Other Idea Creates You a (super?)Power (Quizz)

Should I make more things like this?

• Total voters
14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...
I don't think that there is anything bigger than me, nor smaller than me. If you're speaking about reaching higher levels, for example, climbing, then I don't even try. I am afraid of heights.

The question was about something superior in a given, undefined area. For instance someone being a better chess player than you, or someone being a better cook than you, or more attractive or smarter or anything really... just your general response when you have to face someone who is better than you at whatever you're competing at.

This seems fun! Let's try it out:

1) What is justice to you?
It is a concept that is strongly based on moral compasses. It is a state of equity rather than equality and it can be something rather subjective. Therefore, I think that, even though I have the law in higher regards, sometimes it is inefficient, and doing justice by one's own hands seems to work the best. which, indeed, can indicate a bit of moral arrogance, or pure hatred/anger. However, as mentioned before, justice is a very grey concept, and what can be righteous to me, might not be for everybody else. That's why it is important for societies to agree on a common set of values. To me, that's what justice is. Obviously, this doesn't work perfectly.

2) What is victory to you?
It's overachieving my goals, always challenge myself.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
As an asexual individual, I am not attracted to anyone, so I don't believe that there will be any person in that room. Does it influence the number of people I can save? If not, we kind of have a problem: what crimes did the criminals commit? If they are terrorists, for example, and if they have an immense potential of killing many people or causing big damage in general, then I will catch the criminals. If not, I will save that family member.

4) What is your favorite animal? Why?
I love cats. Cats are not only adorable, but they also have a magnetic personality that is fascinating for their independence, but at the same time for their astute nature. They are very elegant creatures, and, aside from what people may say, they can be very affectionate too, in their own way.

5) What is your favorite color?
Black, even though it is not a colour, technically. Rather the absence of colour.

6) What is your favorite roleplaying genre?
Horror, often with gothic and Lovecraftian elements, with a good dose of mysticism and occultism. Psychological horror and philosophy are things that are also a must on my roleplay too.

7) Describe your ideal home
I'd love to have a home where I could have many cats, but at the same time I am also a very metropolitan person, so ideally I'd have two houses: a big one, so I can have animals, that I would decorate in a rather vintage way, surrounded by woods and with a Romantic style garden, but also a comfy flat in a big city, assuming a more minimalistic approach.

8) What is the most important quality to have in battle?
Concentration. Letting your guard down can be the death of you. Also, being cold headed and not taking unnecessary risks or trying to show off. Combat must be precise and objective.

9)What role would you rather have in a teamfight?
Defensive position.

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?
That power can help other people, and, perhaps, if studied, it can even save more than just those around me. So I'd like to learn more about it and use it, not only for the ones around me, but maybe if I use it moderately, I'll be able to get some advantage about it.

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?
I expose them. Friends don't do something like that in the first place, and that person would lose all my trust and friendship after that.

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?
My three wishes do not break any rules, therefore, I don't think it will be much of a problem:
1st: Grant me the skills, hope and resilience in order to achieve my life goals.
2nd: Make my career a lucrative one.
3rd: Give me the opportunity to enjoy life.

13) When most afraid you...
I get into a deep state of panic, paralysing and not being able to move nor take decisions. Those feelings really take the best of me.

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...
I don't think that there is anything bigger than me, nor smaller than me. If you're speaking about reaching higher levels, for example, climbing, then I don't even try. I am afraid of heights.

15) Beauty....
A) Is in the eye of the beholder
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere
Option A

16) Above all else, you put your trust in...
The ones that are close to me.

17) Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check...
If I have my phone. Chances are I am being dragged to that party, so I need something to keep myself busy for the time being.

18) What is your stance on animals and plants?
Animals and plants are part of our ecosystems, and they occupy their niches. We shouldn't reduce their natural habitats for exploitation reasons, but economic activities need to keep going, as it is the base of our society. Therefore, I think that practising sustainable methods of resources' exploration is necessary. when it comes to the roles animals and plants have in our society, I think that animals had proven since a long time ago that they are essential for many reasons: friendship, agricultural work, food, scientific advancements etc. Plants are also important, as they can give us new medicines used to treat variated diseases.

19) What is your stance on killing?
Even though I defend Human Rights quite vigorously and even though I am against death penalty, I think it is justifiable in self-defence. There are also a few crimes in which I'd support it, but that's a lot on the line, and it does not compete me to say what people should die or not. I am definitely not Kira XD

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?
Honestly, I couldn't care more about doing the right or the evil thing. I live for myself and the ones that I love, and I have particularly no interest in helping others, nor to destroy other's lives. Live and let live.

21) What is your main quality,in your opinion?
Being a decent problem-solver. I like to solve problems, and often I can come up with a solution.

22) What is your biggest flaw, in your opinion?
Being a highly functional procrastinator.

23) Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign?
I am a Leo. I don't think that the position the starts were at when I was born tells anything about me, really. I am not a great enthusiast of pseudoscience, even though I think it is fascinating to explore the occultism behind them.

"Goal, Set" is your ability. By tapping the side of your head twice, you can mentally set a goal you wish to achieve. After you do, your body will enter an autopilot mode to do everything in its power to achieve that goal. While in this mode, your body has:
-Supernatural perfect spatial awareness, able to perfectly understand and track the position of everything within a small area around it
-Supernatural internal awareness. Every aspect of your body is vivid and present, though pain becomes more an alertness than a sensation. You're not so much experiencing pain as "just being aware here is pain in place X of your body".
-Incredible calculus abilities with a touch of physics injected into your mind, allowing you to much better calculate tragectories and such
-Increased reflexes and flexibility

Your own mind shuts down during this process, and only wakes up when your body has either completed the set objective or determined it is impossible in less than 24 hours.

Justice is the fair answer to a bad act.

Victory is the reason we do things in life. Its success.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?

