Other Idea Creates You a (super?)Power (Quizz)

Should I make more things like this?

• Total voters
Your ability is "eyebro-rick road", an ability that allows your eyebrows to extend at will until the curl up over your eyes. At that point, you attain a "danger vision", allowing you to sense all kinds of danger through your sight, from falling debree to killing intent to annoying salesman.
Perfection.

Great thread idea, by the way.

1) What is justice to you?
That which heals wounds, mends damage, rights wrongs, teaches lessons, and works to prevent further harm.

2) What is victory to you?
Success, even if it's tainted by pain.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly person, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
I don't know, but I would try to save at least one person.

4) What is your favorite animal? Why?
I have a hard time picking favorites and had to spend the most time on this: Bearded dragons. They're cool-looking lizards and friendly. Plus they can be adorable.

5) What is your favorite color?
Emerald green. I also like black and dark grey.

6) What is your favorite roleplaying genre?
Fantasy. I like being able to use my imagination.

7) Describe your ideal home
A decent sized kitchen with a stove, sink, trash, oven, fridge, etc., a library, a separate bedroom, a bathroom with a shower and tub, a pool and hot tub, a treadmill and exercise bike, enough parking for more than one car, a recreation room with a smart TV, a computer room, plenty of places for art, windows with good views, near friendly neighbors, and placed so that you need to get inside to see in.

8) What is the most important quality to have in battle?
Whatever gives you an advantage. Whether it's technology, numbers, tactics, or morale, it all boils down to who has what's necessary to win. Superior tech can be beaten due to superior tactics or poor morale, no amount of morale will overcome certain power gaps, etc.

9)What role would you rather have in a teamfight?
It depends on what I'm feeling at any given time, but usually either healer or a role that won't put me in direct danger.

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?
I have people I trust I would consult with and then proceed accordingly.

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?
I reveal the truth. Any friend of mine would know the value I place on honesty and whatever comes of it is their own fault.

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?
I'd consult a lawyer first, then see what good I can do with those wishes. Probably something to do with fixing the Earth's environment.

13) When most afraid you...
Double down and if possible ask for help.

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...
Do research on the subject, ensure I've got everything I think I'll need, and have a plan for if I fail.

15) Beauty....
A) Is in the eye of the beholder
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere
A. I actually find that the subjective nature of beauty makes it more interesting.

16) Above all else, you put your trust in...
Empathy and the value of truth.

17) Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check...
I'm the kind of person who sets up Google calendar reminders, list everything I'm bringing and all my ideas for what to do, and have it all planned out a week before the party is happening.

18) What is your stance on animals and plants?
I like them in terms of what they do, their natural beauty, and just in terms of them being other living things, but I prefer living in the city. I do find great joy in nature though and like taking nature hikes. I tend to have more interest in the parts of nature other people find 'creepy' though (see Bogleech for that sort of thing). Honestly I can't quite do justice for my appreciation and happiness about nature. Just as long as I don't have to deal with it unless I want to.

19) What is your stance on killing?
For humans? It's to be avoided unless absolutely necessary if doing so will provably save a life for humans.

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?
I'd aim to be a hero. It depends on what power I have, but I'd prefer to use it to right wrongs rather than reacting them. So if I could teleport I'd use it to transport needed supplies instead of teleporting to catch robber for example.

But I might use my power for self-serving reasons some of the time. Not in ways that would make me a villain though. To use the teleportation example I might use it to skip having to take the stairs but I wouldn't teleport into a bank vault to steal money for myself.

21) What is your main quality, in your opinion?
My ability to understand. Both in terms of empathy towards people and being able to see the POVs of others and in terms of wrapping my head around concepts.

22) What is your biggest flaw, in your opinion?
I tend to be overly-critical and look for flaws. I also have control issues.

23) Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign?
It's superstition, but interesting. I'm a Libra.

That which heals wounds, mends damage, rights wrongs, teaches lessons, and works to prevent further harm.

Success, even if it's tainted by pain.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly person, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
I don't know, but I would try to save at least one person.

I have a hard time picking favorites and had to spend the most time on this: Bearded dragons. They're cool-looking lizards and friendly. Plus they can be adorable.

Emerald green. I also like black and dark grey.

Fantasy. I like being able to use my imagination.

A decent sized kitchen with a stove, sink, trash, oven, fridge, etc., a library, a separate bedroom, a bathroom with a shower and tub, a pool and hot tub, a treadmill and exercise bike, enough parking for more than one car, a recreation room with a smart TV, a computer room, plenty of places for art, windows with good views, near friendly neighbors, and placed so that you need to get inside to see in.

Whatever gives you an advantage. Whether it's technology, numbers, tactics, or morale, it all boils down to who has what's necessary to win. Superior tech can be beaten due to superior tactics or poor morale, no amount of morale will overcome certain power gaps, etc.

It depends on what I'm feeling at any given time, but usually either healer or a role that won't put me in direct danger.

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?
I have people I trust I would consult with and then proceed accordingly.

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?
I reveal the truth. Any friend of mine would know the value I place on honesty and whatever comes of it is their own fault.

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?
I'd consult a lawyer first, then see what good I can do with those wishes. Probably something to do with fixing the Earth's environment.

