• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom π•šπ••π•šπ• π•₯ π•œπ•šπ••π•€ π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 𝕒 𝕕𝕖𝕒π•₯π•™π•¨π•šπ•€π•™ - character sheets.

phnx.

it's the things we love most that destroy us
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• just tell them we're

ANIMORPHS.

Hey there! Welcome to the CS thread.

First and foremost, coding is highly preferred, it just makes the thread look a lot cleaner. If you are having trouble with code, feel free to shoot me a PM, and I'll help you out!

You may use any code, but here are the basics that are required of your CS:
    ➡ Name
    ➡ Age (15-19)
    ➡ Gender & pronouns
    ➡ Personality
    ➡ Biography
    ➡ Realistic faceclaim
    ➡ It's not required, but preferred that you add things like sexuality, relationships, traits, fears, motivations, etc.

The soft due date will be a week after the first character sheet is posted. All character sheets will be reviewed, and if chosen, their roles will be closed.

Feel free to add a character channel on the discord to flesh out and plot your characters! < 3

Hey there! Welcome to the CS thread.

First and foremost, coding is highly preferred, it just makes the thread look a lot cleaner. If you are having trouble with code, feel free to shoot me a PM, and I'll help you out!

You may use any code, but here are the basics that are required of your CS:
➡ Name
➡ Age (15-19)
➡ Gender & pronouns
➡ Personality
➡ Biography
➡ It's not required, but preferred that you add things like sexuality, relationships, traits, fears, motivations, etc.

The soft due date will be a week after the first character sheet is posted. All character sheets will be reviewed, and if chosen, their roles will be closed.

Feel free to add a character channel on the discord to flesh out and plot your characters! < 3

roles.
The Instinct - Perhaps they never wanted to lead. Perhaps they revel in it. Whatever the case, The Leader is the first person anyone turns to when conflict arises, their level-headedness a key ability both in battle and out. The question is- will the pressure of the lives on the line catch up to them?

The Fang - Despite their good-natured demeanor and never-ending quips, this class clown is anything but. Their joking facade covers up a callous and calculating mind, one they rarely show, but will circumstances demand they trade their silver tongue for a steel blade?

The Claw - The loose cannon of the group, the Claw is the first to jump into a fight and the last to follow orders. Pretty as a picture on the surface, with a quick mind and battle lust that’ll leave your head spinning- but will their headstrong nature save lives, or cost them?

The Heart - The soul of the team, The Heart is the moral compass of the group. Though they aren’t afraid to jump into the fray alongside their teammate, they often are judged due to their tendency to question the ethics of their decisions- but will their hesitancy be their secret strength, or greatest weakness?

The Wing - Head in the clouds and an unchained spirit, this flippant character is the most observant, yet also the most quiet of the group. Will their reserved nature get in the way of their skills?

The Others - I will be open to accept up to seven people for this roleplay. If you have a character idea that doesn't fit into one of these roles, feel free to message me so we can work something out!

rules.
1. Just some housekeeping- no bigotry, no fighting OOC, no brigading characters, and no anti-capybara propoganda.

2. This is a literate roleplay, though quality and quantity are equally important- try to get at least three paragraphs every other day! Of course, life happens, writers' block sucks, just give a heads-up!

3. This roleplay will contain themes of injury, death, body horror, mind control, Lovecraftian beings, nihilism, and other possibly triggering topics. No age minimum for this roleplay, just make sure you can handle it!

4. This roleplay will be application-based, and I will be accepting between five and seven characters, with a preference for the pre-written roles in the second tab.

5. Have fun! :)

links.
lore - xxx.

character sheets - xxx.

in-character - xxx.

i wanted more than life
could ever grant me.

kit annesley
the claw

Β© weldherwings.

Last edited:

camlyn carter. // the heart.