I'd save the kid.

My favorite animal is the great white shark. I knew about them for longest.

Metallic Silver.

Adventure.

A large house.

Strength.

Front-runner.

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?

Use it sparingly.

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?

Nothing.

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?

There isn't a time limit though so I'd just abuse the living shit out of that. Or if waiting is a problem, I'll use one wish to remove the time-limit, or put the genie in a better position for the option of two wishes at my beckon call.

Dig deep.

Learn from the encounter.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

God.

my messages.

Couldn't be happier that they exist. you know how it goes.

Killing is bad.

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?

I'd like to be a superhero to help out who I can.

21) What is your main quality, in your opinion?

Open-mindedness.

Impatience.

I do not. Ophiuchus.

Last edited:
Questions- True Answers

An outline of which we know right from wrong. It's a response. What you do if someone does something opposite to your view on what is right. Okay Justice is the appropriate response to a cause generally opposing the positive side of life and all its values. In the old days they chopped the hands or fingers of thieves caught. Hahahaha!!! Pretty savage right? I think it's a public affair too. ...which is kinda obvious looking back because, well it has an effect on people. On things.

Hah! It's a win! A triumph! A reason to gloat! That spark of joy and in shadowed times, hope...! Victory is the lady in charge of holding competitions! She's the reason we strive so hard in life. Without her nothing has any meaning, and without that you can't have a life worth living. You wouldn't BE living! Victory to me is a reoccurring word in the passage one day explaining "life". Believe or not it's a core component, it keeps us open and aware, gives us reason and hope, and wills us to evolve. To grow! To become strong!!!

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?

Alright this is some missed up shit yo. Sorry for my downward dive in worthwhile vocabulary but this is seriously... Gawd dayum!!! Fudge on a memory stick!!

You know what... The first thing you stated without question was that I was a freaking hero. SO LETS GET THIS PARTY STAR-- I'd quickly assess the situation, my mind blazing with-- I'd scream like a b*tch alright?! I'd talk to the people criminals included! Why the heck would their plan include them dying as well? (You gave me Joker vibes gosh darn you...!!!!) but by the end of it... I know for a fact that their inner humanity would kick in and we'd all scream the same thing. ...well not me I'm the one b*tching, but they would want me to take that poor kid the heck outta there and gosh darn it I'd do it!!!

This isn't important but in the grieving period I would've attended all their bodiless funerals and taken all the hits like the guy I am. I may be a hero, but I understand damn well through experience how much they probably felt after that. Plus I'd be pretty messed up over my first SERIOUS "L". ...don't buy too much into that if I'm a person of influence I want to at least have the masses on my side. (That sounded worst than I thought but I won't be erasing it.)

I found it amusing how hard I tugged my brain stem for this one. Birds. I don't have a specific bird in mind -- Great White Shark!!! I like sharks!!! Okay maybe a --whale? Nope sharks. Sharks are cool. My favorite animal is the great white shark. I've known them the longest and, I can vouch for them taking us all out when evolution hits. BEWARE THE MEGALODON!!! Joking. I like that one though yeah.

Metallic Silver.

Adventure. It takes place anywhere at any time. It's a magical journey. It's mundane and wholesome. It's pointless and has little regard for your health... It gives you amicable time before you reach your destination. You are on one the moment you're made, and it ends when your life has been paid. forcefully taken or not. Eheheh. ALL THE CRINGEEE!!!

Smack dab in an undisclosed location where I can leave and comeback at any point. My door is always closed as it serves me and me alone. Technology can be found in it, ranked by entertainment value at best. It'll have all the necessary rooms with a few extras. In the kitchen the cupboard doors will have resistance from the inside, the fridge will hum in strain, and the interior of the entire thing will be crafted to greatly improve my status, the design and such limited by my comfort zone alone.

Power. Pure, concentrated, accumulated strength of character, numbers, strategy, universal need, and opposing aura. (Universal need as in luck and opposing aura as in "how one is viewed behind the smoking sticks and thunder carts". ...tanks and guns. My head hurt a little okay? I had to indulge.)

Secondary head-off! I will aid our main oppressor/s moving forward making damn sure we win this team-thing!

Be careful? Hahahaha!!! I'm all for the hype but in this case I'll probably pat logic's head and chase the shadows. I'll use it yeah, but it'll be pretty darn long before I get found out.

Seriously though depending on what it is I'm likely to go crazy and grab opportunity by the neck. I'll cater to those most disadvantaged and tilt society degree by degree!

Sheeeeeeeet...! Plot twist though. I took the blame for them, saving them from unfair circumstances. They are my best friend so it'll hurt them more than it should but we'll survive. And no I don't see this as betrayal. I see it as a plan with favorable conditions.

I see a few instances of me dying I can't lie. Hahaha!

There isn't a time limit though so I'd just abuse the living shit out of that. Or if waiting is a problem, I'll use one wish to remove the time-limit, or put the genie in a better position for the option of two wishes at my beckon call.

Just in case you wondered... I'd have wished for him to refer me to more genies or items of similar mystical origin. Hahahahah!!! It's funny because the outcome probably would be my a** dead.

Show my teeth and seek deep my bravery.

Well shit I'll try to learn from the encounter! Of course just because they're superior doesn't mean I suck so--hot dayum this is gonna be littttt!!!

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

God. Can't go wrong having come this far in life.

If my excuse for skipping out on something else that same day was solid, make sure my sneak was successful, or rerun my plan for a safe return to kill any stray thoughts. Yeet!

Killing is better than murder. Some don't see the difference to this day, but a kill is justifiable enough, and justifiable does NOT mean good. Killing is bad.

A Superhero or Supervillain. Fantastic. I'd be a superhero. I'll have a lot of time on my hands as I go about my days to research, and plan how I intend to help others. This could go either way as I won't leave myself out, but I genuinely like seeing others happy. I like seeing them do positive despite luck. So with my possibly inflated ego I'll stick small and gradually go bigger and bigger. I'd like to be a superhero to add a third party of influence.

