Other Idea Creates You a (super?)Power (Quizz)

Should I make more things like this?

• Total voters
1) What is justice to you?
Justice to me is working towards the common good of all people, and not only creating temporary solutions to problems, but acknowledging and attacking its sources. This means casting aside one's pride, ego, selfishness, and greed for the sake of others. It doesn't have to be a grand gesture or heroism (though heroics can still very much be a medium for justice), but simply doing everything in one's power for a cause which helps humanity is justice in my eyes.

2) What is victory to you?
The word "victory" has a really triumphant and boisterous air to it, but I see it as just a synonym for winning. At the end of the day, it's about defeating the opposing side and gaining the upper hand. Maybe there's more importance in getting a victory than a simple win, maybe you have fancier champagne for a victory, who knows---it makes no difference to me. That having been said, it's not like I'm indifferent to winning/losing; I have a competitive spirit and strive for my best, but the concept of a grandiose victory is not something I care for very much.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
As a hero, this would be an impossible question. Heroes are not supposed to be selfish; it's against their moral code to even choose who gets to live and who doesn't. I want to be noble (or from your pov, an asshole) and defy the situation by saying I would find a way to save everyone, but this isn't a shounen. So I'll answer the question from my flawed human perspective---I'd save my close friend or family. I'd make that choice a hundred times over.

4) What is your favorite animal? Why?
Elephants. They're so intelligent, both cognitively and emotionally, and they're such a peaceful creature (except when they're in musth. Don't mess with a horny bull.) Also baby elephants?? They're so cute???

5) What is your favorite color?
Purple! For indiscernible reasons. I just like the colour.

6) What is your favorite roleplaying genre?
It's a tie between fantasy and realistic/modern. Annoying contrast, but I can't pick one.

7) Describe your ideal home
A studio apartment looking down on the city. I plan on travelling often, so I just need a small place to come back to and sleep every once in a while. It'd be nice to have a pretty view at least, and I've always loved architecture. Something about big cities like Los Angeles and Tokyo have always appealed to me, so living right in the heart of it would be a dream.

8) What is the most important quality to have in battle?
Knowledge is power. Depending on how much knowledge one has about a battle, it could be decided before the first punch is even thrown (provided that there was time to prepare).

9) What role would you rather have in a teamfight?
Fighting at the center of the battle, but providing support and creating openings for the main offense. I'd act as a decoy and whittle down the enemy's defenses while my teammates went in for the kill.

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?
I would keep it to myself at first so I could train in private and become better at using it. Depending on its usefulness to humanity, I would either keep the power a secret and help others without revealing it, or allow it to get out so I could reach more people. Bottom line is that I use it to help others, accepting the risks that come with it.

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?
As much as I would hate myself for doing it, I'd take the blame. There's no knowing how worse the condition would be. For all I know, it could be death, and me having my reputation ruined is better than the worse possible outcome.

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?
1. An easy and affordable cure will be found for every single disease in existence
2. Healthcare and life-saving procedures will be made fully accessible to all living beings
3. Slow the end of the world as a result of global warming until we get our shit together and can actually start reversing it

13) When most afraid you...
Think about anything other than what's causing the fear. Unless it's a direct threat to my well-being, I focus my attention away from it until it either ends or I'm able to face it without being afraid anymore.

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...
Research as much as I can about the topic so I'll have a better understanding. It won't be perfect, but at least I'll have some background knowledge before I delve into the complex stuff. I'd ask professionals in the area any questions I'd have regarding what it is I want to solve or confront. From there, it's all down to my ability to process and analyze the information I collected and apply it to the situation.

15) Beauty....
A) Is in the eye of the beholder

16) Above all else, you put your trust in...
Myself.

17) Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check...
My phone for any updates, who's there, and what I should expect when I arrive.

18) What is your stance on animals and plants?
Very cool. Please stop hurting them or I will hurt you.

19) What is your stance on killing?
I'm against killing as punishment, revenge, or out of malice. Mercy killing is a tricky slope, but I would say there are some cases where it would be the right thing to do, if someone was truly suffering. While I would prefer to never have to kill, if there was a situation where the only other choice was to die or watch someone else die, I would be able to.

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?
Being a supervillain sounds a lot more fun. Superheroes have so many obligations to fill and appearances to keep up, it just sounds so tedious. I'd have so much more free time, with superpowers to boot. Causing chaos for unsuspecting civilians and the superhero sounds like a good time (obviously without hurting anyone... though can I really do that if I'm a supervillain?)

21) What is your main quality,in your opinion?
Keeping a sound mind and knowing when I should listen to my heart and when I should be logical.

22) What is your biggest flaw, in your opinion?
Arrogance, leading to over-confidence, then disappointment when I don't live up to expectations... I blame all the unwarranted praise I got as a kid.

23) Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign?
Nope, and it's Virgo.

Last edited:
Justice to me is working towards the common good of all people, and not only creating temporary solutions to problems, but acknowledging and attacking its sources. This means casting aside one's pride, ego, selfishness, and greed for the sake of others. It doesn't have to be a grand gesture or heroism (though heroics can still very much be a medium for justice), but simply doing everything in one's power for a cause which helps humanity is justice in my eyes.

The word "victory" has a really triumphant and boisterous air to it, but I see it as just a synonym for winning. At the end of the day, it's about defeating the opposing side and gaining the upper hand. Maybe there's more importance in getting a victory than a simple win, maybe you have fancier champagne for a victory, who knows---it makes no difference to me. That having been said, it's not like I'm indifferent to winning/losing; I have a competitive spirit and strive for my best, but the concept of a grandiose victory is not something I care for very much.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
As a hero, this would be an impossible question. Heroes are not supposed to be selfish; it's against their moral code to even choose who gets to live and who doesn't. I want to be noble (or from your pov, an asshole) and defy the situation by saying I would find a way to save everyone, but this isn't a shounen. So I'll answer the question from my flawed human perspective---I'd save my close friend or family. I'd make that choice a hundred times over.

