Other Idea parodies your plots

Idea

The Pun Tyrant
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey everyone!
I´m probably not the best for this task, but I´d like to give it a try. And given the success of my Idea creates you a superpower thread, maybe this one will catch one too :)

So, here is the idea. You take your RP´s plot and post it on this thread. I´ll read it over and make a parody summary of it.

Simple, right?

So, who wants to give it a try?

1m3nui.jpg

4102c5189b044859bafe0bf5825a35c6.png
fable_3.png

border.png

Over a thousand years ago, the legendary hero; William Black, sealed away the world's evil; Turenval, the Great Lich and brought a golden age to the Kingdom; now Empire of Albion. With this golden age, marked the creation of the Guild of Heroes. An organization that collected worthy members and helped people out of kindness, rather than lust or greed.

However, six hundred years later, one of Black's descendants who was not a member of the Guild, singlehandedly saved the Kingdom from destruction and married into the royal bloodline after defeating Elucifer, who hoped to conquer the Kingdom and rule it. Due to this shame, the Guild was disbanded after everyone lost hope that it could be effective anymore. More focus was put on law enforcement and military, and soon, after centuries of conquest; the Kingdom of Albion hath become an Empire that conquered over half of the continent of Gael...

YEAR 1399-12-31 OF THE IMPERIAL CALENDAR...
PRESENT DAY...

Tomorrow is the start of a new year, and with it comes the festival, set 400 years ago to commemorate the heroic day the Empire was saved. Nearly every city will be celebrating that day.
Whether you do, or not, is up to you. Your fate was always in your hands, but there is one other thing.

The amulet that you are in possession of. Whether it is a family heirloom, passed down to you from your father; perhaps you inherited it or found it in a dungeon.

Either way, it started glowing with a translucent, blue light in the middle of midnight. You stared at the device, doing something it never had done before. You heard the call of a welcoming, but oddly cool male voice from the other side:
"Yoyo! Anyone there? What's up, big boy?... or girl? Well, whatever - I'm here to tell you about your options. I know you're probably sleeping and getting ready for the big day, buuuut... there's a world that you have to be saving! Wheeerever you are from, I could kinda use your help. Otherwise, we'll... all die and stuff. And horrible things will happen to this country. Come by Castle Black by tomorrow. Also, don't think about ignoring this request, caaause... I actually have nothing to threaten you with; so... Pretty please? Pretty please, come to Castle Black? See ya!"

Castle Black. The location the man mentioned is an ancient castle utilized by the Guild of Heroes as their main headquarters, or, well, it was. Nowadays it is like one of these so-called "dungeons," that adventurers raid for money and treasures, but no one ever found it's vaults.

Will you answer the call, or will you ignore it is up to you.
As I said; your fate was always in your hands.

border.png

Hello, hello, heeeeeello! This is Birdsie coming at you with another bomb-ass roleplay. Today we have a sequel to the beloved franchise created by me, inspired by the Fable games!

What's important is that whether you are reading this and have no idea what the hell I'm talking about, or you're a stern Guild of Heroes veteran, you are welcome here!

Rest assured, there is a plot to this, but we won't be starting until HPs are back on, because I became lazy and spoiled and I yearn for some HPs. As Black Wizard said, that'd probably be in a day, two, or a little longer - which makes the timing nigh-perfect with the release of this interest check.

Also, please, tag anyone you feel like would be interested :3

NOW!... Rules...
border.png

Rules~

1. First of all, follow the standard RPN site rules. Obvious!
  2. I am always right, even when I am wrong.
  3. If I am wrong, refer to the rule above.
  4. I hate limiting other people's creative freedom, therefore you can create any type of character, from any race; either classical fantasy (Humans, Elves, Dwarves etc,) to something totally absurd (such as demon cyborgs, or your own custom races, as long as you provide a proper description for them.) Obviously, being too overpowered will lead to the character being denied.
  5. You do not have to be a member of the Guild, and can also be a villain. Whether an independent one or serve as a mook of the big bad we have planned is up to you. If it's the latter then PM me, or another GM.
  6. Don't be a dick to other players.
  7. Respect my fellow Co-GMs, and their names are: @Alteras @Gabriel97 and @Swire
  8. No edgy characters, please.
  9. No auto-hitting or controlling other people's characters, please.
  10. Should you feel like you are unable to devote yourself to the roleplay and post at least once daily, let me know. I hate it when people go away without saying. Really, I know it's awkward to tell someone you're leaving their own project, but people have their own cups of tea and stick to them as they please. I won't be mad, promise <3 , but please inform me.
    1. In addition, I request that you post at least once daily. Should a member fail to do that, I will PM them to see if everything's good. If the PM is ignored for longer than 2 days the member will be kicked from the RP.
    2. Should you be unable to post as such, then inform one of the GMs via OOC chat or PM about you being unable to be active over the course of x amount of days and you will not be kicked.

Are you looking for a job? What if I told you there is a job where you are not paid, have to follow super strict rules, and don´t get any respect or appreciation for it? Wait, where are you going?

Join us in middle Earth, oops, uhm... let me start that again...
Join us in the empire of Albion, where the good guy beat the bad guy, but not quite, and now YOU were randomly chosen by an arbitrary method of handing out objects that determine your could be maybe perhaps potential to be a good person... or not. You don´t even have to be a person, really.
So come and help us defeat concealed evil threat #49476868!

I am beggining to realize I suck at this

Here's a brief summary, should be enough to picture what kind of plot this is.

The mountain village only has population of 50, but there's a post office there. Aspiring postal worker chose the job because it's the easiest job ever: the farthest delivery is ten minutes walk from the office to destination.

One day, a real important job comes. The letter is addressed to one Mr. Hans in the nearest town. Nearest as in a week on foot, not including the time to scale down mountain. But you're a dedicated postal worker, bored to death with the usual useless job. This time, the job will be more interesting, and you can even play around in the town after that!

Eh, still merely a courier though.

Also there's magic and dragons and shit.

Are you looking for a job? What if I told you there is a job where you are not paid, have to follow super strict rules, and don´t get any respect or appreciation for it? Wait, where are you going?

Join us in middle Earth, oops, uhm... let me start that again...
Join us in the empire of Albion, where the good guy beat the bad guy, but not quite, and now YOU were randomly chosen by an arbitrary method of handing out objects that determine your could be maybe perhaps potential to be a good person... or not. You don´t even have to be a person, really.
So come and help us defeat concealed evil threat #49476868!

I am beggining to realize I suck at this
How about a Cinema Sins remake, except we call it "Roleplay Sins" and we do a series called:

Everything wrong with RPNation

Spoilers
(Duh!!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back