Other Idea Creates You a (super?)Power (Quizz)

Should I make more things like this?

• Total voters
I feel it would be banned from group roleplays, because it forces everyone else to follow me and repeat the same scene over. Even repeating once is a big no-no - regular roleplays are slow enough already. Plus, time travel tends to be quite a headache... though that may be under "blanket bans against time powers".

It can work well in 1v1s though!

Thank you! I'll see how I can improve.

1) What is justice to you?
Justice is making the other person pay for what they did, make them feel what it’s like to be on the receiving end

2) What is victory to you?
Victory? I believe my victory would be when I can finally settle down, and stop constantly fighting

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?

The child. He still has his whole life ahead of him/her

4) What is your favorite animal? Why?

Octopus. They can camaflouge and hide, are extremely intelligent, and have 8arms. Whats

5) What is your favorite color?

i have a favorite color combination, black and gold. one color is too bland

6) What is your favorite roleplaying genre?

superhero/meta easily

7) Describe your ideal home
Hmm. Nothing too big, or too small. A large wooden mansion sounds nice . . .

8) What is the most important quality to have in battle?
Anticipation

9)What role would you rather have in a teamfight?
Tank. At least, that’s what I’m in most video games

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?
Use it, duh. It’s a superpower, for god sake, how could I not use it?

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?
Screw them. If they blame me for something they did, they’re not a friend. Rat em out

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?
1. For Taco Bell potato menu to come back ): I miss that
2. To have a superpower
3. To restart

13) When most afraid you...

Panic and run

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...

don't expect to beat them, try my best, play it honestly, after i lose, gg

15) Beauty....
A) Is in the eye of the beholder
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

D. its overrated

16) Above all else, you put your trust in...

No one really. If you want something done right, no other way to do it then by yourself

17) Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check...

are my clothes right, hair right? triple check for my phone and other items, i am extremely forgetful

18) What is your stance on animals and plants?

My personal belief on animals is that animals were made for us humans to consume, same goes for plants

19) What is your stance on killing?

I don't like it, but the cold hard reality is that sometimes, it's necessary

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?

Villain, maybe. If you have powers, why not have a little fun. Being hero is too much responsibility, and too orderly, whereas villain, you can cause chaos

21) What is your main quality,in your opinion?

My ability to read peoples emotions, and predict how/what they will do based off of that

22) What is your biggest flaw, in your opinion?

My inability to relate to people, explain my ideas properly, my inability to maintain a conversation irl, i've got quite a few

23) Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign?

I do not believe in any of that astral star stuff

Justice is making the other person pay for what they did, make them feel what it’s like to be on the receiving end

Victory? I believe my victory would be when I can finally settle down, and stop constantly fighting

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?

The child. He still has his whole life ahead of him/her

Octopus. They can camaflouge and hide, are extremely intelligent, and have 8arms. Whats

i have a favorite color combination, black and gold. one color is too bland

superhero/meta easily

Hmm. Nothing too big, or too small. A large wooden mansion sounds nice . . .

Anticipation

Tank. At least, that’s what I’m in most video games

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?
Use it, duh. It’s a superpower, for god sake, how could I not use it?

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?
Screw them. If they blame me for something they did, they’re not a friend. Rat em out

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?
1. For Taco Bell potato menu to come back ): I miss that
2. To have a superpower
3. To restart

Panic and run

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...

don't expect to beat them, try my best, play it honestly, after i lose, gg

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

D. its overrated

No one really. If you want something done right, no other way to do it then by yourself

are my clothes right, hair right? triple check for my phone and other items, i am extremely forgetful

My personal belief on animals is that animals were made for us humans to consume, same goes for plants

I don't like it, but the cold hard reality is that sometimes, it's necessary

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?

Villain, maybe. If you have powers, why not have a little fun. Being hero is too much responsibility, and too orderly, whereas villain, you can cause chaos

My ability to read peoples emotions, and predict how/what they will do based off of that

My inability to relate to people, explain my ideas properly, my inability to maintain a conversation irl, i've got quite a few

I do not believe in any of that astral star stuff

"Golden Call, Black Call" is your ability. This power comes in the form of two indestructible daggers you can summon at will. They are always sharp and while wielding them you become supernaturally proficient at wielding such weapons. With a small ritual, a person who stabs themselves in the chest with the golden dagger with miraculously not be wounded by the dagger, and become connected to you: At any time, you can temporarily transform them into a copy of yourself. As for the black dagger, it is a cursed dagger from the tales of old. If you grant a wish in return for someone's firstborn child, then cut said child with the dagger, upon perishing you can take over their body, at which point your ability will be transferred over to that child. Your golden dagger's power always transforms people into your original form, however.

question: How do you find the power? Is there a key your going off. If your coming up with this yourself, I must say Bravo, since you usually take about an hour to respond, which seems pretty short to me. If the key, what key are you going off of?

question: How do you find the power? Is there a key your going off. If your coming up with this yourself, I must say Bravo, since you usually take about an hour to respond, which seems pretty short to me. If the key, what key are you going off of?

I come up with them myself based on the impression I get off people from their answers.

These answers will be part me and part my character.

I guess I would say that justice is a situation where everyone is free and happy.

