Other Idea Creates You a (super?)Power (Quizz)

Should I make more things like this?

• Total voters
Let's try this again but with actual complete answers instead of my previous bullshittery.

1) What is justice to you?
Mak8ng sure the bad guy doesn't do more bad things.

2) What is victory to you?
A rushing experience that never gets old.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
The child. My friends and family members will understand (or can handle themselves), I'm asexual, the elder and the war veteran have lived good full lives, that fellow superhero is a jackass and has a good record but he might be doing things wrong I don't know, criminals are criminals, the priest has a chance at heaven. But the child has a full life ahead of it that it will never get to live if it dies.

4) What is your favorite animal? Why?
You're a hoerrible person making me choose but I like dogs and wolves the best mostly. Because they're fluffy friends and good hunters.

5) What is your favorite color?
Pink. What? Guys can like pink.

6) What is your favorite roleplaying genre?
Realistic/modern with the sub-genre of magical girls and superheroes (you could technically combine those into one genre).

7) Describe your ideal home
One bedroom, one bathroom, a decent sized living room, a decent sized kitchen, and lot's of game consoles.

8) What is the most important quality to have in battle?
Tenacity. What's the use of other skills if you can't stick the battle out.

9)What role would you rather have in a teamfight?
Rogue. I use stealth to kill enemies while my friends distract them.

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?
Well... this is what superheroes do, isn't it? I grab a mask and start fighting crime as the hero [insert name related to power here]

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?
They aren't my friend anymore if they're gonna be a jackass like that. I expose 'em.

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?
The power to change sexes at will. A collorary that prevents changes from being permanent (wait, does that count as influenceing other wishes?). Lot's of money.

13) When most afraid you...
Hide under the covers or act agressive.

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...
Use my small size to my advantage and dodge.

15) Beauty....
D) Is overrated

16) Above all else, you put your trust in...
My friends.

17) Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check...
My wallet, my keys, my phone, and my drunken friend.

18) What is your stance on animals and plants?
Animals are cool but plants are evil sometimes.

19) What is your stance on killing?
I'd prefer not to but if I have to... I probably wouldn't be able to.

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?
A hero. I'd want to be just like some of my comic book idols and help out innocent people.

21) What is your main quality,in your opinion?
My creativity.

22) What is your biggest flaw, in your opinion?
My habit of saying the wrong thing at the wrong time.

23) Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign?
Not really a big believer in zodiac but it can be accurate sometimes. I'm a Taurus.

Let's try this again but with actual complete answers instead of my previous bullshittery.

Mak8ng sure the bad guy doesn't do more bad things.

A rushing experience that never gets old.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
The child. My friends and family members will understand (or can handle themselves), I'm asexual, the elder and the war veteran have lived good full lives, that fellow superhero is a jackass and has a good record but he might be doing things wrong I don't know, criminals are criminals, the priest has a chance at heaven. But the child has a full life ahead of it that it will never get to live if it dies.

You're a hoerrible person making me choose but I like dogs and wolves the best mostly. Because they're fluffy friends and good hunters.

Pink. What? Guys can like pink.

Realistic/modern with the sub-genre of magical girls and superheroes (you could technically combine those into one genre).

One bedroom, one bathroom, a decent sized living room, a decent sized kitchen, and lot's of game consoles.

Tenacity. What's the use of other skills if you can't stick the battle out.

Rogue. I use stealth to kill enemies while my friends distract them.

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?
Well... this is what superheroes do, isn't it? I grab a mask and start fighting crime as the hero [insert name related to power here]

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?
They aren't my friend anymore if they're gonna be a jackass like that. I expose 'em.

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?
The power to change sexes at will. A collorary that prevents changes from being permanent (wait, does that count as influenceing other wishes?). Lot's of money.

Hide under the covers or act agressive.

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...
Use my small size to my advantage and dodge.

15) Beauty....
D) Is overrated

My friends.

My wallet, my keys, my phone, and my drunken friend.

Animals are cool but plants are evil sometimes.

