• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Idol, Celebrity or FC Fun -New Kpop groups added often; Multiship & poly-friendly

Atiny Eternal Starlight

Starlight Suitcliff Ohara
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Okay so, I have some fun fantasy based AUs and some more simplistic concepts we could play around with- I am 100% open to poly and LGBTQ+ for your side
-Though please be forwarned I am not the most *versed* in playing spectrum-pairings..so to speak; nothing /against/ them at all I just have not had a ton of experience in the area. On a side note; all Idols that are under age here *Will be aged up*, Likely it would be an AU as I said that took more of a fantasy take and our own sort of 'versions' of the idols, Especially with some of the groups I am not *as* familiare with as I am say- Vixx or Ateez

I'm more then willing to Double, triple etc; You play a few of these handsome boys for me and I will do the same for you. Hell, if you have a girl group you adore that your looking for let me know; I am not- SUPER versed in GGs at this time and only really know blackpink and a few songs by other groups but I am more then willing to do my research; might make me a new stan....And if your looking for a Celebrity or the likes I'm up for that as well.

Ikon- Jinhwan/Jay & DK
Kingdom- Dann, Mujin
Pentagon- Shinwon, Kino, Hui, Yuto & Hongseok
Newkidd- Hwi and Hansol
Black On
Verivery- Yongseung, Yeongho, Min Chan
T01- Chan, Renta, Dong and J.You
Jeff Satur
Younite- Hyuungseung, Steve
TNX- Junhyeok, Taehun
E'last- Rano
Vixx- Leo