For me, it means “when a problem I’m facing has been solved”.

I know it’s selfish, but I would have to say the family member/friend.

Cats, because they’re cats.

Purple

Urban fantasy/slice of life

This is kind of a hard question, but I would say something following the “modern”/Japanese-inspired architectural style, like this

58A0D90E-4A1E-4FCD-94CE-36111234CBF1.jpeg

Probably the ability to guess what your opponent’s next move will be.

Support

Mostly keep quiet, but if there’s a situation where it’d be useful and nobody else would know, I would use it.

It depends whether my friend is actually to blame for what happened.

1. Immortality and invulnerability

2. I can see the outcome of every decision I make.

3. I become the best in every skill I attempt.

Try to calm myself down and think rationally about the problem.

Consider its strengths and weaknesses.

15) Beauty....

The concept that the Universe is consistent and somewhat predictable.

That I have my phone with me.

They’re nice to be around.

I try to avoid it.

Superhero, because why would I want to be a supervillain? Cooperation generally leads to better outcomes than trying to dominate others.

My conscientiousness.

Perfectionism

No, and Pisces.

Last edited:
I don’t know if this is enough to change your answer, but for me alone the answers to the questions would be:

When I was very young, it was blue.

See if I can think of anything to do about the problem. If yes, then anxiously try to solve it. If no, then panic on the inside but freeze up and become very quiet on the outside.

I don’t particularly care about them unless it’s my cat.

My philosophical nature.

Laziness

No, I believe in scientific rationality, but I’m a Libra.

My answers to the rest of the questions are the same.

These answers will be part me and part my character.

I guess I would say that justice is a situation where everyone is free and happy.

For me, it means “when a problem I’m facing has been solved”.

I know it’s selfish, but I would have to say the family member/friend.

Cats, because they’re cats.

Purple

Urban fantasy/slice of life

This is kind of a hard question, but I would say something following the “modern”/Japanese-inspired architectural style, like this

View attachment 813141

Probably the ability to guess what your opponent’s next move will be.

Support

Mostly keep quiet, but if there’s a situation where it’d be useful and nobody else would know, I would use it.

It depends whether my friend is actually to blame for what happened.

1. Immortality and invulnerability

2. I can see the outcome of every decision I make.

3. I become the best in every skill I attempt.

Try to calm myself down and think rationally about the problem.

Consider its strengths and weaknesses.

15) Beauty....

The concept that the Universe is consistent and somewhat predictable.

That I have my phone with me.

They’re nice to be around.

I try to avoid it.

Superhero, because why would I want to be a supervillain? Cooperation generally leads to better outcomes than trying to dominate others.

My conscientiousness.

Perfectionism

No, and Pisces.
I don’t know if this is enough to change your answer, but for me alone the answers to the questions would be:

When I was very young, it was blue.

See if I can think of anything to do about the problem. If yes, then anxiously try to solve it. If no, then panic on the inside but freeze up and become very quiet on the outside.

I don’t particularly care about them unless it’s my cat.

My philosophical nature.

Laziness

No, I believe in scientific rationality, but I’m a Libra.

My answers to the rest of the questions are the same.

Since your answers are pretty tied together for the two sets, I decided to merge them into a single ability with different modes.

Your power is “Stable/Unstable”. With this ability you can see shadowy particles over objects and people showing the instability of their future, that is, danger those objects and people are fated to be exposed to and likely to be injured by. You can move a certain amount of these between people and objects by touching them, transferring the incoming damage. You can even do this to transfer particles from yourself into objects or people, though you cannot see your own particles while they are still on you. Use this ability too much, however, and the leftover fragments of instability in you will begin to accumulate, clogging in your body and dooming you to a tragic fate you cannot avoid even with your ability if too many clog you.

Mad respect to you for doing this for over three years, dude. Imma try this out.

Ha, that's interesting. I think of this a lot, especially in terms of justice compared to revenge. Justice for me, I'd say, is having done what's necessary to prevent more harm from being done.

The phrase 'history is written by the victors' is the first thing I thought of when I read this question. So, I suppose victory is whatever you feel is 'winning'. Accomplishing your goals, in most cases.

I want to say that I'd try to catch the criminal, since letting them go would run the risk of them doing it agan, but as a spur of the moment descision, I'd most likely choose to save the close friend/family member.

At the risk of being called an edgy 14-year-old, I love wolves. No particular reason other than I relate to them.

I have two favorites- a light mint green, and fiery orange-red. Not together, of course.

i love action, especially superhero or supernatural creature-related. Something about the thrill of the fight, writing out how powers feel as they surge through the user's body is just incredibly fun.

it honestly changes with my mood. Sometimes i want something futuristic and modern in a busy city, other times I want a peaceful cottage in the woods. But if I had to settle down, probably something nice and our of the way, with modern tech but the option to use old-fashion devices as a way of living.

Level-headedness, I'd say. Not that I have it, haha. Being able to think clearly in the midst of chaos is an invaluable trait.

I'd be in the midst of the action, getting physical and letting out all my energy on the opponent.

It really depends on the power, but honestly? Mask up and just mess around with it. Whether that means trying to actively find baddies to fight, or just run around the city with it.

