• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern πˆπƒπŽπ‹π’ ππ‘πŽπ‰π„π‚π“: ππ‡πŽπ„ππˆπ— (ooc chat)

Characters
Here
Other
Here

SirNateUnknown

Master Of Boredom
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome, let us ask questions here and any other concerns regarding to the rp or ideas you may have along with any plots, or just talk please dont leave me with silence for too long.

Possibly one of the vocalists.
Also what would you say the age range of this is?

hey, whats the age range for this? I wanna know before making a character

well he just be a member the, is there no distinct quality from him? like maybe he is the youngest or perhaps he has good vocals? something he is good at at least?
he's also in charge of make-up and fashion and he's very good at that stuff. He's a pretty good singer, but is AWESOME at capella(he can imitate instrumentals with just his voice). He's a kind of behind the scenes guy and is also the capella(does the instrumentals, but with just his voice. He's kind of shy, but maybe he gets promoted after the lead vocalist drops out.

you could try apply him for the role of lead or sub vocalist role, not to be confused with the main however.

When will it be decided if we have the role or not? (I just wanna know for deadline purposes, sorry if I rush.)

hey! I might be submitting for the maknae role, but a few questions:

1. are we getting a discord?
2. when's the deadline?

When will it be decided if we have the role or not? (I just wanna know for deadline purposes, sorry if I rush.)
honestly in a week maybe? but im not sure if we will have enough cs by then but will definitely tell when I've decided the time.

hey! I might be submitting for the maknae role, but a few questions:

1. are we getting a discord?
2. when's the deadline?
ah yes, eck forgot i have to put discord and things like that though it's not mandatory since i would like for this rp to be more..reachable for everyone

deadline fastest is a week if we have decent amount of cs but extensions will be given and im still seeing how many are actually wanting to commit to it so yeah, its negotiable

yep, that's my plan(sub-vocalist+sub dancer). but also make up and hair please?
i'm sure thats more of a bonus skill (for the make up and hairstyling part) it's not part of their role as everyone can learn that pretty much and probably have to learn that to an extent

just make the cs and we'll see from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back