• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π•šπ••π•šπ• π•₯ π•œπ•šπ••π•€ π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 𝕒 𝕕𝕖𝕒π•₯π•™π•¨π•šπ•€π•™ - an animorphs rp.

phnx.

it's the things we love most that destroy us
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• just tell them we're

ANIMORPHS.

Twenty years ago, the greatest battle in the history of humanity was fought. Twenty years ago, a secret war between us and the unknown was brought to the light. Twenty years ago, the world would never be the same.

And the world forgot it all.

In the blink of an eye, the war with the Yeerks, the technological advancements made with extraterrestrial resources, and any interplanetary connections made were gone from Earth’s collective consciousness. Life went on as it did before- everything regarding life outside of the planet became completely obscured, until it became only scientific fiction once more.

And then, Jupiter disappeared.

It isn’t every day a planet disappears, and while the scientists of Earth were hard at work attempting to find the reason behind this phenomena, they took to overlooking other things.

Such as the number of seemingly unrelated people across the globe coming down with an fervent paranoia, raving of the evil darkness with many faces.

The strange going-ons of the massive tech conglomerate Berenson & Co.

And the group of kids that just so happened to have the misfortune of being tasked with saving the world.

You’ve just experienced a night that will change the course of the rest of your life. Something went terribly wrong twenty years ago, and you now have the power to connect the dots. Use your abilities. Find out what happened.

Because there are others like you.

And they might not be your friends.

Hey there! Welcome to this friendly-neighborhood interest check!

So, I've been wanting to do this roleplay for YEARS, and finally came up with a way to do it that wasn't just a copy of the original! This takes place ~20 years after the end of the original series, so pretty much 2023, for simplicity's sake.

You don't have to have read the original books- its probably gonna be more fun that way, too, since you'll be in the same position as your characters! Don't worry, any necessary info or lore tidbits will be filled in for you :)

intro.

Twenty years ago, the greatest battle in the history of humanity was fought. Twenty years ago, a secret war between us and the unknown was brought to the light. Twenty years ago, the world would never be the same.

And the world forgot it all.

In the blink of an eye, the war with the Yeerks, the technological advancements made with extraterrestrial resources, and any interplanetary connections made were gone from Earth’s collective consciousness. Life went on as it did before- everything regarding life outside of the planet became completely obscured, until it became only scientific fiction once more.

And then, Jupiter disappeared.

It isn’t every day a planet disappears, and while the scientists of Earth were hard at work attempting to find the reason behind this phenomena, they took to overlooking other things.

Such as the number of seemingly unrelated people across the globe coming down with an fervent paranoia, raving of the evil darkness with many faces.

The strange going-ons of the massive tech conglomerate Berenson & Co.

And the group of kids that just so happened to have the misfortune of being tasked with saving the world.

You’ve just experienced a night that will change the course of the rest of your life. Something went terribly wrong twenty years ago, and you now have the power to connect the dots. Use your abilities. Find out what happened.

Because there are others like you.

And they might not be your friends.

---

Hey there! Welcome to this friendly-neighborhood interest check!

So, I've been wanting to do this roleplay for YEARS, and finally came up with a way to do it that wasn't just a copy of the original! This takes place ~20 years after the end of the original series, so pretty much 2023, for simplicity's sake.

You don't have to have read the original books- its probably gonna be more fun that way, too, since you'll be in the same position as your characters! Don't worry, any necessary info or lore tidbits will be filled in for you :)

roles.
The Instinct - Perhaps they never wanted to lead. Perhaps they revel in it. Whatever the case, The Leader is the first person anyone turns to when conflict arises, their level-headedness a key ability both in battle and out. The question is- will the pressure of the lives on the line catch up to them?

The Fang - Despite their good-natured demeanor and never-ending quips, this class clown is anything but. Their joking facade covers up a callous and calculating mind, one they rarely show, but will circumstances demand they trade their silver tongue for a steel blade?

The Claw - The loose cannon of the group, the Claw is the first to jump into a fight and the last to follow orders. Pretty as a picture on the surface, with a quick mind and battle lust that’ll leave your head spinning- but will their headstrong nature save lives, or cost them?

The Heart - The soul of the team, The Heart is the moral compass of the group. Though they aren’t afraid to jump into the fray alongside their teammate, they often are judged due to their tendency to question the ethics of their decisions- but will their hesitancy be their secret strength, or greatest weakness?

The Wing - Head in the clouds and an unchained spirit, this flippant character is the most observant, yet also the most quiet of the group. Will their reserved nature get in the way of their skills?

The Others - I will be open to accept up to seven people for this roleplay. If you have a character idea that doesn't fit into one of these roles, feel free to message me so we can work something out!

rules.
1. Just some housekeeping- no bigotry, no fighting OOC, no brigading characters, and no anti-capybara propoganda.

2. This is a literate roleplay, though quality and quantity are equally important- try to get at least three paragraphs every other day! Of course, life happens, writers' block sucks, just give a heads-up!

3. This roleplay will contain themes of injury, death, body horror, mind control, Lovecraftian beings, nihilism, and other possibly triggering topics. No age minimum for this roleplay, just make sure you can handle it!

4. This roleplay will be application-based, and I will be accepting between five and seven characters, with a preference for the pre-written roles in the second tab.

5. Have fun! :)

links.
lore - xxx.

character sheets - xxx.

in-character - xxx.

Last edited:
Hi yes hello I've never watched or read animorphs in my life but I know the concept and I am Looking at You with my Big Ol Eyes

Sidenote; you may want to add an uncoded version, because the coded one seems to skip lines when you scroll

(( Hi!! Very interesting concept, and I noticed 'The Heart', and 'The Wing' roles are exactly the same, I was unsure if this was purposeful or not, but just in case it wasn't I wanted to let you know. ))

(( Hi!! Very interesting concept, and I noticed 'The Heart', and 'The Wing' roles are exactly the same, I was unsure if this was purposeful or not, but just in case it wasn't I wanted to let you know. ))
yepyep, noticed i forget to change it when i postied, should be fixed now! c:

This looks neat. What age range are you looking for regarding characters?

b4a714f41ec971be659f0ec6601e944f.jpg

oogling 'the claw' holy SHIT i love this

gonna go ahead and bump, and summon KayaWaya KayaWaya because you were in the old version and maybeeee πŸ‘οΈπŸ«¦πŸ‘οΈ

sweet sweet !! how does an ooc discord sound for y’all?

SLAP ME DOWN FOR A FEMALE INSTINCT AND A MALE FANG
yes ma’am !! there’s actually gonna be only one for each role so I could mark your interest for either or?? but if nobody applies for one you could totally take the other :D

quick lil bump! i’ll slap up the cs later today if I can get a few more people in the discord! ^^

OH MY GOD i haven't thought about animorphs in such a long time 😭 Deffo joining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back