It depends on the situation, but they brought it upon themselves, so they need to face the consequences. I wouldn't outright snitch on them, just try to clear my own reputation, but if someone asked...

Ah, this is tricky. You're trying to balance infinite power with the risk of real life stuff, like inflation, and, you know, the laws of physics. If you wish for something to be created, someone has to have created it- it couldn't have just come from nowhere. But if I had to choose, I'd say...

1. To have flawless skin without the need for a skincare or makeup routine. Sounds vain, I know, but it saves time.
2. To have a metabolism fast enough that I'm always in perfect shape, no matter what I eat. Again, saves time, and I want to be healthy AND eat cake, dammit.
3. Free the genie, because I'm nice like that. I also can't think of any more wishes.

SIng. Whether I'm just humming, imagining, or full-blown screaming Ariana Grande, it's just a natural reflex of mine. I also sometimes tend to copy animals, like growling and stuff- it's a tic I never shook, haha.

Find a way to make their abilities in that area null while enhancing my own abilities.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

If asked this question, I'd probably jokingly say C, but in all seriousness, I couldn't tell you. Beauty has no real definition, so I suppose it can be all of these, any of these, or none of these.

Nothing. Intentions can change on a dime, the laws of physics are more flexible than you'd think, and even your own mind isn't trustworthy in most cases. It's better to just leave trust out of the equation completely.

My purse- I'm a fiend for forgetting essentials.

I mean, considering they make up most of earth and keep us humans alive, I'm all for not, y'know, killing them off.

It's necessary in some cases, whether for self defense or ensuring your own survival. I don't have an incredibly strict moral code, but taking innocent life for fun is something I'd never do.

Neither, honestly, better to just stay out of that life entirely. But if I had to choose? Probably Superhero. Not that I believe all the Hollywood garbage on how heroes always win, friendship is magic, yadda yadda. I could just never see myself commiting crime for fun. But I guess that's all in your definition of what a hero and a villain are.

Quality? Ha, what's that? But in all seriousness, I can't judge that for myself- we're our own harshest critics, and for every quality in myself, I can find a matching flaw that cancels it out. But if I had to say one off the top of my head, I'd say my ability to laugh at most anything. Keeps me from stressing out too much.

The fact that I tend to believe that most humans aren't assholes. I'll tend to see the good in people, even in the face of so much bad. I also tend to latch on to things I initially learn and have a hard time letting go from it- I'm still trying to un-learn all my harmful false beliefs from when I was young. I'm still I also use the word 'tend' way too much.

Not really, but it's fun to look at, and the aesthetics are nice. I'm a Capricorn.

Mad respect to you for doing this for over three years, dude. Imma try this out.

Well, it ain't like I'm doing it every single day, but thanks XD

Ha, that's interesting. I think of this a lot, especially in terms of justice compared to revenge. Justice for me, I'd say, is having done what's necessary to prevent more harm from being done.

The phrase 'history is written by the victors' is the first thing I thought of when I read this question. So, I suppose victory is whatever you feel is 'winning'. Accomplishing your goals, in most cases.

I want to say that I'd try to catch the criminal, since letting them go would run the risk of them doing it agan, but as a spur of the moment descision, I'd most likely choose to save the close friend/family member.

At the risk of being called an edgy 14-year-old, I love wolves. No particular reason other than I relate to them.

I have two favorites- a light mint green, and fiery orange-red. Not together, of course.

i love action, especially superhero or supernatural creature-related. Something about the thrill of the fight, writing out how powers feel as they surge through the user's body is just incredibly fun.

it honestly changes with my mood. Sometimes i want something futuristic and modern in a busy city, other times I want a peaceful cottage in the woods. But if I had to settle down, probably something nice and our of the way, with modern tech but the option to use old-fashion devices as a way of living.

Level-headedness, I'd say. Not that I have it, haha. Being able to think clearly in the midst of chaos is an invaluable trait.

I'd be in the midst of the action, getting physical and letting out all my energy on the opponent.

It really depends on the power, but honestly? Mask up and just mess around with it. Whether that means trying to actively find baddies to fight, or just run around the city with it.

It depends on the situation, but they brought it upon themselves, so they need to face the consequences. I wouldn't outright snitch on them, just try to clear my own reputation, but if someone asked...

Ah, this is tricky. You're trying to balance infinite power with the risk of real life stuff, like inflation, and, you know, the laws of physics. If you wish for something to be created, someone has to have created it- it couldn't have just come from nowhere. But if I had to choose, I'd say...

1. To have flawless skin without the need for a skincare or makeup routine. Sounds vain, I know, but it saves time.
2. To have a metabolism fast enough that I'm always in perfect shape, no matter what I eat. Again, saves time, and I want to be healthy AND eat cake, dammit.
3. Free the genie, because I'm nice like that. I also can't think of any more wishes.

SIng. Whether I'm just humming, imagining, or full-blown screaming Ariana Grande, it's just a natural reflex of mine. I also sometimes tend to copy animals, like growling and stuff- it's a tic I never shook, haha.

Find a way to make their abilities in that area null while enhancing my own abilities.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

If asked this question, I'd probably jokingly say C, but in all seriousness, I couldn't tell you. Beauty has no real definition, so I suppose it can be all of these, any of these, or none of these.