I'd prefer not to but if I have to... I probably wouldn't be able to.

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?
A hero. I'd want to be just like some of my comic book idols and help out innocent people.

My creativity.

My habit of saying the wrong thing at the wrong time.

Not really a big believer in zodiac but it can be accurate sometimes. I'm a Taurus.
"Magical Girl Racoon" is your ability. Much like the name implies, your ability is to transform into a magical girl with a pink racoon-based costume. The ability even comes with music and visuals included. While transformed, people have a very small perception of your presence, effectively making their senses useless when it comes to you unless you make a really big ruckus, and you can fit anywhere you want. If you attempt to change out of the costume while transformed, your ability goes on a 30 minute cooldown, and the costume disppears while your ability is turned off. Your clothes are not restored at that point.

Justice is fairness, basically. Usually, a fair punishment.

Victory is a success! Though you can succeed but lose everything along the way, that’s technically still a victory. Very technically.

Close family member/friend all the way. I’d die for my family.

Cats, cause my cat is perfect :)

Green

If fandoms a genre, that, if not slice of life! Anything with characterisation.

It’s big with lots of room for pets, good internet, a lot of books, a lot of video games, and a nice bed. Also a swimming pool.

Intelligence and cunning.

The one where I hit things, or the one where I help people.

Use it, use it, use it! Who cares about me I want to help my family.

Get the truth out. If my best friend is blaming me for something they did, they’re not a good friend in the first place.

I wish for my depression to go away, super intelligence, and to be a cute catgirl. That way I can be a wonderful cat and still have thumbs!

Generally get very angry and violent.

Probably get immensely anxious? And probably avoid doing it.

15) Beauty....
C) Is your middle name

My mum :)

Why the heck I am leaving for a party that sounds way too stressful no thanks.

They’re better than people by far.

It’s a thing you probably shouldn’t do, unless you need to.

Superhero, I like to help people!

I'm perfect, baby~ In all seriousness, probably my intelligence.

My social skills lol

No, but I’m happy I’m a Libra. Entirely due to Homestuck tbh.

Justice is fairness, basically. Usually, a fair punishment.

Victory is a success! Though you can succeed but lose everything along the way, that’s technically still a victory. Very technically.

Close family member/friend all the way. I’d die for my family.

Cats, cause my cat is perfect :)

Green

If fandoms a genre, that, if not slice of life! Anything with characterisation.

It’s big with lots of room for pets, good internet, a lot of books, a lot of video games, and a nice bed. Also a swimming pool.

Intelligence and cunning.

The one where I hit things, or the one where I help people.

Use it, use it, use it! Who cares about me I want to help my family.

Get the truth out. If my best friend is blaming me for something they did, they’re not a good friend in the first place.

I wish for my depression to go away, super intelligence, and to be a cute catgirl. That way I can be a wonderful cat and still have thumbs!

Generally get very angry and violent.

Probably get immensely anxious? And probably avoid doing it.

15) Beauty....
C) Is your middle name

My mum :)

Why the heck I am leaving for a party that sounds way too stressful no thanks.

They’re better than people by far.

It’s a thing you probably shouldn’t do, unless you need to.

Superhero, I like to help people!

I'm perfect, baby~ In all seriousness, probably my intelligence.

My social skills lol

No, but I’m happy I’m a Libra. Entirely due to Homestuck tbh.
"9 Life" is your ability. You have 9 lives like cats are said to have, however, in each life you retain your past experience, physical atributes, intelligence and so on, all of which begin to manifest when you are a toddler, thus accumulating into extraordinary amounts. In each new life, your body will become increasingly cat-like however, eventually transitioning into your 9th life you just being an actual cat.

"9 Life" is your ability. You have 9 lives like cats are said to have, however, in each life you retain your past experience, physical atributes, intelligence and so on, all of which begin to manifest when you are a toddler, thus accumulating into extraordinary amounts. In each new life, your body will become increasingly cat-like however, eventually transitioning into your 9th life you just being an actual cat.

