Other Idea Creates You a (super?)Power (Quizz)

Should I make more things like this?

• Total voters
1) What is justice to you?
When people end up getting what they deserve- the good end up rewarded, and the evil end up punished.

2) What is victory to you?
Defeating your enemy/obstacle

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
If I had the chance to ponder it, I'd probably go for the hero since they have saved a lot more people in their life, and by keeping him alive more people would be saved in the long run.

However since I wouldn't have time to think that through, the child.

4) What is your favorite animal? Why?
Bush Viper- beautiful, silent, and deadly creatures.

5) What is your favorite color?
Jade

6) What is your favorite roleplaying genre?
Fantasy

7) Describe your ideal home
Cozy, on the smaller side, and equipped with the latest technology

8) What is the most important quality to have in battle?
Stealth (why dive in head-first when you can catch your opponent off guard with less danger to yourself?)

9)What role would you rather have in a teamfight?
A marksman

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?
Use it if it can't be traced back to you- or only use it in private/nobody is watching.

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?
Reveal the truth. If they were actually a friend they wouldn't have blamed me to begin with.

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?
1) Make it so everything I say would be believable when I want it to be
2) The ability to turn invisible
3) Age till 21 than stay that way forever (immortality)

13) When most afraid you...
End up talking too much

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...
Tend to avoid it until it is really dire

15) Beauty....
A) Is in the eye of the beholder
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

16) Above all else, you put your trust in...
How much I can get myself out of a situation/negate the negative consequences

17) Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check...
What kind of food would be there

18) What is your stance on animals and plants?
We need both to survive

19) What is your stance on killing?
Only if there's an amazing purpose behind it/no choice

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?
Vigilante/antihero, think I'd have a more grayish morality than a hero would

21) What is your main quality,in your opinion?
My ability to bullshit/get out of a surprising number of situations

22) What is your biggest flaw, in your opinion?
My lack of investment

23) Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign?
Yes and Sagittarius
Your ability is "Perception Paradox". With this ability, you can plainly convince people to ignore your actions, memories of you, any sense perceiving your or even just the awareness that you are there by communicating so verbally to them. Just by saying "You are not seeing me" or "I am not here" you may force someone's mind to ignore the fact you are there. However, the ability is unable to mask sound.

Justice is a foolish concept created by the weak in order to protect themselves against those more powerful by uniting under a veil of rules and conduct. A shackle preventing the strong from unleashing their true potential, one that shall never chain me down.

Victory is simply another conquest, one of the many I will attain in my quest for greatness.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?

I’d let them all die and let the criminal be free if that is what it takes to achieve my goals. If they prove useful then I will save them, but they are a useless distraction otherwise.

Man of course. They think themselves superior, but no creature is as self destructive as they are. They fight over imaginary lines, wage wars for false deities, and commit genocide for power, and yet they have the gall to call themselves proud and noble? How could I not enjoy their foolishness?

The endless black of the ever consuming void.

Living the life of a worthless mortal spending their entire pointless and meaningless life trying to find meaning where there is none. (Modern)

The cold embrace of an event horizon, free from all the taint and filth calle humanity.

To read the intent of your opponents. For once I’ve set my eyes on them, they have already lost.

As much as I would love to crush their skulls beneath my feet and feel their still beating hearts in my hands, my talents are most apparent when I infiltrate my opponent’s mind, be it with surgical precision or with overwhelming force.

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?

Let them come, for all they would endanger is their selves.

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?

Then I shall end him myself.

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?

I will wish for it’s destruction. How dare such a lowly being demand that I follow it’s rule?

Destroy that which had the stupidity to even try frighten me.

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...

Break their minds and feast on their souls

15) Beauty....
Is in the eye of the beholder, and in my eyes, nothing is more beautiful than oblivion.

The enivitability of the end.

Whether I’ve thoroughly exterminated everyone.

They are servicable

A means to an end, a very effective one

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?

Herosim is just so overrated. I need no reason to do what I do, and if that makes me a villain, then so be it.

My desire for the end

Well, I suppose not being able to feel anything.

No.