Nothing. Intentions can change on a dime, the laws of physics are more flexible than you'd think, and even your own mind isn't trustworthy in most cases. It's better to just leave trust out of the equation completely.

My purse- I'm a fiend for forgetting essentials.

I mean, considering they make up most of earth and keep us humans alive, I'm all for not, y'know, killing them off.

It's necessary in some cases, whether for self defense or ensuring your own survival. I don't have an incredibly strict moral code, but taking innocent life for fun is something I'd never do.

Neither, honestly, better to just stay out of that life entirely. But if I had to choose? Probably Superhero. Not that I believe all the Hollywood garbage on how heroes always win, friendship is magic, yadda yadda. I could just never see myself commiting crime for fun. But I guess that's all in your definition of what a hero and a villain are.

Quality? Ha, what's that? But in all seriousness, I can't judge that for myself- we're our own harshest critics, and for every quality in myself, I can find a matching flaw that cancels it out. But if I had to say one off the top of my head, I'd say my ability to laugh at most anything. Keeps me from stressing out too much.

The fact that I tend to believe that most humans aren't assholes. I'll tend to see the good in people, even in the face of so much bad. I also tend to latch on to things I initially learn and have a hard time letting go from it- I'm still trying to un-learn all my harmful false beliefs from when I was young. I'm still I also use the word 'tend' way too much.

Not really, but it's fun to look at, and the aesthetics are nice. I'm a Capricorn.

Your ability is "Misty Wonderland". At will you can expand a cloud of mist all around you for a minimum range of half a meter and a maximum range of 1 km. The mist is too thick for anyone to see more than a few inches through it, and it distorts reality within it in seemingly entirely random ways, someone who punches forward might find themselves hitting something behind them, people might spontaneously find themselves floating upside down or making animal noises, random items might spawn from the mist, sharp things may become soft while soft things could make deadly cuts... When the mists depart the distortions to reality depart as well, but any damage that resulted from it remains. If you were floating upside down you'll still be upside down but you'll stop being able to float, if you cut yourself on something soft the soft thing will no longer cut but you will still have the wound, if someone was turned into a pig they'll still be a pig etc... Being the source, while you aren't immune to the mists you are somewhat protected from its deadlier effects, and in time you can learn to control the mists to a degree through singing. Lyrics are irrelevant, but the tone and melody can somewhat guide the shape of the mists and with enough experience even the mist's effects.

*Ahem*
1. Justice to me, huh? When the wrong is punished by the right, but of course that could all come crashing down sooner or later.
2. Victory? That feel-good feeling you get after you accomplish something you were striving for.
3. Ehhhhh.....I would probably save none of them. It's like ice cream for me; I can't decide because there's too many flavors to choose from. So I just don't. So I would fail miserably.
4. Animal? Depends on the, 'real or fake' context. Real? Foxes and cats. Foxes are basically a mix of dogs and cats, with their energy and spirit like a dog, and ability to be sly and smooth like a cat. Fake? I'd have to sayyy.....either a dragon, or Cthulhu. Because dragons are majestic. And wise. And Cthulhu is an elder god (basically, it's more complicated than that but yeah).
5. Galaxy purple.
6. Fantasy roleplaying. Where I can be a catgirl ^33^
7. Ideal home? Depends on which life path I choose. If I choose a nice, light path like my prof pic, then I'll probably want a nice, small, quiet house with somebody to take care of me. If I choose a darker path, then I'll want an old, goth-looking house where I can stay with someone who also takes care of me. I'm a catgirl, that's just how it goes.
8. I would have to say reaction time. Sounds stupid to some, but the ability to react quickly can be one of the things keeping you alive.
9. Either the leader, as I've done before, or some sort of background sharpshooter, but not irl because in irl I suck at sniping. But really I'd fit anywhere you put me, as long as I have the appropriate weapon or tool necessary for the job.
10. Depends on the power. Honestly, if it were the ability to walk through walls, I'd use it every chance I could when nobody would be around. Also, if it were invisibility, then I'd only use it if I were about to be caught doing something. What are they gonna do, catch me being invisible?
11. Let the truth get out. They weren't really a good friend in that scenario, and depending on how bad my reputation would be ruined, I'd drop the hammer on them. Not literally, but you know what I mean.
12. I would overthink everything and not wish anything.
13. Go in my most defensive attack mode. You corner me, you won't survive. Figuratively. Not literally.
14. Get as much information as I can, and use everything I can.
15. D. Nobody needs beauty to be amazing people.
16. My train of thought, and how I have the ability to overthink everything and outsmart people in the process.
17. If I even want to be there.
18. My stance? They're important for the planet.
19. Killing? No comment. Not that I've killed anyone, but it just depends on the situation.
20. Neither, both are overrated and boring.
21. I would say empathy like the last person before me, but it isn't my best quality. I have loads of creativity, which is probably the best thing about me.
22. Hmmm...overthinking everything.
23. I do believe in the Zodiac, and I'm a Pisces.

