• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Idol Competition

youngkyun

sad but rad
Welcome to the debut battle of 2017. 14 trainees from different companies will be coming together to participate in a reality show based on there debut. They will be rated on performance, style, personality and visuals. A trainee will be eliminated each week after each competition.

Basically, this is an idol competition show based on Seoul, South Korea. It will be 14 trainees, so to make sure no one is left out, it would be nice if you could make two characters, so one would get eliminated (random of course) and the other would stick around. We can all figure out fun competitions together, and I will randomize after each one too see who goes home and who wins the competitions.

It's all boys, and they will be sharing a small two room apartment. 4 in each room and the rest in the living room. There are two bathroom in the house and a small kitchen. The boys will be training with each other and competing together, so obviously, there's going to be enemies and best friends. That's the fun of it right? Don't be too sad if your friend goes home.

Homosexuality isn't considered a good thing in Korea, but I will allow romance and encourage it, but it has too be a secret from the cameras and crew.

PLEASE be active. I can't stress this enough. This RP needs active people. I get it, school is around the corner, and a lot of you are busy, so I understand, but do not disappear for a week without an explanation, we can't skip without another persons character.
81b19cf3bc4a7face96391ed7171c9ca7103217c_hq.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back