Other Idea Creates You a (super?)Power (Quizz)

Should I make more things like this?

• Total voters
RoarkSouth RoarkSouth your answers revealed a large degree of flexbility or adaptability, as well as a sense of supportive gratitude. You thank your family and God for the basic blessing you were given that many take for granted, and seemed to first weight the odds without it seeming more like a pretentious decision (taht plagues many people who give similar "depends" type answers) than an actual virtue of open-mindedness. As such, your power was to be both flexible and respond to your feelings of gratitude and I ended up with somehting that allowed you to use the things you could be grateful about, gifts, and make them into quick ready-made weapons.

Idea Idea
I am actually a self-loathing person but I can't let people see that because it isn't something they can fix, and I'm that nice person who's problem you WANT to fix. My biggest issue, though, is that I'm actually a really dependable person; I don't make promises often because when I do, I always keep them. With the power you gave me, I realized that I don't even have a minimum for the shield. One day it could stop a naval artillery round, and the next it wouldn't even stop a bee sting. I might as well forget I even had a power if that were the case. I can't even sense it to improve it.

Idea Idea
I am actually a self-loathing person but I can't let people see that because it isn't something they can fix, and I'm that nice person who's problem you WANT to fix. My biggest issue, though, is that I'm actually a really dependable person; I don't make promises often because when I do, I always keep them. With the power you gave me, I realized that I don't even have a minimum for the shield. One day it could stop a naval artillery round, and the next it wouldn't even stop a bee sting. I might as well forget I even had a power if that were the case. I can't even sense it to improve it.
I do request, and my bad if I just took it for granted, that the answers to be given were supposed to be honest. If you lied, then of course I wouldn´t get it in any accurate fashion. If you didn´t lie, then there were many clues into my decision, the most blatant of which being that you said your biggest flaw was quote your "intellect without purpose", which shows not only an inability to identify a real flaw in yourself and also brags about something that you don´t really get to : claiming you are smarter than others.

That aside, these complaints aren´t quite my job to fix. I am not a psychologist. My method involves trying to pick up on clues, yes, but for obvious reasons I cannot guarantee accuracy ever. The other one, about the weakness of the power, forgets that I never said the powers given here would be particularly powerful or useful. Even so, your power does have a safeguard: the shield only hurts you for the amount of damage it would otherwise protect you from.

1. Questions-

1) What is justice to you? To punish those who have decided me wrong against the helpless

2) What is victory to you? Swaying the one you love and living together eternally

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do? Family first.

4) What is your favorite animal? Why? Cats. KAWAII

5) What is your favorite color? Green

6) What is your favorite roleplaying genre? Fantasy

7) Describe your ideal home A mansion in the mountain near a mountain village

8) What is the most important quality to have in battle? Brains

9)What role would you rather have in a teamfight? Mage

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do? Keep it secret

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do? Tell the truth no matter how bad it may be

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes? Wish for the things I absolutely need.

13) When most afraid you... Seek comfort in others

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you... Work hard in preparing

15) Beauty....

E) is everywhere

16) Above all else, you put your trust in... My friends and family

17) Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check... My Valuables

18) What is your stance on animals and plants? They are living things like us.

19) What is your stance on killing? It's cruel but if it is necessary then it should be done

2. 20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for? Superhero, Make life easier.

3. 21) What is your main quality,in your opinion? Negotiations

22) What is your biggest flaw, in your opinion? Emotionally unstable and Impatient

23) Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign? No but I like to poke at it from time to time.

1. Questions-

1) What is justice to you? To punish those who have decided me wrong against the helpless

2) What is victory to you? Swaying the one you love and living together eternally

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do? Family first.

4) What is your favorite animal? Why? Cats. KAWAII

5) What is your favorite color? Green

6) What is your favorite roleplaying genre? Fantasy

7) Describe your ideal home A mansion in the mountain near a mountain village

8) What is the most important quality to have in battle? Brains

9)What role would you rather have in a teamfight? Mage

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do? Keep it secret

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do? Tell the truth no matter how bad it may be

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes? Wish for the things I absolutely need.

13) When most afraid you... Seek comfort in others

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you... Work hard in preparing

15) Beauty....

E) is everywhere

16) Above all else, you put your trust in... My friends and family

17) Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check... My Valuables

18) What is your stance on animals and plants? They are living things like us.

