• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Ideas for RP/Seeking RP Partners!

Hello, I'm Count!

I've been RPing for several years, and I'm an 18 year old university student. I enjoy medieval RPs (both historical and fantasy), slice of life RPs if they have some action/drama, and modern RPs of a variety of themes. I'm currently looking for a few new RPs to fill my days as I reach the end of my school year. I am fine with posting just about any size, but I'm generally around two paragraphs. My response times will likely be several times a day. I have a few different RPs that I'm particularly craving. I'm ideally looking for someone that RP (and even more ideally, conversation) flows smoothly with, and if I find it's not working, please don't be offended if I say so.

Feel free to gauge my interest on any similarly related RPs you have in mind.

1: Detective RP. Your character would be a newly arrived Detective at a police station. The RP would center around your character solving cases and living life, with me playing every other character and describing the scenes that your person finds themselves in. There may be an overarching conspiracy or opponent that your character would be put up against, as well as internal problems with other officers.

2: Espionage RP. Your character would be a spy working for a government. They would be infiltrating a corrupt corporation which was selling its military technology to terrorists. As with the RP above, your character would exist and live life while I played the other characters. This one would be more of a slow-burn that would play out like a more dramatic slice of life.

3: Peasant RP. Our characters would be a family of peasants existing within a medieval setting. We'd both be able to play whatever side characters we feel would fit the story, and just sort of track their lives.

4: 1950s/1960s NYC RP. Your character would play someone existing with New York City in the 1950s or 1960s. I'd like to focus on the grimy or more dramatic parts of this time, particularly organized crime, show business, and the like. As with the first two, I would play every character that isn't yours.

5: Anything slice of life-y. I'd like to RP within a family, in a more dramatic period of their lives. This one is pretty open-ended for whatever happens with it.

Again, if any of these even vaguely interest you, feel free to reply or send me a PM so we can discuss further. If there's anything with the realm of medieval, modern/investigative, or slice of life that you think may be interesting to me, I'm certainly open to your ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back