(Man, I went full chuuni with this one)
"Edgy Translator...of Dark Dark" is your ability. The ability creates a field that causes all sentences to get translated into the edgiest, most chuuni way possible.

Justice is a tool to justify punishing those who will harm the common man.

Victory is complete domination over an opponent where there is no doubt in anyone's mind as to who won.

I would save my close family member.

My favorite anime is the tiger. I just enjoy the color and reputation of the cat. Plus, have you heard a tiger's roar? It's just amazing.

Red because I enjoy the warmth and intensity.

I enjoy a slice-of-life role play. A character-driven roleplay with small, self-driven plots that may be something as mundane as getting the last dish on sale to being mugged.

My ideal home is something with enough room to be customizable but small enough to be manageable.

I believe the most important quality in battle is to be flexible in both mind and body.

I would take a ranged-offensive role that takes some finesse and little damage.

I would use my powers.

I would let the truth be told.

An undying work ethic
Sound of mind
Being a thorough person

put on a straight face or smile.

work until I can confront that something as an equal.

15) Beauty....
C) Is my middle name

myself.

that I have a gift for the host.

They're resources.

It should be avoided but used when necessary.

I would want to be a superhero.

21) What is your main quality, in your opinion?
I like to think my main quality is my ability to fake confidence.

My biggest flaw is my thoughtlessness.

I think it's fun to believe in the zodiac. I'm a Taurus.

Justice is a tool to justify punishing those who will harm the common man.

Victory is complete domination over an opponent where there is no doubt in anyone's mind as to who won.

I would save my close family member.

My favorite anime is the tiger. I just enjoy the color and reputation of the cat. Plus, have you heard a tiger's roar? It's just amazing.

Red because I enjoy the warmth and intensity.

I enjoy a slice-of-life role play. A character-driven roleplay with small, self-driven plots that may be something as mundane as getting the last dish on sale to being mugged.

My ideal home is something with enough room to be customizable but small enough to be manageable.

I believe the most important quality in battle is to be flexible in both mind and body.

I would take a ranged-offensive role that takes some finesse and little damage.

I would use my powers.

I would let the truth be told.

An undying work ethic
Sound of mind
Being a thorough person

put on a straight face or smile.

work until I can confront that something as an equal.

15) Beauty....
C) Is my middle name

myself.

that I have a gift for the host.

They're resources.

It should be avoided but used when necessary.

I would want to be a superhero.

I like to think my main quality is my ability to fake confidence.

My biggest flaw is my thoughtlessness.

I think it's fun to believe in the zodiac. I'm a Taurus.
Your ability is "Infinite Diligence" . Your body is fueled by an undending supply of stamina, alllowing you both to continually train without rest, and to overcome human limitations in the effectiveness and continuity of that training.

Last edited:
Justice is, and always will be, an innate desire for the moral to exact retribution against the immoral. To right past wrongs and to correct perceived injustices.

Victory is achieving your goals or objectives with minimal loss regardless of if they align with conventional goals or ambitions.

3) You are a hero... What do you do?
I save my close family member. There's no bond stronger than blood.

Rabbits because they're cute, live a carefree life, know how to have a good time, and aren't afraid to fight for their right to exist.

White.

Fantasy or Nation building.

7) Describe your ideal home.
A quiet two story, five bedroom, two bathroom house in a safe suburb with a two car port and walking distance from both a church and a cafe.

A clear head. It's easy to become overwhelmed by everything that's going on and in the chaos is where mistakes are made.

9) What role would you rather have in a teamfight?
In the thick of it protecting those who depend on me and commanding those who don't.

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power... What do you do?
I keep it a secret and use it only when it must be used. Life or death situations.

11) Your best friend blamed you... What do you do?
Honesty is the best policy. If the truth hurts them more than their lies hurt me that's just how it has to go.

12) A genie offers you three wishes... What are your three wishes?
For the motivation to do things for myself without a genie's wishes being used.

Lock up and assess the situation.

Approach it as I would anything else. Calmly and with determination.

15) Beauty....
E) is everywhere

A higher power.

For my keys and phone.

They're beautiful but also delicious.

It is never okay to kill another person but there are times where it's necessary.

