Other Idea Creates You a (super?)Power (Quizz)

Should I make more things like this?

• Total voters
I went through the trouble of underlining it, anyone you don't choose to save dies.
Yes, I see that, but it does not change my answer. In the situation, I would be reasonably sure that my family member could escape on their own. The nature of the challenge would make this impossible, but that's only because we as writers see all the details, whereas those in the situation might not.
Answered the other question I missed, by the way.

Well, the general impression I got from your post was a sense of love, harmony and receptiveness/acceptance, so I wanted to give something that fit that sort of frame. At the same time though, your answers were (though incredibly detailed, which I really appreciate) always trying to take this middle of the road path, hardly taking one side or the other in a two-sided question. In your own words- flimsy. As such a power where you open yourself to your surroundings, and in turn can receive feedback from them made a lot of sense.

In terms of actually putting it together my first big clue was your second wish, to focus/overlook all distractions. It got me thinking about a power based on selection, focus, and combined with the general harmony vibe I got from you that gave be tuning. Your love for animals, as well as your, well, intense answer on the question regarding your stance towards animals and plants settled the ability in nature.
haha bruh i aint even mad. i just don't think there can be black and white answers to anything bc there's always so many other factors that come into play too.

but srsly, thank you for taking time to read the shit i wrote 😂 it was really fun answering all of them 'cause they really made me think and go "wait hol' up, uh..." i mean that in a good way ofc.

also i may end up making an oc w this power now sksks

thank you <3

1) What is justice to you?
Justice is something that works towards peace, not punishment.

2) What is victory to you?
Victory is achieving your goal, whatever that may be, with few to no casualties.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
I save the child, as it has a life ahead of it and hasn't had a chance to do anything wrong. My family is very resourceful, I would expect them to be able to escape on their own, similarly with the veteran. A priest, as much as I respect dedication, I take issue with religious leaders. As for the elderly and the attractive person, as much as I'd like to save them all, the child has the most chance of recovering.

4) What is your favorite animal? Why?
The Pitt Bull Dog. They get a bad rep, but only because they were bred for an illegal practice.

5) What is your favorite color?
Grey

6) What is your favorite roleplaying genre?
Sci-Fantasy

7) Describe your ideal home
Ideally hidden from Jehovah's Witnesses.

8) What is the most important quality to have in battle?
Depends on the nature of the battle. In a battle of wits, you need a sharp mind.

9)What role would you rather have in a teamfight?
Long distance support.

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?
If I tell those around me, word has gotten out. I conceal it for as long as possible.

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?
I'll take the hit, but he's getting a beating.

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?
1. I wish for a device that will allow me to, at any time, with unlimited number of uses, change any and/or all aspects of my appearance, ideally some kind of screen.
2. I wish for five billion US dollars to be added to the bank accounts of each of my family members, without any consequence or legal issues (ie, taxes, IRS)
3. I wish the djinn in question be free of whatever compels him to grant wishes for mortals as long as he does not un-wish any wish, and if he does un-wish something, then the magic will return and he'll be back where we started.

13) When most afraid you...
Get out of dodge.

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...
Remind myself that I have some superiorities as well, and capitalize on my abilities while concealing weaknesses.

15) Beauty....
A) Is in the eye of the beholder

16) Above all else, you put your trust in...
Logic and Reason

17) Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check...
What party? I'm not social enough to party.

18) What is your stance on animals and plants?
I don't understand the question. They exist and are a fact of life.

19) What is your stance on killing?
If it minimizes unnecessary suffering, anything is on the table.

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?
I'd like to say I'd be a superhero, but considering the circumstances I'm more likely to use my abilities to benefit myself and my family, which might put me on either side depending on how that is received.

21) What is your main quality,in your opinion?
Silence. I say little, and hear everything. People forget I'm there despite my being the largest person in the room.

22) What is your biggest flaw, in your opinion?
My lack of empathy.

23) Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign?
Yes and no, Scorpio (I acknowledge the constellations, but I have no indication that they have any power or influence)

Your power is "Oblivion Adaptation". Whenver you find yourself in danger (or really at any time), you can have your body undergo an adaptation to fix your current needs. For example, if you're drowning, your body may become able to breathe in water and swim with ease. You do not control what the adaptation is, but it is guaranteed to fix whatever you subconsciously believe to be the most immediately pertinent problem you have. However, the power has a price in making you forget one random person with whom you had an intimate relationship with, and they in turn forget all about you as well. Your power cannot be used without these memories to burn.

Doing the right thing, no matter the cost.

Winning

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
Save the close friend / relative

Foxes because one of my favorite Youtuber’s character was a fox, and I took a liking to the animal ever since

Right now it’s pastel purple

Either Fandom or Fantasy. I can’t decide.

A modern and colorful 3-story home with a room dedicated to YouTube recording, 3 bedrooms, a huge kitchen with a thin-ish table with colored stools as chairs as the dining table, and a nice living room and TV.

Bravery

Sidekick

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?
I would go undercover and make myself a new identity.

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?
I would move to another school.

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?
I wouldn’t request any.

Have a panic attack, then run

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...
Be more polite than usual

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere
My answer is B

Nobody. My life has caused myself to not trust anyone.

That I ate all the chips

WE’LL KILL THEM IF WE DON’T SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT! #TEAMTREES

It shouldn’t happen. (Well, unless someone kills someone else, then I’m fine if they are the one dying)

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?
Superhero, and mostly because... uh... I don’t know...

My artistic skills

The fact that I lie about things a lot

Not really. I find it as something fun to chat about usually. My sign is Pisces.

Questions- Upmost honesty for my best meta-pal.

Justice to me, alright. Justice is a three part concept used to validate actions on the good side of the spectrum, consisting of; Idealism, Judgement, and Execution. It's a gray term in our hands, conveying either consequence, or satisfaction. This is why "Divine Intervention" exists, because not every act of justice can be called righteous, and certainly not by any true mortal; physical, mental, or otherwise.

Victory to me is conquest, and conquest means celebration!

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
I'd be a horrible hero, selfishly rescuing my family or close-friend in a heartbeat.

A lynx. I don't know if it was my favorite Sonic Character influencing this or not, but I looked them up, and permanently decided that if I ever became a furry, or had to insert myself in an anthropomorphic animal-environment, I'd live out the rest of those days a Lynx.