Your ability is "Myriad Psyche". You possess four small cat statues representing different aspects of your psyche. When you will it or upon your death, some part of you that emphasizes the represented aspect of the psyche is transferred into the statue, allowing the first person that touches it to have you subconsciously imprinted on them. This will not directly influence them other than when they tap into certain emotional states or they allow it, you temporarily possess them. While possessed their bodies attain some cat-like features and mannerisms, and you control their body as you wish for as long as the emotion subsists. For instance, if someone who touched a statue containing your "rage" then you could possess them when the person experiences intense rage. You are only linked to 1 person per statue at a time and can only transfer between people upon the death of a person you are linked to, or with a small ritual done between the person you are currently linked to and a new willing host.

All the different parts of you have their memories linked and are guaranteed to be "you" in a metaphysical sense. Before your ability activates for the first time, you can transfer the statue's power onto some other object that thematically aligns with it.

Justice isn't necessarily "an eye for an eye" - it's people getting what they deserve according to how morally right or wrong what they did was.. but you can't murder someone for murdering someone xD

Accomplishing a goal that's important to you

My family/friend, I won't risk their life

A koala. They're cuddly. Unlike me lol

Green

Dystopian sci-fi, romance, and fantasy

Like, a log cabin in the woods, but make it big so I can fit a library

The firm belief that you are going to win

Idk what this is :(

Use it, but only when it could majorly benefit me or someone I care about - I wouldn't be reckless.

Yell at them in private, get my frustrations out, then just let it be. Probably forgive them later and make things right.

To be able to see the beauty in everything, to suddenly wake up with an incredible talent of any nature, and for riches to do with what I choose

TAKE DEEP BREATHS IN THROUGH THE NOSE OUT THROUGH THE MOUTH IN THROUGH THE NOSE OUT THROUGH THE- AHHHH NIIQWFUENVLIE

Don't let myself get discouraged heading in, but don't get my hopes up. Also, try and learn something to get 'em next time.

15) Beauty.... is both of these

A) in the eye of the beholder
B) Coming from within

Nothing.

The time. I'm probably late.

Depends on the type. I find many fascinating, some beautiful, some terrifying, and some rather delicious.

It is never okay to take someone's life away, regardless of what they have done. (Unless they ate the last cookie. Then call in the fucking assassins.)

Neither. I'll be a superneutral and do whatever the hell I'd like.

Creativity, compassion

Laziness, easily discouraged

Nope. But I'm an aquarius, in case you still care.

Justice isn't necessarily "an eye for an eye" - it's people getting what they deserve according to how morally right or wrong what they did was.. but you can't murder someone for murdering someone xD

Accomplishing a goal that's important to you

My family/friend, I won't risk their life

A koala. They're cuddly. Unlike me lol

Green

Dystopian sci-fi, romance, and fantasy

Like, a log cabin in the woods, but make it big so I can fit a library

The firm belief that you are going to win

Idk what this is :(

Use it, but only when it could majorly benefit me or someone I care about - I wouldn't be reckless.

Yell at them in private, get my frustrations out, then just let it be. Probably forgive them later and make things right.

To be able to see the beauty in everything, to suddenly wake up with an incredible talent of any nature, and for riches to do with what I choose

TAKE DEEP BREATHS IN THROUGH THE NOSE OUT THROUGH THE MOUTH IN THROUGH THE NOSE OUT THROUGH THE- AHHHH NIIQWFUENVLIE

Don't let myself get discouraged heading in, but don't get my hopes up. Also, try and learn something to get 'em next time.

15) Beauty.... is both of these
A) in the eye of the beholder
B) Coming from within

Nothing.

The time. I'm probably late.

Depends on the type. I find many fascinating, some beautiful, some terrifying, and some rather delicious.

It is never okay to take someone's life away, regardless of what they have done. (Unless they ate the last cookie. Then call in the fucking assassins.)

Neither. I'll be a superneutral and do whatever the hell I'd like.

Creativity, compassion

Laziness, easily discouraged

Nope. But I'm an aquarius, in case you still care.

Your power is “O-Rex-o, the cookie king”. With this ability you can turn anything into cookies with a thought so long as you can perceive it with one of your senses. You could turn buildings, bullets, even body parts into cookie. They retain their shape, and if they were attached to anything they remain attached. You could also regulate the type of cookie, but only to a small extent: you could make a cookie with chocolate chips or one with almonds, but you couldn’t stretch into a “a gold cookie” or “computer cookies”. Your power has two major limitations though: One, you can’t reverse it. If you turn something into cookie, it can’t be changed. Even if someone had a healing power or some curse removing power they couldn’t do anything, because what you did was fundamentally alter the nature of what you transformed, not damage it or inflict something external like a curse. Second, the only thing you are changing is the material. While an arm turned into cookie will obviously not continue to work, a bullet that is shot and turned into a cookie mid-flight will no longer be metal, but it will retain its previous speed.

You also get the secondary power of never having to deal with cookie messages when browsing ever again.

When the morally wrong are convicted in such a way that they can't deny they've lost against those who are morally correct.

When I completely crush the opponent's motivation that compelled them to fight me in the first place, since I know I likely can't beat them in a physical brawl.