A superhero because it's far too easy to fall into temptation and the world always needs more heroes.

My passionate nature.

I think with my heart more than my head.

No but I'm an Aries.

Justice is, and always will be, an innate desire for the moral to exact retribution against the immoral. To right past wrongs and to correct perceived injustices.

Victory is achieving your goals or objectives with minimal loss regardless of if they align with conventional goals or ambitions.

3) You are a hero... What do you do?
I save my close family member. There's no bond stronger than blood.

Rabbits because they're cute, live a carefree life, know how to have a good time, and aren't afraid to fight for their right to exist.

White.

Fantasy or Nation building.

7) Describe your ideal home.
A quiet two story, five bedroom, two bathroom house in a safe suburb with a two car port and walking distance from both a church and a cafe.

A clear head. It's easy to become overwhelmed by everything that's going on and in the chaos is where mistakes are made.

9) What role would you rather have in a teamfight?
In the thick of it protecting those who depend on me and commanding those who don't.

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power... What do you do?
I keep it a secret and use it only when it must be used. Life or death situations.

11) Your best friend blamed you... What do you do?
Honesty is the best policy. If the truth hurts them more than their lies hurt me that's just how it has to go.

12) A genie offers you three wishes... What are your three wishes?
For the motivation to do things for myself without a genie's wishes being used.

Lock up and assess the situation.

Approach it as I would anything else. Calmly and with determination.

15) Beauty....
E) is everywhere

A higher power.

For my keys and phone.

They're beautiful but also delicious.

It is never okay to kill another person but there are times where it's necessary.

A superhero because it's far too easy to fall into temptation and the world always needs more heroes.

My passionate nature.

I think with my heart more than my head.

No but I'm an Aries.
"Achiever" is your ability. With this power, you can do anything so long as make yourself firmly believe that you can, excluding altering reality or your own power. However, should even the slightest doubt creep into your mind as you attempt to use the ability, you will be permanently and entirely locked out of doing whatever it was, even with the ability, forever, nomatter how simple the task might've otherwise been.

Justice is just another tool for one to get their way. Due to Justice being truly Blind.

Victory is when one sits above those who seek to obstruct their goals.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?

I would save my family member since I don't really know these people.

I love sharks due to both their variety and how they go about always moving forward. Now, this is due to them dying if they don't but its still neat and they are adorable.

I love the color Orange

Fantasy by far.

A nice little five bedroom home with trees around the property for privacy. There would also be an indoor pool, a fully updated kitchen, and excellent internet service.

A plethora of ways to escape or end the fight quickly.

Whatever role would help us win with the least amount of effort and with the most overwhelming victory.

Try to keep it hidden but, use it to better myself in subtle ways.

I don't care about my rep all too much anyway so who cares.

1.) Invincibility
2.) The ability to survive anywhere
3.) Immortality

Laugh while looking for a way to safely get away and if not prepare to fight my way out be it mentally or physically.

Prepare as much as I can beforehand then make my way through.

15) Beauty....

D) Is overrated

Myself

If I have my Wallet, Keys, Phone, and just in case items.

Animals make great pets and food. Plants make great food and I love trees. Not enough to go around saving them but enough to enjoy looking at them.

If you can achieve your goals without doing it then great fewer people coming after you. If not then oh well.

I would become a Supervillain due to the fact most of the time being a Superhero doesn't pay and if I have a superpower why wouldn't I use it to help myself? Doesn't mean I'll go around using to harm people willy nilly but I also won't go out of my way to help anyone.

I guess mine would be how I can stay calm in most situations.

I try to avoid face to face social contact as much as possible. I fear talking to people way more than I would say jumping out of a plane and my parachute wouldn't open.

No. However it says I'm a Cancer.

An idea of everything having the same worth.

Accomplished all goals with nothing left in the way.

Save the family member/friend, I don't know the rest.

Cat, they're cute, nice, and just always been around whenever have needed comforting.(like the feistyness too)

Red(specifically Burgandy).

Not too sure, nation building I suppose.

4ish bedroom house, a bit further out in a forest but still near the town, big kitchen, and good internet speed.