It has to be the energy. It's never the will to do something rather to attempt it. Constantly spiraling and flipping, shifting and waving.

The energy. Hahahaa!! I get mad headaches when I get angry, and having the fire blazing in trial isn't always a good time. Saying the wrong thing becomes breathing.

I do not. Ophiuchus.

This was pretty confusing to read form the start, but you just totally lost me in questions 21 and 22....

and while I’m at it, you broke the rules about not using rule-altering wishes and about not trying to pull a fast one on the genie. So yeah, ya a** is dead. ya still get apower of course...just as soon as I can figure what you were saying.

This was pretty confusing to read form the start, but you just totally lost me in questions 21 and 22....

and while I’m at it, you broke the rules about not using rule-altering wishes and about not trying to pull a fast one on the genie. So yeah, ya a** is dead. ya still get apower of course...just as soon as I can figure what you were saying.
Ahhh sh*t. I saw this coming but not like this. Hold up.

S'ight. I rewrote my answers.

They're fundamentally the same. I just erased the extra rubbish.

Tempted to just put "I cheat the Genie anyway" as my answer. I didn't though.

Last edited:

Justice is the fair answer to a bad act.

Victory is the reason we do things in life. Its success.

I'd save the kid.

My favorite animal is the great white shark. I knew about them for longest.

Metallic Silver.

Adventure.

A large house.

Strength.

Front-runner.

Use it sparingly.

Nothing.

Dig deep.

Learn from the encounter.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

God.

my messages.

Killing is bad.

I'd like to be a superhero to help out who I can.

Open-mindedness.

Impatience.

I do not. Ophiuchus.

Shame there was such a loss of description and personality between the two versions, but I guess it couldn't be helped....

Anyway, your power is "First Step". With this power, whenever you attempt to tackle a problem in a way no one has ever thought of doing before (this includes everyone in the history of mankind whether you are aware of it or not), the universe will conspire to give you an edge. This doesn't necessarily mean you'll succeed, but if there is even a 0.00001 % chance, that chance can turn into something closer to 40%, as every chance event that could go in the favor of it working will. However, even if you fail to solve the problem, you will generally learn a crucial detail that could help solving it by more conventional means.

Shame there was such a loss of description and personality between the two versions, but I guess it couldn't be helped....

Anyway, your power is "First Step". With this power, whenever you attempt to tackle a problem in a way no one has ever thought of doing before (this includes everyone in the history of mankind whether you are aware of it or not), the universe will conspire to give you an edge. This doesn't necessarily mean you'll succeed, but if there is even a 0.00001 % chance, that chance can turn into something closer to 40%, as every chance event that could go in the favor of it working will. However, even if you fail to solve the problem, you will generally learn a crucial detail that could help solving it by more conventional means.
Hahahah! Sweet!

Yeah I enjoyed your survey. I literally typed how I speak hahah! (The first time anyway... the second time was just as requested) "First Step". I can get behind this, for sure. Thanks for the sick power!

I like how its a simple one that just passively works, and yet it keeps that complexity. Makes me feel topnotch even though I'm not actively doing anything. Dayum I really like this power!

That drop in "quality" didn't stir the final result... right?

Hahahah! Sweet!

Yeah I enjoyed your survey. I literally typed how I speak hahah! (The first time anyway... the second time was just as requested) "First Step". I can get behind this, for sure. Thanks for the sick power!

I like how its a simple one that just passively works, and yet it keeps that complexity. Makes me feel topnotch even though I'm not actively doing anything. Dayum I really like this power!

That drop in "quality" didn't stir the final result... right?

The loss didn't make you get a "worse" power, it doesn't work like that. However, I can only go from what is written in creating the powers, so naturally the final result is going to be different.

Either way, I'm glad you liked it!

Important aspect of our lives. We must always be just with our lives.

Winning something I have worked hard for

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?

As a hero, I'd try to save everybody starting with the child. Children are future.

Deer, because they look noble and I love antlers.

Turquoise

My favorite would be modern

Cold climate, stone outter walls, wooden inner walls, a giant fireplace and a space-y indoors.

Ability to learn fast.

A tank or a support usually, sometimes combination of these.

keep it secret and abuse it.

Let the dogs out.

1) I would like to have a unique enterprise idea.
2) I want to live longer than expected.
3) I would like to go farthest into space than any human was able to in our time.

I usually throw a punch when most afraid, along with a scream.

I usually approach with caution and try to learn more.

15) Beauty....
X)Is in the eye of the beholder
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

My beloved.

My friends have had good time.

Edible and tasty, some make good friends.

Not humane

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for? I think I wouldn't become a hero, I don't see myself as one. I wouldn't become a villain either, I have conscience against it. I think I'd instead become something such as Punisher. Not exactly a hero you would say, but not a villain either. I'd be that way because I prefer being left alone and am reserved.

21) What is your main quality,in your opinion? Being an excellent observer.

22) What is your biggest flaw, in your opinion? I have a short fused anger. It can go off when people I know act in certain ways.

23) Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign? I don't believe in zodiac, my sign is Gemini.

Important aspect of our lives. We must always be just with our lives.

Winning something I have worked hard for

As a hero, I'd try to save everybody starting with the child. Children are future.

Deer, because they look noble and I love antlers.

Turquoise

My favorite would be modern

Cold climate, stone outter walls, wooden inner walls, a giant fireplace and a space-y indoors.

Ability to learn fast.

A tank or a support usually, sometimes combination of these.

keep it secret and abuse it.

Let the dogs out.

1) I would like to have a unique enterprise idea.
2) I want to live longer than expected.
3) I would like to go farthest into space than any human was able to in our time.