19) What is your stance on killing? It's cruel but if it is necessary then it should be done

2. 20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for? Superhero, Make life easier.

3. 21) What is your main quality,in your opinion? Negotiations

22) What is your biggest flaw, in your opinion? Emotionally unstable and Impatient

23) Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign? No but I like to poke at it from time to time.
Your power is "Merciful Upholder", which allows you to absorb people´s pain, negative emotions, and even wounds or bad luck into yourself by touch. They come considerably downgraded, but take twice as long to go away.

1) What is justice to you?

Doing/having the right thing be done no matter the cost.

2) What is victory to you?

Succeeding even if the outcome wasn't entirely what one wanted.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?

Say goodbye to those I care for, apologize dearly to those I don't before going after the villain. If not, there's always a chance they'll do the same thing over again only causing more grief.

4) What is your favorite animal? Why?

Hmmm... since I was young I always loved the Grey Wolf because of how it looked an acted.

5) What is your favorite color?

Slate grey. So grey with a blue hint.

6) What is your favorite roleplaying genre?

Dark medieval fantasy if we're being specific.

7) Describe your ideal home

Wherever and whenever as long as I'm with family, friends, and others that I care deeply for.

8) What is the most important quality to have in battle?

Intelligence.

9)What role would you rather have in a teamfight?

Medic/support

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?

Use it when its necessary for if fictional media has taught us anything, is that is really easy to screw ourselves or the world over.

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?

They got me in this mess, they're getting me out. I'll get the truth out. Oh and they're no longer my best friend.

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?

That I had never gotten the wishes because I wouldn't trust myself with them.

13) When most afraid you...

Freeze up, unable to move.

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...

Kiss. Their. Ass.

15) Beauty....
A) Is in the eye of the beholder
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

16) Above all else, you put your trust in...

My christian faith in God

17) Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check...

The time. If I'm late.... well shit.

18) What is your stance on animals and plants?

Without them we wouldn't survive.

19) What is your stance on killing?

If necessary.

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?

Neither because there are days I would want to save everyone, and days I want to rip someone's throat out.

21) What is your main quality,in your opinion?

My personal motivation.

22) What is your biggest flaw, in your opinion?

Out of many, how difficult I find it to work with others sometimes.

23) Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign?

Don't really care for them.

Last edited:

this is a hard one because everyone has their own subjective morality. i guess punishment is the first thing that comes to mind- if you hurt someone or commit a crime, being brought to justice would mean fair punishment in that circumstance. other than that its a vague concept and hard to define. it doesnt have any special personal meaning for me.

achieving your goals i suppose? coming in 3rd place in a race could be just as big an accomplishment for someone as coming in 1st. for me personally, i guess it would be if i ended up with a peaceful and generally satisfying life.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?

on one hand, who is anybody to choose who lives and who dies? on the other, saving one person is better than having them all die. and on the third hand, because i have three hands now, letting the criminal loose could end up with a lot more deaths. no matter what action you take, youre basically forced to take all their lives into your hands. i'd catch the criminal, assuming that this question implies i wouldn't have any more opportunities. if i could save someone and just catch them later, i'd probably save my close friend because im selfish

Idk I don't really have a favorite, there's so many and they all have good things about them thatre different. I like animals in general. The best domesticated animal suited for me personally is a cat though, because they dont need to be taken out for exercise and their needs are most compatible with my energy levels and what I can do. But that doesn't have anything to do with how much I like any given animal!

I don't have a favorite color either haha. I can't choose because I don't feel that strongly about any of them. In terms of shades or color schemes I like pastels and monochrome.

Probably modern/realistic, or modern fantasy.

I've never thought about it. I don't care as long as I have enough space for everything, it's not leaky or cold or anything, a nice kitchen and room for doing crafts like art and sewing n shit, and decent cooking space. Also i really want a kotatsu someday to be warm and snuggle under.

Smarts and skill I guess? They kinda go hand in hand. You can be the beefiest guy ever but if you barely know anything about fighting compared to your opponent you can be taken down.

Maybe some kind of medic or strategist, assuming im automatically good at those things.

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?

Be sneaky about it lol. Don't let even my close friends know I have it- because even if they'd never betray me they might slip up or tell the wrong person about it by accident-, and be very careful about using it.

