Other Ideal Date?

xCelestex

SCHOLAR OF FINE FARTS
I'm feeling pretty lovey right now, ahhh~!

So, my question to everyone is what your ideal date would be? Even if it's just a date with a great pal, what's something you'd really love to do with another person you care about?

My ideal date, is a movie in the afternoon, then going home (their or my house) to watch anime, dance and do some karaoke. Not to mention eating ramen and junk food, in the meantime lol! That's my ideal date or hangout with friends. :)

Playing video games, visiting an animal shelter, going ice/roller skating, or maybe just sitting around eating snacks and talking about random shit.

And cuddles. Lots of cuddles.

I prefer to treat a girl to a nice lunch and then hang out with her all day doing whatever makes her smile, I’m just that kind of girl who wants everything to go perfectly for my girlfriend.

Man, my ideal date is at the beach in the middle of the summer when it's super hot and the water is super warm. Wrestling in the waves and running around the boardwalk getting a ton of junk food. Window shopping bc we're both broke

beach, animal shelter, go eat somewhere cute, hiking, anything outdoorsy or involving animals, tbh

Waking up early for the sunrise, sit and chat as dawn breaks with a nice, warm cup of tea~
Just talking, telling stories and sharing things about ourselves, nothing big~
I'd be happiest just being with the person, honestly~

I would say going to the ice cream house or shop but then he likes vanilla, I dislike vanilla and I like chocolate and he dislikes chocolate so it'd result in us bitching each others' flavors.

I would then like to say that the best way to start the day with something romantic is breakfast in bed. But knowing that lanky shit, he'd make me waffles and bitch on my pancake preference and my waffle dislike. -3-

So, my question to everyone is what your ideal date would be? Even if it's just a date with a great pal, what's something you'd really love to do with another person you care about?

Well, while I'm male, I don't care too much about the gender of my date, the age, race, sexual orientation, disability status, mental status/capabilities, species, or location, even if it's not on this planet. My perfect ideal doesn't even need another person in it.

My perfect, ideal date, is me, sitting in the perfectly leveled floor of a lake shallow enough for me to sit in. This lake will be filled with thousands of frogs, tens of thousands of frogs. Of course, the poisonous ones will have been kept in captivity. Very comfortable captivity, much better than any human establishment. The reason for this is so they have enough time for the poison to leave their system, thus leaving me alive after this encounter. Except the Corroboree frog. I'll play with that before the date, using gloves. It makes it's own poison, first invertebrate discovered to make their own poison, while the others, namely the poison dart frogs, get their poison from their diet. Yeah, that's my ideal date.

Though I may also need earplugs. It depends on how many Coqui there are in the lake.

That's a tough one. I'd have to say April 25th, because it's not too hot, not too cold. All you need is a light jacket!

An ideal date, huh. I'd label myself as a simple individual, so if you're for tourism you can cross my name out.

Willing to drive a few miles out though. Maybe we can sneak out to the community park late at night, lie down on a blanket and stargaze until the game commission catches us, or go on a less rebellious approach and do it in the comfort of our backyard.
Play Fortnite all. night. long.
Once the comfort levels are built, write poetry about one another throughout the entire day and then exchange works once the sun sets. Ah, how romantic.

what ever makes that someone happy.

Is it sad that I find a bookstore or library romantic....? T^T

If not that, I'd probably like a funny movie (rom com or com in general) and then CUDDLES! Because I need to release my pent-up affection at some point...

The best dates for me are always those that are fun and spontaneous such as playing laser tag or going paintballing, mini golfing, go kart racing, rock climbing, etc.

Most of these things are either things I'd do with friends or things I'd just consider every other day with someone, rather than a date. If I had to choose something I've done before I'd go with Geneva's museums night, getting something to eat at one of the restaurants as the old town grows up into the mountains and then touring the museums til midnight before retiring to a rooftop bar for views over the city. If I was going for something new I think I'd be interested in having drinks in a hot tub in Iceland whilst viewing the northern lights.

Well, while I'm male, I don't care too much about the gender of my date, the age, race, sexual orientation, disability status, mental status/capabilities, species, or location, even if it's not on this planet. My perfect ideal doesn't even need another person in it.

My perfect, ideal date, is me, sitting in the perfectly leveled floor of a lake shallow enough for me to sit in. This lake will be filled with thousands of frogs, tens of thousands of frogs. Of course, the poisonous ones will have been kept in captivity. Very comfortable captivity, much better than any human establishment. The reason for this is so they have enough time for the poison to leave their system, thus leaving me alive after this encounter. Except the Corroboree frog. I'll play with that before the date, using gloves. It makes it's own poison, first invertebrate discovered to make their own poison, while the others, namely the poison dart frogs, get their poison from their diet. Yeah, that's my ideal date.

Though I may also need earplugs. It depends on how many Coqui there are in the lake.
Keeping it real Ribbit King! :D

My partner and I had the best first date.

We met at a local Pizzeria and talked about comic books for an hour. Then we started talking about Pokemon in the car trip back to my place. Once there, I picked up my copy of Boarderlands 2 (since he didn't think it was a game he would like) and my controller.

We went back to his place and I got him addicted to Boarderlands 2.

[Scene missing]

Got a text the next day asking if I wanted to go to the comic book store and play more Boarderlands.

We're both super gaymer geeks.

Spacerobot_clear.png

One of my ex girlfriends suggested going to the beach, while reading books (I'm an avid book reader) and I kind of fell in love with her a little more. Too bad those plans didn't pan out.

I think a trip to a book store, or even a nice quiet evening at their place watching (scary) movies.

My ideal date is a large, black, and wrinkled. It tastes of heaven with a somewhat bitter aftertaste. It provides essential nutrients and does not disappoint.

Why of course I am talking about date palms. Such a succulent little fruit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back