I usually throw a punch when most afraid, along with a scream.

I usually approach with caution and try to learn more.

15) Beauty....
X)Is in the eye of the beholder
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

My beloved.

My friends have had good time.

Edible and tasty, some make good friends.

Not humane

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for? I think I wouldn't become a hero, I don't see myself as one. I wouldn't become a villain either, I have conscience against it. I think I'd instead become something such as Punisher. Not exactly a hero you would say, but not a villain either. I'd be that way because I prefer being left alone and am reserved.

21) What is your main quality,in your opinion? Being an excellent observer.

22) What is your biggest flaw, in your opinion? I have a short fused anger. It can go off when people I know act in certain ways.

23) Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign? I don't believe in zodiac, my sign is Gemini.

"Thrice Lived" is your ability. With it, you relive every single day two additional times before proceeding to the next one. Any skills, knowledge, training and anything else you acquire during any of these days, including wealth and changes in position, can at your discretion be all kept by you when the day changes. So if in one day spent reading books in the library, the next iteration you spent doing exercise, and the next you went to a casino and earned a lot of money, you'd have all three things, for instance, if you willed it. You can choose which of the iterations of your day becomes "real" before entering the next day. This is done subconsciously, however.

Justice to me is bad people paying for their crimes.

Victory to me is triumphing after a long journey of hardship and questioning.

UGH YOU JUST HAD TO HIT ME WITH A HARD ONE! I think... The veteran. They've already avoided too much danger to die right now, and they probably have PTSD! Poor vet.

If we're going with real animals, snakes. They're adorable! And if its venom is really dangerous, you can try and train it to bite people on command. If mystical, phoenixes. They're so cool despite coming from fire, and they symbolize rising from the ashes of hard times, which is really inspirational.

Purple.

Horror.

In the forest, you climb up a long rope ladder, ultimately through a square hole onto a wooden platform that goes all around the tree. You pull the ladder off of the pegs holding it up and lean on the railing for a bit, admiring the view that comes out of living in such a tall tree. Afterward, you go up a ramp with more railing to your bedroom, and relax for a while, staring up through the glass ceiling.

Eventually, you need to go to the bathroom, so you go through the left door up a similar railed ramp to the bathroom, and immediately after you do your business, you're hungry so you go back down into your bedroom, go to the right, and go up, guess what, another ramp to the kitchen. After a long day, you settle back into bed and look up at the beautiful moon and night sky, falling asleep to the crickets chirping.

Wit. No doubt. You need a plan to be able to fight! Sure, rushing in and using your weapon works sometimes, but it won't always work!

Depends on what kinda world I'm in

Depends on what the power is.

I won't tell anyone. I love my friend too much to let them deal with that. Meanwhile, I'll move to Canada and start a new life as soon as I can.

For my family to never deal with disease, heartbreak, or misfortune.
To have all memory of me erased. Birth? Gone. School life? Gone. Home life? Gone. Everything is gone.
To live in Japan.

Cry.

Rally a crowd of people who hate that thing, then fight it off, and ultimately kill it.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere
E. Not in a good way, either.

My brother.

If I'm well dressed, if I have awesome things to say written down for an argument, if I have money, and if I have a pocketknife in case I get assaulted.

BEST!

It's okay if it's done on bad people.

Joker or Harley Quinn. They're awesome, that's why.

My irritability.

My irritability.

No. If I had to, my zodiac at the time of my birth is Aries, but my zodiac right now is Pisces.

Hope this is okay. :3

Justice to me is bad people paying for their crimes.

Victory to me is triumphing after a long journey of hardship and questioning.

UGH YOU JUST HAD TO HIT ME WITH A HARD ONE! I think... The veteran. They've already avoided too much danger to die right now, and they probably have PTSD! Poor vet.

If we're going with real animals, snakes. They're adorable! And if its venom is really dangerous, you can try and train it to bite people on command. If mystical, phoenixes. They're so cool despite coming from fire, and they symbolize rising from the ashes of hard times, which is really inspirational.

Purple.

Horror.

In the forest, you climb up a long rope ladder, ultimately through a square hole onto a wooden platform that goes all around the tree. You pull the ladder off of the pegs holding it up and lean on the railing for a bit, admiring the view that comes out of living in such a tall tree. Afterward, you go up a ramp with more railing to your bedroom, and relax for a while, staring up through the glass ceiling.

Eventually, you need to go to the bathroom, so you go through the left door up a similar railed ramp to the bathroom, and immediately after you do your business, you're hungry so you go back down into your bedroom, go to the right, and go up, guess what, another ramp to the kitchen. After a long day, you settle back into bed and look up at the beautiful moon and night sky, falling asleep to the crickets chirping.

Wit. No doubt. You need a plan to be able to fight! Sure, rushing in and using your weapon works sometimes, but it won't always work!

Depends on what kinda world I'm in

Depends on what the power is.

I won't tell anyone. I love my friend too much to let them deal with that. Meanwhile, I'll move to Canada and start a new life as soon as I can.

For my family to never deal with disease, heartbreak, or misfortune.
To have all memory of me erased. Birth? Gone. School life? Gone. Home life? Gone. Everything is gone.
To live in Japan.

Cry.

Rally a crowd of people who hate that thing, then fight it off, and ultimately kill it.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere
E. Not in a good way, either.

My brother.

If I'm well dressed, if I have awesome things to say written down for an argument, if I have money, and if I have a pocketknife in case I get assaulted.

BEST!

It's okay if it's done on bad people.

Joker or Harley Quinn. They're awesome, that's why.

My irritability.

My irritability.

No. If I had to, my zodiac at the time of my birth is Aries, but my zodiac right now is Pisces.