Double down and if possible ask for help.

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...
Do research on the subject, ensure I've got everything I think I'll need, and have a plan for if I fail.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere
A. I actually find that the subjective nature of beauty makes it more interesting.

Empathy and the value of truth.

I'm the kind of person who sets up Google calendar reminders, list everything I'm bringing and all my ideas for what to do, and have it all planned out a week before the party is happening.

I like them in terms of what they do, their natural beauty, and just in terms of them being other living things, but I prefer living in the city. I do find great joy in nature though and like taking nature hikes. I tend to have more interest in the parts of nature other people find 'creepy' though (see Bogleech for that sort of thing). Honestly I can't quite do justice for my appreciation and happiness about nature. Just as long as I don't have to deal with it unless I want to.

For humans? It's to be avoided unless absolutely necessary if doing so will provably save a life for humans.

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?
I'd aim to be a hero. It depends on what power I have, but I'd prefer to use it to right wrongs rather than reacting them. So if I could teleport I'd use it to transport needed supplies instead of teleporting to catch robber for example.

But I might use my power for self-serving reasons some of the time. Not in ways that would make me a villain though. To use the teleportation example I might use it to skip having to take the stairs but I wouldn't teleport into a bank vault to steal money for myself.

My ability to understand. Both in terms of empathy towards people and being able to see the POVs of others and in terms of wrapping my head around concepts.

I tend to be overly-critical and look for flaws. I also have control issues.

It's superstition, but interesting. I'm a Libra.
“Taximorph” is your ability. It allows you to transform your body into an animal costume that grants the wearer abilities comparable to that animal, and to match. A bear costume would enhance the wearer’s physical strength and give them working claws and a strong jaw (as well as make them able to hibernate). Naturally, you can’t yourself use these enhancements, as you have to become the costume which is worn. The suit can only transform into one real animal at a time, no transforming into hybrids or fictional animals. The “human” form is just your normal self.

Serving an ice-cold piece of karma to a jackass you hate.
Winning something, like a gaming tournament or a race.
3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
*dies of pressure* I would save the elder, the war veteran could just use his hand-to-hand skills, the superhero could just use his powers and the child could easily escape or kick the criminal in the nuts.
Dogs, because they're fluffy and relatable.
Red, because I'm edgy.
I would say Action, since the genre is fast-paced and fun to do.
A spacy house with polished walls, and lots of rooms to live in, with a wooden floor.
Skill, because skill is important to have in battle. If you don't have any battle skills, you would be dead meat.
Medic, because I don't want my entire team to drop dead.
Only use it at the right times.
I would grab my friend by the ear, whisper the truth and flip the bird at him. That way, people won't know.

1. To own a pet Shiba Inu.
2. To win a trip to Tokyo.
3. To see Slayer and Lich King live in Vancouver with Toxic Holocaust headlining.

Scream and run as fast as I can.
Kick him in the nuts, poke his eyeballs and conk him in the skull with a whiskey bottle.
15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

It's going to always be E, I may be edgy but I'm optimistic.

Family and friends.
If you're drunk or not. (And if somebody stole your wallet.)
They're awesome and important for the environment. *insert long nature-related speech*
It's bad and people shouldn't kill, there you go.
I would become a superhero named The Firespreader and protect people with my powers.
My cunning personality and hobby to make people laugh.
That I can sometimes be lazy and take the easy way out.
I don't believe in the zodiac or other spiritual-related things, my sign is either Virgo or Libra.

Serving an ice-cold piece of karma to a jackass you hate.
Winning something, like a gaming tournament or a race.
3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
*dies of pressure* I would save the elder, the war veteran could just use his hand-to-hand skills, the superhero could just use his powers and the child could easily escape or kick the criminal in the nuts.
Dogs, because they're fluffy and relatable.
Red, because I'm edgy.
I would say Action, since the genre is fast-paced and fun to do.
A spacy house with polished walls, and lots of rooms to live in, with a wooden floor.
Skill, because skill is important to have in battle. If you don't have any battle skills, you would be dead meat.
Medic, because I don't want my entire team to drop dead.
Only use it at the right times.
I would grab my friend by the ear, whisper the truth and flip the bird at him. That way, people won't know.

1. To own a pet Shiba Inu.
2. To win a trip to Tokyo.
3. To see Slayer and Lich King live in Vancouver with Toxic Holocaust headlining.

Scream and run as fast as I can.
Kick him in the nuts, poke his eyeballs and conk him in the skull with a whiskey bottle.
15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

It's going to always be E, I may be edgy but I'm optimistic.

Family and friends.
If you're drunk or not. (And if somebody stole your wallet.)
They're awesome and important for the environment. *insert long nature-related speech*
It's bad and people shouldn't kill, there you go.
I would become a superhero named The Firespreader and protect people with my powers.
My cunning personality and hobby to make people laugh.
That I can sometimes be lazy and take the easy way out.
I don't believe in the zodiac or other spiritual-related things, my sign is either Virgo or Libra.

"Firespreader" is your ability. This ability allows you to make any alchoholic beverage you're holding, contained by a bottle, can or other similar container, into a far more dangerous brand of Molotov Cocktail.