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?

I'm assuming this wasn't even discussed first, so fuck them. If they're gonna do that to me I'd question our friendship. If you fuck something up it's your responsibility and I have no obligation to take the fall for you.

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?

To have enough money to be set/without worry for the rest of my life, to painlessly alter a few aspects of my appearance to my taste, and to be able to eat whatever i want without any reprocussions

distract myself. usually when i panic its because i made a mistake, but there's always solution, and i just need to hold back my tears and fucking do it. often i cant force myself to calm down, but if i can think quickly and fix whatever mistake i made, and move on to other things that'll distract me enough to calm down.

if it's panic i cant do anything about (e.g, just chilling by myself but suddenly bad thoughts/worries) and there's no real solution i just kinda ride it out/watch youtube videos lol

i dont usually ask for help or do anything special, really.

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...

I'm guessing this was supposed to be someone? Otherwise im not sure what it's asking exactly. I really don't like confronting anyone superior to me in any way for anything, and I think I have a pretty good knack for intuitively understanding social hierarchies, so that includes situations based on superiority in the social hierarchy and not just confronting people who are better in a certain skill. If I can avoid confrontation with those people, i will. if it's just asking someone whos say, better at art than me, because i have a question about a technique/color scheme/etc then i dont have any problem.

15) Beauty....

B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

nothing? there isnt any particular person id put all of my trust in. you cant always get everything with money either. i dont have any kind of spiritual religion. i dont trust myself with every single thing. i have some general philosophies but i know that i have the potential to be wrong about them.

My mind? No one would invite me to a party. If I go out anywhere though I'm doing my hair and re-checking my outfit lol

Yes, very good

Should be avoided when possible. I'm not a fan of the death penalty, and prefer reform/etc. If it's in self defense I don't really care.

When it comes to stock animals that we eat for food, I don't give a fuck. My older sister is vegan and convinced my younger sister to be vegetarian, and she talks about the food industry a lot, and pressures everyone, but I'm not going to feel bad about eating meat just because a cute fluffy cow died. I'm not going to cry every time I feed my snake a mouse, or a tiger eats.

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?

Well, I'd be a superhero. It'd be kind of dumb to be a villain because everyone would be out to capture or kill you and jail doesn't interest me. I think hand to hand combat n shit is cool, but lately I've been thinking that medical and support roles are just as cool. If I became a superhero, the reason would probably be because of something selfish like the pay, fame, because it's fun, etc. Helping other people is great and all but I can't force myself to feel that way or put other people's lives above my own.

Well I'm an 18 year old who hasn't accomplished anything yet, so I don't have anything to be proud of. I guess, that I have't completely given up.

I don't know if it's a flaw but I really admire people who have passion and drive and enjoy hard work, who genuinely love people and have goals that they DO achieve on their own hard work. I'm not like that at all, which is the "flaw" part. I wish I could be.

I think it's fun and I like the memes, but I don't think it's legitimate. I'm a taurus.

When all wrongs are righted, justice is served. This can be accomplished by forgiveness or punishment equal to or greater than the wrong committed.
When the issue is no longer a question. Tearing the world apart to settle a issue is a victory, a hollow one but still a victory. This leads to me having different levels of victory, but that's too complicated for me to get into here.
3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
I'd rescue my family member, my responsibility to them forcing me to do so.
Ligars (half tiger/lion), they are massive creatures with incredible strength born under circumstances that would never occur in the wild.
A brownish-red, look at the background in my profile.
Fantasy, definently, I usually dislike anything modern or with low-magical aspects. Magic makes fantasy what it is to me, for the most part.
A small apartment/house with just enough space for me, a wife, and one child. Space is something I find not really needing much of with the level of things I care about.
Control, you always want to have control over the battle. You don't want other to out maneuver you or do anything else unexpected. If you have control you dictate what will happen and when, which leads to victory.
Back-end support, like being a sniper or mage depending on what genera we are talking about.
Use it when I feel like the situation calls for it; I won't let myself or someone I care for suffer if I can help it.
Tell the truth and show what evidence I can, I have no qualms with that.
1. Grant me the powers of a level 20 d&d 3.5 wizard over the course of 20 days where I go up one level a day (so as to gain all the spells you get when you level up).
2. Make me physically immortal at my current age, I don't want age or have some random disease end me.
3.Grant me the power to teleport at will, as the d&d 3.5 Greater Teleportation spell.
Get mad, or freeze up in in-action.
Bluff hard or don't attempt something I know I'll lose at. Better to try something that'll work.
15) Beauty....
Is in the eye of the beholder, you don't know what some people think are beautiful.