Your wits, being able to get out or win quick enough.

Something that doesn't require all too much effort but still helps sufficiently.

Keep it mostly to myself but using the power for myself however I could.

Spill the truth and ruin his, I care not all too much for my reputation but if he wishes to try to ruin me I'll do it right back.

Not sure, I suppose another cat
Free food for the day
Maybe a bit of extra money

Kind of cave in and breakdown, not really able to keep self all too much together.

Rely on being superior in other certain areas.

15) Beauty....
E) is everywhere

A few select friends.

That I have all my valuables I brought along.

Tasty and pretty.

If it was necessary then so be it.

Super villain, because I can get whatever my goals are done with much less restrictions morally or such.

Having enough charisma when it matters.

Taking things too hard/seriously.

Not really sure, but I'm an Aquarius.

Last edited:

Justice is just another tool for one to get their way. Due to Justice being truly Blind.

Victory is when one sits above those who seek to obstruct their goals.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?

I would save my family member since I don't really know these people.

I love sharks due to both their variety and how they go about always moving forward. Now, this is due to them dying if they don't but its still neat and they are adorable.

I love the color Orange

Fantasy by far.

A nice little five bedroom home with trees around the property for privacy. There would also be an indoor pool, a fully updated kitchen, and excellent internet service.

A plethora of ways to escape or end the fight quickly.

Whatever role would help us win with the least amount of effort and with the most overwhelming victory.

Try to keep it hidden but, use it to better myself in subtle ways.

I don't care about my rep all too much anyway so who cares.

1.) Invincibility
2.) The ability to survive anywhere
3.) Immortality

Laugh while looking for a way to safely get away and if not prepare to fight my way out be it mentally or physically.

Prepare as much as I can beforehand then make my way through.

15) Beauty....

D) Is overrated

Myself

If I have my Wallet, Keys, Phone, and just in case items.

Animals make great pets and food. Plants make great food and I love trees. Not enough to go around saving them but enough to enjoy looking at them.

If you can achieve your goals without doing it then great fewer people coming after you. If not then oh well.

I would become a Supervillain due to the fact most of the time being a Superhero doesn't pay and if I have a superpower why wouldn't I use it to help myself? Doesn't mean I'll go around using to harm people willy nilly but I also won't go out of my way to help anyone.

I guess mine would be how I can stay calm in most situations.

I try to avoid face to face social contact as much as possible. I fear talking to people way more than I would say jumping out of a plane and my parachute wouldn't open.

No. However it says I'm a Cancer.
"Boiler" is your ability. By placing your hand on the the chest of a living creature (or equivalent) you cause them to slowly turn orange and their body start to bubble, until they explode after 5 seconds of continuous touch.

An idea of everything having the same worth.

Accomplished all goals with nothing left in the way.

Save the family member/friend, I don't know the rest.

Cat, they're cute, nice, and just always been around whenever have needed comforting.(like the feistyness too)

Red(specifically Burgandy).

Not too sure, nation building I suppose.

4ish bedroom house, a bit further out in a forest but still near the town, big kitchen, and good internet speed.

Your wits, being able to get out or win quick enough.

Something that doesn't require all too much effort but still helps sufficiently.

Keep it mostly to myself but using the power for myself however I could.

Spill the truth and ruin his, I care not all too much for my reputation but if he wishes to try to ruin me I'll do it right back.

Not sure, I suppose another cat
Free food for the day
Maybe a bit of extra money

Kind of cave in and breakdown, not really able to keep self all too much together.

Rely on being superior in other certain areas.

15) Beauty....
E) is everywhere

A few select friends.

That I have all my valuables I brought along.

Tasty and pretty.

If it was necessary then so be it.

Super villain, because I can get whatever my goals are done with much less restrictions morally or such.

Having enough charisma when it matters.

Taking things too hard/seriously.

Not really sure, but I'm an Aquarius.
"Bone Puppets" is your ability. This power allows you to raise the dead as skeleton servants. However, this can only be done once per entity, and regardless the skeletons become extremely fragile, relatively weak and lack any intelligence whatsoever, so they are really only useful for simple tasks and definitely can't fight. Maintaining the skeletons only requires a tenth of the energy of doing the tasks they do yourself.