Purple. It stuck with me, and so I like it. Funny enough it doesn't show, which I find personally comical. It could be a mind thing...

6) What is your favorite role-playing genre?
Who doesn't like action? No, not the shooting, and fighting you one-sided shape - I'm talking about energy; positive, negative, weird - something that gets a twerp like me going! ...yes I used "action" in this answer as an umbrella term for drama among others.

Let me just get my fantabulastic pair of shades, snap snap! Okay. Ideal as in conceptual, let's get it!

I see a big house, four stories in height, several royalty-intended bedrooms with bathroom included, two large kitchens, - I can't. I don't have an "ideal" home to describe. Sad, I know.

Will. Wield power over people, and far more so yourself. No war, confrontation, or attempted assassination should - no, could stop you. The reasoning behind each meaty swing, every slash from your "mighty" blade weighted with goals, the necessity to survive so something else can live. It'll push you to gain strength, wit, means, and energy. Hm.

9)What role would you rather have in a team-fight?
That's the thing. In a team-fight, all roles scream toward the gates of victory. Cool way to say I don't have any preferences am I right?

Hah, nice question. I don't care about ideals like heroism. I'll have the power, figure it out, then tackle ground-breaking queries like how, why, and what.

My reputation is already ruined anyway, but as the first question asked, justice may prevail. 7/10 situations I played-out mentally all point to this... real best-friends don't blindfold, and drown you in the darkest depths in the black seas.

Easy. As I am right now I see no "way out". So instead, a complete one-eighty, yet I'll ask to keep a part of myself. Can't ruin all of me, there's only one me after all.

Gears turn, cracked light-bulbs appear, and impulse usually wins out. Usually, I'm not all idiot.

disappear. I'm basing this off of recent events. I'm this close to quitting writing after a minor confrontation.

15) Beauty....
E) is everywhere

God.

the "why I am going" list, and the important subjects on it.

They're a part of our world, and we take advantage for better, and worse. Yeah no, no "or's" here. Come on now.

It's a commandment. Hidden details however suggest the many applications, killing will never be the right way, but it is solution within a resolution of which we've trapped ourselves in revolution. Huh. Awesome.

20) If you were to become a superhero or super-villain which would it be and what would you become one for?
Becoming a superhero would only happen if I were different, or someone else entirely. What I do see is myself being a super-villain, because without a doubt in my mind, if I had enough power to be considered one, I'd try to wipe-out humanity. I can see it now...

21) What is your main quality, in your opinion?
My "innocence" I suppose. Ignorance in my case is selective, and true.

...my innocence. By making myself absent from so many things in life, I've gained tons of horrible habits, and missed out on even more meaningful experiences.

I don't believe in it. Virgo.

Doing the right thing, no matter the cost.

Winning

Save the close friend / relative

Foxes because one of my favorite Youtuber’s character was a fox, and I took a liking to the animal ever since

Right now it’s pastel purple

Either Fandom or Fantasy. I can’t decide.

A modern and colorful 3-story home with a room dedicated to YouTube recording, 3 bedrooms, a huge kitchen with a thin-ish table with colored stools as chairs as the dining table, and a nice living room and TV.

Bravery

Sidekick

I would go undercover and make myself a new identity.

I would move to another school.

I wouldn’t request any.

Have a panic attack, then run

Be more polite than usual

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere
My answer is B

Nobody. My life has caused myself to not trust anyone.

That I ate all the chips

WE’LL KILL THEM IF WE DON’T SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT! #TEAMTREES

It shouldn’t happen. (Well, unless someone kills someone else, then I’m fine if they are the one dying)

Superhero, and mostly because... uh... I don’t know...

My artistic skills

The fact that I lie about things a lot

Not really. I find it as something fun to chat about usually. My sign is Pisces.
"Kitsune Mask" is your ability. With this ability, you can use an ink brush to apply a fox facepaint to yourself or anyone you like who remains still enough for you to do it. The person who gets the facepaint will have their natural abilities enhanced depending on the colors used (up to a maximum of two, or the ability fails). The colors and corresponding enhancements are:
Red- Physical strength
Yellow- Agility, flexbility and reflexes
Blue- Intelligence and memory
Green- Senses
Orange- Stamina and overall health
Purple- Energy
White- A special ability that person might have
Black- If applied in combination with another color, causes that color to have the reverse effect (instead of adding, it takes away physical ability)

Cool way to say I don't have any preferences am I right?
It might be, but the increasing number of pointless answers without any choices is steadily approaching the "powerless" classification.

Questions- Upmost honesty for my best meta-pal.

Justice to me, alright. Justice is a three part concept used to validate actions on the good side of the spectrum, consisting of; Idealism, Judgement, and Execution. It's a gray term in our hands, conveying either consequence, or satisfaction. This is why "Divine Intervention" exists, because not every act of justice can be called righteous, and certainly not by any true mortal; physical, mental, or otherwise.

Victory to me is conquest, and conquest means celebration!

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
I'd be a horrible hero, selfishly rescuing my family or close-friend in a heartbeat.

A lynx. I don't know if it was my favorite Sonic Character influencing this or not, but I looked them up, and permanently decided that if I ever became a furry, or had to insert myself in an anthropomorphic animal-environment, I'd live out the rest of those days a Lynx.

Purple. It stuck with me, and so I like it. Funny enough it doesn't show, which I find personally comical. It could be a mind thing...

6) What is your favorite role-playing genre?
Who doesn't like action? No, not the shooting, and fighting you one-sided shape - I'm talking about energy; positive, negative, weird - something that gets a twerp like me going! ...yes I used "action" in this answer as an umbrella term for drama among others.

Let me just get my fantabulastic pair of shades, snap snap! Okay. Ideal as in conceptual, let's get it!

I see a big house, four stories in height, several royalty-intended bedrooms with bathroom included, two large kitchens, - I can't. I don't have an "ideal" home to describe. Sad, I know.

Will. Wield power over people, and far more so yourself. No war, confrontation, or attempted assassination should - no, could stop you. The reasoning behind each meaty swing, every slash from your "mighty" blade weighted with goals, the necessity to survive so something else can live. It'll push you to gain strength, wit, means, and energy. Hm.