Hope this is okay. :3

"Pariah" is your ability. With this ability, at any time, you can become a non-existence to people. Every record and memory of you will and be replaced with a version which leads to the world being as it is now, just without you being an entity in it. When you do this, you can also draw in the afflictions of people you had a connection with, pulling things like injuries, diseases and misfortune into yourself at the same time and to the same degree their memories of you are erased.
Each time you use this ability, however, your connection with humanity wanes ever so slightly. Upon your very first use, your body becomes absolutely immortal. You simply cannot die period, and any damage done to you is gradually reversed be it in the form of injury, disease or whatever else. It'll still hurt and you'll still suffer all effects form it, but you won't die and you will recover sooner or later. Using the ability excessively will gradually give your body more animalistic traits, and the way people view you will also be more and more like the treatment given to a wild animal.

- A perfect, righteous judgement on both good and evil by a perfect, righteous judge of both good and evil.

- Not sure about this one - perhaps a step taken towards the finish line, regardless of whether it feels like success or failure?

Oh dang. Probably pray about it! I think I'd eventually be led to rescue the three criminals (the child would come a minutely close second) because:
- they are old enough to recognise what has been done for them, which one hopes would press them to change their lease on life
- there are three of them (as opposed to one of everyone else), meaning collectively they can have a much wider impact on the world, hopefully positive

- Penguins! I don't know, I just think they're great - the sheer spectrum of majestic to lovable I think does it for me.

- Blue

- Slice-of-life

- A manageable size
- Large enough for a family of four plus a spare room for guests or some quiet time
- Lots of wood, ideally with heated floors
- A converted shed in the back garden to work as a studio / study

- Perseverance - don't have to be particularly skilled or powerful, but whether you're on your own or with others, having the physical and mental tenacity to stay on your feet and carry on doing your job and sticking with the game plan makes you a reliable combatant and ally.

- Support - whether it be frontline or backline.

- I probably wouldn't use it except for emergencies
- Tell someone I trust about it so I have a confidant.

- Try to talk to my friend and persuade them to tell the truth, but refuse to lie and pretend that I did it.
- If the truth never gets out and I'm finished, then well... that's that.

- I'd try to resist the temptation to wish. Maybe I'd wish the Genie would tell me how they're doing. Wife and kids and whatnot.

- Freak out a little then pray about it.

- Pray about it.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere (but then so's ugliness, unfortunately)

- Jesus - He is the King after all!

- The mirror.

- It's great that they're there.

- Flexible on killing for edible meat. But murder? Don't do it.

- If I didn't have any powers or unusual assets, then I'd probably pass on being either.
- If I had powers, I'd be a superhero to serve others, but probably through being particularly awesome at working a regular job with my powers and using the surplus time and money to support other people and organisations. Depends on the power, though!

- Wanting to excel at stuff I like

- I dither a lot.

- No - Pisces

- A perfect, righteous judgement on both good and evil by a perfect, righteous judge of both good and evil.

- Not sure about this one - perhaps a step taken towards the finish line, regardless of whether it feels like success or failure?

Oh dang. Probably pray about it! I think I'd eventually be led to rescue the three criminals (the child would come a minutely close second) because:
- they are old enough to recognise what has been done for them, which one hopes would press them to change their lease on life
- there are three of them (as opposed to one of everyone else), meaning collectively they can have a much wider impact on the world, hopefully positive

- Penguins! I don't know, I just think they're great - the sheer spectrum of majestic to lovable I think does it for me.

- Blue

- Slice-of-life

- A manageable size
- Large enough for a family of four plus a spare room for guests or some quiet time
- Lots of wood, ideally with heated floors
- A converted shed in the back garden to work as a studio / study

- Perseverance - don't have to be particularly skilled or powerful, but whether you're on your own or with others, having the physical and mental tenacity to stay on your feet and carry on doing your job and sticking with the game plan makes you a reliable combatant and ally.

- Support - whether it be frontline or backline.

- I probably wouldn't use it except for emergencies
- Tell someone I trust about it so I have a confidant.

- Try to talk to my friend and persuade them to tell the truth, but refuse to lie and pretend that I did it.
- If the truth never gets out and I'm finished, then well... that's that.

- I'd try to resist the temptation to wish. Maybe I'd wish the Genie would tell me how they're doing. Wife and kids and whatnot.

- Freak out a little then pray about it.

- Pray about it.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere (but then so's ugliness, unfortunately)

- Jesus - He is the King after all!

- The mirror.

- It's great that they're there.

- Flexible on killing for edible meat. But murder? Don't do it.

- If I didn't have any powers or unusual assets, then I'd probably pass on being either.
- If I had powers, I'd be a superhero to serve others, but probably through being particularly awesome at working a regular job with my powers and using the surplus time and money to support other people and organisations. Depends on the power, though!

- Wanting to excel at stuff I like

- I dither a lot.

- No - Pisces
"Soul Mirror" is your ability. With this ability, wherever you live there is a mirror. If anything happens to the mirror, this mirror will be restored to perfect condition in the same place it was at originally the next day. Anyone who looks into the mirror sees in their reflection distorted parts which indicate one's sins in regards to their specific religion. By working on and removing these sins from one's way of being, the ability grants an improvement to one's quality of life, be it through wealth, health, love or luck.

