• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy {Idea Dump} {Naruto and Star Wars plots!}

Blxxckbird

Member of the Akatsuki.
Hello, so if you saw my introduction post I am new to this site, but as I said in that post I have been rping for around 8 years now on and off. That being said, I like to have a certain degree of literacy and length to my stories and expect the same from my partners! Preferably multi para style, if not at least a paragraph. No one liners, please. I hope to never let my stories get that non descriptive. If this sounds like you, then please keep reading. Oh, yeah, and all of these rps are meant as one on ones!

I would like to start off vague and not be too extremely picky, plot-wise. So instead of posting ideas I have for the Naruto rps that I want to do, I will just tell you characters that my OC would pair well with. If you feel like you would enjoy playing one of these characters then just reply here and I would love to throw some plots around with you and come up with something that would entertain us both!
Counterparts I would like for a Naruto rp: Gaara, Itachi, Sasuke, Deidara.

As for the Star Wars rp, I actually have an idea for that one that I would love to do~
Counterpart I would need for this rp: Kylo Ren
Important things to remember when reading this idea: This is sort of an AU idea, meaning it isn't really suppose to closely follow Star Wars cannon, I am just trying to make an entertaining story. Sorry if that disappoints anyone!
The plot: Kylo Ren is tired of General Hux as his right hand man and plans to replace him. What better replacement than a petty crimes prisoner from a random mining planet and using fear tactics and semi freedom to keep them subservient! The thought process is someone Kylo could easily control won't annoy him half as much as Hux (who is generally snarky and condescending towards him). Problems arise when the prisoner (my OC) turns out to be a bit of a spit fire, and even shows signs of having force abilities!
(I think this story would be fun, and last quite a while. I also figured we could add elements of jealousy or retaliation when Hux starts to realize my OC was brought to the crew to eventually replace him).

Please let me know if any of these interests you. <3

I am interested in the Star Wars plot you created. There is a lot of things that one can pull from there and I think it could be a really enjoyable roleplay. I was wondering if I could bring something new to the Kylo Ren character that I thought should have actually been added to the movies to make him more interesting and or intimidating.

A slight change in his posture, the way he acts to certain things the mask also, I'd like him to wear that mask more. And mostly to also point out his weak spots and to work on them more. But where would we start, because I am in.

That sounds fine! I will add that most rp’s I do eventually develop romance esq plots, I probably should have included that in the OG post. If that’s something you’re opposed to that’s completely okay but if it isn’t then that’s something to keep in mind!

But since I’m new here I have absolutely no idea where to put a starter :o.

I was gonna ask if we could do that Star Wars rp, but it seems you've found a partner for that already. Oh well! Hope you guys have fun. If you end up using a 1x1 thread for it instead of roleplaying in PMs, I might just watch the thread if that's okay. It really sounds interesting.

@ Lalas if you want to throw around some other Star Wars plots and maybe come up with a different idea I wouldn’t be opposed. I’m always down to come up with stories. Feel free to PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back