9)What role would you rather have in a team-fight?
That's the thing. In a team-fight, all roles scream toward the gates of victory. Cool way to say I don't have any preferences am I right?

Hah, nice question. I don't care about ideals like heroism. I'll have the power, figure it out, then tackle ground-breaking queries like how, why, and what.

My reputation is already ruined anyway, but as the first question asked, justice may prevail. 7/10 situations I played-out mentally all point to this... real best-friends don't blindfold, and drown you in the darkest depths in the black seas.

Easy. As I am right now I see no "way out". So instead, a complete one-eighty, yet I'll ask to keep a part of myself. Can't ruin all of me, there's only one me after all.

Gears turn, cracked light-bulbs appear, and impulse usually wins out. Usually, I'm not all idiot.

disappear. I'm basing this off of recent events. I'm this close to quitting writing after a minor confrontation.

15) Beauty....
E) is everywhere

God.

the "why I am going" list, and the important subjects on it.

They're a part of our world, and we take advantage for better, and worse. Yeah no, no "or's" here. Come on now.

It's a commandment. Hidden details however suggest the many applications, killing will never be the right way, but it is solution within a resolution of which we've trapped ourselves in revolution. Huh. Awesome.

20) If you were to become a superhero or super-villain which would it be and what would you become one for?
Becoming a superhero would only happen if I were different, or someone else entirely. What I do see is myself being a super-villain, because without a doubt in my mind, if I had enough power to be considered one, I'd try to wipe-out humanity. I can see it now...

My "innocence" I suppose. Ignorance in my case is selective, and true.

...my innocence. By making myself absent from so many things in life, I've gained tons of horrible habits, and missed out on even more meaningful experiences.

I don't believe in it. Virgo.
"Liar Lied" is your ability. You have the ability to wholeheartedly convince someone of any lie you speak -whether you want to or not- but when you do, you'll likewise believe in that lie yourself, with all your heart. Nomatter how much contradicting information you may encounter, nomatter how much danger it may put you in, any lie you say will unquestionably believed by you and anyone who hears you say it, to the bitter end.

It might be, but the increasing number of pointless answers without any choices is steadily approaching the "powerless" classification.

"Liar Lied" is your ability. You have the ability to wholeheartedly convince someone of any lie you speak -whether you want to or not- but when you do, you'll likewise believe in that lie yourself, with all your heart. Nomatter how much contradicting information you may encounter, nomatter how much danger it may put you in, any lie you say will unquestionably believed by you and anyone who hears you say it, to the bitter end.
...did you mess up bro? You gave me a pretty broken ability.

Why do you think that was a mess up?
I-i, I mean. ...huh. Wow. Jeeze. Too much for little ole me that's for sure. Wow. Thanks bro c: . Feels kind of weird XD. I assumed after reading "pointless answers lean you to powerless options" landed me something far more tame.

In the review mirror I can see where you got it, and the irony has me really happy for some reason. I just didn't think it'd be so potentially high in caliber. Sorry for going off like this by the way, and again, thanks for this little quiz. I've lost a little weight up top. Ha! Enjoy your night, or day good sir!

I-i, I mean. ...huh. Wow. Jeeze. Too much for little ole me that's for sure. Wow. Thanks bro c: . Feels kind of weird XD. I assumed after reading "pointless answers lean you to powerless options" landed me something far more tame.

In the review mirror I can see where you got it, and the irony has me really happy for some reason. I just didn't think it'd be so potentially high in caliber. Sorry for going off like this by the way, and again, thanks for this little quiz. I've lost a little weight up top. Ha! Enjoy your night, or day good sir!
That just means you managed to turn that around (and you made some of those answers a pretty fun read) XD The abilities I give in this thread aren't quite meant to be balanced anyway- though this one can easily spiral into a real disaster if ya're not careful (since ya can't turn it off).

A good day or night to you as well!

Good and bad are returned in equal measure as they are dealt.

Deciding on an outcome beforehand and ensuring that events play out in a way that results in that outcome.

If heroes are incredibly rare and have a major impact on the world, then I would save the hero, hopefully without them ever finding out what saving them cost. If heroes are relatively common, then the child. Regardless of which scenario it was, I would immediately and permanently regret my decision.

Osprey. I love birds because they are free to fly, but osprey in particular simply because splashing down into the water after diving out of the sky seems like it must be a lot of fun.

Black and White, or Grey if forced to pick one

Fantasy, the more interesting the world and richer the lore the better.

A small, simple place to live with just the basic necessities, and an extra room as large as the rest combined for a full personal library, and at least one large window to sit beneath while reading.

Foreknowledge. If you know what can happen, you know how to react when it does.

I'd want to either be the one to set the pieces up or be the one to knock them over, so either the instigator to start the fight on terms that benefit me, or the cleanup that ends the fight.

Use it subtly but still use it, and if revealed I would not hide it and from that point use it openly.

I would do everything in my power to protect my friend, but I would not light myself on fire just to keep someone else warm. A person has to pay the consequences for their own actions.

I wish I could fly. I wish I could know the answer to any question I ask, as if I asked a person possessing the knowledge asked for. I wish , if allowed by the rules, for you to be free.

Crush the fear into a tiny ball and lock that ball into a tiny box and toss that box into a black hole.

If it's a person, with a smile and open mind. Every person you meet is superior to you in some way or another, so it's really no big deal. If it's some object or system, I'd just play around until I reach the level of understanding to know what questions I need to ask someone who does know about that thing.

15) Beauty....
Unfortunately, most beholders have far too many eyes and even more bad opinions of beauty.

Myself, my mind, and my luck. They're all that will help me get ahead.

Keys, phone, phone battery, address of the party, if anyone I know is there already.

I have no strong stance. Animals are just as much alive as us, we're simple better at killing them than they were at killing us way back in the day. There is no right or wrong there, just ability. The only reason we have for preserving animals and plants is so we don't have to feel bad about killing off and losing things we grew up with.

I'll interpret this as being towards other people.
Sometimes it's necessary. Sometimes redemption really isn't an option, and revenge is a necessary catharsis. But killing should never be celebrated. Even the killing of the worst people should be seen as a regrettable act.

I would be a hero, for no real reason beyond not having a good reason to want to be evil.

Apathy. I don't get angry, or upset, or hold a grudge. I'm able to think logically and not react to emotional arguments.