"Boiler" is your ability. By placing your hand on the the chest of a living creature (or equivalent) you cause them to slowly turn orange and their body start to bubble, until they explode after 5 seconds of continuous touch.

This ability seems pretty cool love it.

Justice, to me, is if things are even and fairly divided equally.
When I am able to either out-smart, out-run, beat in combat, or finish a job.
I decide to catch the crimnial.
Fox, They are incredibly furry!
Purple
Dice
One with all the world's video games and TVs
The higher Attack Speed and strength.
The Medic.
I first try out the power instantly.
I take the blame.
1- I wish to release you.
Try to run
Try to identify weaknesses.
15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere
D
My skills.
That i can take anything available. IE, snacks.
They are useful to us, but we abuse the use.
Down right strange, but necessary.
Super hero, and for my vast interest in everything.
My high stamina in running actions.
My wants and will can overtake me.
23) Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign Nope.

Oh, yea just a little clarification. Does the explosion harm other things as well or is it more like vaporization? Also if so would I be immune?

Oh, yea just a little clarification. Does the explosion harm other things as well or is it more like vaporization? Also if so would I be immune?
Imagine a head blowing up in a Tarantino movie. Blood and gore everywhere. That's it.

Edit: So the person explodes, but there isn't like...an actual eplosion.

Justice, to me, is if things are even and fairly divided equally.
When I am able to either out-smart, out-run, beat in combat, or finish a job.
I decide to catch the crimnial.
Fox, They are incredibly furry!
Purple
Dice
One with all the world's video games and TVs
The higher Attack Speed and strength.
The Medic.
I first try out the power instantly.
I take the blame.
1- I wish to release you.
Try to run
Try to identify weaknesses.
15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere
D
My skills.
That i can take anything available. IE, snacks.
They are useful to us, but we abuse the use.
Down right strange, but necessary.
Super hero, and for my vast interest in everything.
My high stamina in running actions.
My wants and will can overtake me.
23) Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign Nope.

Your ability is "Sea of Fur". The ability allows you to generates a massive torrent of fur that tangles and consumes everything it passes through. The size and intensity of the consumption (from things being just held in place to outright vanishing) depend on your hunger. The hungrier you are, the more intense the ability. However, the ability is very tiring to use, so a lot of energy is required to sustain the ability.

Your ability is "Sea of Fur". The ability allows you to generates a massive torrent of fur that tangles and consumes everything it passes through. The size and intensity of the consumption (from things being just held in place to outright vanishing) depend on your hunger. The hungrier you are, the more intense the ability. However, the ability is very tiring to use, so a lot of energy is required to sustain the ability.

Wow! Impressive!

Questions-

Justice is giving the proper punishment to the people who deserve it. Justice is righting the wrongs that were done to good, honest people.

Victory is winning the war without killing the enemy. Victory is, instead, making a new friend in the enemy and bringing them to stand beside you.

If there was no restriction, I would first take the time to try and think of a way to save them all. Seeing as there is no other way, I would rather not leave them all to die, and I can easily find a way to face the villain later. Since I can only rescue one room, my most likely pick would be the child. However, depending on the superhero's powers, I could just as easily rescue him and then have him help me stop the villain before the others die, even if it means I die. And then there is the family member--for me, it would depend. If it is one of my parents or older brothers, I would still save the child because they are young and still have a whole life to live. Yes, I would be saddened and scarred for life by losing a family member or friend, but I think the youngest should be saved because they hold the future. So, when it comes down to it, the youngest person locked away by the villain would be the one I would rescue (sorry for the long description).

My favorite animal is a horse. I love them because they're large animals, and yet they're so graceful and gentle. To be specific, my favorite horse breed is a Clydesdale. The reason I like them is because they are bred to be laid-back work horses and because they are one of the largest horse breeds.

My favorite color is a bright grass green, somewhere closer to yellow then green itself.

Fantasy. I've always loved being stuck in a world so much unlike my own that it manages to draw me out of reality for a while. Reality is for the weak!

