• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern πˆπƒπŽπ‹π’ ππ‘πŽπ‰π„π‚π“: ππ‡πŽπ„ππˆπ— (ooc chat)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
hiiii! first of all, i've been dying for an idol rp for so dang long lol
secondly, is this an idol group as in a kpop idol group? just to understand dynamics!
thirdly, homie you got me crying with that gif in the interest check (┬┬﹏┬┬) "don't wanna cry" makes me feel all the feels
finally, i'm still not 100% if i'll be joining or not! i've got a lot on my plate atm, but I have the week off work cause I broke my toe lol. is there a deadline date for the css? just so i can see if i can squeeze everything in like the critter i am

edit: wowow i just saw the deadline above you can see my pain is working with those pain meds i'm on lol

hey, im super interested in this as well! is there an age range the members should fit in for the cs?

secondly, is this an idol group as in a kpop idol group? just to understand dynamics!
thirdly, homie you got me crying with that gif in the interest check (┬┬﹏┬┬) "don't wanna cry" makes me feel all the feels
finally, i'm still not 100% if i'll be joining or not! i've got a lot on my plate atm, but I have the week off work cause I broke my toe lol. is there a deadline date for the css? just so i can see if i can squeeze everything in like the critter i am

edit: wowow i just saw the deadline above you can see my pain is working with those pain meds i'm on lol
actually yeah i just noticed too that this isn't meant to be a kpop idol group :') it's meant to be a bit of an international group it seems

this also means i need to fix things up huhu

oh my god, yes it is a kpop group! i would be so happy to have you join rp. so far im not really strict with the deadline yet as i am still looking for peiple to make sure we have enough so don't worry you have plenty of time. but i will check weekly so yeah, extensions can be easily given.

hope your toe gets better soon, that dounds very painful.

actually yeah i just noticed too that this isn't meant to be a kpop idol group :') it's meant to be a bit of an international group it seems

this also means i need to fix things up huhu
it is kpop but also like txt and other groups (alot of kpop groups actually) have members from different placed ofc korean beauty standard is still a thing but i want to be just a tad bit more flexible.

really cool idea, figured id jump in! threw in a wip cs, should be finished with it in a day or two.~

it is kpop but also like txt and other groups (alot of kpop groups actually) have members from different placed ofc korean beauty standard is still a thing but i want to be just a tad bit more flexible.
oh in that case i can do my original idea, thanks for the confirmation luv <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back