Apathy. Even when out having fun surrounded by friends, in between jokes and smiles I still find moments to not really care.

Not at all, but they make for interesting stories. Gemini, or Rat depending on the zodiac.

Good and bad are returned in equal measure as they are dealt.

Deciding on an outcome beforehand and ensuring that events play out in a way that results in that outcome.

If heroes are incredibly rare and have a major impact on the world, then I would save the hero, hopefully without them ever finding out what saving them cost. If heroes are relatively common, then the child. Regardless of which scenario it was, I would immediately and permanently regret my decision.

Osprey. I love birds because they are free to fly, but osprey in particular simply because splashing down into the water after diving out of the sky seems like it must be a lot of fun.

Black and White, or Grey if forced to pick one

Fantasy, the more interesting the world and richer the lore the better.

A small, simple place to live with just the basic necessities, and an extra room as large as the rest combined for a full personal library, and at least one large window to sit beneath while reading.

Foreknowledge. If you know what can happen, you know how to react when it does.

I'd want to either be the one to set the pieces up or be the one to knock them over, so either the instigator to start the fight on terms that benefit me, or the cleanup that ends the fight.

Use it subtly but still use it, and if revealed I would not hide it and from that point use it openly.

I would do everything in my power to protect my friend, but I would not light myself on fire just to keep someone else warm. A person has to pay the consequences for their own actions.

I wish I could fly. I wish I could know the answer to any question I ask, as if I asked a person possessing the knowledge asked for. I wish , if allowed by the rules, for you to be free.

Crush the fear into a tiny ball and lock that ball into a tiny box and toss that box into a black hole.

If it's a person, with a smile and open mind. Every person you meet is superior to you in some way or another, so it's really no big deal. If it's some object or system, I'd just play around until I reach the level of understanding to know what questions I need to ask someone who does know about that thing.

15) Beauty....
Unfortunately, most beholders have far too many eyes and even more bad opinions of beauty.

Myself, my mind, and my luck. They're all that will help me get ahead.

Keys, phone, phone battery, address of the party, if anyone I know is there already.

I have no strong stance. Animals are just as much alive as us, we're simple better at killing them than they were at killing us way back in the day. There is no right or wrong there, just ability. The only reason we have for preserving animals and plants is so we don't have to feel bad about killing off and losing things we grew up with.

I'll interpret this as being towards other people.
Sometimes it's necessary. Sometimes redemption really isn't an option, and revenge is a necessary catharsis. But killing should never be celebrated. Even the killing of the worst people should be seen as a regrettable act.

I would be a hero, for no real reason beyond not having a good reason to want to be evil.

Apathy. I don't get angry, or upset, or hold a grudge. I'm able to think logically and not react to emotional arguments.

Apathy. Even when out having fun surrounded by friends, in between jokes and smiles I still find moments to not really care.

Not at all, but they make for interesting stories. Gemini, or Rat depending on the zodiac.
"Aerial Perspective" is your ability. With this ability, you are able to view yourself and your surroundings through an aerial perspective. The perspective is always above you yourself and facing downward perpendicular to the ground, with a viewing range equal to the one you would have if you were actually looking from that angle and had a 10/10 vision. You can go as high as you want with this perspective, up to the end of the Earth's atmosphere, even passing through walls, but the perspective doesn't allow you to see through them (so, for instance, if you were inside the building, and you set the perspective to be higher than the building's roof, you'd be able to see what's on the roof but you wouldn't be able to see through the roof and thus not be able to see yourself).

— justice to me is doing what's considered to be morally right and fair to all parties, though this ultimately depends on the context.

— victory to me is when i feel as though i've accomplished something, especially when it took great difficulty to accomplish it. or when i win in something, i guess. aside from that, victory is also getting that sense of superiority for winning, you know?

— i would rescue one of my close family members or friends, because, hey, the criminals would die and there would be less emotional pain for me! a win-win.

— my favorite animal would be... a house cat. adorable felines, probably future conquerors, cared for and worship and all they ever do is nothing. i adore that, i aspire to be that.

— i wouldn't say that i have a favorite colour since they seem all the same to me. but if i had to choose, i'd pick blue.

— my favourite roleplaying genre would be... well, anything that focuses on character-growth or something psychological.

— my ideal home would be a nice cozy bungalow, placed some where that's got cool air and the sun shining out against the clear blue skies. the perfect temperature, where it isn't too hot or too cold.

— the ability to win the fight, whatever the costs. because, depressingly, i am competitive and unsurprisingly a secret sore loser lol.

9) What role would you rather have in a team fight?

— the glass canon, i guess? i like the idea of being able to hand out nice hits from a far but i really do not like getting hit. or, you know, pain in general.

— i'd mostly use it to make my life easier. alternatively, i'd try to use it as a means to create profit. and, maybe, occasionally help others for that 'wow, i'm a good person today' good feels points.

— Yeah, they're not my best friend anymore. I would probably rat them out without any regrets, ha ha ha.

— i wouldn't really know what to wish for. so, i'll most likely keep them for emergencies... only for them to end up being unused and forgotten.

— i easily freeze for a few seconds before letting the rush of adrenaline take me over. hopefully, my instincts wouldn't get me killed, ha!

— are filled with a sense of overwhelming envy, self-hatred and determination to improve. if i can't be the best, then what's the god damned point?

15) Beauty....

B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

— murphy's law; anything bad that can happen, will happen. it keeps my expectations and ego in check lol.

— if my friends are okay and aren't being kidnapped or creeped on. check if i got everything, see if anything is missing and then thanking the host for having me and my friends over before leaving.

— they're okay. sometimes, they're pretty cool. other times, not so much. but overall, i have a pretty neutral stance on them.

— pretty negative. i mean, killing innocent people who has done nothing wrong and they're just minding their own business? that's an asshole move. but killing for revenge, justice and etc, that's where things fall into a grey area. but most of the time it's usually: killing = bad!

— i would like to become a superhero, solely for wanting to leave a lasting legacy behind and the potential profit for making merchandise of my superhero self underneath the guise of my civilian alter ego.

— my main quality would either be selfish or delusional. mostly because i am a selfish person, i recognise that half of my actions are usually for me and most of the time i find it hard to relate or care for others' issues, especially if they don't involve me or benefit me in any way. i would consider myself delusional because i am stubborn in accepting things i don't want to consider as truth and most of the time i spend is usually in my head or daydreaming.