A well sized island house right on the shores of a beach but with land large enough where I could easily keep a horse or two. The house would have to be large enough to accommodate me and my animals. I plan on having quite a few.

Stealth. If you can sneak past the defenses, you can easily reach the person leading the soldiers (or whoever you're fighting) and take them down. Without someone to order them around, the opposing team have a lesser chance of winning. It's like killing the queen in a colony of bees.

The medic. I would rather not be in the midst of the fight, instead working on the sidelines to heal the wounded, even if the men are not my own. A man named Desmond T. Doss taught me that just because you're part of the fight doesn't mean you cannot be compassionate to the people on the other side.

I would use it when most needed but try to keep it a secret. It's like the X-men; you wait until everyone turns their heads, then you help out however you can.

Depends how close I am to that friend. If that friend has stood by my side since day one and pulled me through tough times, I would simply shut my mouth and wait for them to grow guilty, and even if they don't I would never tell. If They're someone I like but I am not very close to, then I would give them what they deserve and tell the truth.

I would probably wish for a good amount of money that I can then split among my family to help pay off a few things
Then I would wish for an empty sketchbook that never ends (basically when I think I've used up the last page, I'll flip it over and instantly another blank one will be there).
Then I would wish for an eraser that would never get smaller and could never be broken or lost.

Try to calm myself down by getting away from people and getting a good amount of fresh air, allowing myself to think properly. If I am unable to do this, fake a state of serenity and try to deal with the problem logically.

Depends on whether or not it is friendly towards me. If it is, I would ask it if it would give me advice in that area.
If it is not friendly, try to find away to avoid it. If I cannot, then I will try to defend myself while paying attention to what it is doing that is superior to me and try to incorporate that into what I'm doing.

15) Beauty....
E) is everywhere

My gut. It's helped me with a lot of things before.

I don't go to parties, but if I did, I would check to see what food is left and how much I could take home.

It's literally impossible to live without them. Not only are they both beautiful and wonderful things, but if we were to have one without the other we would die. Plants provide oxygen and food, animals provide friendship and food. Pork is delicious.

Depends on what it is for. If it's for violation or assault of any kind--but especially towards a child--then they can die in the worst way possible and I wouldn't even bat an eye.
If it is for survival or to defend yourself, then that is justified.
If it is to eat (i.e. and animal) then that's is also perfectly fine. I have no problem with eating meat.

I would prefer to be an anti-hero, actually. Somewhere in the middle. I know it's not a choice, but it's what I would pick. However, since it's a pick between the two, a superhero. I'd rather not live my life with the blood of others in my hands, I would rather die knowing I did something good for the world.

My compassion towards others--both people and animals. If I see someone or something hurting I will instantly try to find and resolve the problem, even if it may end in a fight. I don't like seeing things suffer greatly.

Existing. I don't know why I do it!
Just kidding, but in all seriousness I find my biggest flaw is how much I think. I think too much, and not in a good way.

I don't believe in it, but hey I have one, so why not use it? I'm a Taurus. I always knew I was full of bullshit...

Questions-

Justice is giving the proper punishment to the people who deserve it. Justice is righting the wrongs that were done to good, honest people.

Victory is winning the war without killing the enemy. Victory is, instead, making a new friend in the enemy and bringing them to stand beside you.

If there was no restriction, I would first take the time to try and think of a way to save them all. Seeing as there is no other way, I would rather not leave them all to die, and I can easily find a way to face the villain later. Since I can only rescue one room, my most likely pick would be the child. However, depending on the superhero's powers, I could just as easily rescue him and then have him help me stop the villain before the others die, even if it means I die. And then there is the family member--for me, it would depend. If it is one of my parents or older brothers, I would still save the child because they are young and still have a whole life to live. Yes, I would be saddened and scarred for life by losing a family member or friend, but I think the youngest should be saved because they hold the future. So, when it comes down to it, the youngest person locked away by the villain would be the one I would rescue (sorry for the long description).

My favorite animal is a horse. I love them because they're large animals, and yet they're so graceful and gentle. To be specific, my favorite horse breed is a Clydesdale. The reason I like them is because they are bred to be laid-back work horses and because they are one of the largest horse breeds.