"Firespreader" is your ability. This ability allows you to make any alchoholic beverage you're holding, contained by a bottle, can or other similar container, into a far more dangerous brand of Molotov Cocktail.
Awesome.....

A fair enforcement of the rules, and a fair treatment of everyone's rights and freedoms.

To not only overcome adversity, but to better yourself and/or others because of that experience.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you're attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
Save the child

Crows. They’re social, intelligent, fascinating to read about, and they don’t take shit from anyone.

Red

High Fantasy

A swanky penthouse in Manhattan with a decked out media center, Japanese toilets, and maybe a library.

Don't fight unless you have to, but if there's no other way, you go ALL the way. There are no rules in battle, so you do whatever it takes to win. Kick them in the nuts, poke their eyes out, twist their nipples, bite, throw shit at them, scream like an idiot.

9) What role would you rather have in a teamfight?
More of a DPS player myself.

Save it for emergencies. If it helps me or others, so much the better, but I can't just expose myself willy-nilly.

Fuck them. Call them out, cut them off, and let them face the consequences for their own actions, because I shouldn't have to bear them.

• End poverty worldwide Attain the means and knowledge necessary to help end poverty worldwide.
  • Be able to speak every language on earth
  • Have a Wolverine-like healing factor
Hyperventilate, ugly cry

Assuming I even bother, find a way to exploit them in another area.

15) Beauty....
E) is everywhere

Myself

• the mirror
  • my pockets (gotta make sure I have my phone, wallet, etc.)
They're nice. We should do more to ensure that they stick around.

It's terrible, but I understand it may be necessary to ensure one's own survival (like hunting for your own sustenance, or killing a serial killer in self defense.)

Superhero. Lend a hand to those who can't help themselves, or at least try to.

21) What is your main quality,in your opinion?
I can get along with most people.

I overestimate myself

No, but I'm a Scorpio.

A fair enforcement of the rules, and a fair treatment of everyone's rights and freedoms.

To not only overcome adversity, but to better yourself and/or others because of that experience.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you're attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
Save the child

Crows. They’re social, intelligent, fascinating to read about, and they don’t take shit from anyone.

Red

High Fantasy

A swanky penthouse in Manhattan with a decked out media center, Japanese toilets, and maybe a library.

Don't fight unless you have to, but if there's no other way, you go ALL the way. There are no rules in battle, so you do whatever it takes to win. Kick them in the nuts, poke their eyes out, twist their nipples, bite, throw shit at them, scream like an idiot.

9) What role would you rather have in a teamfight?
More of a DPS player myself.

Save it for emergencies. If it helps me or others, so much the better, but I can't just expose myself willy-nilly.

Fuck them. Call them out, cut them off, and let them face the consequences for their own actions, because I shouldn't have to bear them.

• End poverty worldwide Attain the means and knowledge necessary to help end poverty worldwide.
  • Be able to speak every language on earth
  • Have a Wolverine-like healing factor
Hyperventilate, ugly cry

Assuming I even bother, find a way to exploit them in another area.

15) Beauty....
E) is everywhere

Myself

• the mirror
  • my pockets (gotta make sure I have my phone, wallet, etc.)
They're nice. We should do more to ensure that they stick around.

It's terrible, but I understand it may be necessary to ensure one's own survival (like hunting for your own sustenance, or killing a serial killer in self defense.)

Superhero. Lend a hand to those who can't help themselves, or at least try to.

I can get along with most people.

I overestimate myself

No, but I'm a Scorpio.
Your ability is "Peak Flesh", an ability that greats your body unbelievable regenerative abilities at the cost of wounds and the healing process being vastly more painful. With this ability your flesh is also universally delicious and extremely nutritious, being able to fulfill every nutritional need for any who eat it (amount needed will vary though)

Your ability is "Peak Flesh", an ability that greats your body unbelievable regenerative abilities at the cost of wounds and the healing process being vastly more painful. With this ability your flesh is also universally delicious and extremely nutritious, being able to fulfill every nutritional need for any who eat it (amount needed will vary though)

Subjective.

Overcoming adversity.

Save my close family member.

I don't have a favorite animal.

5) What is your favorite color? Pink.

Fantasy.

7) Describe your ideal home.
Anywhere with my dude.

Intelligence. Example fighting in a smoldering desert in full body armor is not the smartest thing to do.

Backup.

Use it without hesitation.

This is no friend of mine. Let the truth come out if this person suffered because of it they have no one to blame but themselves. Actions have consequences. The adult thing for them to do is take responsibility.

1. Bring Trails of Cold Steel IV to North America right after III drops.

2. An English translation of Xenogears Perfect Works.

3. For the song Naturally to be released for purchase.

Persevere.

Apply myself.

15) Beauty....
Everywhere.

God, me, my husband and family.

I don't do the party thing.

Animals, cool. Let some of them stay where they are. Plants, awesome to look at.

If it can be avoided it should.

A super villain. Probably because my beliefs and ideals don't involve conforming to the norm.

My loyalty. If you've earned my trust you have my respect and I'll be there for you.

I don't trust a lot of people.

Not one single bit.

Hey everyone!