Considering the superhero's fallen into the same trap, I can't trust him to be able to rescue anyone else from theirs. I would save the child, since they have the longest life ahead of them and they deserve to live that out. My friends and family would understand.

The otter, because they're able to live carefree lives on the water without worry about much being a predator in their own right.

Purple.

Medieval Action/Adventure

A small one-floor house would suit me nicely, as long as I have all I need to live.

The will to fight.

Strategist/Support.

I keep it secret for the greater good, only using it when I know I'm alone or when it's absolutely necessary.

If they're willing to pin the blame on me that fast instead of hearing out my side of the story, they're no longer my best friend, are they? I'm willing to tell everyone the truth.

One: An indomitable will.
Two: Flesh that cannot be pierced by any attack.
Three: Infinite wisdom.

Grit my teeth and face my fears. I can't show I'm scared or it'll just weigh down everyone around me and give whatever I'm facing an opening.

Attempt to find what they're weak in before the confrontation so I can use it to my advantage.

15) Beauty....

Nothing more than the ground I stand on and the gravity that holds me there.

That I won't be the first or last one there.

They're great.

I'd only consider it if I absolutely had to, say if I were facing someone who aimed to kill me.

Superhero. I would become one to protect the people who I care for.

21) What is your main quality, in your opinion?
I'm a critical thinker, so I tend to be thorough when it comes to weighing options.

I lack social skills, so it's hard to get my point across without sounding like a machine.

I believe it can have an influence on how people act, but only because that's how they think they should act. I am an Aquarius.

No bad deed goes unpunished. No good deed goes unrewarded.

Achieving the goal.

Save family/friend

Penguins. Love 'em waddling.

Green

Fantasy

Big enough to hold a party for the entire extended family, but not big enough to feel very lonely when I'm alone. Wide open frontyard with beautiful garden so neighbor will not hesitate to say hello to me, I'm terrible at initiating conversation.

The confidence on yourself.

In MOBA term, tanky fighter, or juggernaut.

I will use it sparsely to help people.

I will take the hit, I'm a pushover.

Lots of money, courage and health.

Run

Set traps

15) Beauty....
D) Is overrated

Someone who trust in me

The partyholder

Yummy...

For survival, yes. For fun, no.

Superhero, I want honest money.

Patience

Lack of motivation

No, but mine is capricorn

When the morally wrong are convicted in such a way that they can't deny they've lost against those who are morally correct.

When I completely crush the opponent's motivation that compelled them to fight me in the first place, since I know I likely can't beat them in a physical brawl.

Considering the superhero's fallen into the same trap, I can't trust him to be able to rescue anyone else from theirs. I would save the child, since they have the longest life ahead of them and they deserve to live that out. My friends and family would understand.

The otter, because they're able to live carefree lives on the water without worry about much being a predator in their own right.

Purple.

Medieval Action/Adventure

A small one-floor house would suit me nicely, as long as I have all I need to live.

The will to fight.

Strategist/Support.

I keep it secret for the greater good, only using it when I know I'm alone or when it's absolutely necessary.

If they're willing to pin the blame on me that fast instead of hearing out my side of the story, they're no longer my best friend, are they? I'm willing to tell everyone the truth.

One: An indomitable will.
Two: Flesh that cannot be pierced by any attack.
Three: Infinite wisdom.

Grit my teeth and face my fears. I can't show I'm scared or it'll just weigh down everyone around me and give whatever I'm facing an opening.

Attempt to find what they're weak in before the confrontation so I can use it to my advantage.

15) Beauty....

Nothing more than the ground I stand on and the gravity that holds me there.

That I won't be the first or last one there.

They're great.

I'd only consider it if I absolutely had to, say if I were facing someone who aimed to kill me.

Superhero. I would become one to protect the people who I care for.

21) What is your main quality, in your opinion?
I'm a critical thinker, so I tend to be thorough when it comes to weighing options.

I lack social skills, so it's hard to get my point across without sounding like a machine.

I believe it can have an influence on how people act, but only because that's how they think they should act. I am an Aquarius.

Your power is “Certain Will”. One per day, you can set one goal for yourself, and the power will make you unstoppable until you achieve it. No accident or action of another will be able to stop you, nor will anyone or anything be able to affect your mind or will while you are in the process of it- yourself included. The only restrictions to what you can choose in terms of power regard what is fundamentally impossible to complete in a day by its own nature or because it surpasses nature. You can’t simply decide you will gain magic powers because those are outside of the common laws of reality, and you can’t decide you will be elected president that day because that process itself takes more than one day. However, if you decided you would kill a person on the other side of the globe you could do it, and no one will be able to stop you. You can also command your body, as your goal to the day, to simply not age or get sick and this goal would be respected by the ability. The exact line in the sand is something you will have to figure out yourself, but you have the safety at least that in cases where the ability finds it impossible it will simply not activate - after all if you fail to achieve the goal even with the ability active then you risk becoming forever trapped attempting to achieve the impossible, to achieve that goal not currently but in the past.

No bad deed goes unpunished. No good deed goes unrewarded.

Achieving the goal.

Save family/friend

Penguins. Love 'em waddling.