*Ahem*
1. Justice to me, huh? When the wrong is punished by the right, but of course that could all come crashing down sooner or later.
2. Victory? That feel-good feeling you get after you accomplish something you were striving for.
3. Ehhhhh.....I would probably save none of them. It's like ice cream for me; I can't decide because there's too many flavors to choose from. So I just don't. So I would fail miserably.
4. Animal? Depends on the, 'real or fake' context. Real? Foxes and cats. Foxes are basically a mix of dogs and cats, with their energy and spirit like a dog, and ability to be sly and smooth like a cat. Fake? I'd have to sayyy.....either a dragon, or Cthulhu. Because dragons are majestic. And wise. And Cthulhu is an elder god (basically, it's more complicated than that but yeah).
5. Galaxy purple.
6. Fantasy roleplaying. Where I can be a catgirl ^33^
7. Ideal home? Depends on which life path I choose. If I choose a nice, light path like my prof pic, then I'll probably want a nice, small, quiet house with somebody to take care of me. If I choose a darker path, then I'll want an old, goth-looking house where I can stay with someone who also takes care of me. I'm a catgirl, that's just how it goes.
8. I would have to say reaction time. Sounds stupid to some, but the ability to react quickly can be one of the things keeping you alive.
9. Either the leader, as I've done before, or some sort of background sharpshooter, but not irl because in irl I suck at sniping. But really I'd fit anywhere you put me, as long as I have the appropriate weapon or tool necessary for the job.
10. Depends on the power. Honestly, if it were the ability to walk through walls, I'd use it every chance I could when nobody would be around. Also, if it were invisibility, then I'd only use it if I were about to be caught doing something. What are they gonna do, catch me being invisible?
11. Let the truth get out. They weren't really a good friend in that scenario, and depending on how bad my reputation would be ruined, I'd drop the hammer on them. Not literally, but you know what I mean.
12. I would overthink everything and not wish anything.
13. Go in my most defensive attack mode. You corner me, you won't survive. Figuratively. Not literally.
14. Get as much information as I can, and use everything I can.
15. D. Nobody needs beauty to be amazing people.
16. My train of thought, and how I have the ability to overthink everything and outsmart people in the process.
17. If I even want to be there.
18. My stance? They're important for the planet.
19. Killing? No comment. Not that I've killed anyone, but it just depends on the situation.
20. Neither, both are overrated and boring.
21. I would say empathy like the last person before me, but it isn't my best quality. I have loads of creativity, which is probably the best thing about me.
22. Hmmm...overthinking everything.
23. I do believe in the Zodiac, and I'm a Pisces.

Last edited:
You never said I couldn't go back for them and save them afterwards.
I didn't, because you can go back, though you obviously won't succeed in saving them because if you could only save in the first place that's because the moment you take any decision are the others are locked in some way.

6. Hmm...board game or video game? Because the board game Godzilla: Tokyo Clash is technically a rp game. For video game, I'd have to say Tera.

I’m unsure, over the years, justice is a sort of mixed vibe to me.

Doing what you feel is right.

The child.

Killer whales/orca’s, something about them is just majestic.

Red or Black, sometimes purple.

Fandom

A studio Condo

Courage

Tank, I can take a shit ton of damage

Use it to bend Humanity (If I was the only one with a power) To my will.

Let the truth get out, I don’t forgive those who do me wrong.

1. The Necronomicon
2. Understanding how to read it
3. Wealth

Usually turn that fear into anger

Look god in the eyes and curse him.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere
My answer is B

No one

if I’m sober, and if I have my wallet.

They’re important to the earth, every single one of them.

Do when necessary

Superhero, villains (Especially cool ones) Are always getting their asses kicked because they’re “evil”

My artwork and creativity

My anger

Yes, I am an aquarius.

I’m unsure, over the years, justice is a sort of mixed vibe to me.

Doing what you feel is right.

The child.

Killer whales/orca’s, something about them is just majestic.

Red or Black, sometimes purple.

Fandom

A studio Condo

Courage

Tank, I can take a shit ton of damage

Use it to bend Humanity (If I was the only one with a power) To my will.

Let the truth get out, I don’t forgive those who do me wrong.

1. The Necronomicon
2. Understanding how to read it
3. Wealth

Usually turn that fear into anger

Look god in the eyes and curse him.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere
My answer is B

No one

if I’m sober, and if I have my wallet.

They’re important to the earth, every single one of them.

Do when necessary

Superhero, villains (Especially cool ones) Are always getting their asses kicked because they’re “evil”

My artwork and creativity

My anger

Yes, I am an aquarius.

Your power is "Eldritch Tome". With it, you can summon a wish-granting dark tome which feeds on intense negative emotions such as fear, anger or despair. Wishes to the tome may be no longer than 10 sentences long, and it will always grant them in a monkey's paw sort of way. The energy gathered by the resulting emotions can fuel the tome's other power, to bring to life what is drawn within it. Be careful though-if you don't feed it enough for what you want it to summon, then it will instead conjure an eldritch being remotely related to what you attempted to summon, and it will be very hungry.

An often mutated idea, the dispensing of punishment and reward in response to actions. Generally associated with those punishments and rewards benefiting society somehow.

Succeeding at a stated goal, or more generally to enter a state of increased security and/or fulfillment.

Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
Probably should be the child. Can't be sure though. It (say it with me) depends.

The mule. It is a sturdy, intelligent animal. Not only that, but the mule possesses the most important trait of all- being useful to humans.

Red.

I don't know. I tend to prefer things that aren't too terribly fantastic.

A nice two story brick home, somewhat secluded in a shady forested area but within 45 minutes of a strip mall.

Mobility

Guy with a bazooka

Use it with as much secrecy as possible. If outing myself is necessary for some great good, I'll do it.

Speak the truth.

That genies never existed.

Don't look up.

Huff and puff about it, but try to do better than it next time.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere
B

The Lord.

My phone.

They're neat but I don't generally want them in my house.

Avoid if unnecessary.

Superhero. People got obligations to do the right thing. Probably just general do-gooding if not political assassinations.

I can be kinda smart sometimes.

I can be kinda stupid sometimes.

I shall not even entertain such silliness with an answer.

An often mutated idea, the dispensing of punishment and reward in response to actions. Generally associated with those punishments and rewards benefiting society somehow.

Succeeding at a stated goal, or more generally to enter a state of increased security and/or fulfillment.

Probably should be the child. Can't be sure though. It (say it with me) depends.

