idiots - my characters

yourlocal-eboyy

boots with the fur
a thread for all of my idiot characters. there’ll be the basics on them and their cannon stories.
these are always likely to change or be altered depending on what setting i’m using them in lol.
for sure, though, they’re going to have their same general personalities.

anyways, here come these fools ✨

character list

noir - complete
kal - incomplete
steve - incomplete
little steve - incomplete
dave - incomplete
vance - incomplete
art - incomplete
other people i forgot but I’ll remember later - incomplete

Last edited:
Noir
Stark “ Noir “ Aguillard.

• Noir is a character that my dream-state self birthed a personality to. Noir is currently a living character in a JoJo-based series I have yet to fully introduce, Idiots in an Apocalypse (since I can’t think of anything better). He was introduced half-way through the ‘Welcome to Natsu’ arc. Noir was the main antagonist of the short ‘Fair Deal’ arc. However, Noir became a semi-protagonist at the beginning of the ‘Welcome to Fuyu’ arc. At the start of ‘Let’s Slow Down.’, Noir is considered the main protagonist of the series. Noir was also the main character focus in his own character arcs ‘Sweet Dreams’ and ‘Requiem’.

Noir is the user of an ability respectively called ‘Sweet Dreams’. Noir’s ability allows him to fire sharp projectiles of highly-concentrated melatonin, causing those hit to pass out for a pre-determined length of time that cannot exceed 10 hours at a time. During a victim’s dream state, Noir is able to enter said person’s dream until they wake up. He can also view dreams based on actual events.

In requiem form, Sweet Dreams allows the user to not only enter and view dreams, but allows them to create, alter, and erase memories or dreams. The user is also able to travel back into the times in which memories occurred, but cannot later the future outcome of events. When travelling memories of someone from another universe or timeline, Noir cannot interact with people or objects in a memory, unlike he could if he travelled memories. Noir can still feel the pain of injuries he endures in other memories, even if he skips to another time.

The background will be here when I can get it all typed out
wip

Users who are viewing this thread

Back