The fact that everything can and will get horribly worse, that way you occasionally get surprised.
Nothing, I've never been to a party... but if I ever do go to one then maybe if anything's going to burn when I'm gone or if I have enough money to get me to where I'm going.
Rights? They deserve some respect, but ultimately they are to be used by humans. Only animals such as dolphins or elephants give me pause in this, they deserve to be treated fair and with respect.
Humans? Never, not even criminals, they deserve the burden of life. Ever heard the saying "Life weighs a mountain but death a feather"? Most animals deserve whatever we want to them, again with some exceptions.
Villain probably, not to harm anyone but for the power/control to keep myself and those I'm responsible for happy and safe. I care very little for strangers though.
Naivety? Shyness? I'd go for joker.
My depression, it'd have probably killed me already if I was not religious, and it stops me from doing much. Luckly I can do more these days, but it's still there lurking.
Not really, but my sign is Virgo.

Doing/having the right thing be done no matter the cost.

Succeeding even if the outcome wasn't entirely what one wanted.

Say goodbye to those I care for, apologize dearly to those I don't before going after the villain. If not, there's always a chance they'll do the same thing over again only causing more grief.

Hmmm... since I was young I always loved the Grey Wolf because of how it looked an acted.

Slate grey. So grey with a blue hint.

Dark medieval fantasy if we're being specific.

Wherever and whenever as long as I'm with family, friends, and others that I care deeply for.

Intelligence.

Medic/support

Use it when its necessary for if fictional media has taught us anything, is that is really easy to screw ourselves or the world over.

They got me in this mess, they're getting me out. I'll get the truth out. Oh and they're no longer my best friend.

That I had never gotten the wishes because I wouldn't trust myself with them.

Freeze up, unable to move.

Kiss. Their. Ass.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

My christian faith in God

The time. If I'm late.... well shit.

Without them we wouldn't survive.

If necessary.

Neither because there are days I would want to save everyone, and days I want to rip someone's throat out.

My personal motivation.

Out of many, how difficult I find it to work with others sometimes.

Don't really care for them.
Your power is "Self-quake". It causes your body to tremble at enormous speeds in a molecular level, allowing you disturb several types of waves that would otherwise pass through you, cause pain or even break bones or inflict paralysis upon a person you are touching, or in more extreme uses, provoke earthquakes. However, the shaking causes your muscles to hurt deeply afterwards, your skin escamates and appears to open cracks and your nerves deteriorate with every use, so abusing the power or even just using it too many times will eventually and progressively leave you paralytic.

Your power is "Self-quake". It causes your body to tremble at enormous speeds in a molecular level, allowing you disturb several types of waves that would otherwise pass through you, cause pain or even break bones or inflict paralysis upon a person you are touching, or in more extreme uses, provoke earthquakes. However, the shaking causes your muscles to hurt deeply afterwards, your skin escamates and appears to open cracks and your nerves deteriorate with every use, so abusing the power or even just using it too many times will eventually and progressively leave you paralytic.
Well...

Shit.

Thank you!

this is a hard one because everyone has their own subjective morality. i guess punishment is the first thing that comes to mind- if you hurt someone or commit a crime, being brought to justice would mean fair punishment in that circumstance. other than that its a vague concept and hard to define. it doesnt have any special personal meaning for me.

achieving your goals i suppose? coming in 3rd place in a race could be just as big an accomplishment for someone as coming in 1st. for me personally, i guess it would be if i ended up with a peaceful and generally satisfying life.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?

on one hand, who is anybody to choose who lives and who dies? on the other, saving one person is better than having them all die. and on the third hand, because i have three hands now, letting the criminal loose could end up with a lot more deaths. no matter what action you take, youre basically forced to take all their lives into your hands. i'd catch the criminal, assuming that this question implies i wouldn't have any more opportunities. if i could save someone and just catch them later, i'd probably save my close friend because im selfish

Idk I don't really have a favorite, there's so many and they all have good things about them thatre different. I like animals in general. The best domesticated animal suited for me personally is a cat though, because they dont need to be taken out for exercise and their needs are most compatible with my energy levels and what I can do. But that doesn't have anything to do with how much I like any given animal!