So here is the basic idea: You answer some questions as well as you can, I look at them, I give you a power or two based on what you answered. Then you can go and use that power for whatever ya want. This is exists for fun, to support an RP I am making and for anyone who just wants an outside input on what kind of power they might have. :)

Questions-

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

1. Justice is something that is used to justify the right thing to do.

2. Victory is when a certain goal is achieved, or achieved even further by taking extra steps that weren't required to achieve said goal.

3. My Close Friend. They're the one that made me into who I am where my parents couldn't.

4. Cat; An animal that has been descended from something dangerous(Cheetas and Lions) to something we care for.

5. Purple.

6. Fandom's my jam. Specifically Multifandom.

7. Somewhere easy to live in--Small house with simple stuff.

8. An Advantage--Knowing what your enemy can do having something to counter it is an essential.

9. All-Rounder - I need to be an offense, defense, and support at the same time to compensate my team where they lack.

10. I'll have to use it in secret. Use it when necessary.

11. I'll accept the blame and rebuild my reputation from scratch. I'll also try to reconcile with my best friend since I had probably done something to them.

12. I'll wish for...Nothing. I'll pass on the wishes.

13. Bite my thumb and try to force my way into situations that'll hopefully solve my fears.

14. Depends. If it's an enemy, I'll try to power through it. If it's an ally, then I'll just deal with it and even ask for their assistance.

15. Beauty is...In the eye of the beholder.

16. Fate. In the end, everything is dictated by a certain path. It's your job to veer it into the right direction.

17. if the house is locked AND if you have any spare keys and money.

18. Is nice.(No comment)

19. Would do it if it's absolutely necessary, but I'll avoid it as much as possible.

20. To protect my friends and myself.

21. My main quality is the ability to let myself be myself at all times except when it's necessary to change myself for certain situations.

22. My temper and my randomly changing esteem. Sometimes I feel like I can do everything, other times, I feel like shit.

23. Maybe. I'm an Aries.

Subjective.

Overcoming adversity.

Save my close family member.

I don't have a favorite animal.

5) What is your favorite color? Pink.

Fantasy.

7) Describe your ideal home.
Anywhere with my dude.

Intelligence. Example fighting in a smoldering desert in full body armor is not the smartest thing to do.

Backup.

Use it without hesitation.

This is no friend of mine. Let the truth come out if this person suffered because of it they have no one to blame but themselves. Actions have consequences. The adult thing for them to do is take responsibility.

1. Bring Trails of Cold Steel IV to North America right after III drops.

2. An English translation of Xenogears Perfect Works.

3. For the song Naturally to be released for purchase.

Persevere.

Apply myself.

15) Beauty....
Everywhere.

God, me, my husband and family.

I don't do the party thing.

Animals, cool. Let some of them stay where they are. Plants, awesome to look at.

If it can be avoided it should.

A super villain. Probably because my beliefs and ideals don't involve conforming to the norm.

My loyalty. If you've earned my trust you have my respect and I'll be there for you.

I don't trust a lot of people.

Not one single bit.
"Common Ground Media" is your ability. You can automatically recreate any piece of media into a physical format adapated to any language or device. For instance, you could take a playstation game and the ability could create a version that can be played on phone on any language you want. However, the ability cannot produce functionalities that do not have an equivalent from one type of device to the other. For instance, you can produce a movie in a version for columns, but because there is no screen the version would be audio-only.

1. Justice is something that is used to justify the right thing to do.

2. Victory is when a certain goal is achieved, or achieved even further by taking extra steps that weren't required to achieve said goal.

3. My Close Friend. They're the one that made me into who I am where my parents couldn't.

4. Cat; An animal that has been descended from something dangerous(Cheetas and Lions) to something we care for.

5. Purple.

6. Fandom's my jam. Specifically Multifandom.

7. Somewhere easy to live in--Small house with simple stuff.

8. An Advantage--Knowing what your enemy can do having something to counter it is an essential.

9. All-Rounder - I need to be an offense, defense, and support at the same time to compensate my team where they lack.

10. I'll have to use it in secret. Use it when necessary.

11. I'll accept the blame and rebuild my reputation from scratch. I'll also try to reconcile with my best friend since I had probably done something to them.

12. I'll wish for...Nothing. I'll pass on the wishes.

13. Bite my thumb and try to force my way into situations that'll hopefully solve my fears.

14. Depends. If it's an enemy, I'll try to power through it. If it's an ally, then I'll just deal with it and even ask for their assistance.

15. Beauty is...In the eye of the beholder.

16. Fate. In the end, everything is dictated by a certain path. It's your job to veer it into the right direction.

17. if the house is locked AND if you have any spare keys and money.

18. Is nice.(No comment)

19. Would do it if it's absolutely necessary, but I'll avoid it as much as possible.

20. To protect my friends and myself.

21. My main quality is the ability to let myself be myself at all times except when it's necessary to change myself for certain situations.

22. My temper and my randomly changing esteem. Sometimes I feel like I can do everything, other times, I feel like shit.

23. Maybe. I'm an Aries.
Your ability is "Forward Aid". This power allows you to select one goal for self-improvement and then causes a black out in your mind until that goal is complete, during which time the ability takes over your body and does everything in its power to make you achieve that goal. When you regain consciousness it'll be essentially like having fasted forward in time. However, should you set an impossible goal to achieve your mind will simply die.