Elephants. They're so intelligent, both cognitively and emotionally, and they're such a peaceful creature (except when they're in musth. Don't mess with a horny bull.) Also baby elephants?? They're so cute???

Purple! For indiscernible reasons. I just like the colour.

It's a tie between fantasy and realistic/modern. Annoying contrast, but I can't pick one.

A studio apartment looking down on the city. I plan on travelling often, so I just need a small place to come back to and sleep every once in a while. It'd be nice to have a pretty view at least, and I've always loved architecture. Something about big cities like Los Angeles and Tokyo have always appealed to me, so living right in the heart of it would be a dream.

Knowledge is power. Depending on how much knowledge one has about a battle, it could be decided before the first punch is even thrown (provided that there was time to prepare).

Fighting at the center of the battle, but providing support and creating openings for the main offense. I'd act as a decoy and whittle down the enemy's defenses while my teammates went in for the kill.

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?
I would keep it to myself at first so I could train in private and become better at using it. Depending on its usefulness to humanity, I would either keep the power a secret and help others without revealing it, or allow it to get out so I could reach more people. Bottom line is that I use it to help others, accepting the risks that come with it.

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?
As much as I would hate myself for doing it, I'd take the blame. There's no knowing how worse the condition would be. For all I know, it could be death, and me having my reputation ruined is better than the worse possible outcome.

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?
1. An easy and affordable cure will be found for every single disease in existence
2. Healthcare and life-saving procedures will be made fully accessible to all living beings
3. Slow the end of the world as a result of global warming until we get our shit together and can actually start reversing it

Think about anything other than what's causing the fear. Unless it's a direct threat to my well-being, I focus my attention away from it until it either ends or I'm able to face it without being afraid anymore.

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...
Research as much as I can about the topic so I'll have a better understanding. It won't be perfect, but at least I'll have some background knowledge before I delve into the complex stuff. I'd ask professionals in the area any questions I'd have regarding what it is I want to solve or confront. From there, it's all down to my ability to process and analyze the information I collected and apply it to the situation.

15) Beauty....

Myself.

My phone for any updates, who's there, and what I should expect when I arrive.

Very cool. Please stop hurting them or I will hurt you.

I'm against killing as punishment, revenge, or out of malice. Mercy killing is a tricky slope, but I would say there are some cases where it would be the right thing to do, if someone was truly suffering. While I would prefer to never have to kill, if there was a situation where the only other choice was to die or watch someone else die, I would be able to.

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?
Being a supervillain sounds a lot more fun. Superheroes have so many obligations to fill and appearances to keep up, it just sounds so tedious. I'd have so much more free time, with superpowers to boot. Causing chaos for unsuspecting civilians and the superhero sounds like a good time (obviously without hurting anyone... though can I really do that if I'm a supervillain?)

Keeping a sound mind and knowing when I should listen to my heart and when I should be logical.

Arrogance, leading to over-confidence, then disappointment when I don't live up to expectations... I blame all the unwarranted praise I got as a kid.

Nope, and it's Virgo.
"World Tier" is your ability. This power gives you an inner wolrd that exist inside you, with physics, magic and everything else being government by your decisions. You are able to pull the souls of people and animals you touch and incarnate them into your inner world. You are unable to direct interact with them, or interfiering with their will, thoughts or emotions though.

You are also able to pass this ability, along with the inner world and all the souls in it, to anyone you wish to that is currently alive. When your life ends, your soul is also transfered into that world, and if nobody was given the ability before that time, then a random person receives the ability.

"World Tier" is your ability. This power gives you an inner wolrd that exist inside you, with physics, magic and everything else being government by your decisions. You are able to pull the souls of people and animals you touch and incarnate them into your inner world. You are unable to direct interact with them, or interfiering with their will, thoughts or emotions though.

You are also able to pass this ability, along with the inner world and all the souls in it, to anyone you wish to that is currently alive. When your life ends, your soul is also transfered into that world, and if nobody was given the ability before that time, then a random person receives the ability.
This is such an awesome power, I love it so much. Thank you!

Does this also work on the deceased? Like can I touch a corpse and its soul will reincarnate into the world? And if I incarnate a living being is there any way to return them to the real world? My assumption would be that it's permanent, but I want to make sure.

This is such an awesome power, I love it so much. Thank you!

Does this also work on the deceased? Like can I touch a corpse and its soul will reincarnate into the world? And if I incarnate a living being is there any way to return them to the real world? My assumption would be that it's permanent, but I want to make sure.
It's permanent and it only works on the living, with one exception, which is the owners of the ability, which get transferred there at the moment of death.

I'm glad you like the ability!

Justice is those who have been wronged getting what they deserve, and those who did the wrongdoing getting punished.​

Defeating the villain, but without having to kill them off. Making them see the wrongs they have committed and urging them to make things right by their own accord.​
It's a hard choice between the child or one of my family members. I wouldn't save the elderly woman, as she does not have much more life to live. I wouldn't save the war veteran, because he is also likely elderly. I would not save the fellow superhero, mostly because a good hero would sacrifice themselves to save the others. I would not save the criminals, as they contribute nothing to society. Depending on which family member it is, I would save them. If it is one of my parents, It is likely I would save the child, even if my resulting choice would hurt me greatly. The child is young and has a lot to live for and offer to society. If I had any other choice, I would sacrifice myself for them to all be freed.​
A horse. They are strong and majestic, and somehow they seem like they hold so much wisdom in their gaze. They have a strange sort of arrogance about them, as if they know they are beautiful and are proud to show it off. They are such interesting creatures with such personality.​

Blue. It is the color of the sky, and the color of the ocean. The ocean reflects the sky, and ironically enough, we don't know much about either. It's the color of sorrow and depression, but can also be the color of joy and happiness. It's a newborn baby boy wrapped in a blanket, held gently by his mother. It's the color of my eyes, and the eyes of my brothers and sisters. The color blue is also that of calm and serenity. Blue is such a wonderful color!​