I don't have a favorite color either haha. I can't choose because I don't feel that strongly about any of them. In terms of shades or color schemes I like pastels and monochrome.

Probably modern/realistic, or modern fantasy.

I've never thought about it. I don't care as long as I have enough space for everything, it's not leaky or cold or anything, a nice kitchen and room for doing crafts like art and sewing n shit, and decent cooking space. Also i really want a kotatsu someday to be warm and snuggle under.

Smarts and skill I guess? They kinda go hand in hand. You can be the beefiest guy ever but if you barely know anything about fighting compared to your opponent you can be taken down.

Maybe some kind of medic or strategist, assuming im automatically good at those things.

Be sneaky about it lol. Don't let even my close friends know I have it- because even if they'd never betray me they might slip up or tell the wrong person about it by accident-, and be very careful about using it.

I'm assuming this wasn't even discussed first, so fuck them. If they're gonna do that to me I'd question our friendship. If you fuck something up it's your responsibility and I have no obligation to take the fall for you.

To have enough money to be set/without worry for the rest of my life, to painlessly alter a few aspects of my appearance to my taste, and to be able to eat whatever i want without any reprocussions

distract myself. usually when i panic its because i made a mistake, but there's always solution, and i just need to hold back my tears and fucking do it. often i cant force myself to calm down, but if i can think quickly and fix whatever mistake i made, and move on to other things that'll distract me enough to calm down.

if it's panic i cant do anything about (e.g, just chilling by myself but suddenly bad thoughts/worries) and there's no real solution i just kinda ride it out/watch youtube videos lol

i dont usually ask for help or do anything special, really.

I'm guessing this was supposed to be someone? Otherwise im not sure what it's asking exactly. I really don't like confronting anyone superior to me in any way for anything, and I think I have a pretty good knack for intuitively understanding social hierarchies, so that includes situations based on superiority in the social hierarchy and not just confronting people who are better in a certain skill. If I can avoid confrontation with those people, i will. if it's just asking someone whos say, better at art than me, because i have a question about a technique/color scheme/etc then i dont have any problem.

15) Beauty....

B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

nothing? there isnt any particular person id put all of my trust in. you cant always get everything with money either. i dont have any kind of spiritual religion. i dont trust myself with every single thing. i have some general philosophies but i know that i have the potential to be wrong about them.

My mind? No one would invite me to a party. If I go out anywhere though I'm doing my hair and re-checking my outfit lol

Yes, very good

Should be avoided when possible. I'm not a fan of the death penalty, and prefer reform/etc. If it's in self defense I don't really care.

When it comes to stock animals that we eat for food, I don't give a fuck. My older sister is vegan and convinced my younger sister to be vegetarian, and she talks about the food industry a lot, and pressures everyone, but I'm not going to feel bad about eating meat just because a cute fluffy cow died. I'm not going to cry every time I feed my snake a mouse, or a tiger eats.

Well, I'd be a superhero. It'd be kind of dumb to be a villain because everyone would be out to capture or kill you and jail doesn't interest me. I think hand to hand combat n shit is cool, but lately I've been thinking that medical and support roles are just as cool. If I became a superhero, the reason would probably be because of something selfish like the pay, fame, because it's fun, etc. Helping other people is great and all but I can't force myself to feel that way or put other people's lives above my own.

Well I'm an 18 year old who hasn't accomplished anything yet, so I don't have anything to be proud of. I guess, that I have't completely given up.

I don't know if it's a flaw but I really admire people who have passion and drive and enjoy hard work, who genuinely love people and have goals that they DO achieve on their own hard work. I'm not like that at all, which is the "flaw" part. I wish I could be.

I think it's fun and I like the memes, but I don't think it's legitimate. I'm a taurus.
Your power is "Alarming Immunity". It causes you to be naturally much sleepier and frequently even fall asleep with ease at pratically any time of the day. However, tiny roots (that easily pierce any shoes you wear) grow from your feet and arms, which root as you sleep. If anything tries any harsh movements or sounds near you while you sleep, your body triggers the roots to uproot, revealing large sharp-toothed maws attached to the grown roots that attack whoever awakened them. When you wake up, the roots shrink again. Because they are controlled by diverting your brain´s neural functions from your regular body to the roots, training may allow you to control the roots better.

