Idea's characters

This also confuses me, because even though she has a "pocket dimension", there are those above her, with the ability to see such things. So why they wouldnt see her fighting in her dimension is a tad... unusual. Some have specific powers to watch things like this exactly.

I didn´t know ...maybe they didn´t at this time? And her was kind of what led to them implementing such things?

That line also sorta confuses me. Since Adepts go to school to become certified, she just got it without going to school?

she went to school alright. But instead of becoming like a regular "year 4" which you state are left on standby until given a mission, she was given a special permit to go hunt monsters by herself without specific orders.

They should. They just simply denied her, the first time. Also, she has to be some sort of prodigy to have two Advancement Tests. They're very rare.

I just dont think theres a purpose to having a year four. They'd singlehandedly solve any issues that come up in the rp lol. Um, I guess she could be given some sort of permission to do that.

They should. They just simply denied her, the first time. Also, she has to be some sort of prodigy to have two Advancement Tests. They're very rare.

she got two because the people running the academy didn]t see her loose either, it]s like she didn´t even really get her first one.

im still unsure of why they didnt see her Advancement Test, as there are people within the school/staff with powers that see stuff far beyond that, but ill just let it slide lol

im still unsure of why they didnt see her Advancement Test, as there are people within the school/staff with powers that see stuff far beyond that, but ill just let it slide lol

I didn´t know ...maybe they didn´t at this time? And her was kind of what led to them implementing such things?

basically, they didn´t have any personnel set up for these situations yet, or at least none that could actually see into her pocket dimension and latter fixed this.

Yuh, I know you didnt know, but you can assume and infer. Um, as for your reasoning in the second part. Nah, they already had staff established like this, long before any of our students/staff are in place.

That said, they could just have overlooked what she did, or something.

I was suggesting this was a piece of lore that could be altered...

I cant alter the lore though, without making the schools far far underpowered. A single student doesnt just change the entire course of two sister schools that are far more advanced than she ever has been. Your teacher is cool, and your teacher is powerful for what she can do, but the upper staff are upper staff for a reason.

I havent revealed them, because it would take me ages to figure out all these staff members. Its far more interesting to introduce them organically in the rp, when we come to them.

The schools and staff are quite old, hundreds of years really. Well the staff arent that old, but you get what Im saying.

I cant alter the lore though, without making the schools far far underpowered. A single student doesnt just change the entire course of two sister schools that are far more advanced than she ever has been. Your teacher is cool, and your teacher is powerful for what she can do, but the upper staff are upper staff for a reason.

I havent revealed them, because it would take me ages to figure out all these staff members. Its far more interesting to introduce them organically in the rp, when we come to them.

The schools and staff are quite old, hundreds of years really. Well the staff arent that old, but you get what Im saying.

alright, alright, I´ll concede to the mystery plotting.

I´ll edit her when I get home...then make my posts...

Picture:

View attachment 212620

View attachment 212621

Name: Chieko Meinong

Age: 48 (you´d say she´s six at the most by looks alone though)

Height: 4 foot 3 .... but prefers to say it´s six foot one, her former height.

Weight: A lady never tells... (pretty light though)

Academy:

Teacher Year: 2nd

Spirit Power: Meinong´s Forest- this ability allows her to create an extradimensional buble in a chosen location. Anything caught within it will be trapped in a pocket dimension fully dominated by Chieko. She can even control the intensity and form of the manifestation of the powers of others. However, no one can be killed within one of these dimensions. She can also bring things from these pocket dimensions as means of wish granting, using a user´s will as means to materialize part of the dimension into the regular one. Wish granting for others allows her to gather scraps of SE (that are used so the previously described process works), for her to grant her own wishes through the same means. Do note not all wishes are directly fulfilled and sometimes the granting may not even be successful. Enemies can take advantage of her by discovering the conditionals that force her to grant wishes.

Eye Color: Blue

Hair Color: Blue

Sexuality: straight

Relationships: (if any)

Likes: fighting, hunting, curry, hiphop music, anime, cartoons, plushies (particularly violent -looking ones), small children, flowerless plants

Dislikes: when people talk about her height, when people treat her like a child, monsters, bears, tall buildings

Strengths:

*colleagues say she has an almost bottomless amount of SE

*people caught in her pocket dimension, while they can´t be killed in there, can still suffer damage that normally would kill them, and may find it difficult to leave if they don´t know how. Thus the ability is excellent for containing things or manipulating the scale of  battle.