1) What is justice to you? I believe justice is all about being fair, the good rewarded and the bad punished.

2) What is victory to you? Fighting for what you believe in and accomplishing your goals in life.

You wouldn't be able to know who was in which room unless slowly peeking through the door or windows of each room. So I would have to say whichever one is closest and hope that it is the fellow superhero so I can have a teammate help me possibly save everyone else.

4) What is your favorite animal? Why? Husky, because of how loyal and intelligent they are.

5) What is your favorite color? I love almost any color imaginable, but I would have to say overall that green is my favorite.

6) What is your favorite roleplaying genre? Fantasy or Fandom, with hints of horror and romance

7) Describe your ideal home A cottage house. A small, old-fashioned home that is cozy and typically in a rural or semi-rural location.

8) What is the most important quality to have in battle? Endurance

9)What role would you rather have in a team fight? Support or healer

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do? Even if it meant harm to me, if it was helpful to everyone else and could save the world I would use it.

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do? I let the truth come out. No one can make me look bad except for myself and my own actions.

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes? 1. To have and maintain a slim shape, 2. unlimited amount of money (in any/all currency), 3. know the truth about monsters, angels, demons, etc

13) When most afraid you... Try to hide it and fail miserably.

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you... Leave them alone

15) Beauty.... E) is everywhere

16) Above all else, you put your trust in... My friends and family

17) Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check... That I have everything I need, and my phone to see if I have any missed calls or texts

18) What is your stance on animals and plants? Important for survival and beautiful

19) What is your stance on killing? Only if necessary

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for? Superhero, to help and protect the ones I love

21) What is your main quality,in your opinion? Intelligence or caring

22) What is your biggest flaw, in your opinion? Over-emotional and indecicive

23) Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign? Cancer

1) What is justice to you? I believe justice is all about being fair, the good rewarded and the bad punished.

2) What is victory to you? Fighting for what you believe in and accomplishing your goals in life.

You wouldn't be able to know who was in which room unless slowly peeking through the door or windows of each room. So I would have to say whichever one is closest and hope that it is the fellow superhero so I can have a teammate help me possibly save everyone else.

4) What is your favorite animal? Why? Husky, because of how loyal and intelligent they are.

5) What is your favorite color? I love almost any color imaginable, but I would have to say overall that green is my favorite.

6) What is your favorite roleplaying genre? Fantasy or Fandom, with hints of horror and romance

7) Describe your ideal home A cottage house. A small, old-fashioned home that is cozy and typically in a rural or semi-rural location.

8) What is the most important quality to have in battle? Endurance

9)What role would you rather have in a team fight? Support or healer

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do? Even if it meant harm to me, if it was helpful to everyone else and could save the world I would use it.

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do? I let the truth come out. No one can make me look bad except for myself and my own actions.

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes? 1. To have and maintain a slim shape, 2. unlimited amount of money (in any/all currency), 3. know the truth about monsters, angels, demons, etc

13) When most afraid you... Try to hide it and fail miserably.

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you... Leave them alone

15) Beauty.... E) is everywhere

16) Above all else, you put your trust in... My friends and family

17) Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check... That I have everything I need, and my phone to see if I have any missed calls or texts

18) What is your stance on animals and plants? Important for survival and beautiful

19) What is your stance on killing? Only if necessary

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for? Superhero, to help and protect the ones I love

21) What is your main quality,in your opinion? Intelligence or caring

22) What is your biggest flaw, in your opinion? Over-emotional and indecicive

23) Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign? Cancer
Your ability is "second path". This ability allows you to, once per weak, set up a trigger at a given moment in that week. Until the end of said week (this being Monday-Sunday, always) you can use your trigger ONCE to go back in time to when you set it. AFter reaching the point in time you were in originally, you can pick whether to go with what happened in the first timeline or what happened in the second timeline.

Justice is an equal exchange. If you do something, they do something in return. If they kill your father... well, you kill them, I guess. (Oof, morbid example. Sorry, I'm tired and just spewing mind fluff.)

Winning (or at least beating everyone else).

I would save my close family member or friend because I care about them more than I care about the others ( I don't even know the others, screw attractiveness and pitiful index) and what else matters when you can only save one?

Uhh, cats. Because they're harder to coax than dogs and look cute as heckity deck.

Currently bright orange, but who knows next week?

Fantasy, not that I really know since I've been roleplaying for less than a week.

A modern apartment or house with the newest amenities and technology. Clean design with angles and geometry. Fast wifi.

Darn, that's hard. Fast reflexes? Or maybe a speedy brain... huh.

9)What role would you rather have in a team fight?

The person who stands in the back, telling others what to do, screaming obscenities for my teammates' lack of thought.

I wouldn't let it get out. So what if it's useful? We can all live a good life without it, why would I let it get out and put myself in danger?

Tell the truth to those that ask for it, but before that, break off all relations with that friend. How is that any behaviour for a best friend? That's not even acquaintance-worthy!

Teleportation, translation and a better body physique (I wanna cure my eyesight).