To be honest, that sounds like the best super power ever. I get to be a cat, suck it all you other non-cat losers! (You’re not losers don’t worry)

To be honest, that sounds like the best super power ever. I get to be a cat, suck it all you other non-cat losers! (You’re not losers don’t worry)
Yes I am, I could never beat Red in a pokemon battle, his Pikachu is too good (better then whatever Ash's could be)

Fair consideration of everyone and all sides of a conflict regardless of most circumstances. It's always good to have someone who's impartial and free of prejudice, because that's what keeps innocent people out of jail.

Sometimes you have to accept a victory for what it is, but I'm not interested in hollow ones if I can avoid them. The best outcome (within reason) is the ideal pick here, but I don't expect everything to go perfectly.

I'm sorry, everyone. Timmy, you're still at that young and innocent age. Mr. Jensen, I'll always remember your warm heart. Ryan, your unbreakable grit. Sheba, your beautiful yet admittedly inconvenient flair. Uncle Earl... there was nothing wrong with your car that night. The accident was my fault.
Frankie, Carla, Manny... it was good knowing you folks. That rehab program would've been real nice, y'know.
Joseph, that smile of yours again. You already know. And, of course - Shelley. The one thing I love most about you is
There's no doubt in my mind now. It has to be Timmy. He's the future of the world, he has a far longer life ahead of him than anyone else here, and since he's a child he won't be traumatized or mentally crushed by survivor's guilt. I hope everyone else understands this choice.

My favorite aminal is owls. Hoo doesn't love those guys huh?
The most impressive thing about owls is their ability to fly silently. They're excellent hunters that can get the drop on anything when it's nighttime. Don't ever underestimate them.

I always stick up for the Greenies. Color of life, color of envy... wait a minute.

High fantasy for life, baby. You know what that means: magic, magical dragons, and magical drugs in glass vials. Multiple races are also a must, of course.
Relatively speaking, I prefer short-term stories that don't have a crazy world-changing plot, concentrated in a smaller setting. That'll make me pretty happy.

7) Describe your ideal home.
A nice, moderate-sized country house that I can add to if I feel the need. I'm not an exception to those who appreciate a quality kitchen and good Wi-Fi. If I can achieve this and possibly more without making the place high-maintenance - well, that sounds like home to me.

Restraint. You need to be careful not to take things too far in a conflict, as well as not to push your teammates too hard. Everyone's got a physical and emotional limit.

9) What role would you rather have in a teamfight?
The sniper. The spotter. The sitrep. Actually, let's just call this role the intelligence.
Consider the situation at hand. What you need to deal with, the methods available to deal with it, and what you can use to gain the upper hand. Are you forced to fight, could you circumvent the encounter entirely, or is a negotiation possible once you gain an better understanding of the problem?
Oh, I mentioned snipers as well, because it's important to realize that even those guys have a far bigger role than just shooting people in the face. They serve as the team's eyes and ears from a distance.

I'll use my power with discretion. Hopefully, the power also gives me a better sense of discretion, or I'll really need to find a circle of friends I can trust. Hopefully not the person below.

"best friend"

So, I suppose it would be justice if I let them take the fall for their mistake then.

First, I wish for the recipe for the greatest sandwich ever, next to the sandwich in question. (Only a true mastermind will understand why.)
Second, I wish for a stone. Plain, yet smooth and very recognizable to me. Holding this stone soothes the mind and motivates my actions in a way that really hits me. It will truly galvanize me into action.
Third - actually, hang on a second genie. I appreciate what you've done for me, and I can tell you're really not a bad guy; just overworked, is all. I don't really need anything else, and I know I'm not obligated to repay you... but here goes.
I wish for you to have a wingman. Or, more specifically, a friendly djinn you'll get along with. They'll always be at your side, making wish-granting much more bearable and making life better for you overall.
See you around, buddy, and thanks for the wishes.

Smile nervously because I've forgotten what to say. You know what? Let me just show you instead.

Consider the problem and use anything else I'm definitely superior in. If I have friends, we'll pool our skills together, but when all else fails I can always give improvisation a shot.

