• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Suggestion (IDEA) Thread Music

VargasLagola

~ daughter of a rifleman ~
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I just got this idea, I know it most likely is not possible but it would be so cool.
Imagine you're scrolling through interest checks, trying to find a fitting roleplay for your desires. Then out of nowhere, there it is, the one you've been seeking for. (For example I'm going to use a roleplay I'm currently trying to write.)
VALHALLA: Berserkers of the North
You click on the thread and as you enter loud wardrums and vikings shouting in the distance can be heard as you read the interest check.

How cool would it be to be able to choose a song to be played as you read through the thread??
Probably a shit load of work, but hey, ideas are ideas.
Bye! :closed eyes open smile:

You can add a YouTube video (or a few other media types) in the thread and whoever reads the thread can listen to the song :)
It won't auto play though, as this was considered bad for users. Imagine browsing the site at night with loud music suddenly playing, giving you and your cat a heart attack and all your family members waking up and shouting at you XD

You can add a YouTube video (or a few other media types) in the thread and whoever reads the thread can listen to the song :)
It won't auto play though, as this was considered bad for users. Imagine browsing the site at night with loud music suddenly playing, giving you and your cat a heart attack and all your family members waking up and shouting at you XD
Well that's great! Did not know that, thanks =)
Haha, I guess I didn't think about that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back