My favorite color is a bright grass green, somewhere closer to yellow then green itself.

Fantasy. I've always loved being stuck in a world so much unlike my own that it manages to draw me out of reality for a while. Reality is for the weak!

A well sized island house right on the shores of a beach but with land large enough where I could easily keep a horse or two. The house would have to be large enough to accommodate me and my animals. I plan on having quite a few.

Stealth. If you can sneak past the defenses, you can easily reach the person leading the soldiers (or whoever you're fighting) and take them down. Without someone to order them around, the opposing team have a lesser chance of winning. It's like killing the queen in a colony of bees.

The medic. I would rather not be in the midst of the fight, instead working on the sidelines to heal the wounded, even if the men are not my own. A man named Desmond T. Doss taught me that just because you're part of the fight doesn't mean you cannot be compassionate to the people on the other side.

I would use it when most needed but try to keep it a secret. It's like the X-men; you wait until everyone turns their heads, then you help out however you can.

Depends how close I am to that friend. If that friend has stood by my side since day one and pulled me through tough times, I would simply shut my mouth and wait for them to grow guilty, and even if they don't I would never tell. If They're someone I like but I am not very close to, then I would give them what they deserve and tell the truth.

I would probably wish for a good amount of money that I can then split among my family to help pay off a few things
Then I would wish for an empty sketchbook that never ends (basically when I think I've used up the last page, I'll flip it over and instantly another blank one will be there).
Then I would wish for an eraser that would never get smaller and could never be broken or lost.

Try to calm myself down by getting away from people and getting a good amount of fresh air, allowing myself to think properly. If I am unable to do this, fake a state of serenity and try to deal with the problem logically.

Depends on whether or not it is friendly towards me. If it is, I would ask it if it would give me advice in that area.
If it is not friendly, try to find away to avoid it. If I cannot, then I will try to defend myself while paying attention to what it is doing that is superior to me and try to incorporate that into what I'm doing.

15) Beauty....
E) is everywhere

My gut. It's helped me with a lot of things before.

I don't go to parties, but if I did, I would check to see what food is left and how much I could take home.

It's literally impossible to live without them. Not only are they both beautiful and wonderful things, but if we were to have one without the other we would die. Plants provide oxygen and food, animals provide friendship and food. Pork is delicious.

Depends on what it is for. If it's for violation or assault of any kind--but especially towards a child--then they can die in the worst way possible and I wouldn't even bat an eye.
If it is for survival or to defend yourself, then that is justified.
If it is to eat (i.e. and animal) then that's is also perfectly fine. I have no problem with eating meat.

I would prefer to be an anti-hero, actually. Somewhere in the middle. I know it's not a choice, but it's what I would pick. However, since it's a pick between the two, a superhero. I'd rather not live my life with the blood of others in my hands, I would rather die knowing I did something good for the world.

My compassion towards others--both people and animals. If I see someone or something hurting I will instantly try to find and resolve the problem, even if it may end in a fight. I don't like seeing things suffer greatly.

Existing. I don't know why I do it!
Just kidding, but in all seriousness I find my biggest flaw is how much I think. I think too much, and not in a good way.

I don't believe in it, but hey I have one, so why not use it? I'm a Taurus. I always knew I was full of bullshit...
Your ability is "Fantasia of Serenity". You are able, with this ability, to materialize drawings made by young children (max age: 5) into reality. However, they will retain their original appearance. For instance, if this young child attempted to draw a dog, and you materialized it, the drawing would act, sound and even feel like a dog, however it would retain the original appearance and shape of the drawing itself.

Your ability is "Fantasia of Serenity". You are able, with this ability, to materialize drawings made by young children (max age: 5) into reality. However, they will retain their original appearance. For instance, if this young child attempted to draw a dog, and you materialized it, the drawing would act, sound and even feel like a dog, however it would retain the original appearance and shape of the drawing itself.
What a cool coincidence!! Oddly enough, not too long ago, I was thinking about writing a short story with such an idea; basically a kid who’s drawings would come to life. I never knew the power had a name!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back