— my narcissism. it's becomes an actual issue when my brain simply cannot comprehend what i do not want to comprehend. and most of the time, it's my flaws screaming right in front of me! fuuuuun.

— no, not really. but i do think they're good fun! i'm an aries.

— justice to me is doing what's considered to be morally right and fair to all parties, though this ultimately depends on the context.

— victory to me is when i feel as though i've accomplished something, especially when it took great difficulty to accomplish it. or when i win in something, i guess. aside from that, victory is also getting that sense of superiority for winning, you know?

— i would rescue one of my close family members or friends, because, hey, the criminals would die and there would be less emotional pain for me! a win-win.

— my favorite animal would be... a house cat. adorable felines, probably future conquerors, cared for and worship and all they ever do is nothing. i adore that, i aspire to be that.

— i wouldn't say that i have a favorite colour since they seem all the same to me. but if i had to choose, i'd pick blue.

— my favourite roleplaying genre would be... well, anything that focuses on character-growth or something psychological.

— my ideal home would be a nice cozy bungalow, placed some where that's got cool air and the sun shining out against the clear blue skies. the perfect temperature, where it isn't too hot or too cold.

— the ability to win the fight, whatever the costs. because, depressingly, i am competitive and unsurprisingly a secret sore loser lol.

9) What role would you rather have in a team fight?

— the glass canon, i guess? i like the idea of being able to hand out nice hits from a far but i really do not like getting hit. or, you know, pain in general.

— i'd mostly use it to make my life easier. alternatively, i'd try to use it as a means to create profit. and, maybe, occasionally help others for that 'wow, i'm a good person today' good feels points.

— Yeah, they're not my best friend anymore. I would probably rat them out without any regrets, ha ha ha.

— i wouldn't really know what to wish for. so, i'll most likely keep them for emergencies... only for them to end up being unused and forgotten.

— i easily freeze for a few seconds before letting the rush of adrenaline take me over. hopefully, my instincts wouldn't get me killed, ha!

— are filled with a sense of overwhelming envy, self-hatred and determination to improve. if i can't be the best, then what's the god damned point?

15) Beauty....

B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

— murphy's law; anything bad that can happen, will happen. it keeps my expectations and ego in check lol.

— if my friends are okay and aren't being kidnapped or creeped on. check if i got everything, see if anything is missing and then thanking the host for having me and my friends over before leaving.

— they're okay. sometimes, they're pretty cool. other times, not so much. but overall, i have a pretty neutral stance on them.

— pretty negative. i mean, killing innocent people who has done nothing wrong and they're just minding their own business? that's an asshole move. but killing for revenge, justice and etc, that's where things fall into a grey area. but most of the time it's usually: killing = bad!

— i would like to become a superhero, solely for wanting to leave a lasting legacy behind and the potential profit for making merchandise of my superhero self underneath the guise of my civilian alter ego.

— my main quality would either be selfish or delusional. mostly because i am a selfish person, i recognise that half of my actions are usually for me and most of the time i find it hard to relate or care for others' issues, especially if they don't involve me or benefit me in any way. i would consider myself delusional because i am stubborn in accepting things i don't want to consider as truth and most of the time i spend is usually in my head or daydreaming.

— my narcissism. it's becomes an actual issue when my brain simply cannot comprehend what i do not want to comprehend. and most of the time, it's my flaws screaming right in front of me! fuuuuun.

— no, not really. but i do think they're good fun! i'm an aries.
Your ability is “Merit Goat”, an ability that convinces another that either you or them has credit for the other’s actions. If you commit a crime, you could convince an investigator that they did it, if you lost a bet, you could convince the other person that in fact they were the one that lost. The ability is triggered by pressing the forehead of the person in question. You can use the ability on yourself as well.

Do note that the effects are entirely mental though- the real actions and events are not altered.

Your ability is “Merit Goat”, an ability that convinces another that either you or them has credit for the other’s actions. If you commit a crime, you could convince an investigator that they did it, if you lost a bet, you could convince the other person that in fact they were the one that lost. The ability is triggered by pressing the forehead of the person in question. You can use the ability on yourself as well.

Do note that the effects are entirely mental though- the real actions and events are not altered.
thank you for the power!
at first i thought 'wow, this is surprisingly cool and terrible' until i read the last line where the effects are all mental. lol, i can see myself getting into a lot of trouble by using this just 'cause i'm not smooth or that good at covering my tracks hahaha

thank you for the power!
at first i thought 'wow, this is surprisingly cool and terrible' until i read the last line where the effects are all mental. lol, i can see myself getting into a lot of trouble by using this just 'cause i'm not smooth or that good at covering my tracks hahaha
Well, with the comment I'm not sure if you liked it or not, but thank you for the feedback :)

1) What is "justice" to you?

The administration of justice for a past crime or wrongdoing.

2) What is "victory" to you?

The celebration of completing a task or winning over someone or something.

Save the family member/friend.

Cats. Cats like me and I love cats. Crabs are a close second though.

Red. That's why I'm using orange.

Fantasy. I prefer to live in the realm of the strange and impossible.

Somewhere cold surrounded by pine forests and close enough to the ocean to get there relatively fast. It would be a large house with a basement specifically designed to hold many species of venomous or exotic reptiles and arachnids. The first floor would have a large living room, a library, a kitchen, a laundry room, and a game room. The upper floors would be where the bedrooms, bathrooms, and spare rooms would be.

A reason to be fighting.

9)What role would you rather have in a team fight?

The strong shield. I would be there to take hits and protect my teammates while attacking the opponent as best as I can. Self-sacrifice for the good of the team is an option as well.

Keep it secret until I or someone I care about is in need of it.

1: I don't have friends.
2: I would keep the blame as I have no care for my reputation and I would rather protect my friend. Even though they "threw me under the bus".

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others' wishes or vague reality-altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?

1: A pretty wife that loves me as much as I love her, so I can settle down and have a family.
2: The ability to master anything I try doing after only practicing/studying it for three days.
3: A small box that whenever it is opened has a single gold coin in it that can be taken out and once closed and re-opened will have another gold coin in it. (Aka a magic box of infinite money)

If I am afraid of an enemy I stand up straight, smile, and charge headfirst at it. On the other hand, if I am afraid of something more along the lines of dreading an outcome or consequence, I usually start to shake uncontrollably and I get a tight feeling in my gut.