Get really jittery? Freeze in place? I wouldn't know.

Talk little and try to act as chill and unaffected as possible.

15) Beauty....

Money. Wait, no, that makes me sound materialistic. Not that I'm not.

My purse for my phone.

They're living things, like us. They're also sometimes cooler than we could ever be.

Please don't? Or if you are, don't kill me or anyone around me. But just generally, don't kill.

A superhero, not because of "good" or whatnot, mainly because it's accepted in society and I'm hoping to earn enough money (whether I'm employed by a company or by people's donations) to live out my life doing the things I love.

Uhhh, energetic-in-the-beginning?

Oof, another hard one. Impatience? What's a word for able to quickly wear off the charm of doing anything?

I don't believe in it, but I like knowing. It's kinda fun to think about? My sign is Leo, the lion. Rawr.

Last edited:

Justice is an equal exchange. If you do something, they do something in return. If they kill your father... well, you kill them, I guess. (Oof, morbid example. Sorry, I'm tired and just spewing mind fluff.)

Winning (or at least beating everyone else).

I would save my close family member or friend because I care about them more than I care about the others ( I don't even know the others, screw attractiveness and pitiful index) and what else matters when you can only save one?

Uhh, cats. Because they're harder to coax than dogs and look cute as heckity deck.

Currently bright orange, but who knows next week?

Fantasy, not that I really know since I've been roleplaying for less than a week.

A modern apartment or house with the newest amenities and technology. Clean design with angles and geometry. Fast wifi.

Darn, that's hard. Fast reflexes? Or maybe a speedy brain... huh.

9)What role would you rather have in a team fight?

The person who stands in the back, telling others what to do, screaming obscenities for my teammates' lack of thought.

I wouldn't let it get out. So what if it's useful? We can all live a good life without it, why would I let it get out and put myself in danger?

Tell the truth to those that ask for it, but before that, break off all relations with that friend. How is that any behaviour for a best friend? That's not even acquaintance-worthy!

Teleportation, translation and a better body physique (I wanna cure my eyesight).

Get really jittery? Freeze in place? I wouldn't know.

Talk little and try to act as chill and unaffected as possible.

15) Beauty....

Money. Wait, no, that makes me sound materialistic. Not that I'm not.

My purse for my phone.

They're living things, like us. They're also sometimes cooler than we could ever be.

Please don't? Or if you are, don't kill me or anyone around me. But just generally, don't kill.

A superhero, not because of "good" or whatnot, mainly because it's accepted in society and I'm hoping to earn enough money (whether I'm employed by a company or by people's donations) to live out my life doing the things I love.

Uhhh, energetic-in-the-beginning?

Oof, another hard one. Impatience? What's a word for able to quickly wear off the charm of doing anything?

I don't believe in it, but I like knowing. It's kinda fun to think about? My sign is Leo, the lion. Rawr.
Your ability is "Ageometrical Construction". This ability allows you to mold the shape of existing building at will simply by drawing a rough sketch and pressing it against the building. Nomatter how insane the shape may be, the building will always hold up as if it had been a perfect design. However, this does not allow you to give traits to the building it wouldn't otherwise have: You can make a building curly, but you can't make one that, say, can move on it's own.

Questions-

People who hurt others being punished/getting rehabilitated/apologizing for their actions and those who are hurt getting help/ reparation for the actions done against them.

An outcome where those who haven't deliberately hurt others benefit and all people or everyone who can possibly come safely out of a situation do so.

This is so difficult to choose from. I was originally going to choose the criminals, as three extra sets of hands could possibly help save more people in this situation- but depending on the crimes they committed, they might be selfish and just run. I'd have to say the other superhero (as much as I hate choosing), because they would be the most likely to try to help save more of the victims, thus resulting in the least tragic outcome.

I absolutely adore dogs; their loyalty goes unmatched (which is something I envy about them) and they're very easy to please. ALSO THEY'RE SO FREAKING CUTE AND LOVABLE LIKE W U T

Yellow- Though I don't associate with it much it cheers me up and is aesthetically pleasing.

Post-Apocalypse or Fantasy; I like the amount of lore exploring/world building that comes with it. ESPECIALLY if it starts out like a normal slice of life rp but turns into post apocalypse or fantasy. It's really fun to explore the psychological effects of the shift in lifestyles.

Somewhere survivable where my friends and family could visit when they wanted. I generally move around a lot, so somewhere in a small city so whenever I go out I get a new experience in a bigger place, but still get to go back home and have it feel like home.

Proper strategy and multiple back-up plans.

Medic or Strategist; I probably wouldn't be able to deal with the guilt of actually physically hurting people...

Use it to help others in secret. However, if I have to expose my power to continue helping people I would- better I be in danger than people I could potentially help by not being a coward. Unless my mom stopped me from speaking about it skjfkgdsljkhlsd

If there are two things I don't tolerate from my friends it's betrayal and lying. I'm squealin like a lil piggy; they aren't my friend anymore if they pin something on me to get out of the repercussions of their actions.

