treasure before someone else does.

The the other part wanted to help Bill, and of course it won. He couldn't leave her hanging, especially after she gave him some crypted warning about Bernard - oh.

"Yeah, I can help," was this her way of telling him that Bernard was a vampire? "Is there a specific type of vampire I should look for?"

The only things he knew about vampires were the classics:
  • can't see their own reflection
  • hates garlic
  • something something silver
  • drinks blood
  • have a weird book series written about them
  • a character on Sesame Street
  • don't exist
Other than that he didn't know much. Bill thought Bernard was dangerous and he wouldn't let her face something dangerous alone. The treasure could hopefully wait for the next day.

"Sorry if I'm reading this wrong, but are you trying to tell me that Bernard is Count Dracula?"

It would be embarrassing if he was wrong and he turned to look at the cat for support- except she wasn't there. Are cats suppose to do that?

IF DECEMBER FREEZES

IC Thread - GM Post

GM Updates

Roje's steps were fumbling at best. She stumbled into several trees, the bark nearly scratching her hand, and may or may not have left a splinter or two. There were uneven patches of ground, caused by the forest undergrowth, along with a couple of fallen branches and twigs. Oh yes, that was a rock the vampire just ran into with a foot. Lots of obstacles between Roje and finding her way back home. However, that wasn't the worst of it.

The worst came when Roje reached out past a tree and felt the warmth of the sun along the back of her head. Warmth that turned into sheer agony not even a second later. The vampire could feel her skin burning, along with the smell a moment later. Yes, that's when Roje realized that strange feeling of missing something.

Her special ring was gone.

Meanwhile, a robe clad Silver was nearly desperately searching for some way out of the hotel that did not involve the front lobby doors. As unlikely as it was, Marasong was an unlikely town, so it was feasible there might be an exit somewhere on the second floor, in case of fire or the like. However, all the doors looked the same, like more rooms or ice machine closets. Silver very nearly missed it, but a twinge in Silver's gut had her peering around the very last corner of the hallway.

It nearly looked like there wasn't a hallway, the way it blended so seamlessly, very deceptive really. However, there was a short hallway, and at the very end of it, a door marked 'fire escape'. It would very clearly set off a fire alarm if opened. Funny how there weren't any signs letting someone know there was an exit, but it was an older style hotel. The emergency door didn't fit with the asthetics and seemed to be a more recent addition.

Indy and Bernard left the shores for greener pastures, or in this case, the ranger station. It would take a good bit of time by foot,but maybe it would help Indy get things in her brain to stop screaming. And in fact, they did stop, just about the same time Indy left the heart of the town and entered the surrounding Southern woods. The screaming faded abruptly, though the pain lingered, shifting into a sharp ache after a minute or two.

Bernard could still feel the 'juice' fairly crackling along his skin. It felt like a thousand ants crawling everywhere, and it started to affect the vampire's eyesight. Various hues of the heat spectrum were more visible, making Indy 'sing' to his vision. Whether this happened before or not, it existed now. The more Bernard stared, the more fine tuned it became until he could see the currents of bio-electricity coursing through her body. Temptingly so.

Finally, Hatsu and Bill seem to be finding a good level of supernatural they can discuss without having their stomach do flip flops. Though too much information in the spoken word did leave them feeling 'icky' at best. Maybe there was another way to communicate without talking. The treasure could wait, it was likely safer if they weren't observed by too many people, and with the events earlier, there would certainly be people back and forth.

And still the cat was nowhere to be found.

OOC Information

Roje Britt-21 Britt-21 : You still feel the ghost imprint of the ring given to you so very long ago, enchanted to help you navigate through sunlight. It's absolutely gone when you check. It's not in your pockets, it's nowhere on the ground where you landed in the grove, it's gone. You forgot how painful the sun could be, but you're remembering very, very quickly.

Hatsu, Bill silverwhere silverwhere BillieRoss BillieRoss : Mary can't be heard or seen anywhere in the home, and the beetles in the box start making noise about the same time the cat's absence is fully noted. You can continue your conversation in posts, or in the discord, but please roll a d20 each (before or with your next post is fine).