15) Beauty...
E) is everywhere
Gotta appreciate the little things in life, right?

Mum. I've got a great mother; the kind you call when life reaches such a serious breaking point that you truly have nowhere else to go.

My hands. And, by extension, anything my hands should be carrying at that moment. Food? Gifts? Anything else? Depends on what the party calls for.

Circle of life. Otherwise, I'm quite fond of animals and plants. I need to go check out more nature documentaries and stuff, man.

"Life isn't yours to take. When you kill someone, you override every choice they were ever going to make, all the good they could ever do. It's an irreversible loss of unknowable magnitude."

"But it's OK to break their arms?"

"That's fine, yes."
This quote describes it better than me. Thanks, Heat Signature.

I want to be a superhero, but I'm not really into the villain fighting business. I'm here to remind everyone that life is very, very good.

21) What is your main quality, in your opinion?
I'm observant. I listen. And I spend too much time double-checking things. Wait, let's backpedal a little bit... aha! Compassion!

I'm lazy, listless, and carefree. Huh. No wonder I spend so much time daydreaming.

Not to the point of conversation, but I like to look at it from time to time.
Tiger! Wait, no, I mean Gemini! Did you want the Chinese one or the other one?

IMG_2424.JPG

Either way, excellent response! Love Howe much thought and personality you put into it, it's quite refreshing.

Fair consideration of everyone and all sides of a conflict regardless of most circumstances. It's always good to have someone who's impartial and free of prejudice, because that's what keeps innocent people out of jail.

Sometimes you have to accept a victory for what it is, but I'm not interested in hollow ones if I can avoid them. The best outcome (within reason) is the ideal pick here, but I don't expect everything to go perfectly.

I'm sorry, everyone. Timmy, you're still at that young and innocent age. Mr. Jensen, I'll always remember your warm heart. Ryan, your unbreakable grit. Sheba, your beautiful yet admittedly inconvenient flair. Uncle Earl... there was nothing wrong with your car that night. The accident was my fault.
Frankie, Carla, Manny... it was good knowing you folks. That rehab program would've been real nice, y'know.
Joseph, that smile of yours again. You already know. And, of course - Shelley. The one thing I love most about you is
There's no doubt in my mind now. It has to be Timmy. He's the future of the world, he has a far longer life ahead of him than anyone else here, and since he's a child he won't be traumatized or mentally crushed by survivor's guilt. I hope everyone else understands this choice.

The most impressive thing about owls is their ability to fly silently. They're excellent hunters that can get the drop on anything when it's nighttime. Don't ever underestimate them.

I always stick up for the Greenies. Color of life, color of envy... wait a minute.

High fantasy for life, baby. You know what that means: magic, magical dragons, and magical drugs in glass vials. Multiple races are also a must, of course.
Relatively speaking, I prefer short-term stories that don't have a crazy world-changing plot, concentrated in a smaller setting. That'll make me pretty happy.

7) Describe your ideal home.
A nice, moderate-sized country house that I can add to if I feel the need. I'm not an exception to those who appreciate a quality kitchen and good Wi-Fi. If I can achieve this and possibly more without making the place high-maintenance - well, that sounds like home to me.

Restraint. You need to be careful not to take things too far in a conflict, as well as not to push your teammates too hard. Everyone's got a physical and emotional limit.

9) What role would you rather have in a teamfight?
The sniper. The spotter. The sitrep. Actually, let's just call this role the intelligence.
Consider the situation at hand. What you need to deal with, the methods available to deal with it, and what you can use to gain the upper hand. Are you forced to fight, could you circumvent the encounter entirely, or is a negotiation possible once you gain an better understanding of the problem?
Oh, I mentioned snipers as well, because it's important to realize that even those guys have a far bigger role than just shooting people in the face. They serve as the team's eyes and ears from a distance.

I'll use my power with discretion. Hopefully, the power also gives me a better sense of discretion, or I'll really need to find a circle of friends I can trust. Hopefully not the person below.