1: For my family to be able to go to my brother's graduation (safely)
2: For people wrongfully imprisoned by the justice system to be released/exonerated (don't know if that's reality altering or not)
3: For better, HEALTHY teeth (yes, I'm using one selfishly I really hate my teeth skjgshdglfsdh)

Panic, then try to rationalize the situation and find solutions

Approach the confrontation using skills in which you are superior to the opponent so I can help tip the confrontation in my favor.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
(((E) is everywhere)))

What is tangible/explainable

That I have all my essentials (keys, wallet, chapstick, etc) and that I'm prepared to keep myself safe (crazy things happen at parties and they are not my cup of tea)

They're living organisms and their treatment by humans is why the earth is getting launched into another extinction event (oof hot tea)

It shouldn't be done unless
1: it's a mercy killing (the person is suffering and there's no way they'll survive/ be able to live on with a good quality of life)
2:It's done in defense of yourself/others (although I'd be too chickenshit to do so and just get myself killed in the process sksksksks)
3: It's done for general survival (an animal killing another animal to eat for example, or people defending their land/property/environment from colonizers or people actively seeking to ruin them)

I'd want to be a hero and I hope I'd become a hero if this situation arose. I can't fathom knowingly doing malicious/hurtful things to meet my goals.

My creativity is something I'm really proud of tbh so probably that.

My anxiety- d e f i n i t e l y my anxiety

I believe it does make some points and a lot of readings I've seen were eerily accurate without being extremely broad like they sometimes are interpreted as. I'm a Sagittarius sun, Scorpio moon, Scorpio rising

I don't know if you still do this haha but if you do... Hi!

OKAY SERIOUSLY PEOPLE

It's NOT THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND. I BOLDED AND UNDERLINED IT

YOU CANNOT RESCUE MORE THAN ONE SET OF PEOPLE IN QUESTION #3. NOMATTER WHO YOU CHOOSE TO SAVE. NOMATTER WHAT. STOP. TRYING. THAT.

I don't know if you still do this haha but if you do... Hi!
Yep, still do. Sorry for blowing up up there, it's been kind of boiling up for a while...

People who hurt others being punished/getting rehabilitated/apologizing for their actions and those who are hurt getting help/ reparation for the actions done against them.

An outcome where those who haven't deliberately hurt others benefit and all people or everyone who can possibly come safely out of a situation do so.

This is so difficult to choose from. I was originally going to choose the criminals, as three extra sets of hands could possibly help save more people in this situation- but depending on the crimes they committed, they might be selfish and just run. I'd have to say the other superhero (as much as I hate choosing), because they would be the most likely to try to help save more of the victims, thus resulting in the least tragic outcome.

I absolutely adore dogs; their loyalty goes unmatched (which is something I envy about them) and they're very easy to please. ALSO THEY'RE SO FREAKING CUTE AND LOVABLE LIKE W U T

Yellow- Though I don't associate with it much it cheers me up and is aesthetically pleasing.

Post-Apocalypse or Fantasy; I like the amount of lore exploring/world building that comes with it. ESPECIALLY if it starts out like a normal slice of life rp but turns into post apocalypse or fantasy. It's really fun to explore the psychological effects of the shift in lifestyles.

Somewhere survivable where my friends and family could visit when they wanted. I generally move around a lot, so somewhere in a small city so whenever I go out I get a new experience in a bigger place, but still get to go back home and have it feel like home.

Proper strategy and multiple back-up plans.

Medic or Strategist; I probably wouldn't be able to deal with the guilt of actually physically hurting people...

Use it to help others in secret. However, if I have to expose my power to continue helping people I would- better I be in danger than people I could potentially help by not being a coward. Unless my mom stopped me from speaking about it skjfkgdsljkhlsd

If there are two things I don't tolerate from my friends it's betrayal and lying. I'm squealin like a lil piggy; they aren't my friend anymore if they pin something on me to get out of the repercussions of their actions.

1: For my family to be able to go to my brother's graduation (safely)
2: For people wrongfully imprisoned by the justice system to be released/exonerated (don't know if that's reality altering or not)
3: For better, HEALTHY teeth (yes, I'm using one selfishly I really hate my teeth skjgshdglfsdh)

Panic, then try to rationalize the situation and find solutions

Approach the confrontation using skills in which you are superior to the opponent so I can help tip the confrontation in my favor.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
(((E) is everywhere)))

What is tangible/explainable

That I have all my essentials (keys, wallet, chapstick, etc) and that I'm prepared to keep myself safe (crazy things happen at parties and they are not my cup of tea)

They're living organisms and their treatment by humans is why the earth is getting launched into another extinction event (oof hot tea)

It shouldn't be done unless
1: it's a mercy killing (the person is suffering and there's no way they'll survive/ be able to live on with a good quality of life)
2:It's done in defense of yourself/others (although I'd be too chickenshit to do so and just get myself killed in the process sksksksks)
3: It's done for general survival (an animal killing another animal to eat for example, or people defending their land/property/environment from colonizers or people actively seeking to ruin them)

I'd want to be a hero and I hope I'd become a hero if this situation arose. I can't fathom knowingly doing malicious/hurtful things to meet my goals.

My creativity is something I'm really proud of tbh so probably that.

