• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered If at all possible, please help me revert to an older version of a post

Count Gensokyo

Super Smash Bros. Melee is a Fair & Balanced Game
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi mods. I'm in a bit of a pickle because I'm a big dumb-dumb and forgot to do something really simple.

You see, I ran out of space to embed videos in my draft, so I decided to cut the post in half in order to use the amount of embeds I'd need for the best possible reading experience.

Problem is, I cut half the post and didn't even paste it anywhere before deciding to edit all the "URL unfurl"s. I've seen one mention (Undo a post edit?) of undoing an edit in this forum, and apparently someone was able to help. Would being able to see a previous edit I've made still be possible? It happened very recently.

All my thanks.

Last edited:
If it's an edit of a posted post, then yes, we can revert to a previous version (but we will need a link to the post in question). However, if it's just a draft, then I'm afraid there's nothing we can do about it.

If it's an edit of a posted post, then yes, we can revert to a previous version (but we will need a link to the post in question). However, if it's just a draft, then I'm afraid there's nothing we can do about it.

Thanks for the response. It's in my workshop, so I'll just send a link over DM if that's OK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back