"best friend"

So, I suppose it would be justice if I let them take the fall for their mistake then.

First, I wish for the recipe for the greatest sandwich ever, next to the sandwich in question. (Only a true mastermind will understand why.)
Second, I wish for a stone. Plain, yet smooth and very recognizable to me. Holding this stone soothes the mind and motivates my actions in a way that really hits me. It will truly galvanize me into action.
Third - actually, hang on a second genie. I appreciate what you've done for me, and I can tell you're really not a bad guy; just overworked, is all. I don't really need anything else, and I know I'm not obligated to repay you... but here goes.
I wish for you to have a wingman. Or, more specifically, a friendly djinn you'll get along with. They'll always be at your side, making wish-granting much more bearable and making life better for you overall.
See you around, buddy, and thanks for the wishes.

Smile nervously because I've forgotten what to say. You know what? Let me just show you instead.

Consider the problem and use anything else I'm definitely superior in. If I have friends, we'll pool our skills together, but when all else fails I can always give improvisation a shot.

15) Beauty...
E) is everywhere
Gotta appreciate the little things in life, right?

Mum. I've got a great mother; the kind you call when life reaches such a serious breaking point that you truly have nowhere else to go.

My hands. And, by extension, anything my hands should be carrying at that moment. Food? Gifts? Anything else? Depends on what the party calls for.

Circle of life. Otherwise, I'm quite fond of animals and plants. I need to go check out more nature documentaries and stuff, man.

"Life isn't yours to take. When you kill someone, you override every choice they were ever going to make, all the good they could ever do. It's an irreversible loss of unknowable magnitude."

"But it's OK to break their arms?"

"That's fine, yes."
This quote describes it better than me. Thanks, Heat Signature.

I want to be a superhero, but I'm not really into the villain fighting business. I'm here to remind everyone that life is very, very good.

21) What is your main quality, in your opinion?
I'm observant. I listen. And I spend too much time double-checking things. Wait, let's backpedal a little bit... aha! Compassion!

I'm lazy, listless, and carefree. Huh. No wonder I spend so much time daydreaming.

Not to the point of conversation, but I like to look at it from time to time.
Tiger! Wait, no, I mean Gemini! Did you want the Chinese one or the other one?
Your ability is "Wingman". You are followed around by a wise owl spirit who advises you. This spirit can fly and spy on people for you , scout ahead and so on, being capable of peering into people's minds and hears and seeing through lies and solid objects alike. However, they are also a free entity with their own mind, so neither being advised nor that advice being good advice are guaranteed. It is recommend to be in good terms with the spirit therefore. Fortunately they are fond of salt crackers.

Last edited:
how the hell do you come up with these uh i mean
I've gotta say, that is a very solid ability. I kinda want to see what happens if a league of superpeople is formed with each ability you've assigned - and that most likely partly happens because there's gotta be someone out there using the list as inspiration. Anyway, I'd better head out to the grocery store and buy some more salt crackers now.

... I have to admit, I was expecting something completely different when I read the word Wigman.

... I have to admit, I was expecting something completely different when I read the word Wigman.
Oops... sorry typed on my phone. The word was meant to be "Wingman"

how the hell do you come up with these uh i mean
A wizard did it newmeme.jpg

I've gotta say, that is a very solid ability. I kinda want to see what happens if a league of superpeople is formed with each ability you've assigned - and that most likely partly happens because there's gotta be someone out there using the list as inspiration. Anyway, I'd better head out to the grocery store and buy some more salt crackers now.
You're free to use them if you'd like. I like seeing my work spread XD Though if you do use them, I would be grateful to be given credit (not mandatory though)

1) What is justice to you? Justice is the morally wrong being treated worse than the morally right.

2) What is victory to you? Victory is getting what you want and making others think they got the better end of the deal.

I catch the criminal. While the innocent may die, the guilty will have no further ability to kill more.

4) What is your favorite animal? Why? Though this might be a mundane choice, dogs. They are loyal to a fault, sweet in most cases and useful in most others. What did we ever do to deserve them?