My anxiety- d e f i n i t e l y my anxiety

I believe it does make some points and a lot of readings I've seen were eerily accurate without being extremely broad like they sometimes are interpreted as. I'm a Sagittarius sun, Scorpio moon, Scorpio rising

Your Ability is "Time Seeker". This ability allows you to, upon witnessing a death, travel back in time to the cause of that death. You will travel to whatever time the death was caused (so say, a prisoner in death row, it might take you back to the crime or to when they were arrested) but it only takes your consciousness not your body, instead you will inhabit the body you had back then. A yellow line will appear which will indicate the path you need to follow to find the cause in question. You can either stop the death directly or you can bite the person in that time period for the universe to re-arrange itself to prevent that death.

Just is making sure that one pay for their crimes, in a way that both allows for them to redeem themselves and to pay back what they did to the community.

Accomplishing a set of objectives in a satisfactory way.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
Rescue the family member/friend. I can tell everyone's values, but my conscience wouldn't rest until I made sure that they're okay.

Dogs. Loyal, reliable, friendly, loving. I could go on and on.

I like dark blue. Calming, like the night sky.

I'm really conflicted between fantasy and cyberpunk, but my go to is always fantasy.

Small, with everything close, not cramped. Cozy, warm, safe.

Knowing when to run away.

Front-liner, either as a heavy damage dealer or a wall between the enemy and the more vulnerable teammates.

Use it sparingly, trying to balance hiding it and using it in benefit of me/my peers.

Get the truth out. They weren't my friends to begin with if they did that.

1- I'd craft a decent magic system with the genie, specific enough to not be vague in any sense, and to be released in the world.
2- Wish to be the strongest spellcaster in the world, unparalleled by none.
3- Wish to be enough conflict(not necessarily a war) in the world for the humanity to be pushed beyond the comfort zone it has placed itself into.

Have an anxiety attack. I can't really think of anything else, haha

Make sure my argument is solid enough that a superior wouldn't question it, and gather material enough to drive my point across.

15) Beauty....

My closest friends and family.

Hair, teeth, and the triumvirate: Keys, wallet, phone.

I don't follow the question. I like both, and I eat them both. The former needs to have more humane conditions, the latter, more space to live in, especially in big cities.

Necessary sometimes. Some people are way beyond redeeming.

A supervillain. Working above the law to help the community.

Reliability. I like to think that I'm always available to help.

Anxiety. I concern over petty stuff for too long, and I want to do things as quickly as possible.

I don't believe too much, but it's amusing nonetheless. I'm a Sagittarius.

Just is making sure that one pay for their crimes, in a way that both allows for them to redeem themselves and to pay back what they did to the community.

Accomplishing a set of objectives in a satisfactory way.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
Rescue the family member/friend. I can tell everyone's values, but my conscience wouldn't rest until I made sure that they're okay.

Dogs. Loyal, reliable, friendly, loving. I could go on and on.

I like dark blue. Calming, like the night sky.

I'm really conflicted between fantasy and cyberpunk, but my go to is always fantasy.

Small, with everything close, not cramped. Cozy, warm, safe.

Knowing when to run away.

Front-liner, either as a heavy damage dealer or a wall between the enemy and the more vulnerable teammates.

Use it sparingly, trying to balance hiding it and using it in benefit of me/my peers.

Get the truth out. They weren't my friends to begin with if they did that.

1- I'd craft a decent magic system with the genie, specific enough to not be vague in any sense, and to be released in the world.
2- Wish to be the strongest spellcaster in the world, unparalleled by none.
3- Wish to be enough conflict(not necessarily a war) in the world for the humanity to be pushed beyond the comfort zone it has placed itself into.

Have an anxiety attack. I can't really think of anything else, haha

Make sure my argument is solid enough that a superior wouldn't question it, and gather material enough to drive my point across.

15) Beauty....

My closest friends and family.

Hair, teeth, and the triumvirate: Keys, wallet, phone.

I don't follow the question. I like both, and I eat them both. The former needs to have more humane conditions, the latter, more space to live in, especially in big cities.

Necessary sometimes. Some people are way beyond redeeming.

A supervillain. Working above the law to help the community.

Reliability. I like to think that I'm always available to help.

Anxiety. I concern over petty stuff for too long, and I want to do things as quickly as possible.

I don't believe too much, but it's amusing nonetheless. I'm a Sagittarius.
"Half Swap" is your ability. It's an ability that lets you edit people's abilities by identifying the "object" and "modifier" of any given ability, if there is one, and swapping it with another's. For instance, an ability that creates a fireball would have the object "fireball" and the modifier "creates". An ability that transforms a person into a shark would have two objects "the person" and "shark" and the modifier "transform". Your own ability has the object "people's abilities" and the modifier "editing by identifying the object and modifier".

"Half Swap" is your ability. It's an ability that lets you edit people's abilities by identifying the "object" and "modifier" of any given ability, if there is one, and swapping it with another's. For instance, an ability that creates a fireball would have the object "fireball" and the modifier "creates". An ability that transforms a person into a shark would have two objects "the person" and "shark" and the modifier "transform". Your own ability has the object "people's abilities" and the modifier "editing by identifying the object and modifier".
I am so going to use this in a super hero RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back