Sci-Fi or Fantasy. I love things that are Lord of the Ring- or Narnia-type fantasy...Elves, Centaurs, Dwarves, Hobbits (or Halflings, but I prefer Hobbits), Wizards, Witches, talking animals, medieval technology, ancient battles...it's all so fascinating and exciting!​

A property large enough to house a variety of animals, specifically horses, but close enough to neighbors so that if an emergency occurs I don't have to drive hours to get somewhere. A place where it snows the perfect amount every Winter, and where the leaves change to beautiful golds and oranges in Autumn. Also, I'd love a place with an authentic Italian bakery...I haven't had a good canoli in a while.​

Cunning and wits. Always be one step ahead of your enemy, and always have a plan for if it goes wrong.​

9)What role would you rather have in a teamfight?
Support pr Defense, but most likely Support.​

Pull an X-men. Help them, but do it without them knowing, and hide my identity as well as I possibly can.​

They've already proven they are not a good friend. I would threaten to sever the friendship if they did not come clean themselves, and if they refused I would sever the friendship and expose them myself. I may feel guilty later, but a good friend would own up to their own mistakes and wouldn't put it on the shoulders of another, especially one who is close.​

I would wish for a good amount of money to help pay off some of my family's debts and still have some leftover. I would wish for a good amount of money to keep for myself to use as I please. I would wish for a large amount of canned goods I could give to charity.​

Have an anxiety attack. But I hide it. When I am most afraid, I try to hide my fear as best as possible to help keep others going strong, although sometimes it does not work.​

Attempt to reason with it. Force myself out of my fearful state to confront it. If that does not work, I run. If running does not work, I fight. If fighting does not work, I accept my defeat.​

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere
B) Comes from within​

Myself. I can trust no one else as much as I trust myself. Only I know all my weaknesses and only I know all my strengths.​

That I didn't leave anything/anyone behind.​

Both are necessary for survival. Both are beautiful and should be protected from extinction.​

Often times, it is not necessary. Unless for food or for protection, killing is wrong.​

A hero. To help others who may be in a situation where they can't help themselves.​

My compassion. I cannot bear the suffering of others, especially those I am close to. I'm always willing to help, if needed. Even if it means ognoring my own problems or needs for someone else's.​

My low self-esteem. I can't see a lot of the good things I do, and I'd rather focus on my mistakes. It hurts me.​

It's nothing but a pseudoscience, so I do not believe in it. However, I am a Taurus.​

Justice is those who have been wronged getting what they deserve, and those who did the wrongdoing getting punished.​

Defeating the villain, but without having to kill them off. Making them see the wrongs they have committed and urging them to make things right by their own accord.​
It's a hard choice between the child or one of my family members. I wouldn't save the elderly woman, as she does not have much more life to live. I wouldn't save the war veteran, because he is also likely elderly. I would not save the fellow superhero, mostly because a good hero would sacrifice themselves to save the others. I would not save the criminals, as they contribute nothing to society. Depending on which family member it is, I would save them. If it is one of my parents, It is likely I would save the child, even if my resulting choice would hurt me greatly. The child is young and has a lot to live for and offer to society. If I had any other choice, I would sacrifice myself for them to all be freed.​
A horse. They are strong and majestic, and somehow they seem like they hold so much wisdom in their gaze. They have a strange sort of arrogance about them, as if they know they are beautiful and are proud to show it off. They are such interesting creatures with such personality.​

Blue. It is the color of the sky, and the color of the ocean. The ocean reflects the sky, and ironically enough, we don't know much about either. It's the color of sorrow and depression, but can also be the color of joy and happiness. It's a newborn baby boy wrapped in a blanket, held gently by his mother. It's the color of my eyes, and the eyes of my brothers and sisters. The color blue is also that of calm and serenity. Blue is such a wonderful color!​

Sci-Fi or Fantasy. I love things that are Lord of the Ring- or Narnia-type fantasy...Elves, Centaurs, Dwarves, Hobbits (or Halflings, but I prefer Hobbits), Wizards, Witches, talking animals, medieval technology, ancient battles...it's all so fascinating and exciting!​

A property large enough to house a variety of animals, specifically horses, but close enough to neighbors so that if an emergency occurs I don't have to drive hours to get somewhere. A place where it snows the perfect amount every Winter, and where the leaves change to beautiful golds and oranges in Autumn. Also, I'd love a place with an authentic Italian bakery...I haven't had a good canoli in a while.​

Cunning and wits. Always be one step ahead of your enemy, and always have a plan for if it goes wrong.​

Support pr Defense, but most likely Support.​

Pull an X-men. Help them, but do it without them knowing, and hide my identity as well as I possibly can.​

They've already proven they are not a good friend. I would threaten to sever the friendship if they did not come clean themselves, and if they refused I would sever the friendship and expose them myself. I may feel guilty later, but a good friend would own up to their own mistakes and wouldn't put it on the shoulders of another, especially one who is close.​

I would wish for a good amount of money to help pay off some of my family's debts and still have some leftover. I would wish for a good amount of money to keep for myself to use as I please. I would wish for a large amount of canned goods I could give to charity.​

Have an anxiety attack. But I hide it. When I am most afraid, I try to hide my fear as best as possible to help keep others going strong, although sometimes it does not work.​

Attempt to reason with it. Force myself out of my fearful state to confront it. If that does not work, I run. If running does not work, I fight. If fighting does not work, I accept my defeat.​

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere
B) Comes from within​

Myself. I can trust no one else as much as I trust myself. Only I know all my weaknesses and only I know all my strengths.​

That I didn't leave anything/anyone behind.​

Both are necessary for survival. Both are beautiful and should be protected from extinction.​

Often times, it is not necessary. Unless for food or for protection, killing is wrong.​

A hero. To help others who may be in a situation where they can't help themselves.​

My compassion. I cannot bear the suffering of others, especially those I am close to. I'm always willing to help, if needed. Even if it means ognoring my own problems or needs for someone else's.​

My low self-esteem. I can't see a lot of the good things I do, and I'd rather focus on my mistakes. It hurts me.​

It's nothing but a pseudoscience, so I do not believe in it. However, I am a Taurus.​
Your power is "Natural Charms", an ability which simply put makes you appear extremely beautiful to everyone and everything that can perceive you with their senses. It doesn't just apply to your looks either, as even your voice, the words you speak, your actions, even if you farted this would appear extremely beautiful to onlookers. While normally the effect ceases whne you are no longer present, excessive exposure to you can have permanent psychological effects, warping people's perception of what is beautiful.