When all wrongs are righted, justice is served. This can be accomplished by forgiveness or punishment equal to or greater than the wrong committed.
When the issue is no longer a question. Tearing the world apart to settle a issue is a victory, a hollow one but still a victory. This leads to me having different levels of victory, but that's too complicated for me to get into here.
I'd rescue my family member, my responsibility to them forcing me to do so.
Ligars (half tiger/lion), they are massive creatures with incredible strength born under circumstances that would never occur in the wild.
A brownish-red, look at the background in my profile.
Fantasy, definently, I usually dislike anything modern or with low-magical aspects. Magic makes fantasy what it is to me, for the most part.
A small apartment/house with just enough space for me, a wife, and one child. Space is something I find not really needing much of with the level of things I care about.
Control, you always want to have control over the battle. You don't want other to out maneuver you or do anything else unexpected. If you have control you dictate what will happen and when, which leads to victory.
Back-end support, like being a sniper or mage depending on what genera we are talking about.
Use it when I feel like the situation calls for it; I won't let myself or someone I care for suffer if I can help it.
Tell the truth and show what evidence I can, I have no qualms with that.
1. Grant me the powers of a level 20 d&d 3.5 wizard over the course of 20 days where I go up one level a day (so as to gain all the spells you get when you level up).
2. Make me physically immortal at my current age, I don't want age or have some random disease end me.
3.Grant me the power to teleport at will, as the d&d 3.5 Greater Teleportation spell.
Get mad, or freeze up in in-action.
Bluff hard or don't attempt something I know I'll lose at. Better to try something that'll work.
15) Beauty....
Is in the eye of the beholder, you don't know what some people think are beautiful.

The fact that everything can and will get horribly worse, that way you occasionally get surprised.
Nothing, I've never been to a party... but if I ever do go to one then maybe if anything's going to burn when I'm gone or if I have enough money to get me to where I'm going.
Rights? They deserve some respect, but ultimately they are to be used by humans. Only animals such as dolphins or elephants give me pause in this, they deserve to be treated fair and with respect.
Humans? Never, not even criminals, they deserve the burden of life. Ever heard the saying "Life weighs a mountain but death a feather"? Most animals deserve whatever we want to them, again with some exceptions.
Villain probably, not to harm anyone but for the power/control to keep myself and those I'm responsible for happy and safe. I care very little for strangers though.
Naivety? Shyness? I'd go for joker.
My depression, it'd have probably killed me already if I was not religious, and it stops me from doing much. Luckly I can do more these days, but it's still there lurking.
Not really, but my sign is Virgo.
When you clench your teeth and fists at the same time, your skin turns into one of six different colors at random, with one to six white dots on your forehead, giving you a random power.

Orange (1 dot): You turn into a cat (lasts three hours)
Yellow (2 dots): Your hands and eyes can light up like light bulbs (lasts two hours)
Pink (3 dots): You can shoot pink laser beams from your hands (lasts 1 hour)
Green (4 dots): You copy the power of the nearest person (lasts 45 minutes)
Blue (5 dots): You can turn yourself and anything you touch invisible and have minor telekinisis (lasts 30 minutes)
Red (6 dots): All of your physical traits increase expodentially, you can change your size and appearance at will, and have a mild form of telekenisis (lasts 20 minutes)

You can´t use your power for, at random, 1 to 20 hours after the effect ends.

WHAT UP. This looks fun!

---

An eye for an eye, as long as it's tempered with mercy when applicable.

Making sure the Little Guy is protected.

Save the superhero. He'll help save everyone else.

Cat. They give three craps, and the first three aren't for you. And they're just amazing hunters.

Blue. When it's not black. Which isn't a color.

Anything supernatural/ghost based.

Very old. Possibly haunted.

Accuracy.

The one standing on the sidelines picking off the badguys just in time.

Well. Use it on the downlow. No costumes, just... when it's needed, sneak it out now and again. Then blame it on someone else. (Ha, nah. Not... not all the time)

Uh, get the truth out. Eye for an eye, biatch.

My brain's not working well enough to translate this into Captain-speak.