5) What is your favorite color? Pink

6) What is your favorite roleplaying genre? Fantasy

7) Describe your ideal home: Anywhere where I am comfortable, but still able to challenge myself with new and exciting activities.

8) What is the most important quality to have in battle? Intuition.
9)What role would you rather have in a teamfight? The one on the high ground, assaulting the enemy from out of harm's way.

I keep it a secret until I can figure out how to use it without that danger.

It was them who blamed me in the first place, was it not? Lying and sabotage. I'd say honesty and sabotage is a lot better, even if not the most desirable.

1. The ability to fly
2. The ability to remember anything
3. Superhuman intuition.

13) When most afraid you... Either fall to my knees or rise above all others.

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you... Acknowledge that I am inferior, and thus have a lesser chance, but try with everything anyway.

15) Beauty....
A) Is in the eye of the beholder

16) Above all else, you put your trust in... Nobody. Trust anyone too much, and you're setting yourself up for dissapointment.

17) Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check... To make sure I have something to write with and write on.

18) What is your stance on animals and plants? They deserve to be respected if they do something useful or good for the world. If not, it falls upon us, being the most intelligent species, to make them do something good, even if it is just as an energy source.

19) What is your stance on killing? I wouldn't have anything against it if it were what was necessary.

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for? A hero at first, because you can learn more about what feels right to you if you're doing what society thinks is right. It makes you think about if you conform. If that doesn't feel right, then go on and be a villain.

21) What is your main quality,in your opinion? My ability to recoginize patterns, and to analyze how they work.

22) What is your biggest flaw, in your opinion? My impulses.

23) Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign? Somewhat. I believe the legitimacy only comes with your interpretation of it. My sign is Capricorn.

1) What is justice to you? Justice is the morally wrong being treated worse than the morally right.

2) What is victory to you? Victory is getting what you want and making others think they got the better end of the deal.

I catch the criminal. While the innocent may die, the guilty will have no further ability to kill more.

4) What is your favorite animal? Why? Though this might be a mundane choice, dogs. They are loyal to a fault, sweet in most cases and useful in most others. What did we ever do to deserve them?

5) What is your favorite color? Pink

6) What is your favorite roleplaying genre? Fantasy

7) Describe your ideal home: Anywhere where I am comfortable, but still able to challenge myself with new and exciting activities.

8) What is the most important quality to have in battle? Intuition.
9)What role would you rather have in a teamfight? The one on the high ground, assaulting the enemy from out of harm's way.

I keep it a secret until I can figure out how to use it without that danger.

It was them who blamed me in the first place, was it not? Lying and sabotage. I'd say honesty and sabotage is a lot better, even if not the most desirable.

1. The ability to fly
2. The ability to remember anything
3. Superhuman intuition.

13) When most afraid you... Either fall to my knees or rise above all others.

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you... Acknowledge that I am inferior, and thus have a lesser chance, but try with everything anyway.

15) Beauty....

16) Above all else, you put your trust in... Nobody. Trust anyone too much, and you're setting yourself up for dissapointment.

17) Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check... To make sure I have something to write with and write on.

18) What is your stance on animals and plants? They deserve to be respected if they do something useful or good for the world. If not, it falls upon us, being the most intelligent species, to make them do something good, even if it is just as an energy source.

19) What is your stance on killing? I wouldn't have anything against it if it were what was necessary.

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for? A hero at first, because you can learn more about what feels right to you if you're doing what society thinks is right. It makes you think about if you conform. If that doesn't feel right, then go on and be a villain.

21) What is your main quality,in your opinion? My ability to recoginize patterns, and to analyze how they work.

22) What is your biggest flaw, in your opinion? My impulses.

23) Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign? Somewhat. I believe the legitimacy only comes with your interpretation of it. My sign is Capricorn.
Your ability is "Command Use", an ability that lets you once per day draw out the utmost potential of any particular innative object one time. A shield might become indestructible or a hammer might hit with the combined strength of every it could hit before being too detiriorated to in a split second. More complex uses are also possible depending on the use of an object, for instance enhancing a fridge to completely freeze anything that goes into I it instantly. The maximum duration of the "single use" is 12 hours from the point of activation. After the single use, the object breaks down into dust.

