Idea's Updated Characters

Idea

The Pun Tyrant
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Greetings everyone! Hope you're doing well.

So, I have this thread called Saving These Characters From Various RPs, to which I pretty much paste my character sheets that I make for whatever RPs I take part in. However, I find these thread is a tad disorganixed (as one might expect) and a lot of the character sheets have problems with them, both in quality and basic presentation.

As such, I decided I would create a new thread that would carry over some characters made in my current style of making characters and CSs, and update some former ones, with some of the following changes:
1. Updating coding and content for the CSs, and providing any that used pics with pics.
2. Trimming Down the characters, mainly by making a single or at most a couple of characters out of characters that were essentially the same in concept.
3. Reduce Instances of Repeated Faceclaims to a minimum or non-existence within these characters
4. Reduce characters to those I might be willing to play again, if only in archetype

I'll also be classifying CS by type of use, and be leaving links on top of the pages to make it easier to scroll down and find particular characters.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back