Justice is receiving whatever you deserve, whether it be good or bad. So, like karma I guess.

Victory is achieving your goal, no matter how low or high that goal is. As long as you reached what you were hoping for, it's victory.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
Probably the close friend. I couldn't deal with losing them, and while I would feel horrible for not being able to save them all I'll know that either way I could have only saved one, it really could have been any of them.

Cat, I'm not entirely sure why, I've just always liked them. I guess just because of their nature, I love how insane they can be.

I don't exactly have one, but if I had to pick it'd be green.

Adventure. I love a lot of them but if there was one I had to pick, it'd be that.

Something either different, or modern. I've entertained the idea of living somewhere unique, like a "treehouse" or something. I'm not sure how solid the idea is, but it sounds like a fun idea.

Probably endurance, being able to get up after many hits.

I'd like a pretty big part, I'd prefer taking a lot of the blows so my teammates didn't have to.

I'd tell my close, close friends. If they were close but I knew they wouldn't be the best at keeping a secret, I wouldn't tell them.

I'd take the blame, maybe disclose the fact it wasn't actually me with some close friends but no-one I think would want to fix the issue and blame my friend.

I'd wish for happiness in my future (to get the career I wish I could have), for happiness in my friend's futures, and probably to be given the knowledge it takes to get me through my education.
I have no idea if these break any of the rules, I wasn't entirely sure what went and what didn't, woops.

Honestly, I think I go numb. There have been frightening situations where I just couldn't care less, but there have been other situations where I've been aggressive and fought whatever frightened me.

I probably wouldn't, or I'd tell other people I trust and get their help to confront whatever it is

15) Beauty....
E) is everywhere

Facts, logic. I'm not exactly very logical but I don't trust much else that what's been proven to be true.

That I have everything I need. Phone, money, etc. as well as that I'm dressed appropriately. (Text someone and ask them)

I think they should be protected. They're beautiful and essential to our survival, plus it's just so cruel the way we treat animals.

I believe that if killing puts a good person out of their misery, then they should be humanely put to rest. However if a bad person is suffering, as much as I want to say they deserve at least a little bit of suffering, I would probably feel too bad and kill them anyway. As long as death is needed, I believe it is okay.

Superhero, and it would be for everyone. If I became a superhero it would mean I would be able to make the world a slightly better place, and thats all I want to do.

I personally think I'm quite good at helping people. Whether it be out of tough situations or small things, I wont hesitate to help.

My lack of patience. I rush things, which can alter the results or hurt someones feelings (depending on the thing I'm rushing)

I don't believe in it, but it can be fun to read mine and see just how accurate it is (sometimes it's right, sometimes not, but that's just chance) I'm a Sagittarius.

Your power is "Natural Charms", an ability which simply put makes you appear extremely beautiful to everyone and everything that can perceive you with their senses. It doesn't just apply to your looks either, as even your voice, the words you speak, your actions, even if you farted this would appear extremely beautiful to onlookers. While normally the effect ceases whne you are no longer present, excessive exposure to you can have permanent psychological effects, warping people's perception of what is beautiful.
I'm just gonna be honest, if even my farts were charming I'd get a little worried. Haha! But I like this superpower. I only wish I actually had it!

Justice is receiving whatever you deserve, whether it be good or bad. So, like karma I guess.

Victory is achieving your goal, no matter how low or high that goal is. As long as you reached what you were hoping for, it's victory.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
Probably the close friend. I couldn't deal with losing them, and while I would feel horrible for not being able to save them all I'll know that either way I could have only saved one, it really could have been any of them.

Cat, I'm not entirely sure why, I've just always liked them. I guess just because of their nature, I love how insane they can be.

I don't exactly have one, but if I had to pick it'd be green.

Adventure. I love a lot of them but if there was one I had to pick, it'd be that.

Something either different, or modern. I've entertained the idea of living somewhere unique, like a "treehouse" or something. I'm not sure how solid the idea is, but it sounds like a fun idea.

Probably endurance, being able to get up after many hits.

I'd like a pretty big part, I'd prefer taking a lot of the blows so my teammates didn't have to.

I'd tell my close, close friends. If they were close but I knew they wouldn't be the best at keeping a secret, I wouldn't tell them.

I'd take the blame, maybe disclose the fact it wasn't actually me with some close friends but no-one I think would want to fix the issue and blame my friend.

I'd wish for happiness in my future (to get the career I wish I could have), for happiness in my friend's futures, and probably to be given the knowledge it takes to get me through my education.
I have no idea if these break any of the rules, I wasn't entirely sure what went and what didn't, woops.

Honestly, I think I go numb. There have been frightening situations where I just couldn't care less, but there have been other situations where I've been aggressive and fought whatever frightened me.

I probably wouldn't, or I'd tell other people I trust and get their help to confront whatever it is

15) Beauty....
E) is everywhere

Facts, logic. I'm not exactly very logical but I don't trust much else that what's been proven to be true.

That I have everything I need. Phone, money, etc. as well as that I'm dressed appropriately. (Text someone and ask them)

I think they should be protected. They're beautiful and essential to our survival, plus it's just so cruel the way we treat animals.

I believe that if killing puts a good person out of their misery, then they should be humanely put to rest. However if a bad person is suffering, as much as I want to say they deserve at least a little bit of suffering, I would probably feel too bad and kill them anyway. As long as death is needed, I believe it is okay.

Superhero, and it would be for everyone. If I became a superhero it would mean I would be able to make the world a slightly better place, and thats all I want to do.

