• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Plots Everywhere [lit/det search][open]

Interest Check

Gemma Nye

ConflictOfPinterests
I’ll keep this pretty to the point.
Firstly, I'll say I'm obviously no BBCode connoisseur, so I don't expect you to be either. That said, enjoy!

I’m looking for detailed and literate writers to roleplay with. I can RP via forum thread, PM or an offsite medium like email. I’ve put a little about me section below here if you care to peruse, otherwise I’ll get right to it. Please excuse the boring format.
I have been roleplaying for some time now, perhaps seven years, but I’m fairly new to the forum scene. Romance, realistic/modern and fantasy are my favorite genres to write. I also like futuristic/sci-fi, as well. I enjoy OOC with partners because it helps keep general interest in writing with one another even when not actively working on a response. I find nothing wrong with introducing new details to the plot to help it expand or move it along even if I’m the one that came up with the original concept. Overall, I’m super laid back and just like having a good time.
*important bits to know (pls peruse):
-My availability ranges, but I am typically most active on the weekends. I'm in Central UST though that makes little difference as I could reply at practically any time of day depending on when I get the the chance (or can't sleep).

-On that note, I am not a writer to expect multiple responses a day from. I have a full time job and I do spend time fostering an IRL social life so I’m not available all day everyday to write. Depending on my schedule and how many RPs ahead, I usually reply same day or by the day after. It's realistic it could take me a couple of days sometimes but bear with me!
-I am looking for partners able to write at more length as a standard. At least 3-4 solid paragraphs for a casual detailed RP.
-I don’t do fandoms. Maybe one in a world inspired by Harry Potter, but no canons, pls.
-Anyone is welcome to RP with me! I prefer my partners be 18+ as I love a good romance and generally mesh better when my partner is an adult, as well. I will only do a platonic RP if you are under 18. ***I write female though my partner may write whatever gender they choose regardless of genre.
-I don’t have many rules or limitations. Be courteous and respectful. I go by a general rule of thumb that if it even seems like your writing might truly offend or trigger me, you run it by your partner first or write a way around it.

If you’ve made it this far, great! The plots/pairings are first come first served, though on some I am willing to double up on so you’re welcome to ask about any plot/pairing/genre I have listed here. I keep it updated so you know what's available! And the post is open until it is closed! I have bolded any roles I am most interested in portraying and italicized plots/pairings I’m particularly craving. If you are unable to PM yet because you are new, please feel free to comment on the thread and I will start a conversation with you! *Otherwise, I'll only respond to interests submitted via PM to further discuss things if you’d like to write.

fantasy | realistic | modern | sci fi | futuristic | medieval | quest | romance | dark/taboo | slice of life
mage x mage/human....................classmates
enemies/rivals.............................mobster x civilian
boss x employee......................brother's best friend
coworkers............................old flames
popular x outcast...........................best friends
star-crossed lovers..................................opposites
assassin/hunter x target......................addict x lover
pharaoh x servant/guard..............vampire x human
Happy New Year?: Muse A is used to spending time alone on the holidays. Sure, Christmastime is spent with their parents or hopping between the homes of the families of one of their five childhood friends. But once New Year’s hits, Muse A usually finds themselves ringing in the new year and popping open a bottle of champagne. Alone. Muse B, unlike Muse A in that they are quite outgoing and charismatic, didn’t have a significant other to spend the night with and a raging party didn’t seem appealing as they were just back from a work trip meant to have extended past the new year. But Muse A and B run into each other at the local store and Muse B comes to find out Muse A has no plans and the two schedule to hang out for the night. But midnight comes and the two share a kiss neither of them think they’ll ever be able to forget. They’ve been friends for so long and now love grows between them.
Out Of Touch: Humans had always been despicable creatures. Muse A, a god/demigod from above, forced to spend some "quality time" with bugs never understood how the other deities put up with them. Always whining and never satisfied with what they have. Ears as holy as the theirs or any other god could only weep at the cruel disparity of humans in hearing how selfish and hateful they are toward one another. So, the misbehavior in the heavens warrants an indefinite time out on earth for Muse A to learn more about creatures they'd never even interacted with before. It doesn't take long for Muse A to be exposed to Muse B and explains how they came to be on this earthly plane. In spending time with one another, Muse B soon makes it crystal clear that Muse A's attitude is no more different than the humans he hates so much.
The Girl Hybrid: At DSAF’s (Division of Special Affairs and Forces) training university, Character A arrives on their first day, feeling extremely nervous. Judging by the looks of their peers, they were from families with a history in the military or overflowing with athletic prowess. Character A is clumsy and awkward, and at first glance, is an almost laughable excuse for a prospective soldier lined up among the others to participate in a simulation with test droids to help determine the best type of PerseDroid suited for them. Upon completion, the scores are tallied and in order from highest to lowest, students get to choose their PerseDroid. Of course, as young adults, having a good looking PerseDroid to be paired with has its perks, and the lower one scores, the fewer options they have to choose from. Character A is last to perform in the simulation and they are nervous, at best. The entire class is now looking in from the viewing area as the audience. And everyone is brought to laughter as Character A fails to activate one of the test droids in their attempt to establish Ethos. But from the small crowd comes a glowing light and from Character A spews a golden beam of energy, the first sign of Ethos initialization, toward none other than Charlotte Hestia. Charlotte is the daughter of Seamus Hestia, the famed engineer behind the creation of the PerseDroid, attending the university to join DSAF.
But Charlotte isn’t a PerseDroid. ...Is she?
Goals: It is spring semester and Muse A is excited to graduate. The only thing keeping them from walking that stage is the final assessment on their lab project and exam. The diploma is so close they can almost feel it and that’s when Muse A is paired with Muse B, the burnout, for the final project. Many rumors circulate about the outcast and how they skip class all the time, stay out all night, smoke, and go to shady bars known for illicit drug use. Although met with reluctance at first, Muse A comes to understand Muse B. Muse A can understand a hard life and having to work for every accomplishment ever made, but is Muse B going to keep them from graduating on time?
Battle: Earth: The galaxy is thrust into chaos and an alien empire threatens to take over every planet in the solar system. They have already begun their attack on Earth and the military stays behind and is currently battling the alien forces. Half of the planet is in destruction, but the humans have managed to secure about half the Earth in a stronghold. The remaining humans that could escape were evacuated to Mars. Those that were able bodied were transported to the moon to undergo intense training to get them ready to battle on Earth. First they are genetically altered to make them physically flawless and able to withstand radiation and general stresses of warfare. But upon being assigned to troops, Character A and Character B find themselves having to work together. Even though their history is strained, at best, and they practically hate each other, they must work together to save the Earth from alien invasion. Because if they are unable to secure Earth, the next stop is Mars.
Siren Song: Muse A is a successful socialite constantly surrounded by people dying to get to know them. They’ve lately tried to step out of the shadow of their parents, a typhoon power couple, and attempt to make a name for themselves. They run into Muse B at a social function for a grand opening for an island location and Muse A is immediately entranced by her. Muse B couldn’t say they’d ever seen her around before. The mystery woman turns out to be a new intern to serve as liaison as a native to the island. Something about this magical island and girl seems fishy, though...
The Ancients Are Present: Kliou emerged in Central Park, immediately overwhelmed with the sheer volume of stimuli assaulting her senses. Cars honking. Engine whirring. Movement everywhere. She tries to run from it all, bumping into Character B, a seemingly average human from this timeline. Character B is taken aback by Kliou who looks like she just stepped out of a National Geographic documentary on Ancient Egypt, but they can tell she is distressed and seeks assistance. But how did she end up in modern day New York? And why has she come all this way so far from home? Who knew Character B would be the key to stopping utter disaster from befalling the world.