It depends on what you mean by that. If I am confronting an enemy that is stronger than me than I would try to use the terrain to my advantage as much as possible. If it is a battle of intelligence then I will most likely try my best and probably fail.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

I choose answer B. I believe true beauty is expressed by actions, mindset, and personality.

God. Sorry to bring religion into this but hey. I am who I am.

That I'm still the same person as I don't get invited to parties and also hate going to them.

Nature is pure and untouched beauty. Plants and animals are fascinating and beautiful. I believe everyone needs to ask themselves how connected to nature they are and try to understand and respect it the best that they can.

Death is a part of life. The killing of animals for food is necessary to a point. If it goes too far it can be wrong. For example, I think factory farms should be replaced with many smaller, "old fashioned", farms. Now for the killing of humans, I believe it can sometimes be justified depending on the situation. But it should still be avoided if possible.

I would most likely be more along the lines of an "Anti Hero". I would use my powers to benefit myself and the people I care about. I would not go around fighting crime or delivering justice to wrongdoers. That's Justice Guy's job.

Loyalty. I believe strongly in loyalty and try my best to uphold those beliefs.

Again it is loyalty. I often attach myself to people that I become close with to a point that could be considered unhealthy. If I care enough about a person I would do anything for them. No matter the cost to myself or others.

I don't "believe" in it per se. But I do acknowledge it's existence and influence on culture and people. My sign in Scorpio.

Last edited:

Justice is when someone who has committed a wrong-doing receives punishment for their actions. However, it cannot be cruel or fatal. It ceases to be justice at that point.

Winning or overcoming an obstacle.

I would save the family member/close friend.

A cat, because they are not too affectionate but have their moments and are absolutely adorable.

Purple

High fantasy.

A small house in the suburbs that accommodates all my basic needs and had little traffic. It would be in a quiet area with only a few neighbors.

An understanding that you have to do whatever it takes to win.

Support, I’d prefer to assist from the backlines rather than the front.

I would help out my friends and family when I could and anyone who was in danger in a close proximty to me, but I wouldn’t go out of my way to help people. And I would definitely do it as discreetly as possible.

I would tell everyone the truth because if my “friend” disliked me enough to betray me then I should betray them in turn.

1. An end to pain and suffering. Emotionally and physically.

2. A house with paid-off mortgage.

3. A college degree that assures me a good job.

Freeze for a bit, but eventually push onwards and try to figure out what it was that frightened me or dash away. If I know what is frightening me I usually would try to attack it or change it depending on what it was.

Usually give up and wallow in self-pity for no good reason.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

A. Beauty is subjective.

My friends

That the doors are locked and the hazardous electronic devices are turned off.

i don’t really like animals or plants besides cats.

It is completely wrong and unjustifiable, but can be necessary if put in a life or death situation.

I would become a super-villain and take over the planet so I could try and solve all the worlds issues while also uniting them by pitting me as the villain. Also, ruling the world would be sweet.

Philosophic thought.

Social anxiety.

Not really, I am a gemini and I share a scary amount of the traits listed but that’s probably just coincidence not because I was born in a certain month and certain half of that month.

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh i dont know why i did this but here you go lol

Questions-

Justice is outside of my own perspective, observable by everyone. We all have a subjective perspective of justice through our conscience, which is our gut feeling that something is right or wrong, and the rationalities and reasonings that result from it. As all things truly fixed in reality and viewed in perspective, there are differences of detail but agreement on core fact is consistent. We recognize that a punishment equal to the crime is fitting and agrees with our inherent sense of justice. We know that it is fair to make sure that the one who decides guilt for the criminal be unbiased and consistent to a code of law (not merely human preference).
One day, everyone will be judged for their actions, their thoughts, and their motives. God will execute justice on that day.

Victory is to know that after death comes the greatest happiness that we could never attain on earth or by our own strength.

I save my family.

Tigers are beautiful and William Blake wrote a poem about them.

I really like vibrant green, like the kind you see in the grass a day after the rain, soaked in morning dew.

Fantasy, the closer to the medieval era the better.

7) Describe your ideal home:
No television, no technology, just a fire waiting, with an armchair beside it. A book I've been reading to curl up with. The winter storm roaring against the window while a magical stove generates home-cooked meals, preferably pasta.

Well, you may die in any battle. So it's most important that you go into battle ready to die.
The knights templar come to mind, a favorite of mine from the hallowed halls of history. Here's a quote from Bernard of Clairvaux's "In Praise of the New Knighthood," from back when the knights were too poor to own a horse.
"He is truly a fearless knight and secure on every side, for his soul is protected by the armor of faith just as his body is protected by armor of steel. He is thus doubly armed and need fear neither demons nor men. Not that he fears death--no, he desires it. Why should he fear to live or fear to die when for him to live is Christ, and to die is gain? Gladly and faithfully he stands for Christ, but he would prefer to be dissolved and to be with Christ, by far the better thing."

9) What role would you rather have in a teamfight?
The role of healer/medic. I'm too impulsive for the frontlines and too shortsighted for the backlines.

I would go to the person I trust the most and ask them to help me and give me advice. After thinking through what's the right thing to do, I'd probably hide it or secretly use the power to help people.

I think it really depends. Usually I'd just keep quiet and ask my friend to tell the truth and be willing to be patient until they do. However, if the reason for the ruined reputation is a very serious matter, and if keeping quiet about it means my friend gets away with something they purposefully did to harm someone, I'd ask them to tell the truth and if within a reasonable time they're unwilling to still, then I would be forced to tell the appropriate people (only those that need to know), but I'd still try to keep things as quiet as possible. Gossip can do a lot of harm and it's not right.

Honestly this is really hard. I keep thinking of things I want and then realize either a) like money, it's just bad for the economy over all, or b) that problem like for people to get along is better off solved in reality and not by a genie.
1. Tickets to visit home
2. A super fancy rice cooker
3. A cat that is potty-trained and that will play fetch.

I pray. And read Psalm 37.

pray and strategize and write down my plan and pray again and act.

15) Beauty....
A) Is objective

God.

if I have everything.

They're great. I like them.