I personally think I'm quite good at helping people. Whether it be out of tough situations or small things, I wont hesitate to help.

My lack of patience. I rush things, which can alter the results or hurt someones feelings (depending on the thing I'm rushing)

I don't believe in it, but it can be fun to read mine and see just how accurate it is (sometimes it's right, sometimes not, but that's just chance) I'm a Sagittarius.

Your power is "Rubber Band". You have the ability to temporarily transform your body into a rubber-like material capable of resisting even the harshest of impacts with its elasticity. Your body may be deformed as it is hit, flattened when it falls, etc... but it always returns to its original shape while the ability is active and will absolutely resist any impact without breaking. However, while the form is active it is extremely difficult to move your body, and borderline impossible to get up on your own if you fall. Once the ability is activated it will stay active nomatter what for at least 3 minutes.

This is awesome- I love personality quizzes! >w<

Same rules apply to everyone.

Achieving goals!

Rescue my friends!

Octopus, because they're super smart!

Green ^^

Fantasy~

A house with no close neighbors, a lap pool, and many plants and comfy nooks~

Courage!

Healer ^^

Keep it a secret ._.

Keep it to myself.

Omnipotence B]

Grab a plushie!

Talk myself into it.

15) Beauty....

E) is everywhere ^^

Myself or my friends.

That I have all my stuff.

Looooove plants! >w<

Only in self-defence or to save/protect others.

Supervillain, to be rich and cool with awesome gadgets and outfits! ;P

21) What is your main quality, in your opinion?

Dedication.

Being judgmental.

Yep, and Leo- rawr!

Can't wait to see what I get~ ^^

Omnipotence B]
The genie kills you

This is awesome- I love personality quizzes! >w<

Same rules apply to everyone.

Achieving goals!

Rescue my friends!

Octopus, because they're super smart!

Green ^^

Fantasy~

A house with no close neighbors, a lap pool, and many plants and comfy nooks~

Courage!

Healer ^^

Keep it a secret ._.

Keep it to myself.

Omnipotence B]

Grab a plushie!

Talk myself into it.

15) Beauty....

E) is everywhere ^^

Myself or my friends.

That I have all my stuff.

Looooove plants! >w<

Only in self-defence or to save/protect others.

Supervillain, to be rich and cool with awesome gadgets and outfits! ;P

Dedication.

Being judgmental.

Yep, and Leo- rawr!

Can't wait to see what I get~ ^^
"Tentivines" is your ability. Instead of regular arms you an assorment of ten vines on each side which you can fully control and extent to great distances. With enough coordenation several or even each other can serve as a regular arm and hand for you, and by consuming other plants you can reproduce their properties in your vines for up to two hours. Your vines are capable of regeneration over time if cut off, but not if they burn, and you yourself are immune to most plant-based toxins and poisons, however, they do still feel extremely painful when going through your system.

The genie kills you

"Tentivines" is your ability. Instead of regular arms you an assorment of ten vines on each side which you can fully control and extent to great distances. With enough coordenation several or even each other can serve as a regular arm and hand for you, and by consuming other plants you can reproduce their properties in your vines for up to two hours. Your vines are capable of regeneration over time if cut off, but not if they burn, and you yourself are immune to most plant-based toxins and poisons, however, they do still feel extremely painful when going through your system.
Dang that is flippin' awesome!
Too bad I won't get to enjoy it 'cause I pissed off the genie xD
Turns out I didn't pay close enough attention to the question- wish I could redo my answer ;P

Righting wrongs while doing the least wrongs oneself.

The least losses.

The family member/friend, if they're someone I care about. If they aren't, then the child.

Fox! They're cunning and adorable- probably soft too.

YELLOW!!!

Fantasy. (Followed closely by Adventure and Sci-Fi.)

7) Describe your ideal home.
Filled with books, soft things, and cats.

Knowledge. Of the battlefield, of the enemy, etc.

Support. (Healing, buffing, shields, etc.) Possibly a long-distance hitter- such as a sniper.

Do my best to hide it, but slowly learn how to use it.

Tell a trusted person. They aren't a true friend if they went and did that.

I'll pass. (What wouldn't count as reality altering, anyway?)

Go somewhere private and cry.

Examine what I do know about it.

15) Beauty.... is everywhere.

Science.

That I have my keys and phone.

Animals are soft and beautiful. Plants are great. Nature as a whole is awesome.

Predators are needed to maintain a stable population. However, with humans, we don't have any natural predators.
If killing could be avoided, that would be great. There are some people though, for whom the death penalty is all there is left.

Superhero- the world has enough villains, and we don't need to be adding to that evil.

My heart/soul.

My inability to follow through on set plans.

Not really, though it is fun. Taurus.

Righting wrongs while doing the least wrongs oneself.

The least losses.

The family member/friend, if they're someone I care about. If they aren't, then the child.

Fox! They're cunning and adorable- probably soft too.

YELLOW!!!

Fantasy. (Followed closely by Adventure and Sci-Fi.)

7) Describe your ideal home.
Filled with books, soft things, and cats.

Knowledge. Of the battlefield, of the enemy, etc.

Support. (Healing, buffing, shields, etc.) Possibly a long-distance hitter- such as a sniper.

Do my best to hide it, but slowly learn how to use it.

Tell a trusted person. They aren't a true friend if they went and did that.

I'll pass. (What wouldn't count as reality altering, anyway?)

Go somewhere private and cry.

Examine what I do know about it.

15) Beauty.... is everywhere.

Science.

That I have my keys and phone.

Animals are soft and beautiful. Plants are great. Nature as a whole is awesome.

Predators are needed to maintain a stable population. However, with humans, we don't have any natural predators.
If killing could be avoided, that would be great. There are some people though, for whom the death penalty is all there is left.

Superhero- the world has enough villains, and we don't need to be adding to that evil.

My heart/soul.

My inability to follow through on set plans.