Indy, Bernard Rhyme Rhyme Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian : Indy, the screaming stops but you have the echo and the lingering pain for another few minutes once you leave the main part of the town. The ranger station will be a bit of a hike, but it looks like no one else is out this way but you and Bernard. Bernard, even though you're so full to the brim, there's always that craving for more. No one's going to know. How would they know?

Silver Silver- Silver- : So, there is a way out, but it isn't going to be a quiet one. There's even a little sign stating very clearly opening the door will cause the alarm to sound. You can risk it for the biscuit, or look around some more for another way out. Roll a d20 if you choose the latter.

IF DECEMBER FREEZES
A story by Out Of Words

Hatsu Black
- He/Him -
Bill's Room | Who stole the cat
Hatsu wasn't sure why it felt like his stomach was in his throat. He swallowed against it, but the lump didn't budge. He had just gotten over an anxiety attack but now he was riddled with nausea. Bill had been careful with her words and he wondered if this was the reason why. Maybe talking about anything abnormal or too close to the truth brought waves of nausea. Was this the case everywhere? Could this be the reason why the existence of witches and vampires was so well hidden? Hatsu wanted to ask but concluded that he'd probably empty his stomach on Bill's carpet if he did. It was like the world, or maybe Marasong, was punishing them.

Still, he wanted to test the waters to see how far he could push this. There had to be some sort of loophole.

He took another chance to swallow and pulled out his phone, "What's your number? I can text you stuff I find."

It wasn't a bad idea to have each others number- if Bill had a phone. He had to learn the hard way to that not everyone carried around a tiny computer in their back pocket when he asked Auggie for his number. Either way, it was a good way to communicate and if they were lucky maybe the eyes didn't know how to read. Worse case, they could learn how to talk in emojis; he doubt that anyone really understood that language.

He started to craft Bill a direct text. He wanted to know more about what was going on with Bernard, and if he really was the famous character off of Sesame Street, but his attention was drawn away when the beetles started to buzz. Hatsu looked up at the box attached to the floor and hoped that Mary would come back and swat the box again. She was still missing and he was worried about her. Why would she silently vanish? Maybe it was a cat thing? Hatsu swallowed again as he put his phone back into his pocket and walked towards the box to look around the room.

Maybe the cat was hidden under the bed, but with their recent luck he doubt that.

(Rolled: 11)

r2Z3yg9.png
Bernard Greve
Interactions: Rhyme Rhyme Mentions: Out Of Words Out Of Words
Mood: Thermal Thoughts;

Bernard had been quite certain that Indy heard of his inquiries, but decided not to provoke the lion until her supernatural neuralgia subsided. It is fortunate then, that their saunter to the ranger station proved to be distracting enough for the professor. The beauty of the Southern Woods caught his eye, contrasting the death and decay that occupied his mind moments ago. Bernard, electrified with 'juice,' smiled loosely. Unfortunately, this captivation of nature would pass and the ugliness of restraining a growing storm reared its shadow over him. A simple breath of air sent Bernard's nerves aflame with stimulus. The follicles in his skin stood on end, his stomach twists and turns and threatens to empty vile gastric acid. The vampire's heart vows to revenge itself on him later. Bernard endures it, he must. The advantageous utility in this power is non-negotiable for now.

He tries to manage himself; deceleration does not come easy. Blue dots swim up, down, through, around the trees. The colours were... so bright so delectable. It's only five pm and yet Bernard sees them as bright as if it were morning. It is so easy to lose oneself in this collage of browns and greens... And reds? He blinks in disbelief as warmth radiates from the heartwood of trees. It surges through the trees like a reverse waterfall, Bernard is frankly stupefied. Intuitive expertise informs him that is the result of his optical nerve experiencing a change induced from the electrical energy. Bernard became overwhelmed with self-satisfaction. Imagine if his colleagues back in Copenhagen could bear witness to this.

Until he made one mistake.

His head turned to look at the feline shifter next to him. Instantly Bernard felt a pit form in his soul, a palpable sense of dread. He tries to swallow it away, but his throat shuts on him. She dangled before him in such an alluring manner that his moral filters almost melted away. Perverse, thoughts curse him. So gorged, yet so esurient. He would never be discovered if he drained this pussycat dry. With how debilitated from her psychic migraines, he would not even need his vampiric strength to overpower her. The fingers on his hands became crooked and sickle-like, eyes widen pupils dilated like a predator before striking.