Seen this around, but I've been too lazy to take it for myself... lol

That's far too complex of a question to answer so simply... I believe justice is giving people what they deserve (whether what they deserve is something good or bad), but with a degree of mercy depending on each individual situation.

Any sort of success, even mild ones. Sometimes managing to do something simple is a small victory, like making myself a healthy breakfast even though I didn't want to. :')

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. What do you do?
I'd save my family member or close friend

Dogs. They've always been really sweet and loving to me, and they're so adorably excitable. They really cheer me up and I love them a lot.

Um... I don't have one. I love a ton of colors. When I draw and color my own stuff though, I've noticed I tend to lean towards warmer colors, but I'd like to change that because I really do love a lot of colors.

Fantasy of various kinds, whether that's medieval or urban or whatever.

Something quaint (maybe a cute house made out of stone - stone houses are pretty) up in the mountains. For me, the location would matter more than the house itself; I'd love to live in the mountains somewhere, surrounded by lots of open space and craggy, beautiful cliffs and peaks without too many other people nearby. I'd love to live in relative solitude. I can't stand cities.

Intelligence, probably? It would be best to know how to outwit and destroy your foe that way rather than just beating them up with brute strength. Brute strength doesn't always work (unless you're freakin' one punch man or something...)

Uhhh... I dunno. Preferably some kind of backup or help. I wouldn't want to be one of the people on the "front lines" so to speak.

I'd hide it. I don't really want to be some kind of hero or vigilante or anything, so I'll keep it to myself. If the power was really useful (such as slowing down time, or something like that), I might try to use it discreetly to benefit myself or others, but only if I think I can do it without getting caught.

Try to get the truth out there. If this person is blaming me for something horrible like that, they're not a true friend. And if what they did was something despicable or flat out illegal, then they need to pay the consequences for it.

Uhhhh... I'd wish for money, more courage to get over my anxieties, and safety for me, and my family and friends (if I can wish for that?)

Hole myself up somewhere and refuse to do anything or talk to anyone

Curl up in a corner and feel inferior

15) Beauty....

My family

Bold of you to assume that I'd be going to a party
In all seriousness, I'd check to make sure I had my phone, and that I look decent (I'll never look good but I can try to look passable)

I'm not opposed to eating animals and using plants and other such things for furthering our progress as humans, but I also think it should be done in moderation. I feel like humans are currently too greedy and they're screwing up the earth because of it.

Tough question. I believe it should be avoided if at all possible, but if it needs to be done in self defense or the defense of others, then it's sad but necessary.

I wouldn't want to be either since I hate lots of responsibility and I hate being in the spotlight, but if I had to pick one, I'd rather be a hero. I wouldn't want to see people hurt, especially not by my own hand, so I'd rather try saving them.

I have no idea. Maybe being vaguely creative and artistic? Eh.

Too many to count, but I guess my biggest one is that I'm afraid of absolutely everything and it makes my life ridiculously difficult. My levels of self confidence are in the negatives.

Not at all. The qualities of zodiac signs are so generalized that they could be talking about anyone. I relate to a lot of different traits in multiple different signs, and although I relate to some traits in my own sign, there are some I don't relate to. If you have to know though, I'm a virgo.

Seen this around, but I've been too lazy to take it for myself... lol

That's far too complex of a question to answer so simply... I believe justice is giving people what they deserve (whether what they deserve is something good or bad), but with a degree of mercy depending on each individual situation.

Any sort of success, even mild ones. Sometimes managing to do something simple is a small victory, like making myself a healthy breakfast even though I didn't want to. :')

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. What do you do?
I'd save my family member or close friend

Dogs. They've always been really sweet and loving to me, and they're so adorably excitable. They really cheer me up and I love them a lot.