Not really, though it is fun. Taurus.
Your power is "Foxhole Memory", an ability that allows you to transport yourself into a library contained in a pocket dimension, by passing your head through any hole. The ability triggers only if you want it to. The library contains hundreds, possibly thousands of books, containing all the knowledge you ever had even in passing, and every memory you ever had, and contains it in both written and drawn form. The library has a single door, which returns you to the real door on the place of the hole through which you entered, provided it isn't obstructed.

Your power is "Foxhole Memory", an ability that allows you to transport yourself into a library contained in a pocket dimension, by passing your head through any hole. The ability triggers only if you want it to. The library contains hundreds, possibly thousands of books, containing all the knowledge you ever had even in passing, and every memory you ever had, and contains it in both written and drawn form. The library has a single door, which returns you to the real door on the place of the hole through which you entered, provided it isn't obstructed.
thats AWESOME-
like seriously, i have no clue how you just, come up with these

thats AWESOME-
like seriously, i have no clue how you just, come up with these
Hehehe, glad ya liked it!

I just take what I learn about ya from your answers and try to come up with something fitting for it (then fill out some of the details with the more straight from the answer elements). XD

ohh this seems fun:

1) what is justice to you?
i think justice is equity: when everyone is treated according to their deeds and the intentions behind them, everyone has to the face the consequences (be it good or bad) and the risk they set themselves up for when they started pursuing a certain goal. Justice doesn't necessarily have to mean chaotic good, it's simply... the correct way of going about and looking at things, situations and people.

2) what is victory to you?
the first thing that comes to mind is definitely to win but it's more than that: it's succeeding at the objective you had in mind e.g. if a student joins a debate competition for the sake of facing their glossophobia and end up making through the entirety of it without throwing up or stuttering more than a # amount of times then that's a victory for them. It's not about "coming on top" or "squashing your opponents" but more along the lines of personal satisfaction. if you're content with the outcome, that's a victory for you.

as a superhero, it would be my duty to serve the people, and i think it's easier to say something than to act on it. so while i want to say i'd go after the criminals, i know i wouldn't be able to bring myself to leave a child or a family member to die. i think i'd end up saving one of the last two. or if i knew for a fact that i could save the other superhero and we could save more people together before the timer runs out, i'd go w that option (but i'm not so sure so i'll go w either child or family member)

4) What is your favourite animal? Why?
oh boy, okay, so i don't really have a favourite animal ? i like smol, cute, harmless fluffballs so i'd definitely be leaning more towards dwarf rabbits, hamsters, guinea pigs, sugar gliders, kittens. and idk man, a baby rabbit once fell asleep on my lap while i was petting it and that's probably one of my best memories

5) What is your favourite color?
anything that looks good on me. uhh i like greens and reds. teal and baby pink are nice colours too but again, i don't really have a favourite colour however, i do have colour combinations i prefer over others ?

definitely romance - it's a driving force for me. cyberpunk, dystopian, and royalty aus are guilty pleasures of mine too.

see, a part of me wants to say "a place of acceptance and love, void of all prejudice and judgment" but the materialistic part of me would definitely like a large apartment with a nice view of the city. i'm a little biased apartment> houses

Wit, stealth and agility. If you're able to react quicker than the enemy, if you're able to turn their tactics on them, use their strategies against them, be able to act quick on your toes then it's quite possible you'd survive longer on the battlefield than someone with an eight-pack and a battleaxe js

9) What role would you rather have in a team fight?
Marksman and support; so I'd be on the perimeter and not part of the fight itself but my teammates could depend on me that i have their back

I just wouldn't tell anyone about it and use it for personal benefit as discreetly as i could. "personal benefit" here is a pretty vague term because if you think about it, we do everything for personal benefit: if a friend asks us for help to study, at the end of the day, we agree to help them because there's something we're getting out of it too, or like... helping an elderly person cross the road? we do it because it makes us feel good about ourselves.

fuck that friend tbh (not literally lmao.) i don't need me friends like that. not only would i cut them out of my life but i would also, only because i wouldn't be able to resist the temptation, slip the truth to some other friends as "gossip." if the word spreads then it ain't my fault. i think my initial reaction would definitely be denial and admittance that it was, indeed, my "friend" who did it and if they tried to deny it on the spot, i'd probably end up revealing that "I have receipts, bitch ??"

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality-altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?
"hey, technically all wishes are reality-altering so here me out here, home boi." my first would be to eat without gaining weight. second would be the ability to set aside and overlook all distractions around me and focus on what's important and what's important in the moment. the third would be the ability to be at least little above average at everything i do; so nowhere near perfect but mediocre-ish.

go extremely silent and stand extremely still. i like to retreat to corner or have my back against the wall too so that i'm 100% sure there isn't something that can come @ me from behind

i don't really understand this one. i'll assume it's about confronting someone with more expertise than you ?
well then i'd spend too long fretting over it before approaching them with utmost respect because hey, there's a reason why they're superior to me, right ? and i should be mindful of that. especially if it's a chance to learn from them, to understand how they got to where they are, how they do things differently compared to myself, etc

15) Beauty....
e) Is everywhere but what one person may consider beautiful, someone else may not so i'd go with A) Is in the eye of the beholder as well.

1)
God

2) your parents' judgement/decisions for you because they will always have your best interest at heart (most times, at least. other times, you can convince them on your viewpoint too)
3) yourself

That there's nothing wrong with my outfit, i have my phone with me (and it has balance please,) some cash on hand, whether my friends/people i personally know who may be attending have left yet or are already there

10/10 would smash agai--oh wait...
this question would better be phrased as what is your stance on humanity ? because then i could go on a rant about how we're sticking our nose in places where it doesn't belong and destroying the fucking ecosystem. according to science, the earth was inhabited by dinosaurs and vegetation way before the humans came around so this planet was theirs before it was ours and we try to rule over it like the dirty, want-to-get-my-hands-on-everything creatures we are. according to religion,
God
created the earth for our benefit, so we'd take care of it and... that's not really what we're doing rn :/

