Other Ideal Date?

Been single too long to know anymore - someone to date me

If I had to pick the beach or the zoo I just want them to have fun being with me and make them smile

A more, sober yet nontheless romantic "old school" style would rather suite me:

Invite the female to a dinner in a rather wealthy place and then go for theater or an opera (opera is my favorite but I am fine with musical theater such as "Notre Dame de Paris", see her home and depending on her reaction stay with her for a bit or simply return to mine, rinse and repeat every now and then, variating activities, but always keeping the same ideal "Classical, stylish, cool and cordial", always wearing a tuxedo of course, expecting her to wear a robe or something of higher standard if affordable, if not, I'd provide her with that.

Just going out for a walk on a nice day, talking about stuff that we both enjoy. And if it's dark, looking at the stars.
Having a duel in our favourite game... wait that is maybe not very good for a date, But at least talking about it would be nice! So ummm planning to have a duel in our favourite game after the date.

Oh...
Ideal date.

Going for a walk along the beach in the summer, have a little games during it, visiting the zoo. Taking a bunch of pictures. When it comes to the end of the day, watching and playing fireworks near the beach.

I guess... >///>

Honestly for me it’s jus spending time with one another for like a whole day, some laughter, some playing, even cuddling. To me that the ideal date, location doesn’t really matter.

Volunteering together somewhere fun
Going to the drive in theater (we have one here)
Shop for food, cook at home, watch/ binge something
Just wonder around together and go by bus
Ghibli fest is every month

Well, anywhere we can talk is good. If there was anyone I was dating for a while, I'd love a quick trip to a nearby European capital, but I'm still sufficiently obsessed with Paris that just walking and catching buses through the city is cool, stopping for lunch and stopping anywhere that looks interesting along the way (museums, landmarks, bakeries). I like to meet up around noon and part ways pretty late. I'm not always available, so when I am, I make up for lost time.
So, the ideal date: meet up late morning to visit the opera and bask in its beauty. Lunch, then the used bookstores. Ice cream and fruit on the quays, watching the barges go by and waving back to the tourists. Then, either we're going home to make dinner and binge-watch our favorite shows on Netflix, or we're having dinner and going dancing.

Oh man, my husband and I were date disasters! Our first date was to a restaurant that I picked. It was so loud, his accent was so thick, we couldnt hear each other! We toughed it out. The second was to a play at college. I got stuck in traffic and was 2 hours late. He was FURIOUS. But! We saved it, we went and got icecream at a local shop then sat on a bridge and watched people fish, it was really relaxing.

You could go to a pottery studio or a paint and sip!

I love adventurous things.

A cool first date would be something fun, but public, like scuba diving or a popular hiking trail. Fireworks are hella romantic. I also like sports like laser-tag and paintball, so going to a field for those would also be fun!

Or, even better, we could do an escape room!

And we close off the day with a meal! I don't really care about the place, so anywhere's cool. I do really wanna eat a fried spider, though, since I feel like that could help me get over my arachnophobia. It's also healthy, albeit creepy.

Playing Video games,arcade,amusment park,a spagetti dinner(i like spagetti i didnt spell it right who cares im not righting a book) also im not in to that hole cancerous romantic stuff im a chick but romance just needs to die

Users who are viewing this thread

Back