Curl up in a ball of anxiety. Then explode.

Depends on what that area is. Am in in direct competition with them? Could be a learning experience! Otherwise, I avoid them as much as possible so I don't end up looking bad.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

Gathering as much knowledge and facts as one can get. Otherwise, no one.

My wallet. Fuckers might have stolen it.

Save 'em.

Depends on it if's in defense or not. Defense, absolutely needed? Sure.

Ugh. Anti-hero? Is that a choice? I'd become one out of being pressured into it. Otherwise, let me sit in my apartment overlooking my graveyard eating chips and watching BBC.

Uh, my best one, y'mean? Besides major boobage, being a history nerd. Or being selectively compassionate.

Being selectively compassionate.

Uh, it exists. Doesn't mean I think it influences me. But. I'm a horse's ass. A Sagittarius! (Which, as an aside, the Sagittari were what the Roman archers were called! WOO!)

WHAT UP. This looks fun!

---

An eye for an eye, as long as it's tempered with mercy when applicable.

Making sure the Little Guy is protected.

Save the superhero. He'll help save everyone else.

Cat. They give three craps, and the first three aren't for you. And they're just amazing hunters.

Blue. When it's not black. Which isn't a color.

Anything supernatural/ghost based.

Very old. Possibly haunted.

Accuracy.

The one standing on the sidelines picking off the badguys just in time.

Well. Use it on the downlow. No costumes, just... when it's needed, sneak it out now and again. Then blame it on someone else. (Ha, nah. Not... not all the time)

Uh, get the truth out. Eye for an eye, biatch.

My brain's not working well enough to translate this into Captain-speak.

Curl up in a ball of anxiety. Then explode.

Depends on what that area is. Am in in direct competition with them? Could be a learning experience! Otherwise, I avoid them as much as possible so I don't end up looking bad.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

Gathering as much knowledge and facts as one can get. Otherwise, no one.

My wallet. Fuckers might have stolen it.

Save 'em.

Depends on it if's in defense or not. Defense, absolutely needed? Sure.

Ugh. Anti-hero? Is that a choice? I'd become one out of being pressured into it. Otherwise, let me sit in my apartment overlooking my graveyard eating chips and watching BBC.

Uh, my best one, y'mean? Besides major boobage, being a history nerd. Or being selectively compassionate.

Being selectively compassionate.

Uh, it exists. Doesn't mean I think it influences me. But. I'm a horse's ass. A Sagittarius! (Which, as an aside, the Sagittari were what the Roman archers were called! WOO!)
Your ability is "Fortune Gheist", a power that turns your hands invisible until you spot someone doing a good deed or a bad deed, with your hand going a misty blue or black respectively. This is actually because of a fortune spirit that can then be shot in the direction of the person that committed the deed, and the first person to be hit by that ghost will be granted good luck or bad luck for a week. Your hands go invisible again though.

Questions-

-Normally I would say it depends on the scenario, but I believe that everyone deserves a second chance(unless they've done something absolutely horrific and unforgivable).

-I can accept that not everything will go right in life. As long as myself and the people I care about are happy, I feel pretty victorious.

-Save the person close to me. It might not be good superhero conduct, but I wouldn't be able to help it.

-Probably seals, they're playful and overall pretty cool.

-Orange.

Superhero stuff.

Not too big, with maybe three bedrooms and two to three bathrooms, two floors

-The will to keep fighting

-If we're talking League of Legends, Mid-Lane mage/assassin.

-If I find a way that I could use it to help people who really need it, I'll take that chance.

I would expose them, but do everything in my power to lessen their sentence.

1. That I will find unconditional love before I turn 21
2. The discipline to actually focus on things and study
3. That scientists will discover a cure for cancer among endangered plants in the Amazon and as a result the world's population will realize just how important the environment is.

-Listen to music

-Confirm to myself that I sincerely believe I know what I'm talking about. Then when I speak, I'll start off by saying something like: "I understand that you are much more qualified to speak about this than I am, but I would like to suggest..."

15) Beauty....

-Anything but myself.

-That all the doors are locked, that I have my keys and that my family knows I'm leaving(unless I'm sneaking out, in which case disregard the third answer )

-I believe people should care more about them and the general environment, myself included.