If they deserve it, they deserve it. ofc, there are ppl who say no crime justifies taking a life and they're right but like, there's no way you can imprison someone for x no. of years and expect them to be a completely different person when their sentence is lifted. if anything, people take revenge, make up for lost time. there was this one article i read about a rapist who said they'll do it again after they're released and... you tell me bruh, you rlly want them to live amongst other innocent ppl ?

def wanna go w supervillain bc i wanna be Edgy™ but if i had to choose i'd probably go with superhero. even better? neither. because either way, people are going to condemn you: if you're a villain, obviously, for the shit you do, and if you're a hero, for all the aspects you lack in. besides, nothing like "good" or "evil" really exists, it's all a matter of intention. Like thanos is portrayed as a villain character right ? but what he did for the population control ? [ chef's kiss ] but i'd tone it down if i were him 😂 or go w the obvious alt. method and instead of half-ing the population, increase the available space and resources

my doctor asked me this one on my last check-up and i was completely blank bc... idk ? like, legitimately, i have no fuckin' clue.

my anxious state of mind; i tend to overthink a lot, and in a negative way too. also how fickle i am ? i'll be down for a person one day and dislike them the next - it's rlly fckn annoying tbh

not at all and i'm not afraid to call ppl out if they do believe in it bc dude, it's just... not real ? horoscopes aren't real but they're fun as fuck. i'm a cancer and i hate how much similar i am to the cancer stereotypes

ohh this seems fun:

1) what is justice to you?
i think justice is equity: when everyone is treated according to their deeds and the intentions behind them, everyone has to the face the consequences (be it good or bad) and the risk they set themselves up for when they started pursuing a certain goal. Justice doesn't necessarily have to mean chaotic good, it's simply... the correct way of going about and looking at things, situations and people.

2) what is victory to you?
the first thing that comes to mind is definitely to win but it's more than that: it's succeeding at the objective you had in mind e.g. if a student joins a debate competition for the sake of facing their glossophobia and end up making through the entirety of it without throwing up or stuttering more than a # amount of times then that's a victory for them. It's not about "coming on top" or "squashing your opponents" but more along the lines of personal satisfaction. if you're content with the outcome, that's a victory for you.

as a superhero, it would be my duty to serve the people, and i think it's easier to say something than to act on it. so while i want to say i'd go after the criminals, i know i wouldn't be able to bring myself to leave a child or a family member to die. i think i'd end up saving one of the last two. or if i knew for a fact that i could save the other superhero and we could save more people together before the timer runs out, i'd go w that option (but i'm not so sure so i'll go w either child or family member)

4) What is your favourite animal? Why?
oh boy, okay, so i don't really have a favourite animal ? i like smol, cute, harmless fluffballs so i'd definitely be leaning more towards dwarf rabbits, hamsters, guinea pigs, sugar gliders, kittens. and idk man, a baby rabbit once fell asleep on my lap while i was petting it and that's probably one of my best memories

5) What is your favourite color?
anything that looks good on me. uhh i like greens and reds. teal and baby pink are nice colours too but again, i don't really have a favourite colour however, i do have colour combinations i prefer over others ?

definitely romance - it's a driving force for me. cyberpunk, dystopian, and royalty aus are guilty pleasures of mine too.

see, a part of me wants to say "a place of acceptance and love, void of all prejudice and judgment" but the materialistic part of me would definitely like a large apartment with a nice view of the city. i'm a little biased apartment> houses

Wit, stealth and agility. If you're able to react quicker than the enemy, if you're able to turn their tactics on them, use their strategies against them, be able to act quick on your toes then it's quite possible you'd survive longer on the battlefield than someone with an eight-pack and a battleaxe js

9) What role would you rather have in a team fight?
Marksman and support; so I'd be on the perimeter and not part of the fight itself but my teammates could depend on me that i have their back

I just wouldn't tell anyone about it and use it for personal benefit as discreetly as i could. "personal benefit" here is a pretty vague term because if you think about it, we do everything for personal benefit: if a friend asks us for help to study, at the end of the day, we agree to help them because there's something we're getting out of it too, or like... helping an elderly person cross the road? we do it because it makes us feel good about ourselves.

fuck that friend tbh (not literally lmao.) i don't need me friends like that. not only would i cut them out of my life but i would also, only because i wouldn't be able to resist the temptation, slip the truth to some other friends as "gossip." if the word spreads then it ain't my fault. i think my initial reaction would definitely be denial and admittance that it was, indeed, my "friend" who did it and if they tried to deny it on the spot, i'd probably end up revealing that "I have receipts, bitch ??"

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality-altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?
"hey, technically all wishes are reality-altering so here me out here, home boi." my first would be to eat without gaining weight. second would be the ability to set aside and overlook all distractions around me and focus on what's important and what's important in the moment. the third would be the ability to be at least little above average at everything i do; so nowhere near perfect but mediocre-ish.

go extremely silent and stand extremely still. i like to retreat to corner or have my back against the wall too so that i'm 100% sure there isn't something that can come @ me from behind

i don't really understand this one. i'll assume it's about confronting someone with more expertise than you ?
well then i'd spend too long fretting over it before approaching them with utmost respect because hey, there's a reason why they're superior to me, right ? and i should be mindful of that. especially if it's a chance to learn from them, to understand how they got to where they are, how they do things differently compared to myself, etc

15) Beauty....
e) Is everywhere but what one person may consider beautiful, someone else may not so i'd go with A) Is in the eye of the beholder as well.