Not What's Intended: Muse A didn't mean to step out of the relationship. If they were honest, they'd been more than clear about where their partner lacked and where there could be improvements. Lately, the relationship had fizzled out and Muse A began going out more to cope with the loneliness. They meet Muse B and things start out innocently, but time brings the two closer together and they have to face the music. That's if Muse B knew Muse A were to be married soon.
All That Glitters Isn't Gold: Constantly surrounded by fame, money and drugs, Muse A struggles with sobriety along with figuring out how to remain true to themselves in this invasive industry. Though they put on a good show for their fans, Muse A is known to shut themselves in at times between touring, a stark contradiction to the radiant start plastered on various magazines. As their fame rises (and their behavior slips farther and farther out of line), Muse B is introduced as their personal assistant to help manage Muse A's time among performing other necessary tasks to keep the artist functioning. Muse A isn't happy, finding the assistant to be kind of uptight or pushy depending upon the day and never let them have any fun. Muse B thought the artist to be lazy, irresponsible and careless. Little do they know what each has had to do just to make it by in the world and it's these misunderstandings that bring the two closer together.
The Roommate: Times have been a little rough and Muse A is in the market for a roommate. A twenty something starving/rising artist, Muse A puts an ad searching for someone to help shoulder the living costs while they try and work toward their dreams. It is the misty, moody and mysterious Muse B that responds to the ad. Muse A doesn’t quite understand Muse B, but they can’t say their new roommate isn’t quiet, helpful and keeps things picked up. Muse A just wishes Muse B didn’t spend so much time holed up in the basement…. What do they have to hide?
It’s Complicated.: Muse A is a player and enjoys playing the game. While being a genuinely nice person,he turned off by committed relationships and tends to leave when things get too serious. A one night stand after a party with Muse B leaves Muse A conflicted with how he now feels about her and the two attempt to spend time together. Muse B wants to believe what Muse A saying about the womanizing rumors not being true, but they have other matters on their hands. Muse B is pregnant and Muse A is falling truly in love for the first time.
Stranded.: A camping/boating trip goes wrong and Muse A and B find themselves trapped on an island. Thick vegetation prevents easy travel to the other side of the island due to the hilly terrain, venomous bugs and predatory animals and the ocean features steep drop offs and reefs filled with sharks known to breed there. How are they going to get back to society?

Last edited:
Muse A is used to spending time alone on the holidays. Sure, Christmastime is spent with their parents or hopping between the homes of the families of one of their five childhood friends. But once New Year’s hits, Muse A usually finds themselves ringing in the new year and popping open a bottle of champagne. Alone. Muse B, unlike Muse A in that they are quite outgoing and charismatic, didn’t have a significant other to spend the night with and a raging party didn’t seem appealing as they were just back from a work trip meant to have extended past the new year. But Muse A and B run into each other at the local store and Muse B comes to find out Muse A has no plans and the two schedule to hang out for the night. But midnight comes and the two share a kiss neither of them think they’ll ever be able to forget. They’ve been friends for so long and now love grows between them.

this sounds fun! pm me?

I'm interested in the classmates RP, since I have like....two good OC's I can use. Just drop a PM and I'll gladly reply.

May shining hope be with you all!
~Admin Suko~

Literly typing this as I’m rushing out the door! Would PM you first if I had more time. Just wanted to throw my hat into the ring ASAP.

I’m really craving a god x familiar RP and I have a character I’m dying to use that would be perfect! Also I have an idea for a witch x familiar plot, if you’re interested.

PM me if you’re still looking for partners. Ciao!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back