The mule. It is a sturdy, intelligent animal. Not only that, but the mule possesses the most important trait of all- being useful to humans.

Red.

I don't know. I tend to prefer things that aren't too terribly fantastic.

A nice two story brick home, somewhat secluded in a shady forested area but within 45 minutes of a strip mall.

Mobility

Guy with a bazooka

Use it with as much secrecy as possible. If outing myself is necessary for some great good, I'll do it.

Speak the truth.

That genies never existed.

Don't look up.

Huff and puff about it, but try to do better than it next time.

B

The Lord.

My phone.

They're neat but I don't generally want them in my house.

Avoid if unnecessary.

Superhero. People got obligations to do the right thing. Probably just general do-gooding if not political assassinations.

I can be kinda smart sometimes.

I can be kinda stupid sometimes.

I shall not even entertain such silliness with an answer.

Your power is "Tool Making"- with this ability, anything you use which even vaguely resembles a given real object will serve the same purpose as a top grade object of that type perfectly. Put a rock on a stick and you got yourself a tool that works just as well as the best hammers in the world. Pick up a toy gun and see it work like the best handgun out there- or even shift it to work like a machine gun or a sniper rifle.
In addition to this, your power also allows you to increase the typical uses of objects, whether the real ones or imitations, by mitigating common flaws. Suddenly your toy gun is able to fit into it an actual cartridge with bullets or a real gun may cease to need bullets at all. Your rock on a stick may seem to work as a hammer several times it's size and a warhammer might become able to regulate it's impact to reduce recoil or only affect the object you hit as opposed to the force affecting anything under/behind said object.
To note, your power does not in any way affect living things or robots, but it can affect something like a car or a protestic limb. The degree of independent action (as classified by your body having to input directly as opposed to using something like a remote or the thing being able to move on its own) is the criteria.

Note that "I" here is actually a character I roleplay. All answers here are written from the character's perspective, not mine.

Ensuring that the people or system that inflicted issues upon victims have been dealt with in a manner that prevents them from re-creating the issues or inflicting the issues upon the victims again.

Admittedly, quite similar to the above answer. Not only resolving issues, but also making sure they will not reoccur. There are smaller victories to be had along the way, such as helping people live the lives they want in the temporary moment while a long-term solution to a greater problem is being made and executed.

Assuming that it's impossible to change the bolded part in that moment, I recognise that anything I do has some degree of 'wrongness', and I am merely attempting to doing my best. It is highly regrettable that anyone at all had to die.

I will rescue the fellow superhero, who has a good record and can help rescue many more innocent people in the future, even if I have failed this time. The superhero being a jackass is not relevant to their good record.

Afterwards, I will carefully examine myself, the circumstances, the villain, and the systems surrounding us. I will work out how everything came together such that I was only able to rescue one room, and not able to catch the villain then. I will fix myself to do better in the future, or attempt to fix the systems that prevented me from saving more people. I will also make plans to catch the villain under better circumstances that do not require anyone sacrificing their lives.

In addition, I will give a public speech, explaining the circumstances under which the victims (including the criminals) have died. I offer apologies to the dead civilians and their loved ones, and attempt compensation to alleviate their loss in some way, even if not a perfect solution.

Cats. Often mistaken for being uncaring, they are actually intelligent and affectionate. They are simply not as in-your-face about it the way dogs are. They are independent enough to take care of themselves, but also love their humans very much.

Blue. A simple, cooling color that works well nearly everywhere.

Fantasy. Plenty of freedom, no need to adhere to the rules of the mundane world, a certain kind of magic in both the literal and metaphorical sense.

Simple, clean, and neat with minimal effort. I can always find what I need without searching too hard. I need not constantly worry about my furniture or electronics breaking apart, or the rooms being dirty.

Flexibility. The ability to adapt to whatever the situation may be, easily and quickly.

The controller. One who changes the conditions of the battlefield, giving my allies a boost while my enemies are at a disadvantage.

I will be cautious with my power. I will use it only when truly needed, or when I am certain I will not be caught with the power.

I will deal with my ruined reputation. I attempt to make up for it, putting in extra effort to sell myself as someone who truly wishes to redeem. Perhaps I am too soft to let my best friend get away with it, but I would rather take the pain than force my best friend to deal with it.

Before making each wish, I will ask the genie if the wish is acceptable. I do not want to be killed simply because I made a poor judgement of no ill intent.
One, I wish that I have the wisdom to not only know what to do in all situations, but also act out the correct actions in good time.
Two, I wish that every time I reach into my pocket, I will get exactly the amount of cash I require in that moment. I cannot crash the economy, for large purchases are not accepted in cash. I will only be able to pay for simple things such as food, which will nevertheless remove a great burden off me.
Three, I wish that when I cease to exist, I will do so painlessly and without regrets.

I avoid the situation, not daring to do anything. I will run away and refuse contact. It is indeed a flaw of mine, and one I still try to correct with great effort.

Take my time to safely scout the area and seek anything in the area that I may be able to use to my advantage. Figure out the weaknesses of the superior something that I may exploit. I will not be too proud to call on the help of my friends and allies.
Had I misunderstood "area" to mean a physical space, when the question meant "area" as in a subject of study? Still, my methods are similar.

15) Beauty....
If beauty here refers to the appearance of a person or an object, it D) Is overrated. One should not place so much importance on appearance that they forget or cover up more important aspects, such as a person's personality, or an object's usefulness.

16)
Above all else, you put your trust in...
People who care for others.

That my home is secure from break-ins, and that I had not neglected any of my more important responsibilities. I will also set reminders on my phone to return home early, and not to do anything too drastic.

They are an important part of the ecosystem of the very planet we live on. We should respect them, not destroy them wantonly.

It should be done only when all other options have been exhausted, or when the threat is urgent and exceptionally great, such as when it is killing others at rapid speed.

A superhero, to resolve the many issues of the world that already exist.