1)
God

2) your parents' judgement/decisions for you because they will always have your best interest at heart (most times, at least. other times, you can convince them on your viewpoint too)
3) yourself

That there's nothing wrong with my outfit, i have my phone with me (and it has balance please,) some cash on hand, whether my friends/people i personally know who may be attending have left yet or are already there

10/10 would smash agai--oh wait...
this question would better be phrased as what is your stance on humanity ? because then i could go on a rant about how we're sticking our nose in places where it doesn't belong and destroying the fucking ecosystem. according to science, the earth was inhabited by dinosaurs and vegetation way before the humans came around so this planet was theirs before it was ours and we try to rule over it like the dirty, want-to-get-my-hands-on-everything creatures we are. according to religion,
God
created the earth for our benefit, so we'd take care of it and... that's not really what we're doing rn :/

If they deserve it, they deserve it. ofc, there are ppl who say no crime justifies taking a life and they're right but like, there's no way you can imprison someone for x no. of years and expect them to be a completely different person when their sentence is lifted. if anything, people take revenge, make up for lost time. there was this one article i read about a rapist who said they'll do it again after they're released and... you tell me bruh, you rlly want them to live amongst other innocent ppl ?

def wanna go w supervillain bc i wanna be Edgy™ but if i had to choose i'd probably go with superhero. even better? neither. because either way, people are going to condemn you: if you're a villain, obviously, for the shit you do, and if you're a hero, for all the aspects you lack in. besides, nothing like "good" or "evil" really exists, it's all a matter of intention. Like thanos is portrayed as a villain character right ? but what he did for the population control ? [ chef's kiss ] but i'd tone it down if i were him 😂 or go w the obvious alt. method and instead of half-ing the population, increase the available space and resources

my doctor asked me this one on my last check-up and i was completely blank bc... idk ? like, legitimately, i have no fuckin' clue.

my anxious state of mind; i tend to overthink a lot, and in a negative way too. also how fickle i am ? i'll be down for a person one day and dislike them the next - it's rlly fckn annoying tbh

not at all and i'm not afraid to call ppl out if they do believe in it bc dude, it's just... not real ? horoscopes aren't real but they're fun as fuck. i'm a cancer and i hate how much similar i am to the cancer stereotypes
Your ability is "Natural Tuning", an ability that allows your to enter a deep state of concentration-based meditated and emit brainwaves that tune your mind to the bodies of nearby life forms. This allows you to get a perfect mental picture of their internal structure, like an incredibly advanced and detailed X-ray. Your brainwave's influence is inversely proportional to a creature's level of sentience though, allowing you to communicate a feeling of calmness and with enough practice even straight up convey your thoughts to non-human animals. In terms plants, you are able to perceive their "memory", constructing a mental touch-based image/film of the history of a small area. The reach of your brain wave is a 7 meter ratios + your arm length.

However, overuse of this ability exposes your brain to feedback, as well as brainwave exhaustion. Just like the non-sentient beings you convey your brainwaves to may gradually attain more intelligence and even sentience, your own mind will begin to loose intelligence if overly strained, and it may even result in you losing your sentience altogether, becoming little more than a rambling animal.

holy shit that's so cool. i actually asked my friends what they thought my superpower could be and most of them answered empath ksksds

i'm really curious tho: how did you arrive on natural tuning ? like, what "gave it away" and or led you to make the conclusion ?

Justice is something that works towards peace, not punishment.

Victory is achieving your goal, whatever that may be, with few to no casualties.

I save the child, as it has a life ahead of it and hasn't had a chance to do anything wrong. My family is very resourceful, I would expect them to be able to escape on their own, similarly with the veteran. A priest, as much as I respect dedication, I take issue with religious leaders. As for the elderly and the attractive person, as much as I'd like to save them all, the child has the most chance of recovering.

The Pitt Bull Dog. They get a bad rep, but only because they were bred for an illegal practice.

Grey

Sci-Fantasy

Ideally hidden from Jehovah's Witnesses.

Depends on the nature of the battle. In a battle of wits, you need a sharp mind.

Long distance support.

If I tell those around me, word has gotten out. I conceal it for as long as possible.

I'll take the hit, but he's getting a beating.

1. I wish for a device that will allow me to, at any time, with unlimited number of uses, change any and/or all aspects of my appearance, ideally some kind of screen.
2. I wish for five billion US dollars to be added to the bank accounts of each of my family members, without any consequence or legal issues (ie, taxes, IRS)
3. I wish the djinn in question be free of whatever compels him to grant wishes for mortals as long as he does not un-wish any wish, and if he does un-wish something, then the magic will return and he'll be back where we started.

Get out of dodge.

Remind myself that I have some superiorities as well, and capitalize on my abilities while concealing weaknesses.

15) Beauty....

Logic and Reason

What party? I'm not social enough to party.

I don't understand the question. They exist and are a fact of life.

If it minimizes unnecessary suffering, anything is on the table.

I'd like to say I'd be a superhero, but considering the circumstances I'm more likely to use my abilities to benefit myself and my family, which might put me on either side depending on how that is received.

Silence. I say little, and hear everything. People forget I'm there despite my being the largest person in the room.

My lack of empathy.

Yes and no, Scorpio (I acknowledge the constellations, but I have no indication that they have any power or influence)

Last edited:
holy shit that's so cool. i actually asked my friends what they thought my superpower could be and most of them answered empath ksksds

i'm really curious tho: how did you arrive on natural tuning ? like, what "gave it away" and or led you to make the conclusion ?
Well, the general impression I got from your post was a sense of love, harmony and receptiveness/acceptance, so I wanted to give something that fit that sort of frame. At the same time though, your answers were (though incredibly detailed, which I really appreciate) always trying to take this middle of the road path, hardly taking one side or the other in a two-sided question. In your own words- flimsy. As such a power where you open yourself to your surroundings, and in turn can receive feedback from them made a lot of sense.

In terms of actually putting it together my first big clue was your second wish, to focus/overlook all distractions. It got me thinking about a power based on selection, focus, and combined with the general harmony vibe I got from you that gave be tuning. Your love for animals, as well as your, well, intense answer on the question regarding your stance towards animals and plants settled the ability in nature.

I save the child, as it has a life ahead of it and hasn't had a chance to do anything wrong. My family is very resourceful, I would expect them to be able to escape on their own, similarly with the veteran. A priest, as much as I respect dedication, I take issue with religious leaders. As for the elderly and the attractive person, as much as I'd like to save them all, the child has the most chance of recovering.
I went through the trouble of underlining it, anyone you don't choose to save dies.

You missed this question buddy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back