-Only acceptable in times of war or the Death Penalty(though I do wish countries would start getting along so we can stop going to war :( )

-Superhero, for the sake of helping people who need it.

-I always try to be optimistic by cracking jokes, and I love to see people happy.

-I'm not very disciplined. I'm bad at focusing for long periods of time.

Yes, I believe that people's inherent qualities can be affected by the time in which they were born. I am an Aries.

Last edited:
Justice is when good balances out evil. When the punishment fits the crime committed.

Victory is peace. You can "win" the best job, the best car, the best home, but if it does not bring you peace then is it really a victory at all?

I would have to rescue my family/friends. Sorry other people.

I love owls. The mysticism that surrounds them, their ability to move silently, their eyes.

Deep red, like velvet.

My personal favorite is fantasy, but I enjoy futuristic and fandom as well.

My ideal home would be a simple and small self-sufficient home out in the countryside, built in the style of a cabin with a greenhouse and garden, and a library.

Courage above all else. Would you even be in a battle without it?

Healer. I love helping people.

I would accept the risk and use it. It would be a waste not to.

If my best friend did that, then he'd no longer be my best friend. I'd do my best to insure that the truth comes out.

1. I'd wish for self-confidence *almost* to the point of recklessness
2. I'd wish for an immediate, all-encompassing knowledge of engineering
3. I'd wish for the ability to learn things at a faster rate than anyone on the planet

Depending on the fear in question, I either get angry, or I rely on someone to help/protect me.

I approach the situation generally with humility, and make my opinion known.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

F) is completely objective

Myself

That the doors are locked, oven is off, I have my phone and wallet

I think the environment is monumentally important to humanity. If we lose it we'll lose ourselves.

I think violence is a fact of life. I don't like it, but it happens, and if need be, killing must be used to protect good.

No-one is the villain in their own eyes. I think in the eyes of the world I would be a villain, as I have a very strict moral code and way that I think the world should operate. I would become a villain in order to see that the world becomes overall less chaotic, unfortunately that generally means less freedom, and people would see that as evil.

Probably my kindness. I enjoy making people happy, I enjoy seeing people happy.

My kindness. While it has benefits, it also is a flaw in that I allow people to walk all over me out of fear of looking mean or rude.

The zodiac is interesting to me but I don't really believe in it. My sign is Cancer.

Questions-

-Normally I would say it depends on the scenario, but I believe that everyone deserves a second chance(unless they've done something absolutely horrific and unforgivable).

-I can accept that not everything will go right in life. As long as myself and the people I care about are happy, I feel pretty victorious.

-Save the person close to me. It might not be good superhero conduct, but I wouldn't be able to help it.

-Probably seals, they're playful and overall pretty cool.

-Orange.

Superhero stuff.

Not too big, with maybe three bedrooms and two to three bathrooms, two floors

-The will to keep fighting

-If we're talking League of Legends, Mid-Lane mage/assassin.

-If I find a way that I could use it to help people who really need it, I'll take that chance.

I would expose them, but do everything in my power to lessen their sentence.

1. That I will find unconditional love before I turn 21
2. The discipline to actually focus on things and study
3. That scientists will discover a cure for cancer among endangered plants in the Amazon and as a result the world's population will realize just how important the environment is.

-Listen to music

-Confirm to myself that I sincerely believe I know what I'm talking about. Then when I speak, I'll start off by saying something like: "I understand that you are much more qualified to speak about this than I am, but I would like to suggest..."

15) Beauty....

-Anything but myself.

-That all the doors are locked, that I have my keys and that my family knows I'm leaving(unless I'm sneaking out, in which case disregard the third answer )

-I believe people should care more about them and the general environment, myself included.

-Only acceptable in times of war or the Death Penalty(though I do wish countries would start getting along so we can stop going to war :( )

-Superhero, for the sake of helping people who need it.

-I always try to be optimistic by cracking jokes, and I love to see people happy.

-I'm not very disciplined. I'm bad at focusing for long periods of time.

Yes, I believe that people's inherent qualities can be affected by the time in which they were born. I am an Aries.
Your power is "mother of evolution". It´s a power that allows you to accelarate the evolution of a target animal or plant. The evolution is always biologically conceivable and it´s based on a particular factor that you focus on (for example, if you focus on a knife while triggering the evolution, the animal may develop a shell hard enough to resist knifes).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back