Green

Fantasy

Big enough to hold a party for the entire extended family, but not big enough to feel very lonely when I'm alone. Wide open frontyard with beautiful garden so neighbor will not hesitate to say hello to me, I'm terrible at initiating conversation.

The confidence on yourself.

In MOBA term, tanky fighter, or juggernaut.

I will use it sparsely to help people.

I will take the hit, I'm a pushover.

Lots of money, courage and health.

Run

Set traps

15) Beauty....
D) Is overrated

Someone who trust in me

The partyholder

Yummy...

For survival, yes. For fun, no.

Superhero, I want honest money.

Patience

Lack of motivation

No, but mine is capricorn

"Hyberning Shield" is your ability. This ability has two primary components. First, you a degree of control over your sleep, allowing to instantly fall asleep on command, to set a time for exactly how much you'll sleep, and to "save" sleep for later use, granting you energy in lieu of regular sleep (which since that energy is gained instantly probably results in a net increase in time asleep, but it does mean you get to manage when that is). Second, the ability makes you indestructible, transforming all damage your body would receive into exhaustion instead. Exhaustion will make you act more and more tired, but even asleep your body will continue to transform damage into it, and you will have to do nothing but sleep more to wear it off. The catch is that if you become too exhausted from this, it will override most of the first part of the ability, forcing you to fall asleep and remain asleep until you've fully recovered from the exhaustion. Bodily damage here counts wounds and diseases alike, but it does not count for anything of internal origin like aging.

Justice is the inevitable consequence one gets for doing something wrong or something that negatively effects others. It be through a system, or through karma, Justice will hit you whether you like it or not.

Victory to me is the feeling you get when you reach a goal, it be a small one, or maybe someone else's, when you reach a goal, it feels good usually, and if it doesn't, something is up. Reaching something should feel rewarding, it be a sigh of relief you feel, or overwhelming energy, not the same as before or maybe even worse than before. Unless your goal is to feel terrible.

I'd save the close family/friend because they're important to me and I'd feel bad about who I save no matter what, so might as well be the one person I know and care about.

Blobfish because they're chill and while are known to be the world's ugliest animal really aren't that bad to me and are just living their lives unbothered. They probably don't even know that's what people think of them lol. I wish that was me.

Mahogany

It's stuck between fandom and realistic because i love my fandoms but I also love making characters that play out in certain ways and sometimes are similar to me, it releases some energy for me.

A nice single family home that's earthquake proof, cold/snow proof, and has soundproofing on the walls so everyone is allowed to be loud without too much complaint. Idk about the amount of bedrooms, but i know enough for there to be an extra 2 for an office and guest room. As long as the laundry isn't in the kitchen either everything is fine lol.

Intelligence, it's not just about outsmarting your opponents, but knowing if it's logical to surrender or cut a deal. This also includes emotional intelligence and if your men should leave or not because of trauma and if it's worth to continue.

Support/dps, I think I'd be powerful in supporting others and helping them (like i am irl) but I can also pack my own punch in a way. I work best doing both and pushing the team and keeping space with my dps but also keeping my friends up and going with buffs and other things like shields and debuffs on enemies.

I tell all my closest friends that I trust about it and if necessary use it, but otherwise stay as normal as I can with it. In the case someone or something catches my powers that i don't want to, I'm either pretending they're crazy or getting a new identity for the protection of myself and those that I love.

I'll take the blame, but if they do it again or do something that betrays my trust or hurts me terribly, then they're not my friend anymore, and their secret is out.

I wish I had the fully functioning body of the opposite sex
I wish I had impressive writing skills
I wish I had impressive musical skills (singing, playing, in general)

Go survival instinct mode and try to save myself and others to the best of my ability, the moment I get a moment to myself I breakdown.

Hope things go okay and in the end try to just have fun because I know it probably won't end well for me.

15) Beauty....
E) is everywhere

My friends and their abilities to succeed and lead lovely lives. (ouu alliteration)

Hair, outfit, necessary items, in that order

I love both and think when eating either you should give back in some way to the environment. It's also nice to help and care for nature, but if you focus on it too much I think you'll end up forgetting that us humans still have our own issues that we need to fix first. You gotta put on your mask before you help someone else.

Killing is interesting, I don't think it's fundamentally wrong but it can do terrible things to people mentally. I personally don't plan on killing anything more than plants in my life and if I end up hurting a person or animal in that way, I'd want to find a way to give back (either to organizations the family if a person, anything) even though I know it doesn't give the life back. If it was a person or animal trying to hurt me, I'd still feel bad, but overall less regretful of protecting myself or the ones I love. For example, I love dogs, but I'd punt one without hesitation if was trying to hurt me or the ones I care for. Same goes for if someone or something was trying to take a life.

I wrote a whole thing for both and then realized i think I'd be an anti hero lol. Not a straight hero because I wouldn't be doing inherently good things all the time, but do like helping people and have a bit of a death wish so i don't mind throwing myself into danger for others. What makes me a non-hero is that I would also take revenge on those in communities who hurt others and cause general pain, and ruin their lives in various ways that are definitely not heroic (killing is last resort tho). Kind of like deadpool in a way.

My helpfulness and determination to help others, even though I have zero motivation to help myself.

My lack of motivation and and self destructiveness in response to those that want to help me but still hurt me in the process.