Um... I don't have one. I love a ton of colors. When I draw and color my own stuff though, I've noticed I tend to lean towards warmer colors, but I'd like to change that because I really do love a lot of colors.

Fantasy of various kinds, whether that's medieval or urban or whatever.

Something quaint (maybe a cute house made out of stone - stone houses are pretty) up in the mountains. For me, the location would matter more than the house itself; I'd love to live in the mountains somewhere, surrounded by lots of open space and craggy, beautiful cliffs and peaks without too many other people nearby. I'd love to live in relative solitude. I can't stand cities.

Intelligence, probably? It would be best to know how to outwit and destroy your foe that way rather than just beating them up with brute strength. Brute strength doesn't always work (unless you're freakin' one punch man or something...)

Uhhh... I dunno. Preferably some kind of backup or help. I wouldn't want to be one of the people on the "front lines" so to speak.

I'd hide it. I don't really want to be some kind of hero or vigilante or anything, so I'll keep it to myself. If the power was really useful (such as slowing down time, or something like that), I might try to use it discreetly to benefit myself or others, but only if I think I can do it without getting caught.

Try to get the truth out there. If this person is blaming me for something horrible like that, they're not a true friend. And if what they did was something despicable or flat out illegal, then they need to pay the consequences for it.

Uhhhh... I'd wish for money, more courage to get over my anxieties, and safety for me, and my family and friends (if I can wish for that?)

Hole myself up somewhere and refuse to do anything or talk to anyone

Curl up in a corner and feel inferior

15) Beauty....

My family

Bold of you to assume that I'd be going to a party
In all seriousness, I'd check to make sure I had my phone, and that I look decent (I'll never look good but I can try to look passable)

I'm not opposed to eating animals and using plants and other such things for furthering our progress as humans, but I also think it should be done in moderation. I feel like humans are currently too greedy and they're screwing up the earth because of it.

Tough question. I believe it should be avoided if at all possible, but if it needs to be done in self defense or the defense of others, then it's sad but necessary.

I wouldn't want to be either since I hate lots of responsibility and I hate being in the spotlight, but if I had to pick one, I'd rather be a hero. I wouldn't want to see people hurt, especially not by my own hand, so I'd rather try saving them.

I have no idea. Maybe being vaguely creative and artistic? Eh.

Too many to count, but I guess my biggest one is that I'm afraid of absolutely everything and it makes my life ridiculously difficult. My levels of self confidence are in the negatives.

Not at all. The qualities of zodiac signs are so generalized that they could be talking about anyone. I relate to a lot of different traits in multiple different signs, and although I relate to some traits in my own sign, there are some I don't relate to. If you have to know though, I'm a virgo.
Your ability is "Pantomine Space". With this ability you can freely teleport into an inner dimension in which everything resembles simplistic drawings like those of a small child. The inner dimension uses your memories to create fantasies of real life situations for you, a sort of imagined reality to cope with the real. Your tyranical boss might appear as a dragon which you must slay with a sword, your upset lover might be jubilant and forgiving. While the effects of this ability can be theraputic, caution is advised, as the more time one spends in this dimension the more one looses track of time and reality, becoming increasinglylost in the dimension's fantasy until they are unable and unwilling to leave, if they even have a distinction from reality at all. Once per week, you can bring someone else with you here. A strong will can allow one to escape on their own though.

Your ability is "Pantomine Space". With this ability you can freely teleport into an inner dimension in which everything resembles simplistic drawings like those of a small child. The inner dimension uses your memories to create fantasies of real life situations for you, a sort of imagined reality to cope with the real. Your tyranical boss might appear as a dragon which you must slay with a sword, your upset lover might be jubilant and forgiving. While the effects of this ability can be theraputic, caution is advised, as the more time one spends in this dimension the more one looses track of time and reality, becoming increasinglylost in the dimension's fantasy until they are unable and unwilling to leave, if they even have a distinction from reality at all. Once per week, you can bring someone else with you here. A strong will can allow one to escape on their own though.
Really creative and interesting, thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back