"You need to hit me with something..." Says Bernard before biting his left cheek. "Because Indy... you may want to run." Dark intentions spill out, tainting his voice with a depth and seriousness that threatens her safety. For her welfare, Bernard hopes she succeeds.

Roje.png
walker-geraldine-broussard.gif

Curse after curse was escaping Roje's lips. Though they were more like mutters to herself as she stumbled, scratched her palm on trees, etc. The one time I'm happy to be alive...But I do wanna know where I'm at... those feet of hers continued through the area, only to begin feeling a burning sensation on the back of her head that immediately turned on her senses to rush back to where she came from. Quickly, the Vampire moved and went -hopefully- where she came from. She threw herself into a tree and the burning seemingly stopped but man did it hurt like a bitch "Fuck. Mother fucker. Cock sucking FUCK!" Roje shouted into the air, rubbing the back of her head that was slowly healing back up. I cant travel too far. It's still daylight. If only I were able to tell if it was still sunny outside. closing her already blind eyes tightly, there was almost a whimper of defeat that came from her lips. But knowing how pushy she was, even with herself, she wanted to keep going. Even if it possibly killed her "I just need to see. Seeing is fine. I don't know what curse this is but please drop it from me." more or less she was talking to nothing but the air.

It was fairly easy to determine if the sun was still up. Roje just had to stick her hand out every which way and see if it started to burn. And yes, the sun was still up, but it felt like the ending of a day soon, rather than the overhead midday ball of death. Strange, how not having to worry about it for so long made the pain much more acute when the vampire needed to head its death rays now.

She was basically a tree hugger at this point, wondering if it was even safe enough to wait. If she ran away from her position, it was possible that she could never find more shelter. Was it a risk she was willing to take? Yes and no. Feeling where her ring once was, a sigh escaped her lips. "If only I knew where my damn ring was..." At this point, Roje tried to use her nose more like a dog since two of her senses were down. What could she smell in the air?

Fresh air, foresty scents, things not usually smelled near a city. It felt remote, almost out of place, but serene all the same. Save for, you know, the burning flesh bits.

"Trees and grass and...burnt flesh. Really hope that goes away... Though, No great smelling food, no wet dog, nothing." a grumble escaped her lips "Could really use you right about now, Cat spirit. But I guess I'm on my own for this one." The only way to pass the time was to sleep, but she could already see darkness. What would be the point? "You never know what its like to be disabled until you are disabled. I give those people so much more credit now. I knew it sucked, but not this much."

You are in a forested glade. There are trees, rocks, bushes, and more. The sun is still up and will burn any exposed skin if you cross its path.

You can explore North, South, East, West.

Roje used her stick to reach out, see what was around her. The vampire was gonna have to bunny hop from tree to tree and hope they have shade to keep her safe. With a deep breath, she pushed off the tree and moved West and hopefully towards another tree that she planned to hug when she got to it.

You move West. The trees are fairly dense, and provide ample shade currently. Tree by tree, bark by bark, you continue West. Your stick misses something in your path.

Thank goodness, no more burning sensations to put her in pain. Every tree she had went into gave her shelter, and gave her hope in this useless form. Roje continued using her stick to guide in the process, doing what she could to not smack her face into the ground.

You missed something with your 'cane' but good news, your left foot found it. Hit it squarely, but the solid object was not as moveable as your toes are, and the latter took the brunt of it. The rock must have been embedded in the ground for some time, but you managed to find the exposed part and take a tumble to the ground.

You'll heal, but for the moment you have a very likely broken toe or two, and a bruised and likely bleeding right knee as you landed hard. There may or may not be a pointy stick jabbing into your posterior after landing.

Well, there she went. Toes damaged, knee scraped, and...Was that a stick poking at her? She groaned and rolled a little bit to the side and attempt to sit up while the pain in her toes remained for a short time. It was almost like stubbing a toe...but worse. With the healing, however, the pain didn't hold too long "Damn it." she muttered as instinctively her hand had reached her knee, feeling her ripped clothing and...Was that blood? Bringing her fingers to her nose, she nodded "Definitely my blood. Shit." Should I scream for help? Would that even be a good idea?

Out Of Words Out Of Words

Users who are viewing this thread

Back