• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Ideas!

IceQueen

The Clawed Fauni
Hey!

I am leaning towards an rp with someone who is willing to play a male character!

I would love to have you be a regular boy

The plot is that we run into each other once before school starts, and you are incredibly rude to me, which makes me mad. And then we realize that we are moving into an apartment together.

Keep in mind, I want to drag this romancy thing out. As in like, don't realize that I actually like you sort of till page 20

Hi, I would like to roleplay with you, as I am quite low on roleplays as of now. I usually post medium length posts (One or two paragraphs) which are detailed, more or less.

I don't know how you wanna go about it, but I feel like I want to do zero character creation and jump right into it. What do you say?

Just reveal your character a little as you go. You know, hint towards she likes to buy red necklaces before you completely reviel, or say it in your mind that you love that sort of music, etc

Also, I have just taken the liberty to assume my guy is already settled in his apartment, and yours will move in today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back