*people caught in the pocket dimension have their intensity and form of their abilities vulnerable to manipulation

*the pocket dimension changes according to Chieko´s will

*she can grant her own ally´s wishes

*each wish she grants builds up to allow her to grant her own wishes

*extremely experienced in monster fighting and research, plus as master of her own SE and SP.

Weaknesses:

*if certain conditions are met, she may be forced to grant her enemy´s wishes.

*she has been inflicted with several curses over the years limiting her own ability , and transforming her body (thus greatly limiting how much physical traits her SE can induce), among other things, making her a much worse fighter than ever.

*she is temperamental, in particular toward things she is sensitive about, like her height. Certain harsh or rushed actions are to be expected.

*on the other hand, she is deeply sentimental about the lives of innocent people and can easily be led to make sacrifices to spare innocent lives.

Personality: Chieko is a hardworking teacher who suffered many traumas in her days of fighting monsters. In fact, it was only by the severe limitations set upon her by the curses of the monsters that she allowed herself to be hired as teacher, being the leading expert on monster fisiology and monster researcher and one of the most successful monster hunters known (though still not the most successful by far). Highly secretive, it wouldn´t be far off the mark to call her a compulsive liar. Whoever, one musn´t forget her deep determination and in spite of the paranoia she has good intentions to keep everyone safe. She is a harsh teacher and hardly patient, especially when people are rude. After all, she hates not having credit for what she does and so favoritisms do arise: you produce results, you´re fit. But results for her are not necessarily those of the school. After all, her classes are all about survival, fighting back and most importantly, adapting to monsters.

She can be a bit childish, particularly when teased, but she´s the kind of person never to turn her back on you. She always overprepares and is someone you can rely on (as long as she isn´t getting distracted by someone else or busy in a fight), and someone who goes to the roots of problems to solve them, sometimes even allowing a problem to grow in order to do so. This rational approach hurts her deeply, though, as she is the kind of person who believes in protecting everyone one can and keeps innocent and powerless people out of things. She is thus generous and understanding.

History: Chieko is the older sibling of two. Her father was a hunter for a living, and would often take Chieko hunting with him (mostly just carrying stuff, usually she would even stay behind while he ventured into the forest). One particular day, they found what they initially thought was a bear, but it turned out to be a monster. While gravely wounded, her father managed to fight off the monster using bullets made by Chieko´s mother, whose ability could craft anti-monster material (her father could hack into dreams). Impressed by the usefulness of her mother´s bullets and her father´s bravery, Chieko was inspired to train and quickly become a certified monster hunter, someone who hunts monsters on their own without waiting for orders, but has a license to do so. She was, after all, talented with her quickly famous amount of SE. She was even given an advancement test, which she astoundingly passed,  much to her later regret after her encounter with another type of people for whom her SE levels were spreading as a rumor: monsters. She was quick t realize she was missing some of the required training for herself and went to beg a teacher to make work her like a dog so she could go back to monster hunting as soon as possible.  By the time she went back on the job, she awed the other adepts with her rocketing up in skill and she tore down monster after monster. She lost many people and had to make some terrible choices. She got hurt and she got cursed. She fought and she learned. Using her mother´s ability as a basis, she began analyzing more and more things about monsters and teamed up with researchers and people with suitable abilities, taking her time with minor and medium monsters to run tests. Recently, the curses began becoming too much for her and she was (for the fourth time) asked to come teach at the [] academy. This time, she accepted and has thus been teaching students for three years now.

Other:

a total of 13 curses has been set upon her by monsters she has fought. While her huge SE is able to fight back the most drastic effects on most of them, and she is still greatly afflicted by some. The most obvious one is the regression curse, which has taken away almost all of her age and made her into a little girl. It is only due to her SE she is able to keep her former mind, but certain triggers can lead to spontaneous mental regressions.

Chieko´s mother named her ability, and she did so after the Meinong forest, an imaginary forest that was used as the mocking of the idea of the existence of different forms of existing, by a certain philosopher.

Seems good lol, with my only issue being "almost bottomless amount of SE" adding the stipulation that that is speculated to be the case :P

At any rate, the rest seems good. So Accepted! :)

Seems good lol, with my only issue being "almost bottomless amount of SE" adding the stipulation that that is speculated to be the case :P

At any rate, the rest seems good. So Accepted! :)

"Bottomless" is just a hyperbole from the rumors that go around. The amount is huge and much much larger than the average , but not actually bottomless. :)

Users who are viewing this thread