It's wrong and worthy of death unless the motive is self-defense or protecting someone else.

Superhero, although I wouldn't really want to, if I was called to it, I would be. I'd do it because I'd have the power and it's not right to just let people suffer when there's something you can do to help.

21) What is your main quality in your opinion?
Distrust.

Selfishness.

No, I don't. I'm Gemini.

Last edited:
Someone getting what they deserve. An eye for an eye.

Besting myself

Close family/friend

Polar Bear. It's the apex of apex predators. One of the only animals that will actively hunt humans for food. "if it's brown lay down, if it's black fight back, if it's white goodnight.."

Blue

Realistic/Modern

Enough room for my family and I but not too big that it isn't cosy.

Awareness

Being stuck in the middle of it.

Use it sparingly, only to benefit myself or others I trust.

Tell the truth. No friend of mine if they do that, my loyalty can only stretch so far. If you can't show the same loyalty, why should I?

I wish for my siblings long and happy lives. Not sure what I would do with the other two.

Just depends. Generally if it is not sudden but more of a gradual spike in my fear I fight but if its sudden like a jump scare, flight kicks in lmao

If it's someone like a teacher or whatever I generally give them the same level of respect I would anyone unless they are condescending, that's when they lose my respect.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

My family

That I'm looking good

I love animals. I have a decent few pets myself (two dogs, two cats, bearded dragon, leopard gecko, guinea pig, rabbit and a pond with some koi fish). I can appreciate the need and beauty of plants.

Killing people? Only if they deserve it
Killing animals? Only if their meat/pelt etc. is going to be used and not wasted or if it's a mercy kill or if its necessary for the rest of its species ie trophy hunting to fund animal sanctuaries

Human Torch. That dude's powers are cool asf

Probably loyalty.

Cockiness.

I do not. Scorpio

1) What is "justice" to you?

The administration of justice for a past crime or wrongdoing.

2) What is "victory" to you?

The celebration of completing a task or winning over someone or something.

Save the family member/friend.

Cats. Cats like me and I love cats. Crabs are a close second though.

Red. That's why I'm using orange.

Fantasy. I prefer to live in the realm of the strange and impossible.

Somewhere cold surrounded by pine forests and close enough to the ocean to get there relatively fast. It would be a large house with a basement specifically designed to hold many species of venomous or exotic reptiles and arachnids. The first floor would have a large living room, a library, a kitchen, a laundry room, and a game room. The upper floors would be where the bedrooms, bathrooms, and spare rooms would be.

A reason to be fighting.

9)What role would you rather have in a team fight?

The strong shield. I would be there to take hits and protect my teammates while attacking the opponent as best as I can. Self-sacrifice for the good of the team is an option as well.

Keep it secret until I or someone I care about is in need of it.

1: I don't have friends.
2: I would keep the blame as I have no care for my reputation and I would rather protect my friend. Even though they "threw me under the bus".

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others' wishes or vague reality-altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?

1: A pretty wife that loves me as much as I love her, so I can settle down and have a family.
2: The ability to master anything I try doing after only practicing/studying it for three days.
3: A small box that whenever it is opened has a single gold coin in it that can be taken out and once closed and re-opened will have another gold coin in it. (Aka a magic box of infinite money)

If I am afraid of an enemy I stand up straight, smile, and charge headfirst at it. On the other hand, if I am afraid of something more along the lines of dreading an outcome or consequence, I usually start to shake uncontrollably and I get a tight feeling in my gut.

It depends on what you mean by that. If I am confronting an enemy that is stronger than me than I would try to use the terrain to my advantage as much as possible. If it is a battle of intelligence then I will most likely try my best and probably fail.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

I choose answer B. I believe true beauty is expressed by actions, mindset, and personality.

God. Sorry to bring religion into this but hey. I am who I am.

That I'm still the same person as I don't get invited to parties and also hate going to them.

Nature is pure and untouched beauty. Plants and animals are fascinating and beautiful. I believe everyone needs to ask themselves how connected to nature they are and try to understand and respect it the best that they can.

Death is a part of life. The killing of animals for food is necessary to a point. If it goes too far it can be wrong. For example, I think factory farms should be replaced with many smaller, "old fashioned", farms. Now for the killing of humans, I believe it can sometimes be justified depending on the situation. But it should still be avoided if possible.

I would most likely be more along the lines of an "Anti Hero". I would use my powers to benefit myself and the people I care about. I would not go around fighting crime or delivering justice to wrongdoers. That's Justice Guy's job.

Loyalty. I believe strongly in loyalty and try my best to uphold those beliefs.

Again it is loyalty. I often attach myself to people that I become close with to a point that could be considered unhealthy. If I care enough about a person I would do anything for them. No matter the cost to myself or others.

I don't "believe" in it per se. But I do acknowledge it's existence and influence on culture and people. My sign in Scorpio.
Your ability is “Mother Shell”. With this power, when touching someone you transform yourself into an armor-like shell that perfectly fits their body, either covering their clothes or as a layer above their skin. This shell takes on a different characteristic depending on the nearby terrain:
If surrounded by barren land it’ll take the form of a rock shell, harder to compared to the other forms but also more stiff.
If in water or underwater it’ll become a crab-like shell, allowing the one covered by the armor to breathe underwater and even growing crab-like pincers.
If in a forest or similar, the shell becomes like tree bark, but able to shift patterns for camouflage.
If in the sky or in a snowy climate, the shell will be made from feathers, protecting the user from the cold and allowing them to fly.
If one covered in the shell is in space, then the shell shall take on an eldritch appearance, and function as a spacesuit allowing to breathe and protecting them from the differences in pressure.
In another scenario, or in an urban environment, the shell will appear as a regular metal armor.

You remain fully sentient and self-were in your shell form, and are able to communicate through whispers. Your sense of pain is dulled however, and you are not able to turn off your form yourself, instead only the person around whom you formed the shell is able to turn you back to normal. Even if you’re heavily damaged or taken off, this remains true.

Justice is when someone who has committed a wrong-doing receives punishment for their actions. However, it cannot be cruel or fatal. It ceases to be justice at that point.

Winning or overcoming an obstacle.

I would save the family member/close friend.

A cat, because they are not too affectionate but have their moments and are absolutely adorable.

Purple

High fantasy.