I think it's a fun thing and do see my own qualities in some ways in the zodiac, but I also think that the ones that hate it and trash it are also the people that don't know full charts and have zero idea what a rising sign and moon sign are lol. Overall though, I know a bit and do like looking at things, but take it with a grain of salt.

Justice is the inevitable consequence one gets for doing something wrong or something that negatively effects others. It be through a system, or through karma, Justice will hit you whether you like it or not.

Victory to me is the feeling you get when you reach a goal, it be a small one, or maybe someone else's, when you reach a goal, it feels good usually, and if it doesn't, something is up. Reaching something should feel rewarding, it be a sigh of relief you feel, or overwhelming energy, not the same as before or maybe even worse than before. Unless your goal is to feel terrible.

I'd save the close family/friend because they're important to me and I'd feel bad about who I save no matter what, so might as well be the one person I know and care about.

Blobfish because they're chill and while are known to be the world's ugliest animal really aren't that bad to me and are just living their lives unbothered. They probably don't even know that's what people think of them lol. I wish that was me.

Mahogany

It's stuck between fandom and realistic because i love my fandoms but I also love making characters that play out in certain ways and sometimes are similar to me, it releases some energy for me.

A nice single family home that's earthquake proof, cold/snow proof, and has soundproofing on the walls so everyone is allowed to be loud without too much complaint. Idk about the amount of bedrooms, but i know enough for there to be an extra 2 for an office and guest room. As long as the laundry isn't in the kitchen either everything is fine lol.

Intelligence, it's not just about outsmarting your opponents, but knowing if it's logical to surrender or cut a deal. This also includes emotional intelligence and if your men should leave or not because of trauma and if it's worth to continue.

Support/dps, I think I'd be powerful in supporting others and helping them (like i am irl) but I can also pack my own punch in a way. I work best doing both and pushing the team and keeping space with my dps but also keeping my friends up and going with buffs and other things like shields and debuffs on enemies.

I tell all my closest friends that I trust about it and if necessary use it, but otherwise stay as normal as I can with it. In the case someone or something catches my powers that i don't want to, I'm either pretending they're crazy or getting a new identity for the protection of myself and those that I love.

I'll take the blame, but if they do it again or do something that betrays my trust or hurts me terribly, then they're not my friend anymore, and their secret is out.

I wish I had the fully functioning body of the opposite sex
I wish I had impressive writing skills
I wish I had impressive musical skills (singing, playing, in general)

Go survival instinct mode and try to save myself and others to the best of my ability, the moment I get a moment to myself I breakdown.

Hope things go okay and in the end try to just have fun because I know it probably won't end well for me.

15) Beauty....
E) is everywhere

My friends and their abilities to succeed and lead lovely lives. (ouu alliteration)

Hair, outfit, necessary items, in that order

I love both and think when eating either you should give back in some way to the environment. It's also nice to help and care for nature, but if you focus on it too much I think you'll end up forgetting that us humans still have our own issues that we need to fix first. You gotta put on your mask before you help someone else.

Killing is interesting, I don't think it's fundamentally wrong but it can do terrible things to people mentally. I personally don't plan on killing anything more than plants in my life and if I end up hurting a person or animal in that way, I'd want to find a way to give back (either to organizations the family if a person, anything) even though I know it doesn't give the life back. If it was a person or animal trying to hurt me, I'd still feel bad, but overall less regretful of protecting myself or the ones I love. For example, I love dogs, but I'd punt one without hesitation if was trying to hurt me or the ones I care for. Same goes for if someone or something was trying to take a life.

I wrote a whole thing for both and then realized i think I'd be an anti hero lol. Not a straight hero because I wouldn't be doing inherently good things all the time, but do like helping people and have a bit of a death wish so i don't mind throwing myself into danger for others. What makes me a non-hero is that I would also take revenge on those in communities who hurt others and cause general pain, and ruin their lives in various ways that are definitely not heroic (killing is last resort tho). Kind of like deadpool in a way.

My helpfulness and determination to help others, even though I have zero motivation to help myself.

My lack of motivation and and self destructiveness in response to those that want to help me but still hurt me in the process.

I think it's a fun thing and do see my own qualities in some ways in the zodiac, but I also think that the ones that hate it and trash it are also the people that don't know full charts and have zero idea what a rising sign and moon sign are lol. Overall though, I know a bit and do like looking at things, but take it with a grain of salt.

"Omnitrader" is your ability. This power lets you create trade agreements which, if done with full and proper consent of all parties and proportionality, are recognized by reality itself, which changes to accomodate. The agreement can involve any aspect of oneself, one's actions or one's possessions, including things like personality traits, gender, effort and vows. No element can be created or destroyed by this process, they can only be traded between the parties of the agreement, however under certain conditions the ability will activate on its own without requiring consent of either party:
A) If one party desires forgiveness or to atone for a wrong done, a trade will automatically be made switching something of proportional value in return for the forgiveness / atonement
B) If harm was made to or by the user of this ability, it will automatically trigger and create an agreement taking something proportional to the harm done, unless an A type agreement was already or soon to be established.

One of the elements of this agreement must always be the user of the ability.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back