I attempt to care for others in a way that is not merely showing off how "good" I am.

I become paralyzed easily, often not taking action under circumstances where action should be taken, in fear that I take the wrong action.

Not at all. I do not believe the stars, or my birth date have any relation to my personality or my future. I do not know what my sign is.

Last edited:
Note that "I" here is actually a character I roleplay. All answers here are written from the character's perspective, not mine.

Ensuring that the people or system that inflicted issues upon victims have been dealt with in a manner that prevents them from re-creating the issues or inflicting the issues upon the victims again.

Admittedly, quite similar to the above answer. Not only resolving issues, but also making sure they will not reoccur. There are smaller victories to be had along the way, such as helping people live the lives they want in the temporary moment while a long-term solution to a greater problem is being made and executed.

Assuming that it's impossible to change the bolded part in that moment, I recognise that anything I do has some degree of 'wrongness', and I am merely attempting to doing my best. It is highly regrettable that anyone at all had to die.

I will rescue the fellow superhero, who has a good record and can help rescue many more innocent people in the future, even if I have failed this time. The superhero being a jackass is not relevant to their good record.

Afterwards, I will carefully examine myself, the circumstances, the villain, and the systems surrounding us. I will work out how everything came together such that I was only able to rescue one room, and not able to catch the villain then. I will fix myself to do better in the future, or attempt to fix the systems that prevented me from saving more people. I will also make plans to catch the villain under better circumstances that do not require anyone sacrificing their lives.

In addition, I will give a public speech, explaining the circumstances under which the victims (including the criminals) have died. I offer apologies to the dead civilians and their loved ones, and attempt compensation to alleviate their loss in some way, even if not a perfect solution.

Cats. Often mistaken for being uncaring, they are actually intelligent and affectionate. They are simply not as in-your-face about it the way dogs are. They are independent enough to take care of themselves, but also love their humans very much.

Blue. A simple, cooling color that works well nearly everywhere.

Fantasy. Plenty of freedom, no need to adhere to the rules of the mundane world, a certain kind of magic in both the literal and metaphorical sense.

Simple, clean, and neat with minimal effort. I can always find what I need without searching too hard. I need not constantly worry about my furniture or electronics breaking apart, or the rooms being dirty.

Flexibility. The ability to adapt to whatever the situation may be, easily and quickly.

The controller. One who changes the conditions of the battlefield, giving my allies a boost while my enemies are at a disadvantage.

I will be cautious with my power. I will use it only when truly needed, or when I am certain I will not be caught with the power.

I will deal with my ruined reputation. I attempt to make up for it, putting in extra effort to sell myself as someone who truly wishes to redeem. Perhaps I am too soft to let my best friend get away with it, but I would rather take the pain than force my best friend to deal with it.

Before making each wish, I will ask the genie if the wish is acceptable. I do not want to be killed simply because I made a poor judgement of no ill intent.
One, I wish that I have the wisdom to not only know what to do in all situations, but also act out the correct actions in good time.
Two, I wish that every time I reach into my pocket, I will get exactly the amount of cash I require in that moment. I cannot crash the economy, for large purchases are not accepted in cash. I will only be able to pay for simple things such as food, which will nevertheless remove a great burden off me.
Three, I wish that when I cease to exist, I will do so painlessly and without regrets.

I avoid the situation, not daring to do anything. I will run away and refuse contact. It is indeed a flaw of mine, and one I still try to correct with great effort.

Take my time to safely scout the area and seek anything in the area that I may be able to use to my advantage. Figure out the weaknesses of the superior something that I may exploit. I will not be too proud to call on the help of my friends and allies.
Had I misunderstood "area" to mean a physical space, when the question meant "area" as in a subject of study? Still, my methods are similar.

15) Beauty....
If beauty here refers to the appearance of a person or an object, it D) Is overrated. One should not place so much importance on appearance that they forget or cover up more important aspects, such as a person's personality, or an object's usefulness.

16)
Above all else, you put your trust in...
People who care for others.

That my home is secure from break-ins, and that I had not neglected any of my more important responsibilities. I will also set reminders on my phone to return home early, and not to do anything too drastic.

They are an important part of the ecosystem of the very planet we live on. We should respect them, not destroy them wantonly.

It should be done only when all other options have been exhausted, or when the threat is urgent and exceptionally great, such as when it is killing others at rapid speed.

A superhero, to resolve the many issues of the world that already exist.

I attempt to care for others in a way that is not merely showing off how "good" I am.

I become paralyzed easily, often not taking action under circumstances where action should be taken, in fear that I take the wrong action.

Not at all. I do not believe the stars, or my birth date have any relation to my personality or my future. I do not know what my sign is.

Your power is "Action Loop"- When you are taking an action and you would fail your immediate objective, you can cause the timestream to loop until you get the action performed as intended. You can't use the power for another hour after a successful activation, though you can interrupt the power before reaching the set objective (still counts as a successful activation). The hour starts counting after the loop ends.

I've always loved the save & reload feature in video games :D A power that's probably not allowed in most roleplays, but I've seen something similar make for interesting stories!

I'm curious, what kind of person do you think the character is like?

I've always loved the save & reload feature in video games :D A power that's probably not allowed in most roleplays, but I've seen something similar make for interesting stories!

I mean, I think this one is actually pretty well balanced:
-You only get to repeat 1 action over and over again.
-You can only reach immediate objectives
-1 hour cooldown after each use
-You don't get any supernatural stuff beyond repeating that one action until it works (if you at all can make it work given enough repetitions)

So it should be accepted in most roleplays I feel, except ones with blanket bans against time powers.

PS: Glad you liked the power though!

I'm curious, what kind of person do you think the character is like?
General goody-two shoes with a heavy practical leaning, vague or inconsistent characterization however judging by the wording you used in describing their opinions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back