A small house in the suburbs that accommodates all my basic needs and had little traffic. It would be in a quiet area with only a few neighbors.

An understanding that you have to do whatever it takes to win.

Support, I’d prefer to assist from the backlines rather than the front.

I would help out my friends and family when I could and anyone who was in danger in a close proximty to me, but I wouldn’t go out of my way to help people. And I would definitely do it as discreetly as possible.

I would tell everyone the truth because if my “friend” disliked me enough to betray me then I should betray them in turn.

1. An end to pain and suffering. Emotionally and physically.

2. A house with paid-off mortgage.

3. A college degree that assures me a good job.

Freeze for a bit, but eventually push onwards and try to figure out what it was that frightened me or dash away. If I know what is frightening me I usually would try to attack it or change it depending on what it was.

Usually give up and wallow in self-pity for no good reason.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

A. Beauty is subjective.

My friends

That the doors are locked and the hazardous electronic devices are turned off.

i don’t really like animals or plants besides cats.

It is completely wrong and unjustifiable, but can be necessary if put in a life or death situation.

I would become a super-villain and take over the planet so I could try and solve all the worlds issues while also uniting them by pitting me as the villain. Also, ruling the world would be sweet.

Philosophic thought.

Social anxiety.

Not really, I am a gemini and I share a scary amount of the traits listed but that’s probably just coincidence not because I was born in a certain month and certain half of that month.
“Homoidentity” is your ability. Your body is able to generate a form of static electricity that rewires the neurons of another in such a way as to create a subconscious identification of “you” with their “self”. They see your suffering as their suffering, your happiness as their happiness, your responsibilities and theirs become mixed up in their head and you can easily sway them one way or the other. They might share their house, food and money or let you take them without question, because in their head it’ll be as if they were the ones taking them. Over time, the victim begins incorporating however they perceive you into their own lives, gradually speaking, dressing and acting more and more like how they believe you do and same for a shift of their interests.

However, this also means negative feelings the person may have towards themselves in turn are projected out to you. One’s self-loathing or guilt may be atributed to you and unleash more aggressive urges the person may have.

The person is able to temporarily come to their senses while staring at their own reflections, or reminiscing with an important object related to their past, however the only way to permanently stop the effect is to receive a massive shock to the nervous system, preferably of electrical nature.

Acting justly and reasonable, fairness.

Depends on the context. If we're sprinting 100m in class and you win the race if you're the first to finish, then obviously that's the win condition. Some win conditions are more abstract though, for example, What is winning in life? To that question I would say having worked hard and been of value, while also having had fun. Still, entirely contextual.

I'm effectively an egoist, like most people, so depending on the family member I would most likely save them.

The manta ray. They're the most elegant animal I've ever seen. I remember watching Blue Planet as a kid and thinking "I wanna swim with that in real-life", which at the time didn't seem within the realm of possibility, but I have now and it was one of the most mind-blowing experiences in my life.

Pastel green is really pretty but pastel pink is growing on me as well. Pastel colors in general.

Fantasy and superhero roleplays are very enjoyable for escapism.

Minimalist house or apartment maybe? A small garden included though, kinda need that for parties and other activities.

The ability to stay calm and calculating.

In videogames I'm very much the tank player, just soaking hits and peeling for my carries. In roleplay it can be fun to be the glass cannon though. Probably some kind of diver.

Not tell anyone about it despite their predicaments.

Let the truth out. I should not be blamed for someone elses fuck-up and vice-versa.

I wish for great discipline.
I wish for greater intellect.
I wish for great knowledge.
Might seem boring, but I don't have anything that I desperately need and all these traits would help me achieve anything I would try to pursue.

When I'm most afraid I stop being scared at all. I am very quick to accept that I might die which I don't think is a very good trait but at least I keep calm.

Try to understand it? Or give up if I deem it too hard. I'm not made of willpower.

15) Beauty....
How is anything but this the answer? Unless you would argue that the more people think something is beautiful, the more legitimate that beauty is, but I don't think I buy into that.

My ability to guess. I don't know what else to say. I'm not especially attached to any one of my friends, though I enjoy them all very much.

If I have my phone charger with me, all alcohol necessary and a little more, that I haven't brought all my ID with me in case I lose my wallet.

They're cool I guess. Very important for the ecosystem. I believe all animals have some degree of consciousness but I would never become a vegan as I don't think they could ever rebel against humans in any way.

Not okay in terms of humans as I don't wanna be killed. I do not really care about animals though unless they have value to me personally.

Mmm, superhero or supervillain depending on how you look at it. I would probably strive to ruin the biggest CO2 outlets and reset the debt of a lot of countries, regardless of the consequences.

In social settings I'm generally funny and I grasp new concepts very easily, pattern recognition etc., but I think my ability to make people laugh is my best quality.

Lack of discipline. I could be studying for a math exam or my physics assignment, both of which I lack understanding of, but instead I'm sitting in front of my monitor, self-absorbed enough to take any invitation to talk about myself on the internet.

I don't and I think belief in destiny and other such things are generally detrimental to society.

How fun! :bishiesparklesl:

Fairness and equality

Depends on the context, but the feeling of satisfaction in a sense?

I would probably be in chock and save my close family members/friends, and feel guilty about it afterwards.

Orcas. Smart, beautiful and ruthless

All sorts of blue shades speak to me

I prefer some sort of fantasy to be present

Warm and loving, cosy, a mix of modern and bohemian

Staying calm

9) What role would you rather have in a teamfight?
A strategist

If possible, I would only use it secretly, even to those near and dear to me

The truth usually never stays hidden for some long. I would try to convince my friend to come clean her/himself to minimize the damage

A wish for good health, for happiness to follow me through life, and financial stability

Freeze up

Stress about it beforehand for days, if it is for example a meeting coming up

15) Beauty....

Myself

I have my wallet, phone and keys

Love them! My life is too spontaneous to include pets, but my houseplants are a good substitute

Not a fan

Hmm. I work in the financial sector, so maybe become a superhero ending poverty around the world

I'm great at adapting to new situations or tasks quickly, and a good listener

I avoid conflicts at all costs

I don't. I see horoscopes/tarot cards and such more as a fun thing some people might like, but it's not the truth in any way. Doesn't matter which horoscope one reads, there's always something that will make one think "that is so me!". And according to my birthday, I am an Aries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back